Bobby's Ring Ch. 03

“FUCK, girl,” Amber yelled, loud enough so those nearby could hear it, “you really like Tiffany’s little pussy, huh? LOOK at you GO!” She took a handful of Mal’s blonde locks, then, and shoved her head hard against Tiffany’s slit, working it side-to-side, using her whole face to massage the cheerleader-turned-actor-turned-voyeur’s soft flesh.

Before too long, Mallory’s face rose up, and from where they sat the boys could see that her chin was positively drenched in Tiffany’s wetness. She drew that wet face close to Tiffany’s, and the three of them exchanged a sloppy 3-way kiss, each of them sharing a taste of Tiffany’s pussy juices.

Amber hopped up, then, saying, “Fuck, that’s good, I wanna taste of that,” and nudging her friend aside, taking her place between those shapely legs.

Mallory slapped Amber’s ass as she bent over, shouting to the crowd, “Ya like that ass? Who wants to fuck that ass, huh?! Who wants to stick it in this pretty little thing’s little asshole, HUH!?! LEMME HEAR YOU!”

Bobby wasn’t surprised to hear every man in the chamber raise his voice, but he was surprised to hear more than a few female voices, as well. None of the boys had realized the effect their show had been having on the women of the group, as well.

“Well, TOO BAD!” Mallory shouted, laughing at them almost hysterically. “Cuz I’M gonna do it instead!” With one hand, Mallory pulled the strip of fabric riding up Amber’s luscious cocoa ass to one side, and with her long, pink tongue, she began to lap teasingly between the globes of Amber’s ass, scraping white lines in it with her long fingernails as she did.

Amber’s cries were muffled by Tiffany’s slit, but Bobby could hear them, could hear them through Mallory’s own ears, and through Tiffany’s…he’d been experimenting with the other aspects the Ring had to offer, and had learned how to absorb the sense of hearing from those on whom he focused...it proved difficult at first, but with a little practice Bobby could hear the whole thing through the very ears of the three impromptu porn stars who perpetrated it.

For what felt like a long while, the crowd cheered on, gazing upon the vision they’d never forget, all their lives. Tiffany’s mouth hung open, shouts rising up out of it in the same rhythm as Amber’d set with her tongue, stocking-clad thighs now clenched around the brunette’s head, dainty toes resting on the small of Amber’s back…and just below them, Amber’s flawless ass, and Mallory delving into it, a buildup of bubbly saliva causing the cleft of that ass to glimmer in the halogen lights. And then, Mallory’s ass, one hand reaching back, working vigorously to stimulate her own exposed pussy, legs a precise V, coming together to form the second of two perfectly muscled butts in view.

The three of them licked and moaned and yelled dirty words to each other for several minutes before Bobby spotted an approaching security guard. He was short, fat, dumpy, 3 days stubbly beard on his round, middle-aged face, his uniform bulging over his belly almost disgustingly. When he came to stand beside the three of them, the silly unattractive man made the three former cheerleaders seem even more immaculately perfect. He started to try to get their attention, and for at least a few more minutes they ignored him, continuing to pleasure one another, feeding off the energy of the crowd.

“Ladies, PLEASE!” the guard finally shouted. “STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AT ONCE!”

Mallory stood up, wiped her chin, and laughed in the fat man’s face. She turned to the crowd, and shouted, “Should we do what he says? DO YOU WANT US TO STOP!?”

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” came the resounding shout of hundreds of horny men and women, refusing to let this erotic spectacular come to an end.

“And what should we do about this?! How about we FUCK THIS GUY INSTEAD, HUH!? Think that ‘ll SHUT HIM UP!?!”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH!!” the crowd boomed.

Amber stopped her efforts and stood up, too, quickly peeling off her thong, but leaving the heels, and then joined Mallory in her feverish ripping at the fat guard’s uniform. The tore buttons, jammed his zipper, had both trousers and briefs around the man’s knees before shoving him onto the bench seat. Tiffany’d begun massaging her clit with two fingers, looking over the guard’s shoulder as her friends tore the shoes, slacks, and briefs off the man in one untidy clump.

Bobby wished so badly for a JumboTron to broadcast the two girl’s efforts, wishing everyone could see their actions as clearly as he could see them. Amber straddled one of the guard’s pale, hairy thighs, removing her bra as she did, and smothered the man’s face between them, laughing like a damn hyena. She pulled back just in time for the guard to see Mallory’s gorgeous mouth open again, and slurp his mediocre cock inbetween her puffy lips, long fingernails teasing his testicles, eyes blazing up into his face. She began bobbing her head furiously, massive blonde curls bouncing every which way, bare breasts bouncing with her every stroke. In seconds, the guard had achieved a hard-on, no longer giving one shit about trying to stop the girls, not even caring if he lost his job…the entirety of his focus rested on the lips of this young girl, messily sucking on his now-throbbing cock, and on the beautiful chocolate nipples mashing into the side of his face.

Amber had begun sliding back and forth against that nasty bare thigh, grinding into it, massaging herself on it, giggling incessantly as her gaze shifted from Mallory’s efforts, up and over Tiffany’s incredible body, smiling up at her friend…she climbed up off the guard’s lap and leaned in to give Tiff another kiss, replacing Tiff’s hand with her own, massaging her friend.

After a minute, Mallory stood up, turned her back to the guard, and shouted to the crowd again, for the moment ignoring the ugly man’s stubby fingers now squeezing her ass. “You all ready!!?” she shouted, pumping a fist into the air.

More cheers, like rolling thunder.

Amber and Tiffany watched their friend’s ass sink between the aging guard’s thighs, watched his rod come in contact with the lips of her smoothly-shaved vagina, and cheered their friend on, stopping to clap, as she impaled herself on the guard’s modest erection.

“Unngh, shit, you’re bigger than I thought, Mister,” Mallory grunted as she lowered herself down, resting in the man’s lap for a few seconds before beginning a rhythm, slowly rising then delicately sinking her body, working the man’s cock with her tight love canal. He groaned disgustingly, tongue hanging out, eyes fixed on the impeccable ass that sank down onto him.

“You like that, you sick bastard, you like it when our friend fucks you in front of all your fucking mallgoers!?” Amber said, now strutting around the table before them, enjoying a long look over Mallory’s fantastic body as she went.
Tiffany scooted off the table, then, and bade Amber sit upon it’s edge, legs dangling off, feet still clad in those super-tall heels. She gave her friend a long kiss before sliding down her body, skin-to-skin, until she knelt on the floor before her, face hovering over Amber’s slit, just as clean-shaven and already glistening with wetness.

Mallory was too wrapped up in the eyes upon her, too preoccupied now with giving their audience a show, to notice her two friends’ new positions. She slammed her little ass down into that silly-looking guard’s lap with fervor, squeezing her tits in both hands, screaming and moaning like a seasoned porn star. Amber and Tiffany had to stare at her a moment, impressed. The exchanged glances, giggled, looked over again, almost entranced by Mallory’s lustful shouting, her recklessness…

Amber continued to look on even as Tiffany draped her friend’s long, chocolate legs over her shoulders, and bent her head to Amber’s slit, wrapping her lips over it, working it in her tongue. Amber cooed, delighted, but remained staring at her friend, the two of them moaning in joy together.

Bobby and the boys looked on, along with several hundred others, as the scene progressed, Mallory’s cries growing more and more urgent, her exchanges with the crowd more frequent (“You fuckers like this, huh? You wanna watch me make this fucker cum, YEAH!? You wanna see him cum on my fuckin’ big TITS, don’t you!?”), while Amber’s slender body arched under the eager attention Tiffany lavished upon her gorgeous little slit. Again Bobby felt the urge to join them, but resisted the temptation. Instead he watched as Amber’s toes arched, her cheeks grew redder, and her cries rose in pitch…watched as Tiffany slid her index finger between those chocolate lips, then two, watched her work them in and out of the ex-cheerleader’s slit, fucking her harder and harder with them, lips still wrapped over Amber’s tiny clit…

Amber’s voice was clear as day, and the crowd cheered to hear her words: “Oooh,, fuck, Tiff, feels so good, UUNnnnhh, you’re gonna make me cum, don’t stop, fuck don’t STOP you’re gonna make me fuckin’CUM, FUCK you FUCKIN’ WHORE don’t you stop fuuuuuckkiiiiing meeeee, AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!” A series of spasms racked Amber’s body, then, as a visibly strong climax ceased her. Tiffany continued her efforts, even as her friend was rocked by wave after wave of incredible electricity.

Mallory stood up off the guard, turned around, and straddled his lap again, now facing the table, gazing upon Amber, the sight of her in mid-orgasm proving more than thrilling to her. “GOD, you’re so hot, I can’t believe you fuckin’ came in front of all these people! FUCK, that makes me HOT, this fucker better make me cum or I swear to God someone else will fucking have to.”

With that, she dropped back into the guard’s lap, her soaking-wet box sliding down over the guard’s cock easily. With one hand massaging her clit, and the other kneading one firm breast, Mallory fucked the silly little man again, harder this time, staring up at Amber, who’d only just begun to relax her body again. Tiffany stood, climbed on the table, straddled her friend, kissed her with a face drenched in Amber’s juices, which she tasted only too happily.

It became clear in that next minute that the guard was not gonna last much longer, not long enough to satisfy Mallory. His grunts rose in pitch, too, all this proving too much stimulation for one man to handle. “FUuuuuuck, you son of a bitch you’re gonna cum already?” Mallory spat, disappointment thick in her voice.

“Fuck it, Mal,” Amber said, “let’s just pull another one, fuck this guy.”

“Yeah!” Tiff exclaimed, none of the excitement gone out of her voice despite her growing exhaustion. “Finish him off and we’ll find another one.”

Without words, Mallory again climbed off the man’s cock, and knelt between his legs. She took her tits in both hands, and wrapped them around the shaft of the security guard’s cock. She began to perform her first-ever public titty-fuck, bouncing up and down and sliding her flesh over the man’s well-lubricated rod, spitting down into her cleavage every so often, more for effect than for anything, saying, “You worthless fucker, just cum already, cum on my tits in front of these people, hurry up already! Come on, cum for me, cum for everyone, you motherfucker, they’re waiting for you!”

As if on cue, the crowd had begun a new chant, men and women alike, voices loud and demanding: “CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM!”

The man nearly choked on his own gasp, and with a strangled yelp, he began to ejaculate onto Mallory’s beautiful melons, an impressive amount of cum shooting in stringy gobs and into little puddles, dotting the soft flesh in a disgustingly erotic display. Both other girls hopped away from the table and surrounded their friend, kneeling down to lap at those little puddles with their tongues. By the time the man was finished, they’d licked Mallory’s cleavage clean.

“Now get the fuck outta here,” Mallory said to the man when he’d finished, standing up, a naked, sweating girl in each arm, the three of them catching their breath. The man slunk away, his clothes in a bundle under his arm, and disappeared into the crowd amidst a mixed response: some cheers, some boos, some outright guffaws of unimpressed laughter.

The three turned back to their sizable audience, then, and circled the table which had become their stage, each waggling fingers at the crowd, shouting “Come on, who’s next, let’s go!” They stalked like cats, long, lithe bodies stretching fully with each step…Bobby could take it no longer. He leapt from his seat, and pushed through the crowd, using every bit of his focus to keep them from getting bold and jumping into the “arena” before he could arrive.

Unfortunately, his familiarity with the ring was not quite strong enough to control entire crowds, not quite yet, for just before he got there, a pair of tall, thickly-muscled African American men in muscle shirts and black jeans stepped forward, answering the call.

He stopped halfway, standing in awe of the three of them as they launched a full-scale assault on the two gentlemen, Mallory pulling one’s arm as hard as she could and shoving him onto the table, the other two just tearing away the clothing of the other one where he stood.

Bobby made his way back toward the table, dejected…but his mood improved quite suddenly when he realized that more than one couple in the crowd had been inspired by the girls’ display, and had begun to engage in sexual acts themselves! There was a man leaning against the countertop of a McDonald’s, his pudgy wife’s head bobbing between his legs. There was another couple, also utilizing a table, fucking doggy-style so they could both still watch the action.

When he got back to the table, he saw that his friends had disappeared…presumably to find someone to satisfy their frenzied lust, Bobby thought. He sat back down, turning just in time to see Tiffany guide Amber’s head onto the man’s half-erect cock, grasping it in her fist…to see Mallory as she was lifted up by the other man, equally massive as the first, and place her on the table. That blonde skank wriggled on the table as the man produced a massive cock from inside his pants, and she grasped it in one hand and guided it into her, shrieking as he buried it inside her…

Bobby looked around the table and noticed a group of young gothic chicks, having come downstairs from Hot Topic to watch the show, standing close together, shoulder-to-shoulder, each exploring their own bodies at various levels of fearlessness. One’s hands roamed over her clothed torso, while another had slid her hands beneath a black t-shirt to fondle herself flesh-to-flesh. The one standing closest to him, short and pale with shortly-cropped jet-black hair, had placed one hand under the waistline of her heavy black jeans, and suckled on the thumb of her opposite hand. Bobby looked down, could see movement between her legs, realized she may not be the boldest one of her friends, but she was the horniest.

Come over here…I’ve got something for you…

The pretty gothic chick turned her head, shot Bobby a curious glance, one that transformed slowly-but-surely into one of determination as she began to walk toward his table, both hands now swinging at her sides.

She sat next to Bobby with a smile, sat right up against him, and the two turned to watch the show. Mallory’s body heaved mightily as one black stud pounded into her,savagely, ruthlessly. The insatiable blonde’s curls fanned out on the table behind her head, her fists clenched around its plastic edges, her face tightened into a terribly sultry grimace, mouth hanging open, jaw jutting, practically growling as she stared at the giant black cock disappearing into her little slit.

The other volunteer had both girls on their knees, mouths open, tongues out, and would barrel down the throat of one in one stroke, pull out, and barrel down the throat of the other, swapping between them, a thick strand of spittle hanging between their pretty faces. This went on a moment or two before they each stood up, and asked (though only Bobby could hear them) which of them he wanted to fuck first. He didn’t answer with words, just picked Amber up, hands beneath her thighs, and held her to him. Tiffany quickly returned to her knees, and with one small hand guided the man’s erection to Amber’s tender opening. She watched wide-eyed as the slid into her, the whole giant length in one stroke. Amber’s gasp of delight was almost cute. When he began to fuck her, Tiffany cupped her ass, shoving it down toward the man’s rod each time he thrust forth to enter her.

The young goth by Bobby’s side was looking at him, then, almost invitingly, questioningly. Bobby decided not to bother with the ring, instead looking down at his groin in an effort to guide her gaze there. And when she did look down, he unzipped his jeans and let himself spring out for her to see. Her eyes widened a bit when she did, and she smiled up into his eyes, nodding down toward her own crotch, saying, “I’ve got something to show you, too…”

“OOOH FUUUUUUUUUCK I’M GONNA CUM ON YOOOOOOOU,FUUUUUCK!” Mallory’s shrieks tore their attention from one another yet again, and they watched the black stallion continue to destroy her, even as her head thrashed side-to-side, and her body shook with the force of what looked to be a tremendous orgasm. For a moment, Tiffany, Amber, and even the black stranger from the crowd, looked over to watch Mallory’s body contort as she experienced her climax.

Just as the black man set Amber down, and moved toward the adjacent table, Bobby looked back to his little Gothic volunteer, seeing that she’d begun to slide her jeans down, raising her legs to assist in their removal.

She stood up, then, stepping out of the jeans, and said to Bobby, “I’m gonna fuck you while we watch ‘em, okay?” She was so sweet, so unsure, so innocent…and yet, burning enough on the inside to desire him. She slipped out of her plain black panties and turned around, sinking towards Bobby’s lap with her pale, jiggly bubble-butt even before Bobby’d slid his jeans down, forcing him to act fast, to catch up with her.

The raven-haired teen was already so wet from the performance before them that he slid into her easily. They shared a sigh of ecstatic relief as she engulfed him, and she began to writhe against him the moment he as fully inside her. She felt so smooth and velvety inside, and Bobby moaned slightly in spite of himself at the way she wriggled rather than bobbed. He felt her fingernails against the base of him as she reached to touch herself, doubling her body’s stimulation, and they both gazed on, practically ignoring one another even as they fucked, to stare at the show.

Amber now bounced in the lap of the man laying on the floor, her back to them, thrashing wildly, screaming like a banshee. Tiffany had gone over to the table, been bent over it by their body-builder volunteer, who pulverized her tight pussy from behind. Tiffany’s well-tanned ass jiggled like jelly, his thighs smacking against it. The man tugged one of her braided pony-tails, at which motion she shot a wicked glance over her shoulder, half-sneering at the man, but still crying out in ecstasy. Mallory had rolled onto her side, still on the table, shaky though it had become, and watched Tiff’s reactions to their massive volunteer, leaning over on occasion to spread Tiffany’s cheeks apart and tickle her delicate asshole with an extended tongue.

Amber stood up off the man, then, and went to the table as well, and crowded on with the other girls, her back to the others, and stuck her legs straight out in a perfect splits, inviting her own volunteer to join her at Center Stage. The stood before her, took a calf in each hand, and with Amber’s help he slipped back between her gorgeous lips, burying himself into her up to the hilt, and continuing to ram her like a piston.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds