Blood and Snow: A Reylo Smut Story

"Did you sleep well?" Kylo asks as he prepares the water.

She is surprised at the politeness of the question, but her discomfort from the night makes her irritable.

"You already know the answer to that," she says, rekindling his anger.

"I'm trying to be agreeable," he says sharply, then fumes in silence as he continues his task.

"Well," she says, tempted to offer a hot retort, but she reconsiders and says nothing more.

They begin work on the ship and it progresses well throughout the morning. While Rey has more extensive experience with diagnostics and repair, Kylo is not without technical skill and submits grudgingly to her directions. They work in silence, interrupted only occasionally by discussions of the electrical and mechanical vagaries of the ship. Rey finds a kind of peace in the process, being able to lose herself in repairs and the problem solving. It frees her from her constant awareness of Kylo and his inner turmoil.

In the late afternoon however, they hit a snag. A key component in the hyperdrive motivator chain is irreparably damaged, and the donor ship part does not have a working matching part. Initial searches for the part in other ships are unsuccessful as well.

Rey shakes her head. "It may be necessary to find a way to repair the part itself, but we may have to build the tools necessary to do so. We can probably locate enough raw materials, but we may need a forge in order to pour new components if we can't find them elsewhere."

Kylo lets loose a furious cry and sends a fist through some of the paneling in the donor ship. Rey flinches, ducking away and making a face.

"We can keep looking," she says softly, hoping his anger will dissipate.

"We're done for the day," he says, more calmly now, but she can still feel his anger smoldering beneath the surface. "Let's go."

When they are on the ground outside of the ship, he reaches for her and she doesn't resist, sensing that it would only provoke him further. Wrapping an arm around her he stoops to pick up her feet and sets off back to the quarters. Rey closes her eyes, trying to think about the ship, focusing on plans for the repairs, estimating progress. She tries to keep her mind a cool and rational place, a place of components, wires and systems analysis. Trying vainly to block out thoughts of Kylo, even as she is pressed against him.

They reach their temporary home and have the same meal they have had every meal for several days now. At least they are fed, thinks Rey. At least they aren't working on ship repair in a race against starvation. Though perhaps if they were starving they wouldn't be so distracted by each other.

"How long do you think it will take to repair the ship?" asks Kylo.

He is seated on his mat as Rey is crouched looking over the parts they recovered from their crashed ship. She shakes her head.

"It's very hard to say," she says, not looking away from the parts. "If I had exactly all the parts and tools I needed, less than a week? But there's no telling how many delays there will be, parts missing or tools needed. It could be months."

He says nothing in response, but she can feel the panic and the rage swirling about in him.

"Maybe someone will find our distress signal before then," she says, looking up and over her shoulder at him.

"Have you considered the possibility that whoever answers the distress call might not have our best interests in mind?" he asks her, his face grim.

Surprised, Rey realizes she had not considered that. She blinks rapidly.

"I didn't think so," Kylo says. "So foolishly optimistic."

Rey is wounded by this, and retorts, standing and facing him. "What other option do I have? Should I just lay down and allow myself to starve to death, here in this forsaken place with only a homicidal monster for company?"

He is on the edge of firing back, but he holds his tongue. She watches warily as he stands so that they face each other across a few meters. There is a worrisome feeling rolling off of him and Rey regrets her words, a wave of fear passing over her.

"If I recall correctly," he says, a calm and dangerous edge in his voice that is more frightening than his raised voice, "and I do, not all of the company I offer you is unwelcome."

The look on his face as he says this causes her to flush hotly and turn away. She hears him move closer to her, closing the distance between them, but she doesn't turn back as he comes to stand behind her.

"In fact, I believe I bear the marks of how enthusiastically you enjoy my company," he says, looming over her shoulder, "all down my back."

Overwhelmed by the anger, desire, and shame churning within her, like mud stirred up at the bottom of a pond, she whirls around and slaps him across the face. In response he grabs her arm, and then her other one, pinning her hands behind her back. Conflicted, she only puts up a token resistance. Their chests are pressed together, his arms around her to bind her wrists together in the small of her back. She stares up at him and she is flushed still, and breathing heavily.

"You can't have it both ways," he says, his eyes scouring her face and hanging heavily on her mouth. "You think you're good, and right. But I know what you're capable of, I know your anger," he brings his mouth close to hers, "and the depths of your depravity." He whispers this last so closely that his lips caress hers as he forms the words.

Her lips part involuntarily and her gaze flicks to his mouth then his eyes and back again. She has become taut with anticipation despite herself, a tightness in her chest as her body responds to him, eager for what is to come. Her anger still burns bright, but now it is laced with a hunger.

"It's you," she says, her voice a low whisper, "it's you that has made me depraved." She wants it to sound like a condemnation, but it sounds more like a request than anything else.

"Liar. And you fool only yourself," he says, brushing his nose against her, teasing her now that he can feel she is losing her will to resist. "You've always been a greedy, depraved savage." She lets out a small cry and then bites her lip as he bends to kiss her neck. "I just opened your eyes."

He whispers this last against her skin before sinking his teeth into the meat of her neck. She gasps and let's out a cry that is sodden with pain and lust, and she begins to struggle in his grasp, her hands still pinned behind her back, but she only succeeds in pressing herself against him as she does so. He moves a hand to grab her hair at the back of her head and pulling her head back he kisses her aggressively. With a hand freed she digs her fingers into his hair, taking a fist of it tightly in her palm and meeting his force with her own. The kiss is wet and fierce as they devour each other.

This time there is no foreplay, no teasing or slow undressing. He pulls her to the ground and strips her from the waist down, not even bothering to remove his pants once he has loosened them enough to free his erection. Regardless, she is already wet, and he presses himself inside of her as though his need to be in her were a matter of life and death. He begins to move with wild desperation, their mouths meeting, tongues entwining, panting into each other. His weight on top of her is a glorious burden and she wraps her ankles around his calves, pulling herself tightly against him. She cries out incoherently, moaning and lost in the feel of him.

She opens her eyes then and brings a hand to his chest pushing him away. He narrows his eyes, looking at her inquisitively as he continues to pound her, reluctant to stop.

"I want to be on top," she says, a bright flush in her cheeks.

He hesitates for a moment, then pulls her to him and rolls onto his back, bringing her with him without disengaging. Now on top she sits up, straddling him. She begins to remove her remaining garments, but he is impatient, and holding her hips, begins to thrust from below. Her fingers fumble at the fasteners of her garments, as she has trouble focusing on anything other than his movements. But finally she is free of them, and she begins to move herself up and down, in tandem with him. Their eyes are locked together and looking into his face in this moment feels dirtier and more intimate than anything else. She feels dizzy and wild, and as she continues to move she begins to stimulate herself. Watching as his eyes move from her face and slowly down her body, she feels the tension of climax building in her.

"Harder," she breathes, crying out as he complies with her command, "yes, yes, oh god..."

The tension swells within her, and like a flash flood and she is not simply flowing over the falls, but shoved her rapidly towards it so that when it comes she feels like she is tumbling through freespace, spinning wildly. She looks at him as it hits her, his wild dark hair and the red flush across his cheeks, and then she is arching wildly, flailing, her eyes squeeze tight as loud cries escape her lips.

As she goes limp on top of him, he rolls back over on top of her and he doesn't stop. She looks up at him now, a haze of lust and satisfaction clouding her vision. She can feel him getting near his own climax and she watches with fascination, feeling desire begin to build within her again as she watches him. She watches as his brows knit together, furrowed with concentration and his lips part. His thrusting and his breathing are forceful and ragged, and as she looks at him, she feels another climax hit her sideways as he grinds against her, like a wave breaking thunderously on the beach. As she cries out wildly in pleasure and surprise, the paroxysms wracking her, she is vaguely aware that he is coming too, making a loud moan and then he slumps forward on top of her.

Chapter 7: When the merry go round stops.

And so this is how they pass their time. Ship repair progresses more or less steadily once they solve the issues with the hyperdrive, which they are able to repair by modifying it to receive a slightly different model replacement part. They alternate between silence, arguments, and sex with abandon, as Rey continues to oscillate between resistance and embrace. But the longer Rey manages to resist him, the more furious and forcefully they reunite when her attempt at abstinence fails. She works tirelessly on the ship, fearing what feelings are forming within her, as if she can escape them by running for the stars.

They have been on Hoth for twenty three cycles, Rey faithfully marking them off on the wall with tick marks, when they hear a ship's engine. They are in the hangar bay, working on their ship when they hear the noise. Rey feels a jolt of hostility from Kylo, a predatory coiling of anger and anticipation inside him.

"Time to go," he says. "Leave the tools."

Her ankle has healed now, and they are able to jog back to their quarters.

"Did you recognize it?" he asks, not looking at her as they hurry back.

"I think it was a late model Imperial freighter, one of the smaller classes. Sounds like it's in poor repair, I'd guess one of the turbines is cracked," she answers.

There is a sense of grim determination coming from him now.

"And who would have a late model Imperial freighter and not take the time to repair a cracked turbine?"

Rey is silent for a moment as she takes it in. "Pirates," she says.

"Scavengers," he responds, glancing at her significantly.

They arrive at their quarters. They have discussed the contingency of hostiles, and they have an array of traps prepared and weapons with which to arm themselves. Rey refused to let Kylo teach her attacks and chokes with the Force, so she has a wider array of blasters and laser pistols at her disposal. Once armed, they head to their look out position. The great advantage they possess now is an intimate knowledge of the base layout, and most importantly, the locations of the collapses in the tunnels.

They have spent time clearing the mass quantity of snow and ice that had built up around the hangar bay doors. This was accomplished with fire, Force, and shoveling, and it would be visible from the air, unlike their other entry points. The only other possible entry point would be where they had placed the external beacon, but this they locked, hoping to ensure that any visitors entered through the hangar bay.

And their preparation works. After waiting for a short period, they hear the hangar door being opened from the outside. Slow careful footsteps follow and a group of three, two men and a woman, come into view. They are all heavily armed, holding their weapons at the ready, and moving together in synchrony. While they seem to move like a well-oiled military unit, their garb is worn and eclectic. They whisper to each other, keeping quiet as they progress towards the ship under repair, which stands out amongst the other wrecks now in its relative cleanliness.

Kylo draws his weapon and aims it at one of them. Dismayed Rey puts her hand on the barrel. He glances at her angrily.

"We don't know if they plan to hurt us," Rey whispers.

"They do," he says, sullen and angry. "You'll see." But he relaxes his aim.

Two of the party search the ship quickly while the third stands guard warily. The two reappear shortly and join the third, the group then proceeding to follow the well worn path towards the living quarters.

Rey and Kylo circle around silently, avoiding directly following the group, which remains on high alert. They slip along the backside of the old office to where they put a circumspect hole high in the wall, and they listen.

"Two of them," a male voice says, allowing his voice to escalate above a hushed whisper in the enclosed space. "Possibly three? It looks like two people slept on this mat last night..."

"What is it?" asks a second male voice.

"Hair. Long, from two different people. Maybe we got lucky and it's a pair of females," says the first voice.

"Why would that be lucky?" asks the female voice, a studied edge in it.

"Cool it, new girl. Not because they're easier to catch, okay? Because they bring more money at market," says the first male voice.

Rey's eyes go wide at this. "Slavers," she mouths in horror, looking at Kylo.

He shakes his head, and she knows he's thinking she should have just let him shoot when he had the chance. He closes his eyes and focuses. Rey can feel him reaching out through the Force, and she grimaces, afraid she knows what he's going to do.

There's a scuffling sound.

"What's wrong?" asks the second male voice, but receives only gurgling noises in response.

"He's choking!" says the female voice.

"What could he possibly be choking on?" asks the second male voice.

The gurgling and gasping noises escalate, then die off. Rey is looking away, wishing she could just cover her ears as the two try to find a way to help their compatriot, to no avail.

"He's dead!" cries the remaining male voice in horror after a few moments of silence.

"Oh god!" yells the terrified female voice as there is a resurgence of gasping noises, this time presumably from the second man. There is a sound of rapid motion and the door to the office slams open as feet pound the pavement.

Kylo is up and on his feet, weapon in hand as he dashes around the corner and takes aim. Rey stays stalk still, hearing the weapon fire twice and then she hears him enter the quarters and hears him fire twice more. Her eyes squeeze shut at the idea that he is shooting the corpses of the men he just strangled to death.

"Get in here," he says.

She rises and walks around to the door, braced for what she is about to see. Before entering, she sees the body of the woman, sprawled face down on the floor as she tried to flee. Looking away she enters what has been their home and she finds Kylo, digging through the pockets of one of the corpses, the other evidently searched already. A numbness spreads over her as she watches him finish his search and stands.

"There's probably more of them on the ship," he says. "At least two."

He looks at her, an anger burning in him.

"They would have sold you as a slave," he says, his tone a dark and terrifying thing. "Probably to a brothel, or worse." The rage in his voice makes him sound almost unhinged.

She flinches, both at his tone and the thought of enslavement.

"I am going to kill everyone aboard that ship," he says, taking her jaw between his thumb and forefingers, looking down at her with a fierce gleam in his eyes. "And you are not going to try to stop me."

She stares up at him, feeling a war of emotions inside of her, but she knows she will not interfere, and he knows it too.

Releasing her they move quickly. They take another exit they have found, buried in the snow, near the hangar bay doors. She was right about the ship, it's an Imperial freighter, an older model. Given its size, it can be crewed by three, but with space for three more passengers without crowding. Kylo surmises that they have a crew of four or five with the remaining spaces used as holding cells for captives.

There is an armed guard standing at an open airlock of the ship, smoking a pipe of some kind. He looks no where near as attentive or disciplined as the others were. Kylo circles around to get in position, then fires once and the guard collapses without a sound.

"Come on," Kylo says, walking towards the airlock.

They move about the ship searching for crew. There is a space converted into a holding cell, but it is empty, much to Rey's relief. She didn't want to find out what Kylo would do with inconvenient captives. Everything else seems empty, but they hear a voice as they approach the cockpit.

"Max, what the hell is going on?" says a female voice, this one older and gravely. There is silence and static on the radio. "Ma-" the voice is cut off by gasping and choking noises.

Rey winces and looks away from Kylo. He is focused, concentrating on the cockpit. She looks at the corridor from which they came, and makes a decision. She backs slowly in that direction, away from Kylo, then she breaks into a run. She hears him call her name in anger, and she runs faster, towards the exit. He'll be after her any second now. In fact, she can hear his feet pounding on the deck as he turns to pursue her. The pilot must already be dead then.

As she races out of the ship's airlock, she reaches out with the Force and presses the controls, closing the airlock. She can't lock it closed, so she flicks the safety off of her blaster and fires back at the control panel, hoping to damage the controls. All she needs to do is slow him down, just a little. Adrenaline is charging through her body and it makes her swift. She hears him exit the ship and begin to run.

The ship they have been repairing is close, and she climbs into it, locking the hatch behind her. The truth is, the ship has been operational for several days. How she was able to keep this from him, she is uncertain. To conceal it, she has intentionally misrouted a handful of wires in the cockpit controls, causing it to fail various tests, but she knows it will run. She tells herself that the reason she delayed their departure was to buy herself time to find a way to escape. A small unwelcome voice her mind suggests otherwise, that her true motive for the delay was the same as the one that kept Kylo blind to her deceits.

Slamming her body down into the pilot's seat, she reaches for the panel where the misrouted wires are, and with shaking hands, she carefully unplugs and re-plugs them, inserting the pins in their proper places. She can see Kylo through the cockpit canopy now, running towards her. Her fingers run rapidly over the instrument panel as he approaches. With a deep intake of breath as he closes the last bit of distance to the ship, she slams on the drives and for a moment her heart stops in the silence, but then the engines roar to life and the ship leaves the ground.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds