Bound for Fun Ch. 01

The stares on my face swept across my full, luscious lips. I tried licking them to settle down the sensations, but then I felt them tickle the tip of my tongue. I moaned in response, and the subsequent attack on my mouth made it difficult for me to close it. In the end I stood there panting with my tongue hanging out of my wide open mouth. I came, my moans only making them stare harder. I was so horny that I couldn't think straight.


"Man she's fucking hot."

"What I wouldn't give to have a shot with her."

"I wish I could have boobs like that."

People were talking about me. Horny men, jealous women; all of them were awed in their own way toward my voluptuous body. A sense of pride that I never knew before swelled within me. I'd never felt so sexy in my life.

"Want to give them a show?" Master asked. A long, thick dildo suddenly appeared in his hand. Nodding, I took the toy and sank to my knees. With one hand I grabbed my breast and began playing with a nipple and with the other I slowly shoved the dildo into my pussy. Some of the people cheered as I began furiously masturbating.

As I pumped the dildo into me, I felt a hand squeeze my ass. Master had lowered himself to the floor with me and began to play with me. He toyed with my asshole and manhandled my other breast at the same time. The pressure from the crowd's stares, my masturbation, and Master's attentions built to a peak, and I came hard. My pleasured moans echoed throughout the mall. When I finished cumming, Master shouted, "All right, people, show's over!" and the crowd dispersed.

Master helped me off the ground and handed me my stretched panties. "Put these on, but without taking out the dildo," he commanded. I complied and put them on, feeling the dildo shift in my pussy as I wove my legs into them.

"Good girl." I preened at his praise. "Now let's get some clothes on you."

Suddenly, my body was wrapped in tight, seductive clothing. I wore a bright red tube top that was so thin my areolas were poking out of it, and a short black miniskirt that only barely covered my massive ass. They were both so tight that they dug into my flesh, and I looked like I was on the verge of bursting out of them. I was also wearing steep high heeled sandals, that by my experience I shouldn't have been able to walk in, but I found that my balance was perfect.

"Now let's head home," Master said as he fondled my ass. We walked through the mall, my wet pussy quivering with each step as the dildo moved around and twisted within me. I could still feel the occasional brushes of peoples glances on my jiggling ass and titties, making me so horny that I had to focus on keeping myself from masturbating again.

When we got to Master's car, we found that my curves could only barely fit in the passenger seat, triggering another surge of pride in my voluptuousness.

"You can masturbate on the way home," Master said as he started the car. I came 5 times before we made it there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds