Bound Friends Pt. 03

"No Mistress."

"Did your room look like something you could get free from yourself?"

"No Mistress"

"And if you could get out of this house, do you have any possession you can access?"

"No Mistress," Andrea said after only a slight pause. It started to dawn on her just how dependent on Lea she had become.

"Well then, it sounds like you've basically lost your possessions and freedom, doesn't it?" Lea said with a much more biting tone, making every word dig in. "And who else has no freedom or possessions?"

Andrea was fairly sure she knew the answer Lea wanted, but was having trouble forming the words. After a few deep breaths to accept what she was about to admit to, she closed her eyes and simply whispered "slaves." Hearing herself say that sent her mind racing. She started to realize that no one knows she's here. She started to panic that she couldn't get out of here on her own. She couldn't do anything on her own. If Lea wanted she would be trapped standing here for the rest of her life, however long or short that ended up being. A few seconds of runaway thoughts later she was brought back to earth with a swat to the ass, reminding her blurt out much louder "slaves, MISTRESS!" She started breathing very heavy now and hung her head trying to think of anything but what she had just admitted to.

"That's right, of course my slave knows she can always halt this right?" Lea said as she bent to meet Andrea's downturned gaze. There seemed to be genuine concern in her eyes, and a smile that seemed to have no hidden agenda beyond reassurance.

A surge of calm washed over Andrea, in the heat of things she had almost forgot that this wasn't real. She may not have had any physical freedom, but she still trusted her friend enough to know she could have it back whenever she wanted. It wasn't so much taken as it was borrowed.

"But until then, your ass is mine slave," Lea said as she walked right up to her slave, grabbing her ass with one hand while pressing foreheads together and looking right into her eyes as she spoke.

Without breaking eye contact, Lea reached down with her other hand and began to rub Andrea's pussy. Andrea gasped, she had been tormented so long by her chip that this new kind of stimulation felt almost indescribable. Where as the chip aroused and teased, this had the ability to actually make her cum. Before Andrea even gave herself time to think she started grinding, as little as she could anyway, against Lea's hand. The sensation was amazing and when combined with what she had been going through was nearly enough to send her over the edge in just moments. Lea could see it and decided for that reason to pull her hand away.

Lea leaned in and softly whispered "beg for it," and then stood back to take the whole sight in.

"Oh, please Mistress. Please, don't stop, please come back."

"Come back and do... what?" Lea asked as she crossed her arms to emphasize the last word.

"Please let me cum Mistress."

"Let you?" Lea asked as she reached for her phone on the coffee table. She proceeded to turn Andrea's chip up to maximum before continuing. "If you can cum on your own, by all means do so." She sat back down on the couch and crossed her legs, "Well go on, cum."

Andrea focused all her attention on the stimulation. It was intense, but no matter how pleasurable it felt she couldn't translate it into an orgasm. She tried pulling at her bonds but they were as tight as ever, and with one leg raised she couldn't even try to rub herself that way. "I.. I can't Mistress."

"Well go on then ask something else. I want to hear you say it. I want YOU to hear you say it." Lea said this with a devilish look in her eye, not really sadistic, more like the look of someone who sees themselves winning a chess game a few moves from now and is just waiting for the other player to catch up.

A shiver ran down Andreas spine as she thought about what she needed to say. Though she thought that might also have been the chip. "Mistress, please make me cum," she said unable to look Lea in the eye as she did.

"I'm sorry, one more time?" Lea asked, knowing they both knew full well she heard the first time and that she simply wanted to bask in it.

"Mistress, please, please make me cum," Andrea blurted out, this time able to raise her head to look over to where Lea was sitting.

Phone in hand, Lea bagan slowly walking over to Andrea really letting each click of her heel reverberate. "And what are you?" She asked.

"A slave... I mean a slave, Mistress."

"And who owns you slave?" Lea asked while showing off her thumb just above a big red button on her phone's screen.

"You do Mistress." Andrea heard the words come out of her mouth but they almost sounded alien. Had she really just said that?

Lea cocked half a smile and pressed her thumb down to the screen. Immediately a new sensation joined the ones already raging, sending Andrea crashing over the edge of a long building orgasm. She was so overcome she couldn't even scream out at first, more than making up for it soon after as she yelled an incoherent melding of ohs, ahhs, fucks and yeses. She kicked her leg around involuntarily, transferring all her weight to her chest and other leg. When it finally seemed to be coming to a close she simply dropped her leg and hung her head with the kind of rag-doll properties you might expect when someone passes out.

Lea turned the chip down to a low setting on her phone and brushed Andreas hair away to make sure she was alright. She was breathing heavy, she seemed to be looking at something a million mile away cross eyed, but she seemed to be there at least in part. "Are you ok?" Lea asked, suddenly overcome with worry and more than a little guilt. She had kind of pushed for this, she wondered if she might have gone too far. "Look if you want to call it a day I can start untie..."

"No, don't. I'm fine. I mean I loved it. I mean," she stammered out between deep gasps for air, becoming slightly more intelligible with each new statement. She looked up at Lea who brushed her hair aside. "I mean whatever you want Mistress. I'm still your slave remember?"

Lea smiled, both out of relief and out of excitement. She reached back to retrieve the gag she had earlier removed and stuffed it back in Andrea's mouth before turning up Andrea's chip just a little more and heading back to her bedroom leaving Andrea all alone.

****

Lea lept onto her bed with an absolutely stupid grin plastered across her face. On her laptop she switched from the cameras in Andrea's bedroom to cameras in the living room, watching from afar as Andrea began to look around her surroundings. She watched as Andrea quickly realized how little there was to look at and began to twist around in her bindings. Behind her gag, Lea could almost make out a shy smile as Andrea closed her eyes to really take in the feelings of the ropes. For minutes Andrea stood there with her eyes closed, putting up only token struggle.

Lea ducked into Andrea's room and grabbed from the closet a leather blindfold. She took off her heels and silently crept up to Andrea who seemed to keep her eyes closed and not hear her friend creep. When she was behind her, Lea put the blindfold over her eyes before Andrea even knew what was happening. Andrea started to buck and squarm as Lea tried to buckle it behind her head. But with a few shushing noises, Andrea seemed to calm down enough to allow Lea to finish.

After Lea pulled away, Andrea tried shaking the blindfold off but it wasn't budging. She tried cocking her head this way or that but without her heels tapping away Andrea couldn't even guess as to where Lea might be. It didn't take long for her to give up on that too and return to the soft struggle and pleasurable enjoyment she had been doing earlier which allowed Lea to sneak up in the first place.

Lea for her part seemed to alternate between the work of unpacking the car and toying with her captive, leaving long periods of isolation between encounters. She would leave Andrea alone for 20 minutes only to silently approach to give a few good whacks with a flogger before leaving her again. Other times she would simply start rubbing her hands along Andrea's exposed body. Andrea would always moan in response and lean in to wherever Lea's hands happened to be. The sun was getting low in the sky by the time Lea had finished with all her boxes. She got changed into a satin bathrobe and headed out to see how her friend was holding up.

Lea returned and unfastened Andreas gag, a line of drool spilling out and onto the floor as she did. "How are you feeling?" Lea asked, sounding like she was straddling the line between caring friend and tough Mistress.

"I'm getting a little cold and my leg would really like down now," Andrea answered after moving her jaw around some.

A wicked smile began to cross Lea's face before she realized no one could see it. She walked up to Andrea and embraced her, pressing against her chest and wrapping her hands around behind her. She was indeed a bit chilled to the touch and did what little she could to reciprocate the embrace, wrapping her bent leg around Lea's side.

Lea reached over and began to untie Andrea's leg, letting it eventually crash to the floor once the rope had been freed from behind her. Andrea groaned in relief at having both legs free again.

Then Lea unfastened the ropes holding Andrea to the cable, making sure to be able to catch her as she lost balance. Lea grabbed hold of the leash still dangling around Andrea's neck and gave it a quick tug telling Andrea without any words to follow.

This was particularly disorienting for Andrea, she wasn't familiar with the house yet, she hadn't been forced to fully support her own weight in hours and she couldn't see anything. Needless to say it didn't matter, in all her time bound she never got any closer to freeing herself and was still totally at Lea's mercy.

"Let's get you warmed up," Lea said as she opened the door to the small wooden sauna. She had turned it on a bit ago, assuming it might be needed. She hung her robe and entered with Andrea in toe both naked.

The hot dry air felt good to Andrea. She was lead to sit down on the wooden benche, the wood planks were separated by quite large gaps but still solid enough to sit on without problem. Lea scooted her to the very back of the beach, letting her hands rest against the wood frame. Andrea felt her left leg being tugged by the rope still attached to it and pulled up until her feet were also up on the bench. She felt the rope tighten and pull her knee towards her chest but couldn't feel it actually attach to her chest harness. Then she felt Lea guide her right leg into roughly the same position before feeling coils of rope fed around that leg too. She had clearly only traded one bound position for another. And while sitting is certainly more comfortable than standing, with her legs held up and slightly to the sides of her chest she felt extremely exposed with nothing she could do to hide.

Lea soon took full advantage of this vulnerability, moving close and beginning to rub her hand along Andrea's very exposed pussy. Because Andrea couldn't see it coming she let out a loud full bodied gasp as she first felt contact. Lea moved in close and whispered in her friend's ear "Are you warming up now slave?"

"Mmm, yes Mistress," she said as she started to grind her hips against the contact she was getting.

Lea watched all the subtle squirms and jolts her captive was making as she herself continued to get more and more turned on by them. Slowly she leaned in and put her lips over Andrea's right nipple giving it a quick suck and flick of the tongue. Andrea turned her head to one side and let out an even louder moan of pleasure which only served to encourage Lea. She began to nibble, even lightly bite and pull on first her right and then left nipple receiving groans of pleasure with each new action.

Lea moved up to better watch her friends expressions even when hided slightly behind the leather blindfold. With two fingers she stopped simply rubbing her friend and plunged inside eliciting probably the loudest groan to date. As Lea began to pump her fingers in and out, Andrea's mouth went wide and silent, like she was so winded she could not even scream. Her head bobbed from one extreme side to the other, never wanting to stay in the middle.

With her free hand Lea grabbed hold of Andrea's chin and held it still in front of her. As Andrea opened her mouth gasping out another silent scream, Lea moved in. Her lips locked against Andrea's in a passionate embrace. Andrea began to return the gesture, pushing against Lea while continuing to rock against the fingers inside of her.

Lea moved Andrea's head back to the side and began kissing her neck. She could feel Andrea fighting against her wanting to move her head back to where it was but without good leverage Lea held her in place. When she let go she began moving slowly down kissing every few inches as she went. Eventually she had to remove her fingers, something Andrea seemed upset about, in order to bend over more. By the time she reached her belly button, Andrea was squirming around but Lea would not be rushed.

With both hands, Lea grabbed Andrea by the back of the ass and scooted her just slightly forward, giving a bit better of an angle. This meat the ropes that were at her knees pulled tighter, spreading her even more than she was.

When she finally made contact Andrea gave out a low grunt of satisfaction. Lea began toying with her, flicking, sucking, and with each new action a new animalistic grunt came from Andrea. In very short time she cried out "Mistress, Mistress can I... I... can I please cum Mistress"

Lea looked up over the now sweaty ball of arousal, pulling on every rope and looking in all directions as if that could distract her from what was happening. She did not answer but instead slowed down, taking pauses between action and making each action just a little slower.

"Please Mistress. Please Lea! Please I can't take this! Please!"

Lea removed her mouth and replaced it with some very fast moving fingers as she let out "You may." Within seconds Lea could feel Andrea's pussy tightening around her fingers, as near defining screams came out from the overspent slave. It came as cascades of grunts and swears, all while jerking about like a fish trying and failing to escape a net.

Eventually there was quiet apart from some heavy breathing. Lea had long since removed her fingers and now reached over to turn off Andrea's NESIC. She stretched up to unbuckle Andrea's blindfold. Andrea blinked hard taking her time to adjust to the presence of light again. Lea held close trying to read her friend now slightly worried she may have thought this was over the line. Instead, once her eyes adjusted Andrea closed the small gap moving her head in for another kiss. "That was," Andrea said after pulling back once more "the most intense thing I've ever experienced."

"So does that mean you're up for more?" Lea asked without wanting to sound like she was pushing her luck.

"Not now, god I'll be lucky if I can stand in the next ten minutes. No not now, no, halt, I'm done."

Lea couldn't be upset, she had been in and out of it but it had been hours without rest for Andrea. She untied Andrea's legs and began to work on her harness. The ropes were drenched in sweat and took seemingly forever to take off. But once they were, Andrea simply collapsed over to one side, stretching out and letting her arms rest at her side.

****

Andrea took her time collecting herself while Lea had long since left. Andrea heard her use the shower and finish long before she even sat up. By the time she left to take a shower as well, she could hear Lea working away in the kitchen. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until just that moment. She turned on the shower and looked herself over in the mirror. Her hair was matted to her forehead, she could see rope marks all over, and there was more than a little hardened drool on her chin. There was already a fresh towel waiting, a shower sounded good.

While she didn't say anything, Andrea heard Lea briefly open the bathroom door, set something down and leave again while she showered. When Andrea came out she saw that Lea had set down two neat piles with note. On one pile was one of Andrea's black cami top and the old grey sweatpants with the small rip she had packed to sleep in. On the other was her metal collar, matching wrist and ankle cuffs, a short chain to connect the cuffs, and the alan key to attach them all.The note simply read "For whatever you're in the mood for."

Andrea thought it over, not wanting to done for the night, but certainly not wanting to say she was ready for another round already. She smiled to herself as she figured "why choose?" She put on the shirt and pants, but also took the time to screw on the collar and cuffs. After some brief hesitation, she decided to attach the chain between her wrists in front of her as well. She could still certainly eat, but it would certainly be impossible to ignore.

Lea was not a fancy cook, but some cooked pasta with some canned tuna and alfredo was certainly more than good enough to Andrea's very hungry stomach. Lea noticed Andrea's choice of outfit, how could she not as Andrea ate pasta in cuffs and chains, but decided not to make much acknowledgement. There was an uneasiness in her eyes that seemed to be screaming out "I don't know what to do next." So they stayed with more innocent conversation as they sat across from each other at the coffee table.

"I got to ask," Andrea eventually said as she pushed her empty plate aside. "Why just me?"

Lea flushed a bit before regaining a look of confidence. "Well this is all a little crazy, ok a lot crazy. This house, all the extra stuff, whole bunch of it I haven't even shown you yet, how far away it is, and the thought of more than one of you up here with me for the first time seemed overwhelming. Basically I wanted a little guinea pig for the first night staying here and I thought..." Lea turned her gaze down to her empty plate "I kind of thought you might be the right kind of guinea pig for that."

"That explains why I'm alone, but why me not Sophia or Megan?" Andrea asked, trying not to sound too insistent.

"Well.." Lea began by looking up only to quickly move her gaze somewhere else. "Megan can be a little... intense. She seems to always want to keep going and I don't think she knows when to say stop. Her level of ambition all channeled into this sometimes seems like too much for me. Sophia, now that she knows a bit more what this is all about, she likes to put up a fight. It can be anywhere from a little extra defiance or struggling to full on wrestling me for control. I didn't want to deal with that either. You.." Lea trailed off slightly before reorienting her gaze back at Andrea. "You're a happy middle, I don't have to worry about you the same way, especially when I... when I don't always feel like I know what I'm doing."

There was a sense of uneasiness to her words, which made Andrea very unsure about how to proceed. She decided to go over and sit next to her friend. She could see Lea's hand shaking, though she was certainly trying to hide it.

"Hey," Andrea said as she reached over and held Lea's hand. "Don't worry so much. You seem to know what you're doing just fine today."

Lea cleared her throat and closed her eyes as she tried to push the doubt from her mind.

"I mean, if I didn't trust you do you think I'd have put these on?" Andrea asked as she raised up her hands and shook her cuffs to make a noise.

Andrea flashed her friend a smile, one she soon began to return. Lea took hold of Andrea's cuffs by the chain. She paused staring at the cuffs not quite like she was studying them but more running through what to do with them next. "Well, it's starting to get dark." Lea eventually said looking back up at Andrea but not taking her hands off the cuffs. "I still haven't filled the hot tub so that wouldn't be ready or heated this weekend, assuming the winter didn't crack anything to begin with. There's no seats but the projector in the other room is hooked up to satellite, we could watch some of that. Or.. we could always..." Lea shook the chain rather than audibly finish the question.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds