Boston to Birmingham Ch. 05

She was practically screaming at the end, when the orgasms hit them. It felt like the world imploded right into the middle of the big fourposter bed. She collapsed onto his chest, crying freely. She roused herself, reached out to cup his head in her hands and glared at him.

"SAY IT! say you love me, say it and mean it."

He had managed to free his other hand, and he held her head while she held his.

"Gwen Maire Wilkes, I love you. I'll scream it out in church Sunday, put a full page notice in the paper, I'll stop random strangers in the streets and bore them for thirty minutes telling them of the depth of my love for you. How about spots on the television?"

She laughed, feeling gloriously, absolutely happy.

"That won't be necessary. Just tell me often and the family occasionally, and we'll call it even."

They cuddled, then joined again, in slow unhurried love, their tears mingling from time to time, until they finally collapsed, and slept.

Greg and Melissa came home, laughing at the movie they had just watched. Gwen had left the bedroom door open, too exhausted to get up and close it.

They both stopped and stared, Gwen was lying on his chest sleeping peacefully. Melissa went in quietly and pulled the cover over her.

"I think the picture of a girls' parents naked is not what an impressionable young girl needs to see. Don't you think so, grandfather?" She was smiling through moist eyes.

He held her close, hugging her tightly.

"I think the finest thing a young girl could ever see is the expression of total love between her parents. But some clothes wouldn't have hurt."

..................................................

Think this is the end?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds