Bound for Fun Ch. 01

He was looking away from me, guilt-ridden. I didn't realize he was so torn up about this. I held his hands and looked into his eyes, forcing eye contact.

"I love you, Travis. I know that you'll be good to me, so I'm not scared of giving you control. I can say in total honesty that the prospect of having my will be completely yours excites me at least as much as it excites you." I gave him a wry smile. "As for weird shit, I'm pretty sure I've seen at least some of the same hentai as you. If you think I don't have my own fair share of strange fetishes, you're sorely mistaken."

He stood there in thought, gazing deeply into my eyes. After a few seconds he put on a defeated grin. "Okay, you win," he said, "Let's do this."

He reached up and tried to press down the lock, but it wouldn't budge. In that moment I understood why I couldn't unlock it earlier: it was my choice alone to offer myself to him, and only he could release me. I put my hand behind his head pulling him toward me, my other hand grasping the lock. Taking my lead, he accepted my kiss as I locked the collar to my neck.

I didn't notice a glow this time. The silver chain was lying coiled on the bed from when Travis unclipped it from my collar and his bracelet. I wondered if the leash was necessary for the collar to work. I broke away from our kiss.

"Time to experiment!" I said.

* * *

After a brief discussion, we decided to use the previous command of raising my hand to test when he could and couldn't control me. We discovered that it only worked when I had the collar locked onto me and he had the bracelet on, but the chain wasn't necessary. I guessed that the chain was only used for the initial connection between partners, but we didn't have any way of testing it.

We also found that Travis could give a command just by thinking it. He had to concentrate on his specific intent, so idle thoughts wouldn't be interpreted as commands. This added a whole new exciting dimension to the collar that I couldn't wait to experience.

Getting that out of the way we moved on to testing if he could alter my body. We agreed to start small.

"You now have B-cup breasts," said Travis.

I felt a warmth in my chest, and I looked down excitedly. Slowly but surely, two modest globes of flesh bulged from my chest. I pressed my hands into them, feeling them expand between my fingers. After a few seconds they stopped growing, leaving me with a pair of beautiful B-cups.

"It worked!" Travis and I exclaimed at the same time.

I prodded, squeezed, and jiggled my new assets, enjoying the novel sensations. My reaction probably wouldn't have been much different if I were a guy, considering how flat I had been. I bounced up and down, feeling the weight of them pull at my chest as they bounced along with me. Travis watched me in amusement.

I stopped playing with my tits for a second as I remembered something. Didn't Mitsuko say something about Travis being able to shape himself as well? The wording sounded strange to me at the time, but now I knew what she was talking about. I pointed this out to Travis.

"Well, only one way to find out. I have a ten inch dick." he said.

We both looked down at his crotch and witnessed his penis expand. It gradually became longer and thicker until it stopped at a massive ten inches, nearly twice as thick as before.

"Wow," I said, feeling more than a little turned on. I didn't have to be mind controlled to think that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Yeah," Travis agreed, running his hand up the length of his cock. "Kind of makes my balls look a bit small, though. Hm..."

Sure enough, his testicles started to grow as well. In about the same time it took for his cock to grow, his balls reached a size that reasonably matched his new rod, but they continued to grow past that point. They quickly became so big that they were bordering on ridiculous. In the end, Travis's balls each grew to the size of oranges. He cupped one and toyed with it.

"Heh, can't wait to see how this affects my load. Speaking of which, you won't get pregnant as long as you're wearing the collar," Travis said.

"Do you think that'll work?"


"It's magic. I don't see why not." He caught me staring in fascination and thrust his pelvis at me suggestively. "Want to get a touch?"

Rolling my eyes, I reached at his crotch, grabbing one of his huge testicles. It felt heavier than I was expecting. I could only imagine how much sperm he had stored in them. The image of being filled to the brim with his cum entered my mind. Curious, and just a tad horny, I took the opportunity to get hands-on with his new cock as well. It was so thick that I couldn't wrap my hand around the entire width of the shaft. Travis reciprocated and played with my new tits.

"Mmm. Well, now we know that the collar can go way beyond the realm of normal," I observed. "God, this is so amazing. Can you imagine-"

I looked up at Travis, who was wearing an evil grin, and I knew the main event was about to begin. "You're no longer aware of my mind control. Go stand in front of the mirror."

Obeying his command, I sauntered in front of the full-length mirror that hung on the closet door. I beheld my lithe form, enjoying the look of my larger breasts. Travis stood behind me and put his mouth to my ear. He whispered, "I am your Master now. Your body belongs to me, so I'm going to shape it as I please."

I shivered, and knew that I would accept any change Master made to my body. It did belong to him, after all. Who was I to say otherwise?

Master moved away to get a better look at me, and suddenly I felt warmth over the entirety of my body. I felt my hips widen, my ass and thighs expanding along with them. They flared outward into huge, child-bearing hips with thighs and ass to match. My lips swelled and I felt my mouth form a pout. Feeling a weight on my chest that I had never experienced before, I looked down and marveled at my expanding breasts. They grew and grew, quickly reaching double Ds. Master apparently had bigger plans for me, though, because they continued growing past what anyone would consider normal. As my breasts expanded, so did my areolae, bulging outwards slightly and widening to take up a larger percentage of each breast. My nipples lengthened and thickened, looking big even accounting for my larger assets. By the time my growth stopped, I was sporting breasts bigger than the size of my head, with puffy areola that were four inches in diameter and one inch long nipples that were as thick as my thumb. Despite their weight, they were round and perky with no sag.

"How do you like your new body, my little shortstack?" Master asked.

I licked my full, pouty lips, savoring the feeling of their thickness. I turned to examine myself, causing everything to jiggle. I very nearly fell over, the unfamiliar weight on my chest making me lose my balance. I gazed up my monstrous thighs, and noted how my ass cheeks jutted outwards to form a gigantic meaty bubble butt. With my waist already being quite thin, the addition of my new ultra-wide hips gave my entire frame an extreme hourglass shape. My breasts were huge, way beyond any normal measurement. They hung down near my belly button and extended from my chest by about eight inches. Looking down, I couldn't see any of my lower body; my enormous mounds completely blocking my view. My new form was even further exaggerated by my short height, which hadn't been altered at all. Besides that, all that remained of my former self was my pretty face and wavy blonde hair. I looked like a goddess built for sex.

"I adore it. Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome. Now, your reward for giving that wonderful blowjob has been delayed for far too long. You've gotten so horny that your juicy little pussy is positively gushing," Master said.

He was right. The growing heat that was building within me had reached a fever pitch. I'd go crazy if I didn't get his dick inside of me soon. Love juices poured from my horny pussy, dripping down my thighs.

"Let's pick up where we left off. Stand toward the bed and bend over," he said.

I walked over to the bed, swinging my hips in a way I'd never done before but somehow felt instinctual. My ass and tits bounced wildly with each step. I faced the bed, bending down until my outstretched hands reached the mattress, proudly displaying my massive ass and dripping pussy. My breasts hung down far enough that my erect nipples gently brushed the sheets. Every movement I made would cause my them to swing and send a tickle of pleasure through my swollen teats.

Master sat at the edge of the bed to my right and observed my hanging mammaries. He brought his hand underneath my right breast, my areola taking up the entire width of his palm. He then lifted his hand, sinking it into my generous tit flesh.

"Your breasts are beautiful, baby. They're so heavy." He bounced his hand under my tit, watching it jiggle. "They must feel amazing, since they're ten times more sensitive than normal."

I gasped as he dug his fingertips into the edges of the pink flesh of my areola. He pulled my breast toward himself and lifted it up at my side, then unceremoniously dropped it. It swung down and collided into the other with a slap. The momentum caused both to swing back and forth in the aftershock. My rock hard nipples continually grazed the sheets of the bed, sending shocks of pleasure through my chest. For the first time in my life I was brought to orgasm from only the stimulation of my breasts. I twitched in ecstasy as my boobs settled back down to their natural state.

"That felt good, didn't it?"

I nodded, my breath still hitching from my orgasm.

"But you look like you need more. The only way you'll be satisfied is with my cock buried deep into your pussy, right?"

"Yes, Master. Please fuck me...I need it so bad..." I whined.

"Alright. Now don't cum until I say so," Master said as he got up from the bed and positioned himself behind me. Placing both hands on my ass, he lined up his massive cock with my awaiting pussy. Slowly, he pushed inside me, inch by inch, all the way to the hilt.

"Nnnnh," I moaned. I felt some strange sense of completeness with his cock fully buried within me. He began to pump in and out, gradually increasing his pace, his pelvis smacking my ass with every thrust. He occasionally spanked me, sending ripples across my ass cheeks and making me yelp in pleasure. I moaned and panted, until the sensations were too much and my arms gave out. Master grabbed my hips as my upper body fell onto the bed. My legs were dangling in the air as Master held my lower body, using his arms to slam my pussy onto his cock like a fucktoy.

"Fuck...Master, please – ah – let me cum!" By now I was at the edge, so close to cumming it drove me crazy. I begged and pleaded for release, but Master just kept fucking me until I was reduced to incoherent babbling.

After what seemed like an eternity he said, "Cum."

It was like all the pleasure that had built up past my limit came crashing down on me all at once. I shook and thrashed and screamed on the bed as a tsunami of pleasure rocked through me. At the same time I could feel Master's cum pour inside me. With each spasm of my body, my pussy clenched hard around Master's cock, milking it for all it was worth. My womb was completely filled within seconds, and gobs of thick white cum gushed out of my pussy and pooled on the floor as he pumped more and more into me. The sensations proved to be too much for me to handle as my orgasm reached its peak, and I fell unconscious.

* * *

I woke up in Travis's arms with a bare neck and my old body. He must have taken the collar off of me after I passed out. I grabbed my chest and sighed. After becoming a voluptuous sex goddess, going back to being flat in every way imaginable was a real letdown. I turned my attention to Travis, noting that he was also back to his normal size, though he was displaying some impressive morning wood.

Careful not to wake him, I untangled myself from his arms and turned him on his back, his dick standing proud and pulsing with his heartbeat. I laid across his legs and grabbed him. He grunted in his sleep in response to my handjob, and in a couple minutes he came onto my hand. I was vaguely disappointed by the normal amount of semen he shot out.

"Morning, baby," he said groggily.

"Good morning, Master," I teased, licking the cum off my hand.

"I'm pretty sure you're just messing with me, but you don't still think I'm your Master, right?"

"After last night, I'm pretty comfortable calling you Master with or without the collar, but no, Travis, I'm back to normal."

"Good," he sighed. "So you...liked my performance? I didn't go too far?"

"No way! That was the best night of my life! You were so cool and confident. I loved it," I assured him as I crawled back up to him and buried myself into his chest. "In fact, I loved it so much that I'm seriously considering just wearing the collar all the time. I was so sexy..."

"You're still sexy, baby. Just a different kind of sexy."

"Well, maybe, but you definitely have a preference for which kind," I said.

He had the good grace not to deny it and looked at me with a guilty smile. "Sorry."

"Don't be," I replied. "I feel the same way. Becoming a busty sex goddess was a dream come true." I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for that."

* * *

"Huh. I was honestly expecting to find a blank wall," I said, looking at the mysterious magic sex shop, which had not, in fact, disappeared since I'd last been here.

"I suppose that would be the cliche, wouldn't it?" Travis replied.

We walked through the curtains of Arcane Delights to find Mitsuko standing at the sales counter. Her face brightened when she recognized me and waved.

"Jennifer! Good to see you!" she said. "And this must be your master! I'm Mitsuko. Pleasure to meet you!"

"Travis. Nice to meet you, too," Travis replied with a blush. The fact that he didn't deny being my master made me blush as well.

"So, have you been having fun with the collar?" Mitsuko asked us.

"Oh, yes. It was wonderful! We came by because we wanted to know if you could tell us about everything it can do," I said.

"Of course I could. Sorry for being so vague yesterday. I didn't want to ruin the surprise."

I shrugged, "Well, you definitely didn't do that."

"Good. Discovering the power of the collar is a once in a lifetime experience," she said matter-of-factly. "Anyway, it's a pretty well known artifact among certain circles, so it's pretty well understood. Once a pair has been attuned to the collar, only the slave can put it on, and only the master can take it off. As the master, Travis can do anything he wants to you and himself. He can also manipulate his immediate environment as long as it doesn't directly affect anyone else. His only power over other people is being able to control their perception of you. There's also an extremely powerful secrecy charm on it, which makes it invisible to any mundane beings that it's not attuned to, and anyone who witnesses the collar's powers will forget about them when they're outside of a certain range of it unless you specify otherwise."

"Holy shit," Travis said.

"What he said," I agreed.

"What did you mean when you said I can do anything to my environment?" Travis asked.

"Telekinesis, manipulating space, manifesting physical objects, those sorts of things. It's limited to a range of about a mile," she explained.

Both of our eyes were wide. "That seems a tad...exploitable," Travis said.

"Yes, but the collar only chooses those it deems capable of using it responsibly," Mitsuko said.

"So it can think?" I pulled the collar from my purse. I would feel pretty bad about stuffing it into a dark bag if it was sentient. I wondered how long it had been sitting in that display case.

"Oh, no. Not in the way you're thinking, at least. It's more of a simple artificial intelligence that evaluates users and interprets commands."

"Hmm, well that's a relief," I said, quietly digesting all this new information. "There was one other thing I was wondering. Is there any way to make something permanent, that persists after taking off the collar?"

"Sounds like you have been having fun, haven't you?" Mitsuko joked, making me blush. "Well," she continued, "You can't make permanent mental changes, as that would interfere with the free will involved in choosing to put on the collar. As for physical changes, all you need to do is have Travis dismiss any mental effects. Then, as he's taking the collar off of you, both of you need to focus on your desire to keep your bodies the way they are."

"Sounds easy enough. Thank you, Mitsuko. Honestly, I'm starting to feel bad about how good of a deal this is," I said.

"Don't worry about it, Jennifer. Like I said, finding someone attuned to the collar is rare, and I didn't want you to miss out on the opportunity. Besides, I've gotten a lot of good business since I've been here."

I looked around at the empty shop. I'd just have to take her word for it.

"Well, thanks again, anyway. We'll come back and take a proper look around soon," I said.

"Yeah, I can't thank you enough for this, Mitsuko," Travis agreed.

"You're welcome. Have fun!" she said as she waved us off.

* * *

"Want to try wearing it right now?" Travis asked. We were walking through the mall on our way back to Travis's car. It was pretty crowded, since it was around noon on a Saturday.

"Well, it would be good to test Mitsuko's explanation, wouldn't it?" I replied. I wasn't ashamed to admit that the idea excited me. I took the collar and chain out of my purse and snapped it on while Travis slipped on his bracelet and linked the other end of the chain to it. We continued walking through the mall, but no one seemed to bat an eye at me being walked around on a leash.

We made our way to the center of a particularly crowded area when I suddenly felt a familiar warmth throughout my body. Travis smiled at me as I moaned in pleasure. My body grew as it did last night, but this time my clothes were in the way. My skirt and tights were stretched to the breaking point, and soon I heard satisfying ripping noises as my ass and thighs grew out of them. My tiny AA-cup bra snapped in the matter of seconds, and my rapidly ballooning breasts stretched out my T-shirt so tight that it raised above my midriff, and my thick nipples were displaying prominently through the fabric. By the time I finished growing, my skirt was completely ripped through, my tights were torn to shreds, my panties were forced to act as a barely-fitting thong, and my breasts were being squashed by my now too small T-shirt.

I turned my attention away from my body, and noticed that a crowd and formed around us. Everyone was staring at me. Panicked, I turned to Travis for help, but he just looked amused.

"Don't worry, baby, your Master has everything under control." Master walked in front of me and lifted my shirt. My breasts spilled out from under it and loudly slapped against my ribs. Then he pulled off my tight panties, leaving me completely naked. "I made it so no one thinks what's going on is weird, but it's still the most erotic thing they've ever seen. You're turned on by people looking at your sexy curves, and you can literally feel their stares."

"Eep!" I squeaked. I could feel something like small paintbrushes sweeping all over my body. They tickled and teased all over me, but they were concentrated mostly around my erogenous zones. I felt dozens of stares trace around my nipples, making them even harder than I thought was possible. Nearly everyone that was behind me seemed to be focused on one place, and I could feel their gazes dance across my ass cheeks and play with my crack. There were stares brushing all over my pussy, with a large portion of them teasing my swollen clit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds