Bobby's Ring Ch. 03

The cries of both girls echoed to the ceiling, and they were not alone, Bobby realized. The chamber was now filled with moaning voices. He looked around and saw easily a dozen couples, now, engaged in some sort of sexual behavior. Over here, a Mexican girlie giving her white friend a blowjob. Over there, in the distance, two black tall, athletic black girls locked in a 69, no longer even watching the show, wrapped up in something all their own. A chubby redhead on all fours, pounded into by a slightly-less-bulky but equally-pale middle-aged man, a second man of similar proportions sliding in and out of her face, gently but firmly…

And the pale gothic girl in his lap, rocking her hips harder and faster than before, the tight wet smoothness inside of her massaging his every nerve ending, each thrust firing a bolt of electricity up into his head, and rocketing down to his toes. He gave that ass a slap, almost as much to remind himself that he was there as to remind her. She yelped, giggled, smiled briefly back at him before returning her gaze to the display…the display Bobby and his fantastical Ring had created...how satisfied he felt sure Xynthia must be, now…

It all seemed to be coming to a head at once, Bobby soon realized. Mallory was leaning over Tiffany, squeezing her tits even as they shook violently from the unrelenting ramming she received, saying things like, “You like that big black cock, huh? You like it, he’s fucking the shit outta you in front of hundreds of people!” She’d even slap her friend in the face, or choke her a few seconds, calling her terrible names and saying, “Come on, you little slut, cum for me…cum for me and all these fuckin’ people!”

Tiffany’s ass was a deep red, and her face had turned the same color. Her frenzied shouts were closer and closer together, too, and she’d lifted her feet up off the ground, bending them at the knee, resting against the table, clinging to it with all her might as the colored fella ravaged her with his massive war club.

Amber, meantime, had wrapped her legs around the beast of a man’s thighs like a vice, hands flailing wildly, disjointedly, until her volunteer took her wrists in his hands, and used them as leverage devices to slam into her all the harder. Her eyes burned holes down at the giant cock slamming into her, one so huge it looked like it should rip her in half, and with an anguished, grating shout she announced, “Ooooh, shit, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna fuckin’ cum oh SHIT OH SHIIIIIIT!”

Both Amber and Tiffany had been shouting these words for almost a minute by the time they finally climaxed, screams and grunts and moans of the filthiest, dirtiest satisfaction filled the room.

For not only had two of the showgirls reached climax at roughly the same time, but those in the crowd who’d succumbed to their own lust were urged over that edge as well. Men and women all over the food court found the combination of their partners’ efforts and this savagely erotic display to be too much, and one by one they began to cum as well. The young Gothic cutie’s voice had begun to pitch higher, too, and she leaned back against him and whispered, “I’m so close…fuck me…”

Bobby thrust his hips upward, entering her faster and harder than before. She elected to simply hover above his lap and allow him to do the work, allowing him to slide fully in and out of her…with as much effort as he could muster, Bobby bucked his hips up, beginning to moan himself, beads of sweat falling off his forehead…her head fell back against his shoulders, lost in her own sensations now, and Bobby reached up under her black t-shirt to get a layer closer to her nipples, turning them in thumb and forefinger, wishing she’d taken the thing off but loving the feel of them in his hands all the same...

Again the chant rose, even louder this time. “CUM! CUM! CUM!” Bobby was dimly aware of the distinct sound of police sirens in the distance, but at the moment he couldn’t care less.

The man pounding into Tiffany began to grunt, primally, deep in his throat. He pulled out of her, and Mallory’s hand shot out to grasp him the instant he hung in the open air, opening her jaw and swallowing him, giving a few great, exaggerated bobs of her blonde head, then pulling back, aiming the head of the massive black dick at Tiffany’s incredible ass, and worked it in her fist, saying, “Cum on her ass, I wanna see you cum on that fuckin’ pretty ass…” And with a great bellow, he did, firing massive spurt after massive spurt of white-hot cum onto the reddened globes of Tiffany’s beautiful behind, covering it in polka-dotted spatters of white. Tiffany looked over her shoulder to watch the man’s eruption, wiggling her ass backwards at him, eventually sliding him between her bouncing cheeks like a hot dog bun.

Amber’s body was drenched in sweat, from her forehead to her calves, and her squinting eyes and the askew set of her jaw were the epitome of pornographic perfection. She began whispering something, something only Bobby could hear, urging the man pounding into her to use her body to get him off, the shower her with his cum in front of the enormous crowd that continued to watch, even as the police approached quietly from the parking lot. Mallory leaned back over Amber’s body, turned onto her side, put her face alongside Amber’s, and told the man, “Look at these pretty little faces, just begging for your fuckin’ cum…just look at us…look at the pretty little sluts you fuckers just ravaged, you made us fuckin’ cum our brains out, and now…all we need is your fuckin’ cum…give us your fuckin’ cum…”

At such urging, the man obviously had no choice, pulling out of Amber’s slit and wanking himself rabidly above them. Mallory helped an exhausted Amber sit up, and the two of them sat side-by-side, cheeks together, mouths open, tongues waggling, staring up at their deliverer, waiting for the moment that would break the spell…

Seeing this, the two of them so damn eager to receive a load to the face, was more than Bobby could handle, even under the influence of the Ring as he was. With a gasp and a grunt, he felt something inside him break, and a flood of tingling rapture shot through him as he shot his wad up into the Gothic girl’s tight love canal. Feeling this, the girl bucked her hips ever harder, having already cum herself but glad to have gotten him off, too.

Bobby came and came, filling that pale-bootied girl up with his load. The moment he ceased to twitch within her, the girl shot straight up, gathered her clothes, and took off, leaving him without a word, just a backwards glance to blow him a kiss. She disappeared into the crowd, and Bobby couldn’t believe it…he wasn’t sure how he was going to make his escape with her involved, this simplified things a great deal for him!

He stood and dressed, pausing before he left to watch Amber and Mallory share the hulking black man’s sizable explosion. The first shot spread in a thick strand across Amber’s cheek, and Mallory’s nose and forehead, missing her eye by millimeters. The second one fell right on Mallory’s tongue, the third on Amber’s. The rest fell in drops on their chins, cheeks and lips, and when he was finished they kissed, mashing their faces together, swapping thick ejaculate between them before turning back to the man…

The last image Bobby saw before taking off into the crowd was two pairs of lips running along a twitching black shaft…

He shoved past the crowd, past couples and threesomes and one giant circle of men and women (mostly women), making his way down and away from that food court.

He was barely 20 yards down the mall thoroughfare before the cops went shooting past him, 10, 20, 30 of them, all at a run, all too late, Bobby knew, to stop any damn thing at all. He looked down at the Ring, smiled to see it pulsating with a bright reddish-orange glow. No one even noticed it as he made his way out of there, headed to his car, took off, not bothering to wait for Tim or Andrew…if something happened to them, it’d get them out of jail, no problem, but he felt sure they could handle themselves.

On the drive home, Bobby thought of Xynthia, about what she’d said. He thought to himself, have I been doing the Devil’s work? Is that what she meant when she told me she was a demoness? I sure hope not…eh, I’m sure there’s a distinction there, the Devil can’t employ ALL the demons out there, and even if he does…I think maybe we’d be a little better off with a little more sin in our world…

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds