Brad's Road Trip Ch. 18

Liz slid off of me onto her back, but my cock was still impaling Sara, and I fucked up into her a few times - leisurely strokes, but more than enough to let her know I was still hard.

"Holy shit," Sara said. "You didn't cum from all of that?"

"Almost," I said, though I was never really dangerously close to exploding.

"Wow," she said. "You're definitely not the boy I slept with three years ago."

"I thought we'd established that by now," Liz said, and both Sara and I had to laugh.

"Well, then, what do you want, Brad?" Sara asked. She grinded up and down on me a few more times. "Liz has gotten off three times, and shit, I'm probably in double digits by now, counting the concert. But you haven't cum since we got back to the tent. How can we help you?"

She was being coy now, and I really wanted to just throw her down and pound the shit out of her, like I'd done in the empty field behind the band shell.

Instead, I thought of something I wanted more.

"I want to fuck you both."

"Pretty sure you already did that," Liz said, drawing another laugh from Sara. "You're fucking her right now, and my pussy is damn sure you were just there a few minutes ago."

"At the same time. One after the other," I said.

"Oooh," Sara said. "How do you want us?"

"Get up, and lay on top of her, on your back."

Sara pulled off my cock, and it slapped against my stomach angrily. I figured I could use a new condom by now, so I took care of that while they got situated. Liz had already been on her back, and now Sara lay on top of her, just slightly an angle so I could see both of their faces. Part of Liz's right breast was hanging out below Sara, but other than that, it was like one body with two faces.

And, as I looked down where their hips were stacked together, two pussies.

Both were still incredibly wet, and my cock was harder than steel. I knew this wasn't going to take long, but I promised myself they'd each get off at least one more time.

Since Liz had gone the longest without, I chose her first, this time sliding all the way into her with one stroke. I expected a shout, but all I was got was really loud whimper, and when I looked up, I saw that they were making out with each other.

"I don't think you girls understand just how incredibly sexy that is," I said.

"You're making us both really fucking hot, Brad," Sara said. "We can't help it."

"Why in the fucking world would I ever want you to?" I asked, not expecting or receiving an answer.

I fucked Liz for two solid minutes before pulling out and entering Sara. She locked her ankles behind my back while I gave it to her. She grunted whenever I gave her a particularly hard stroke, but she was still too wrapped up in Liz to say anything.

I went back to Liz and stayed in her for maybe a minute this time before going back to Sara. When I looked up this time, Liz was tweaking one of Sara's nipples. I was getting extremely close, so it was time to make these extraordinarily sexy women cum.

I took Liz's other hand and guided it onto Sara's stomach, assuming she would figure out the rest. She did, and I felt her fingers brush against my cock as I fucked Sara. She pinched her friend's clit, and Sara's heels dug into my back as she erupted one more time.

I switched back to Liz now, but then I leaned over both of them until my head was inches from theirs.

"I hate to break up this extremely hot make-out session," I said, "but I'm feeling a little left out."

Liz instantly stopped kissing Sara and turned her head toward me. I forced my tongue into her mouth and basically raped her lips while Sara nibbled on her earlobe.

"It's your turn, Liz," I spat out. "I want you to cum for me one last time."

Our lips met again, and I started pounding her as hard as I had been when she came the first time. I could hear Sara talking to her.

"This feel so hot, Liz, lying here between you while he fucks you. Cum for us, you sexy little bitch. Cum all over that big, hard cock."

She was just about there, but Sara pushed her over the edge.

"I bet if you cum for him one more time, he'll finally cum for us."

That did it, and Liz moaned into my mouth as her pussy tightened around my dick. I almost lost it right then and there, but somehow I managed to hold off my own, perilously close orgasm.

Sara and Liz went back to kissing as I got back on my knees. I stroked into Liz a few more times before going back to Sara, where I spent just a few seconds before alternating. After a minute I was switching back and forth with every stroke.

I have no idea which pussy I was in when my balls started tingling, but I quickly pulled out and yanked off the condom.

"Fuck, he's gonna cum," Liz said.

"Cum for us, Brad," Sara said. "All over us."

I did exactly that, unleashing blast after blast across both of their puffy, swollen pussies. They'd stopped kissing and were cheering me on now, as I showered them with a surprisingly large load, considering it was my third time in the past hour and a half.

I wanted nothing more than to fall on top of them, but I didn't want to squash Liz like a bug, either, so I managed to land mostly beside them.

"That's easily the hottest thing I've ever done," Liz said.

"I'm not sure which was greater, that or what Brad and I did earlier at the concert,

Sara half-agreed. "Either way, it was fucking spectacular."

In my mind, there was no contest - the earlier sex with Sara was the winner, mostly because of the buildup and the history between us. But then again, Sara had history with both of us, and it was beginning to look like she'd at least thought about Liz sexually for a while.

"It was profoundly incredible," I said. "I thought just being with Sara would make this day perfect, but once she let you in Liz... that just made everything better. Thank you. Both of you."

We cuddled together and kissed on each other for another few minutes, but there was a subtle tugging at the back of my brain throughout. Finally, Liz started to drift off to sleep, and Sara rolled to her side. I grabbed a shirt from the pile and wiped up as much of the mess from their pussies as I could, though some of it had dried by now.

"Thanks, Brad," Sara said. I wasn't sure if she was thinking me for the cleaning or everything else that had happened. "We're gonna stay here and sleep with you. That's ok, right?"

It had to be well after 2 by now, and I'd never considered them going back to their tent, anyway. Sara made it a moot point by falling asleep with her head on Liz's chest before I could answer anyway.

My sleeping bag had been pushed into the back of the tent by all the festivities, so I pulled it up next to Sara and climbed into it. I shut off the girls' phones and made a quick check of mine before I dozed off.

I had a bunch of text messages and a couple missed calls, but there was only one text I was interested in reading tonight.

"Sorry I couldn't talk so much today," Kelly's message said. "Caves have pretty bad cell reception, apparently. Remember, I'm working a double tomorrow, but I want my story time!! You'll have to e-mail it to me. I expect to see it by the time I get my hour break during the day, buster. I'm sure you rocked her world, though. And I can't fucking wait till you can rock mine in person."

God, I was so into her I wanted to scream. I sent her back a quick text saying that of course, I'd email her story time as soon as I could, and that I hoped her family day was at least a welcome break from flipping tacos, if not fun by itself. I quickly checked the clock to ensure that it was, in fact, after midnight and officially Saturday, and then I ended the text with three simple words, words that excited me and scared me all at the same time:

"See you tomorrow."

*************

Just two or three more now... as always, vote and comment and send feedback... I like to know what you're thinking!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds