Bound Friends Pt. 03

"Sleep tight slave," Lea said as she kissed Andrea on the forehead before turning over to her half of the bed and drifting off to sleep. Sleep came harder for Andrea but not by as much as she thought.

****

There was just a very brief moment as Andrea awoke where she thought the last day had simply been a dream. But as she opened her eyes to see nothing, and she tried to move an arm down that wouldn't move, it all came flooding back rather quickly. She had no idea if it was the middle of the night, the early morning or late in the afternoon. The earplugs were still in making it hard to hear anything but it felt like Lea was still in the bed next to her.

After half an hour of not getting back to sleep and near total isolation, Andrea made the risky decision to start shaking around. She was hoping it would wake Lea and she could talk with her about that ultimatum from the night before. She could hear very faintly the sound of chain rattling, and soon felt stirring beside her. Andrea only realized how toasty warm she was after feeling Lea wrap a cold arm around her torso. "You know it's not the smartest of moves for a captive to wake the only person with the key," Lea mumbled in a very phlegmy just-woke-up kind of voice.

"Sorry if it's too early, I have no way of knowing the time. I've just been sitting here a while already so if it is early then I guess it will just be an early day." Andrea said.

"Let's see it's..." Lea started before turning the other way to check her phone. "It's just before 10, you lucked out, it could have been 4 in the morning for all you knew."

Andrea could feel Lea curl up against her, her body was warm but her arms were still somewhat cold. Still, it felt nice. She could feel Lea's breath against her cheek well her arms simply encircled her just below the breasts.

"Mmm, my little toy" Lea said as she began rubbing one hand up and down the side of her torso. "So much better than a stuffed bear, I have a spread you. And like any toy you stay exactly where I left you don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Except when I do this to a stuffed bear," Lea said as her wandering hand suddenly skipped a few steps and jumped right to Andrea's pussy. Andrea groaned and leaned in as little as she could. "Well it doesn't moan nearly as nicely as you do." She said laughing slightly at her own joke before removing her hand and kissing Andrea on the cheek she was laying near.

"About last night," Andrea said after waiting to make sure Lea had finished. "Are you really going to put that belt back on?"

"Well yeah. That's why I said it. And I like to think I'm a girl of my word."

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" Andrea asked in a very pleading tone. "Please I'll do whatever you want just let me cum. After last night I really need to."

Lea looked intrigued, though how she looked didn't register with Andrea. "Well," Lea started as she reached her hand back between Andrea's legs. "If you're offering a straight trade I might be willing to take you up on it. But I'm only going to give you a few minutes so you better think of something enticing fast or deals are done."

"I'll... I'll help you fix this place up."

"Listening,"

"I'll fix it up all myself! You don't have to do anything!"

"Maybe, but if you're wanting to trade for an orgasm you're going to need to do better than that." Lea said as she began slowly rubbing Andrea's clit.

"I'll make you cum, how 'bout that?" Andrea said as she could already feel her logical mind losing ground to her hornier thoughts.

"That doesn't feel like I'm getting that big of an advantage."

"Fine, not one for one then! I'll make you cum multiple times for every one orgasm you give me. You can't tell me that doesn't benefit you more than me."

"And that's a final offer?" Lea said as she began to let her fingers drift up and down Andrea's slit.

"Yes! Please! Final!" Andrea grunted out as last night's workup began to reassert its power.

"Deal," Lea said as she pulled her fingers away. "But I'm not paying you in advance, you gave me one last night and I'll even be generous and let that one count."

Andrea felt the bed shift as Lea maneuvered herself around. She felt her friend's legs tucking themselves under her arms followed soon after by an unmistakable smell. Lea turned up both of their chips before setting the phone aside. Lea ran her fingers through the hair not pinned down by the head harnas before grabbing a handful of it in each hand. "Remember slave, you only get to cum if I do." With that Andrea felt her head pulled up where it made contact with Lea's wet and waiting pussy.

Andrea wasn't really sure what to do, so she tried to remember any videos she might have seen and just do that. She ran her tongue up and down Lea's slit until finding the clit. Lea pulled her in tighter as she let out a moan of pure pleasure. Andrea began focusing all her attention on that one spot, flicking it, sucking it, and tracing circles around it with her tongue. Lea's moans became longer, louder, even Andrea could clearly hear them despite the earplugs and the varying pressure of Lea's thighs against her ears.

Lea let go of her head and leaned forward to grab hold of the bed frame as she neared the end. Andrea now had to work extra hard to keep her head up on its own. Lea began shaking as her orgasm built up and finally crashed causing her to tense every muscle in her body, pinning Andrea's head unable to pull away even for breath. It took seconds for the muscle contractions to stop and normal control to begin. She collapsed over to her side, still with one leg over Andrea's neck.

Once she calmed down she scrambled frantically for her phone like a fish for water. She reached and turned her own chip off and returned to laying there a while longer. Andrea didn't want to rush Lea but she tried in her own subtle way to get her attention like rocking back and forth which Lea could feel from her leg.

"Don't.. don't worry. I didn't forget about you. I'm a girl of my word. She grabbed the phone and turned Andrea's chip up to maximum. It caused Andrea to squirm and struggle, the body trying to get away to do something about what it was feeling down below. Lea watched as she moved her leg but continued to catch her breath. After it looked to almost be getting painful, Lea pushed the climax button and the result was absolutely instant. Andrea's hands balled up into fists and she began mumbling unintelligible things and jerking every which way the chains would let her.

After Andrea quieted down and stopped shaking, Lea turned the chip off which elicited a less than fully cognisant "thank you." Andrea could feel Lea get up followed by the fresh air hitting her newly formed sweat as the covers were removed. Other than that Andrea was in a blissful calm and paid little attention to anything.

Andrea could tell Lea had returned as she felt a few somethings drop onto the bed beside her. Lea bent down and kissed her on the lips, something Andrea returned without thinking. It was short however and Andrea soon felt a rubber bar placed in her mouth. She heard a slight click and possibly a second, and when she tried to push the invader out of her mouth she found that to be impossible.

Lea lifted her friend in the middle to be able to slip the metal waist belt under her and begin screwing it into place. "I need somewhere to put your hands after I untie them" Lea said, anticipating Andrea was about to attempt a gag mumbled question. The answer seemed to suffice and she let it go.

Andrea felt herself being lifted again and felt a small slick plug being lined up with her ass. It took a second for it to sink in but then Andrea began to shake frantically, though not frantically enough to stop the near frictionless plug from sliding into place. She couldn't hear the faint clicks but she knew once that plug was in that the battle was lost and she stopped struggling.

Lea moved up to remove the temporary gag from the head harness and then proceeded to remove the ear plugs. "Why did you have to do that?" Andrea asked once she was able

"I told you I'm a girl of my word, I said you weren't going to be untied from this bed until you had that thing back on."

"But what about the deal we made?"

"Oh that was a separate question, I said I'd let you cum I never said I would go back on the belt. If you thought they the new deal canceled the old deal you should have asked rather than just assume." Lea continued slowly and logically as she unfastened the head harness.

"Now this is going to be a bit disorienting" Lea said as she reached behind to loosen the blindfold. The light was almost overwhelming when Andrea made the mistake of trying to open both eyes all at once. She started looking at the darkest spot she could make out and slowly worked her way up from a squint.

Lea reached up and freed Andrea's wrists from their chains, not bothering to do anything with the chains themselves. "Now of course that only has to be how it is if you want to keep going. If you want to quit I'm not going to force you into anything."

Andrea sat up and considered. She tapped the outside of the metal barrier that was now a part of her again. "I guess I'm not saying that. I want to keep going, and I can't wait to see what kind of stuff you come up with if we get Sophia and Megan out here. I mean don't tell me cause I kind of had a whole lot more fun cause I didn't see any of this coming..." Andrea trailed off as she looked down thinking this wasn't something she saw coming either. "It's just... It just kind of seems not fair."

Lea unfastened Andrea's last two legs, sat beside her friend and smiled. "Hon, things aren't supposed to be fair for a slave."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds