Brainy Teen Ch. 10

When the audience arrived through the door, they were asked by the security guards to hand over their cell phones, digital cameras, and any other device that takes photos or video that would be returned once they leave. Once everyone was seated, the show began. Techno beat music played in the background. Sarah and Wendy walked in first while holding hands, followed by Lauren and Cynthia, who also held hands. The two smiling pairs of girls walked up the stage in front of their assigned waterbeds and gave air kisses to the audience. Wendy saw Daniel amongst the audience, causing her heart to skip a beat. She gave a smile and an air kiss in his direction, hoping that he'll notice.

As Wendy turned around to face Sarah, she saw Lauren winking at her. "Why is she winking at me?" It reminded Wendy of the time when she saw Lauren was fooling around with Cynthia in the locker room.

Following the script, Sarah and Wendy feigned a kiss by moving their lips close together but broke off right before contact was made. They lightly ran their hands on each others bodies while writhing sensually. Occasionally they would touch each others breasts and crotches, but the touching would never linger for long. Turning their heads around to face the audience, the two girls expressed seductive, naughty looks on their faces. Their backs rubbed together enticingly as they raised and lowered their bodies by bending their knees. At one point, they turned their faces around and made another kissing feint.

The back-to-back rubbing soon stopped and they returned to a frontal embrace. Fingers repeatedly touched swaying and gyrating bodies. No longer did they just grazed skin with just the tips of their fingers. The touching lingered longer and became full caresses using the full areas of their hands. Finally Sarah and Wendy kissed, but it was a simple peck on the lips, the briefest of kisses intended to titillate the audience. Tongues extended outwards and grazed each other playfully. Threads of saliva that connected their separated lips glistened under the spotlights.

They suddenly separated their bodies a distance while maintaining eye contact with each other. In contrast to Sarah's and Wendy's previous actions, their movements now picked up in speed. They waved and extended their lithe arms gracefully in contorting motions as they danced around the circular water bed and around each other. Bellies shook and vibrated as if there were living creatures inside wanting to get out. Sarah's belly action was slightly more noticeable because of the light flashing from her navel jewelry. They mixed belly motions with buttocks gyrations. Occasionally they turned around so that their asses faced the audience in order to give them a better view. Teasing the audience again, each of the two girls lowered a hand to squeeze the other girl's ass while engaging in a series of brief kisses.

It was time for them to strip. Starting with the arm gloves, the two girls proceeded to take off their lewd outfits in a sensuously slow manner. Wendy assisted in Sarah's stripping while putting a lot of emphasis on intimate touching and caressing. While loosening the pink bra, Wendy gave Sarah's breast a squeeze, causing Sarah to give a silent gasp and tilt her head backwards. This action gave Wendy easier access to her neck, which she eagerly kiss and licked as she continuing removing Wendy's bra.

Once Sarah was naked from the waist up, Wendy kneeled down and pulled down Sarah's red satin thong by biting it and tugging it with her teeth. Soon, the two girls down to nothing but fishnet stockings and high heels. Wendy got into the water bed first and went into a kneeling position, with Sarah quickly following. The gentle pink glow from the water bed illuminated their bodies alluringly as they stood still on their knees for a few moments while staring at each other longingly. Their lips then met together in a tight liplock which soon graduated to a deep open-mouthed kiss in which they exchanged each others sweet saliva. Throughout the kissing, they touched and kneaded each others breasts. Bra straps were loosened.

Wendy lowered her head and licked on Sarah's erect nipples with her fully extended tongue while Sarah cradled Wendy's head lovingly as if she was her daughter. After Sarah's nipples were glistening from wetness, Wendy sucked on them hungrily. Their positions later changed. Wendy got on her fours to lick the pussy of Sarah, who was lying down on her back in a relaxed position. Pussy juice was running down copiously along her thighs as Wendy masturbated herself with her fingers while pleasuring Sarah with her mouth and tongue.

Timing their actions perfectly, Wendy's and Sarah's orgasms happened almost simultaneously. Sarah arched her back with her eyes closed and mouth opened, emitting a loud moan. At the same time, Wendy spread her own pussy lips with her fingers while she came, revealing her gushing pink clam for all the audience to see. When both of their orgasms finished the two girls got up in a kneeling position and hugged each other in an intimate embrace, then faced the audience with wide smiles on their faces before kissing each other deeply as if they were lovers. They quickly got themselves in a sixty-nine position with Wendy on top and Sarah on the bottom and licked each others love box. Wendy pulled Sarah's lips wide open and plunged her tongue deep into Sarah's pussy while moving it vigorously. Every now and then she would raise her head slightly to give a sultry look in Daniel's direction. When Daniel gave subtle reactions to her glances, it raised Wendy's enthusiasm to lick Sarah's pussy even more. For the rest of the show, Wendy was in a state of sexual ecstasy. Even though she was just performing, she was very much enjoying her time on stage. The end of the show culminated with another loving kiss after an intense orgasm.

When most of the audience had dispersed, Wendy walked off from the stage and walked towards her love interest who appeared to be waiting for her.

Wendy gulped before saying, "Daniel, I've something important to say... I think I love you."

"Sorry, Wendy. You're wonderful girl, but my heart belongs to Lauren," replied Daniel. Lauren walked over to Daniel and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. It quickly became more intimate as they start to French kiss.

Daniel broke the kissing for a moment to say, "But we can still be friends."

Wendy was finding it difficult to maintain her cheerful face.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Wendy."

"It's okay, Daniel, really."

Wendy was greatly disappointed and saddened that Daniel had chosen Lauren instead of her. Without saying another word, she hurriedly walked away, not wanting anyone to notice the tears that were starting to stream from her eyes. A smile formed on Sarah's face. She followed Wendy to the bedroom where they had changed in before the start of the show. Wendy was sitting on the edge of the bed while sobbing. Acting like a good friend, Sarah sat down right next to Wendy and consoled her.

"Here, drink this." Sarah handed her a cup of special juice, which Wendy accepted.

"Thanks," said Wendy before taking several gulps.

"Everything will be alright, Wendy. It's not the end of the world."

"No, it won't be alright. To me, Daniel is the world."

"There are plenty of other guys out there. Daniel's not the only one."

"I know, but he feels very special to me."

"I've been rejected once myself. I know how it feels," lied Sarah.

Another burst of tears flowed from Wendy's eyes. Sarah let Wendy cry for a while before continuing with her prepared statements.

"Wendy, there's something I need to tell you. You probably noticed it yourself many times, but are denying it."

"What is it?" asked the confused and heartbroken girl.

"It might come as a shock to you, but knowing it will help you a lot."

"It's alright. You can tell me." Wendy thought whatever Sarah was going to say couldn't be worst than the feeling of being rejected.

"You're a lesbian, Wendy."

"Wh-What?!"

"I know it's hard to believe, but you really are indeed a lesbian."

"But... But I'm... I'm pretty sure..."

"Wendy, I've observed you for a long time. The way you've acted towards other girls, the way you've looked at them, and the way you've interacted with me were all signs that pointed in that direction."

"There must be some mistake. I know I'm straight."

"Then can you say to me with a straight face that you've never fantasized about girls sexually?"

There was a pause. Wendy thought about what went through her mind recently. She knew that she had imagined girls sexually more than once, but that doesn't me she's a lesbian. It was just part of the training for performing in the show. Wendy believed she was still heterosexual, and that the many sexual activities she had done with Sarah were nothing more than "fake" lesbianism.

"I have had those fantasies, but it was because of the training. You've said so too."

"Wendy, I just didn't want to shock you and hurt your feelings. I wanted you to help you achieve your dream of getting Daniel, even though I know that you are really using him as a means of escape from your true self."

"What do you mean?"

"You just wanted to cling to a typical fantasy of a teenage girl of trying to get a cute boyfriend in order to fit in."

"But that's not what I was doing it for. I really love him!"

"There's no use in denying it, Wendy. It only hurts you more in the long run."

There was another lengthy pause before tears flowed from Wendy's eyes again. Event though Wendy was still adamant about her sexuality, she didn't want to argue against Sarah's statements anymore. Coupled with the feelings of rejection, it was already too much. She just wanted to let her sadness flow out. Sarah quickly hugged Wendy consolingly.

"It's alright. I'll always be here for you."

The hug lasted very long. When Wendy's tears finally stopped, at least for the moment, Sarah released Wendy from the hug and reached into some hidden place to retrieve a transparent pill box. In it were about a dozen pink-colored gel capsules.

Sarah opened the box and picked up a pill. "Here, try one. It'll help calm you down."

Since Sarah was such a good friend to her, Wendy didn't even doubt her for a moment and took the pink pill from Sarah's palm. She just wanted to relieve herself of her sad thoughts and feelings, and was glad that a pill could help her.

"Here's some water." Sarah handed Wendy a cup of water.

"Those pills helped me a lot when my previous boyfriend broke up with me," lied Sarah. She never had any real boyfriends because she never really wanted one. Even her current boyfriend was just for show. She was a lesbian to the core.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Now pop the pill."

Moments later, Wendy became sleepy.

"Everything's going to be fine," whispered Sarah as brushed Wendy's cheek and hair affectionately.

Minutes later, Wendy drifted off to sleep. The door to the bedroom then slowly creaked opened and in walked Lauren with a devious smile on her face.

One late afternoon, Madelynn was scolded by her mom for wearing what she deemed to be obscene and sinful clothing. At first her mom tolerated the change in her daughter's appearance. But, as the outfits became more racy, her mom wasn't able to stand it anymore. What her daughter was doing was counter to their family values of propriety.

"Honey, your choice of clothing and makeup is highly inappropriate!"

Madelynn knew her mom would mention it sooner her later. "Mom, I'm just trying to fit in."

"Fit in?! What kind of sinful crowd are you trying to fit in too?"

"Ummm... the popular crowd."

"If being popular means dressing like this, then there's something wrong with your friends. Are you hanging out with the bad girls?"

"No, my friends are good people."

"But you've changed so much recently. I think they are a bad influence on you."

"You don't know anything about my friends!"

"Honey, don't tell me what I know or don't know. Your mother knows best. You need to stop dressing like this!"

"No, I can't mom."

"Why?!"

"I-I... just can't." Madelynn really wanted to dress like an ordinary girl again, but she was under Elena's control and couldn't do anything about it.

"Then you're grounded for two weeks!!!"

"Mom, that's unfair! You can't do this to me!"

"Yes, I can. I'm your Mother."

"Fuck you, mom!" Madelynn don't know why those words slipped out of her mouth and her immediate apology was cut short. "Mom, I'm so--"

SLAP! It was the first time she was slapped by her mother on the cheek in many years.

"Madelynn Goodwin! This is not how you speak to your Mother!" Madelynn's mom was now red-faced. "Go to your room now, and think about what you've said and done!"

As Madelynn ran up to her room, she began tearing up. When Elena called her that night, she somehow knew about Madelynn's problem.

"Is something bothering you, Maddy?"

Madelynn didn't really trust Elena but she confided her problem to her nonetheless. "I had an argument with my mom today. It was hectic."

"What was it about?"

"My new looks. She said that I've changed too much and for the worst."

"But, you look much better in your with your new looks."

"I just want to be a normal girl! Elena, may I dress like I used to, please?"

"No, you will continue being the girl I want you to be. As for the problem with your mom, I'll talk with her one-on-one and make her change her perspective."

"I don't think it'll work. My mom's kind of strict and conservative."

"It will work, I promise."

On late Friday night, Madelynn watched some videos on lesbian BDSM that Elena had given her. She was told to focus especially on the dominatrixes in the videos because she was going to become one herself. For over two hours, Madelynn had watched women dressed in latex or PVC engaging in kinky and rough lesbian sex. There were rarely any displays of overt affection. It was all dominance and exploitation of women by women. Prior to the start of the video, Madelynn herself had dressed in a BDSM outfit, which consisted of a shiny black latex corset mini dress that had a short pleated skirt, fishnet stockings, and glossy black strappy platform heels. Just days ago, Madelynn had felt nothing but disgust at the various kinky clothing that Elena ordered her to wear, but now she was starting to feel a bit aroused by them in spite of her conscious denial.

Following Elena's instructions, Madelynn imagined herself as a dominant participant amongst the women in the videos she was watching. This visualization was helped by the fact that the dommes of the videos were often not shown, except for parts of their bodies, but never the faces. Various keywords and phrases such as "dominate", "control", "enslave", and "pleasure in pain" would be occasionally uttered by an unseen female narrator. Each word seemed to bore into her pliant mind as it was being spoken. Though the sound of each individual word was soft, it echoed loudly in her mind like an obnoxious earworm.

Another requirement for Madelynn was masturbating while watching the video. Even without that instruction, Madelynn couldn't resist her arousal that triggered by the sexually-charged imagery even if she wanted to. Her pussy became wet the moment the video start becoming erotic. She grasped the helm of her latex skirt and pulled it up. The black PVC panties were then pulled aside to provide access for her fingers to her sopping pussy. She repeatedly stroked and fingered her clit until she came while also regularly licking her own juices on her fingers. Madelynn had gotten used to the flavor of her own pussy by now. The recurring spikes of sexual lust in recent days had overcome all of her inhibitions regarding this act.

Madelynn also practiced acting like a lesbian domme. While holding a small whip in her hand, she would pretend that there was a submissive girl in front of her while she ordered her around through a combination of whipping, strict commands, and verbal abuse. Her visualizations of the submissive would often be some hot girl in her school that she barely knew. However, the image of Wendy or sometimes even Sarah would creep in, and she had to chase those thoughts away. To provide evidence that she had practiced, Madelynn had to record all of what she had done in her bedroom on webcam and stream it live on a special private website that Elena had set up. Initially, Madelynn had objected to this exhibitionistic arrangement, but a quick reminder of the photos from Elena forced Madelynn to bite her lip and do what she was ordered to regardless of her objections.

Though Elena had promised Madelynn that she would be the only person watching the streaming video, there was another person who was viewing her performance, a well-to-do business woman interested in young female flesh. With her deep pockets, Ms. Meyers had paid quite a bit of money to see a young, innocent, religious, and heterosexual girl slowly transform into a lecherous lesbian. As she stroked herself to Madelynn's live performance, she wondered what the price would be to experience the delights of Madelynn's delectable young body once her transformation had completed.

Madelynn's cell phone rang on late Saturday night. Even without picking up the cell phone, she knew it was Elena. The calls and the subsequent meetings with her were getting more frequent now, much to Madelynn's dismay. She was also disgusted at herself for the slight arousal recently felt whenever the Goth girl called her. Even as Madelynn's pussy moistened copiously at the thoughts what Elena might do with her that night, she wondered if she could escape from this madness before it was too late. Dressed in the same outfit as on the previous night, she quietly snuck out of her house without her mom's knowledge.

"Are you ready for fun, Madelynn?" said Elena while leaning on her pitch black vehicle.

"Yes, I guess," came Madelynn's meek reply. Her eyes focused on Elena's curious mask that was piquing her curiosity. It was a pearly white facial mask with transparent blue eyes. The color of Elena's mask contrasted strongly with the black color of her clothing.

"Why are you wearing a mask?"

"It's for my special facial treatment. You won't get any kisses from me tonight, but don't worry, Maddy, even with my mask on we will still be able to engage in an effectively enthralling, erotic ensemble executed in an exemplary enactment that will elevate your endogenic excitement to ethereal, endless ecstasy."

"Huh?"

"We will still have fun."

A question suddenly popped in Madelynn's mind. "Where is that fucking bitch taking me to this time?" Briefly, she wondered why she was using swear words in her private thoughts.

Once they arrived at Elena's condo, they were greeted by Patricia and Emily at the door. Before, Madelynn barely took in the physical details of Elena's two assistants, but she found herself noticing them more. Patricia was a raven-haired girl whose age was about the same as Elena's. Her imposing DD breasts were one of the most noticeable assets on curvaceous body. She wore a shiny blue latex bustier top mini dress with a pleated skirt that barely went past the butt. The section of the bodice between the bra and the skirt was of a light blue color and was see-through. Below the skirt were transparent light blue thigh-length latex stockings. She wore shiny blue 3-inch high heel pumps. Emily's outfit was the same with the exception of the purple colors.

As Madelynn walked in with Elena, she saw some video recording equipment. She sighed, knowing that she was going to be recorded again in acts of debauchery. Elena led her to the large bedroom. The walls were painted black. There were several cameras mounted on tripods and some lighting equipment that circled around a purple mattress bed with an ebony frame.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds