Bodyguard Ch. 02 - Castle

Kate screams, "No, no way." and tries to free herself.

Josh realized he'd gone too far, Joey waved at him not to insist.

He reaches out a hand, grabs a breast and twists her nipple, tearing out a little cry, "It'll be for next time."

Mike encourages him, "Yeah Doc, make that whore understand who you are."

Kate does not protest any more, she feels her orgasm rising, wishing that Josh makes her come, but he is in no hurry.

He starts slapping her breasts, making them bounce and blush.

Finally, he accelerates his blows and comes in her pussy.

Feeling the spurts in her belly leads Kate to orgasm.

Mike is the first to ejaculate on the floor.

Josh comes out of her, a little sperm drips out.

Kate catches her breath and still sees Joey with her dick in her hand.

He approaches Kate and grabs her breast with his left hand, thumb and index finger working furiously on her hardened nipple.

Finally he too ejaculates on the ground.

"Next time you'll suck them, otherwise believe me, they'll fuck you willingly or forcibly." Josh told her.

The three men leave the toilet without a look for her.

In her bedroom, Kate lies on her bed, caresses herself and comes. She falls asleep almost immediately, thinking she was going to call Tom White to get everything set up for the damn pictures.

She decided, she wants them hard, but then, really hard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds