Brainy Teen Ch. 10

"As part of your training in becoming a lesbian dominatrix, you will now practice with Patricia, who will be your sub tonight. As usual, this session will be recorded."

Madelynn opened her mouth, as if wanting to say something.

"I'll warn you again: if you object to what I'm imposing on you, you shall be punished. I've let you off easily last several times, but from now on I won't be so lenient."

Upon hearing that, Madelynn quickly clamped her mouth shut. Whatever objections and criticisms she had now must be kept to herself.

Elena pointed to a set of items on the bed: a riding crop, a purple strap-on dildo, and some leather cuffs attached to chains. "You are to use those items on Patricia. I won't tell you what to do this time. The videos you've watch should be more than enough to fuel your imagination."

Madelynn was crestfallen that she had to completely improvise in a perverted sexual performance that Elena was forcing her to participate actively in. Walking over to the edge of the bed, she held up the riding crop reluctantly. Before she knew it, the cameras were already rolling. Taking a deep breath, Madelynn summoned the memories of the BDSM videos and did her best to mimic the dommes in them.

"Kneel, bitch!" Madelynn exclaimed after whipping the woman once in front of her with the riding crop.

Patricia kneeled down on the white carpeted floor submissively while looking upward adoringly at Madelynn.

"You are my slave, are you not?"

"Yes, mistress. I'm your slave and I'll always be."

"Then show your love and devotion to your mistress."

With her cherry red lips, Patricia licked the tip of Madelynn's shiny platform high heel on Madelynn's right foot. Unexpectedly, Madelynn was feeling a subtle thrill at the sight of a submissive woman grovelling in front of her and licking the shiny surface of her shoe. Like before, she kept repeating the denial that she was enjoying this.

When Patricia's lips reached the skin of her calf, Madelynn made a silent gasp of pleasure. Slowly, the submissive woman licked upwards along her stockinged leg, guided periodically by the riding crop held by Madelynn's hand. Once she reached her crotch, Patricia stopped and looked at her mistress for further instructions. Madelynn was at first confused at the reason why Patricia had stopped, but after some quick recall of certain scenes from the videos, a light bulb lit in her head.

"You may pull my panties aside and lick my pussy, slave."

Initially, Madelynn had just wanted Patricia to lick her pussy through the panties to simulate oral sex, but since her sexual arousal level had increased exponentially in the past few moments, she couldn't resist ordering her slave to tongue her clit directly. A shudder passed through Madelynn's body during her orgasm.

It was time to move on the next phase. Madelynn knew she couldn't use just the riding crop forever. She looked at the cuffs and the strap-on on the bed. There was no way she could avoid using the sex toy. Madelynn had thought about using the strap-on like an ordinary dildo without wearing it herself. But, fearing punishment from Elena, she opted to use the way it meant to be used instead. Copying the porn stars she had seen, she rode up her skirt and slowly pulled down her latex panties as her slave looked on. Once she was finished, Madelynn held the panties up by one finger in the direction of Patricia.

"Here's a little gift from your mistress." She tossed the balled-up panties to Patricia, who eagerly caught it. "You may enjoy them while I put on the strap-on."

Patricia pressed the panties to her face to sniff and lick it while Madelynn put on the strap-on. The process was slow, given her hesitation and inexperience in wearing such a sex toy. Once the straps were tightened, she emitted a gasp at the sudden pressure on her pussy. The strap-on consisted of a see-through, flexible purple shaft that was mounted on a glossy black triangular base with the black straps of the harness connected to the corners. For added pleasure, the wearer's end of the strap-on had multiple small spurs for sexual stimulation. She had just put on a strap-on for the first time.

Madelynn walked up to Patricia, who was still kneeling on the floor, and waved the dangling end of the strap-on in front of her slave's face.

"Lube it, slave."

"As you command, mistress."

Patricia kissed the tip of the dildo once before sliding her tongue along its length several times. A long, glistening streak of saliva was left along the surface of the dildo. She then took it in her mouth. There was some slight gagging at first before she got used to the toy. As Patricia orally serviced the strap-on, she stared up at her mistress with adoring eyes. The job was made easier because her hair was tied up in a high pony tail.

Even though Madelynn didn't want it, her pussy was being stimulated by the spurs at the base of the dildo. The repeated actions of Patricia's mouth translated to sexual pleasure on Madelynn's end. Madelynn wanted to close her eyes to escape the situation, at least for several moments, but was startled when she felt Patricia's hands feeling and groping her ass.

Once she felt the strap-on was lubed enough, she pulled Patricia up by her ponytail. "Get up slave, and get yourself into the bed."

Madelynn's eyes unconsciously wander across Patricia's body as she got on the bed. She noticed how her ass gyrated slightly as she got on her fours.

"Put on the cuffs, slave."

After a few long moments, Madelynn swatted Patricia's breasts with the riding crop, "Hurry up! I don't have all night."

"Yes, mistress!"

Realizing that she had to do the final steps in binding her slave, Madelynn moved around the bed and completed process of chaining her slave to the bed posts. It was time; Madelynn was going to fuck her first woman, her first female with a strap-on dildo. There was no way out of this. By engaging in hardcore lesbian sex, Madelynn will cross another imaginary line in her unwilling transformation to lesbianism.

Madelynn took a deep breath and got into the bed. Standing on her knees, she parted her legs and straddled Patricia. For a few long moments, the tip of the dildo was hovering a foot above Patricia's pussy. Not delaying longer, she slowly lower herself on her fours and inserted the dildo into Patricia's love tunnel. After a brief pause, Madelynn slowly fucked her slave with the strap-on. The pleasure was reciprocated in every stroke. Each time she pushed the strap-on dildo into Patricia by moving her hips, the spurs on the base pushed back, giving her almost constant sexual pleasure.

While fucking Patricia, Madelynn made repeated attempts to force her mind to think about heterosexual thoughts, but the constant feminine moans, the feeling of female skin on hers, and the pressure of the large breasts pushing on her own pair, made it impossible to escape the reality that she was engaging in lesbian sex by fucking a woman with a strap-on. However, the best and worst part for her was that she was getting immense enjoyment out of this.

Soon, Madelynn was getting into the action. The flooding of physical sensations was overwhelming her brain so much that her wall of rationality crumbled again like before. Because of the constant stimulation by the spurs of the strap-on, Madelynn was overcome now with lust. She began pushing her breasts back on Patricia's. Her hands roamed around Patricia's body and felt it up. Despite being separated by latex clothing, she could feel the warmth and feminine smoothness of Patricia's body. Not satisfied with just touching and fucking, Madelynn lowered her glossy purple lips and kissed Patricia ravenously on her shiny purple lips and across her face. She even kissed her slave's body through the blue latex, not minding the strange taste.

Orgasm after orgasm washed over Patricia, indicating that Madelynn was using the strap-on effectively. Each time Patricia came, her arms and legs pulled tightly against the chains. Madelynn barely managed to have one orgasm because the spurs were much less stimulating that the penetrating shaft itself. After over forty minutes of raunchy sex, Madelynn French-kissed Patricia to mark its conclusion.

While Madelynn was riding in Elena's car, she thought Elena was going to take her back home, but was confused when Elena took her to a seedy district near downtown.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to visit a friend of mine. She's going to help you do some piercings."

"Piercings!!?" A feeling of distress appeared on Madelynn's face. She wanted to complain, but was afraid of possible punishment.

"What piercings am I going to get?"

"You're going get pins on your head after it's completely shaved bald."

Elena waited for a reaction on Madelynn's face before saying, "Just kidding, Maddy!"

They parked right outside a tattoo and piercing parlor. Bright and colorful neon signs hung on the storefront. Across the street was a boisterous tavern with a bunch Harley-Davidson motorcycles parked outside. Bulky men and some women in leather loitered around. Once Madelynn got inside the shop with Elena, she noticed the assortment of pictures and samples hanging over the brightly painted walls, along with a bunch of cushioned leather chairs, mirrors, and assorted tools. There was only one person in the shop at the moment: a busty blonde chick. She had slightly tanned skin, wore a white t-shirt emblazoned with red hearts and blue tight-fitting low-rise jeans, and silver sandals.

"Hey, Elena, are you here for another tattoo or piercing?"

"No, but my friend here wants to do some piercings."

"She looks kind of cute! What's your name?"

"Madelynn."

"That's a very beautiful name. I'm Tara. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"What kind of piercing do you want?"

"Uhhh..."

"Actually, Maddy wants me to choose what's best for her."

Elena walked over to one of the display cases. "Hmmm... This one looks nice. This one too."

"Have you picked them yet?"

"Yes."

"Good, then let's get started!"

For the belly piercing, Madelynn had to take off her latex corset, which she felt uncomfortable doing in front of another stranger, but had to do it anyway. The way Tara was looking at her half-naked body, which was now only clothed below the waist, made Madelynn feel uncomfortable.

After the piercings were done, Madelynn looked at the mirror, and couldn't resist touching the foreign metal was now bonded to her body. On her right eyebrow was a platinum barbell piercing. Madelynn wondered how her mom would react once she sees it. Another problem was that her mom would know that she had be sneaking out at night! Her eyes then drifted downwards to her belly, which now had a platinum navel piercing that has two amethyst hearts, one on top of each other.

"Don't touch them too much until they're healed; you might get an infection," Tara warned.

Madelynn's fingers flinched.

"They look very good on you," commented Elena. "Tara has done a great job as usual."

"She looks like a very hot Goth chick now."

"What's the total bill?" asked Elena while winking at her friend.

"It'll be five-hundred dollars," replied Tara with a hint of sarcasm.

Madelynn's eyes widened at the ridiculous cost.

Elena feigned searching for her wallet. "Oops, I forgot to bring my wallet. Madelynn, I'm sorry that I can't pay for your piercings."

"What?! I don't have that much money!" She looked nervously at Elena, who was smiling back at her.

"If you can't pay up, Madelynn, then I'll have to call the cops," said Tara.

"No, please don't!" exclaimed Madelynn, thinking that Tara was serious.

"Is there another way she can pay?" asked Elena with mock concern.

"Let me think... Yes, there is another way, but is she willing?" Tara eyed Madelynn's body lecherously up and down.

The way Tara was looking at her made Madelynn realize what the other option for payment was going to be.

"Are you in to girls, Maddy?" asked Tara.

"Umm... I-I..."

"She's very much in to girls. Just recently, she found out that she's a lesbian," answered Elena for Madelynn.

"Just recently? Does that mean she's a virgin?"

"She's still a virgin, but she's had a lot of experience with girls, including me."

"Wow, that's surprising. Maddy looks like an innocent girl, but she's actually a slut."

That word "slut" triggered sharp feelings of shame and denial within Madelynn.

"No, I'm not--"

Madelynn denial was cut off short by Tara. "Since you're a lesbian slut, you should have no problem licking my pussy."

Tara unbuckled her belt and began pulling down her jeans.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds