Breaking Clichés Ch. 06

I laughed, then replied "But now it seems that you don't mind my grabbing your breasts all that much, little girl. And I want you around my cock. And it's not little!" During that discussion I was still pushing between her thighs are against her mound, but not inside her. Now I angled myself correctly and pushed back in her pussy.

"Noam! Stop it!" She moaned. "John's going to be here any minute and he'll kick you out of the house!"

"Nah... I'm much bigger than him. I think I'm just going to take you until you cum around my cock. If you tell John I'm just going to tell him just how wet and willing you were..."

And I pushed her on her belly, climbing above her. With my hands still under her, mauling her breasts hard like she enjoyed, I began fucking her harder. When I felt her sliding her hands under herself, I knew she was going to give herself a climax. "I knew you wanted me... I could see you looking at me, letting me touch your ass or brush your breasts. You're nothing but a damned tease and you're going to get it now..."

"Take me Noam... Give me to good fucking I deserve!"

And I gave it to her. Soon she was groaning louder, and I felt her climax blooming. As she came, our little reluctance roleplay reminded me that Scarlett had a rape fantasy. Her darkest fantasy she called it. Now, Scarlett loved to be dominated in bed, and liked to dominate as well. But being raped was one of the things that scared her the most and yet made her pussy tingle at the same time. She had confessed that fantasy to me only recently, afraid of how I might judge her.

Luckily for her I knew what a fantasy really was, and wasn't about to treat her like a slut or suggest that she walk in dark alleys dressed like a whore. She even reminded me that our first meeting had had an element of reluctance, or at least she had made me believe that I had bee raping her. I still had nightmares about that even though the rest of the day had been wonderful. Scarlett had a strange sense of humour...

Yet, back when she had opened about her rape fantasy, I suggested that we could try to roleplay it, she surprisingly declined. "It won't work with you... I've managed to spur you into rougher sex from time to time, but faking a rape? Not gonna happen. You're too sweet and love me too much..." She was probably right. But now, with Noam and Marcus here, maybe we could...

Was I even making sense, or was it just the fact that my mind was filled with pleasure and lust? Was I really thinking about asking Marcus and Noam to rape Scarlett? Well, not exactly. They would know it would be a roleplay, they'd have a safe word... Was I really figuring it out?

"Enjoying the little reluctance roleplay?"

"Hmmm, hmmm..." she moaned, still climaxing.

"Wanna go harder? Want Noam and Marcus to rape you?"

It's funny how little moments can define much bigger things. When I asked that, Scarlett moaned louder and pushed herself against my cock, but only for a fraction of a second. She then twisted and turned around to look at me. "What?"

"You heard me... I remember your darkest fantasy. Want me to ask them?"

"Stop it... It's your cock talking. Cum first then we'll talk." she told me.

"Nope. I don't think we'll ever get a better occasion than this. You're really going to turn it down? I remember how much you enjoyed having two cocks inside you with the Joker and Batman." I whispered in her ear, remembering the foursome we'd had with Karianne and her boyfriend last Halloween.

"You're serious?" Scarlett asked, breathless and stunned as she looked at me. In the ensuing silence, she turned back against the bed and grabbed the last moments of her climax in silence. Then "You're really serious?"

"Why not? I think I have a good chance of helping you fill all your fantasies. Eventually. But this one... this one I can't."

"And you want Noam to fuck me? After how he behaved?"

"Isn't that perfect? Doesn't it fit?" I asked. And it did.

"What about Marcus? He doesn't strike me as the misogynistic bastard type."

"He's not... But he's a warm blooded man. Given the chance to fuck you, do you really think he'd say no?"

"Hmmm. Shut up and fuck me, we'll talk about that afterwards."

Surprising the both of us, Scarlett came again before I could climax. When I did, my mind was filled with images of the two of them abusing my love. Part of me was horrified, but whenever I imagined her face during that time, I couldn't help but picture her mouth wide opened in raw pleasure. When I came, it was my mouth that was wide open in silent pleasure, as to not wake Noam below us. Lying on our backs side to side, we talked about it some more. It was clear that it could work. And that it would. Scarlett was excited, nervous and afraid all at the same time. And she kissed me again, looking at me with wonder in her eyes. Later, much later, on the night when I would actually propose to her, she would tell me that that decision of letting her live her darkest fantasy had, in the strangest way imaginable, shown her once again how much I loved her.

The following morning, as I was watching her dress again, she looked at me with a wicked smile. Neither of us had anything planned for the morning, and so we stayed in bed much later than usual. Were already alone in the house, Noam and Marcus gone for the day. Scarlett was back up from her after sex shower, her hair still wet. I had remained in bed, lazily awaiting her return. During our fun, we hadn't mentioned the rape fantasy or Noam at all. Still flawlessly naked in front of my, she straightened up and shot me that smile.

"In the shower, it hit me that you have a dark fantasy yourself. And it's a lot more appropriately named than mine..."

"Oh no... No, no, no. that's not going to happen." I replied quickly.

"Are you sure? I remember just how intensely you climaxed when we watched that Blacked porn clip with the tiny blonde babysitter." Scarlett was now grinning.

Scarlett and I don't watch porn together very often, but when we do we try to choose porn scenes and actors that are very different from us. The clip Scarlett was talking about was one from blacked.com, a site that matches large and muscular black men with big cocks with tiny girls, usually small-chested and blonde. The contrast between the two stars was extreme and very pleasing, and the contrast between them and us was just as pronounced.

That time, as I was climaxing, I said that sometimes I wished I could be taken by such a large man and cock, taken as intensely as that blonde girl was. Scarlett had been surprised and had remembered that comment. But I tried to stop her from going any further.

"Yes I came hard. And yes I enjoyed that clip. But unlike you, I want some of my fantasies to remain fantasies... Besides, as much as I'm sure Marcus would want to fuck you given the green light, I'm sure he wouldn't want to fuck me. For any reason whatsoever!"

"You never know until you ask!" Scarlett said. "And what's with this idea of not living your fantasies? Why not?"

"Well, I don't want my anus to explode for one thing!" We both laughed, then I added "I'm not an 18 year old flexible young girl, like that girl in the clip you know..."

"You're not?" Scarlett was laughing again. "And here I was thinking that I was in a lesbian relationship!"

Thankfully she dropped the subject and focused her attention back to her lingerie. Which was fine with me. That night, when we went to bed, knowing that tomorrow evening Scarlett would get raped by my two old friends, there was a strange silence in the room. We were holding hands under the blankets, but we were not in the mood for sex. Well, we were, but not together, not as usual. Nor were we in the mood to talk. We were both thinking about the next day and what it would bring. Right now, I wasn't sure if we had made the good decision. Despite what Scarlett believed, I didn't think that every fantasy was meant to be lived. Before sleep took us, Scarlett turned towards me, kissed me passionately and whispered "I love you John... Don't worry about it. You worry too much!" And so the dice was cast.

***

When John left on that fateful morning, leaving me alone with Noam and Marcus, I was feeling very strange. I knew nothing was going to happen before the evening, but I was nervous anyway. I was afraid that Noam would go overboard with comments or accidental touches. In fact, the opposite happened. We exchanged a few looks throughout the morning, and the three of us talked a bit. It was extremely awkward. We all knew what was going to happen, and it was surreal for everybody. But we played along, making small talk until the guys had to leave for the afternoon. So I was alone for the afternoon until my three men would return for dinner. My three men, two of which would rape me tonight. We had a safe word, kangaroo, which John had chosen and was both ridiculously cliché and weirdly funny. He thought that if I had to use it, the cliché would help.

I thought John was being overly protective. I was really nervous, but not particularly afraid. I didn't know these two men really well at all, but after spending a few days with them, neither of them stroke me as the truly violent type. Noam was just frustrated with life, and Marcus was actually very sweet. In fact, I couldn't wait to see him naked and get his supposedly big cock all over and inside me. I wondered if he's going to be too big for my ass?

Alone in the living room, I laughed out loud, wondering what John would think if he knew what was going on in my mind. I got up and spent the next hour or so in the bathroom to shower and pamper myself. I resisted the impulse to masturbate in the shower like I loved so much, as I wanted to keep as much of my sexual energy as I could before dinnertime. Years of waxing and a few laser treatments had left the lower part of my body, everything from my neck down, just about hairless, but I made sure that every last rogue hair was gone. Looking at myself in the full length mirror, gleaming with water, I grinned. Was I really going to get raped tonight? Damn! Just the thought made my pussy throb.

After the shower, I got up and knelt before my lingerie closet. If I was going to get raped, may as well go all in. I briefly considered going full tease with no underwear whatsoever. A short skirt and a loose tank top that would make my breasts stand out like Uluru, that huge red mountain that seemed to have popped out from nowhere in Australia. Yep, that would be just about right. Me going braless with a loose tank top means that people would see my breasts from miles around. But as exciting as that nearly nude possibility would be tempting for other girls, I liked lingerie way too much so I was not about to miss this occasion. Besides, I had decided long ago that if I was going to go lingerie less, it was only because I had decided to go completely naked.

Instead, I rummaged around for twenty minutes before finding something that was perfect. It was a rather old, hand-made piece I had built for a party years ago. The most popular comment I had received was that it was completely ridiculous. And it was. And it was also perfect. John learned early on that I like bondage, and I really do. But one of bondage's problems was that it wasn't possible to be public about it. Well, not truly public like being tied up naked in a park, but the sort of strange private-public thing that was possible with lingerie. One of the reasons I love lingerie so much, besides seeing my lovers' eyes and expressions when they see me wearing nothing else, is the fact that I can go everywhere with it. Walking around the campus, or a mall or the movies with an extremely sexy set of lingerie nobody can see is exhilarating. Sadly, one couldn't do that with bondage.

Or so most people believed. When one of my most loved bras tore apart at the seams years ago, I decided to salvage and transform what was left of it. I played around with a few ideas until I pretty much invented microbondage. Not the type of microbondage where people wrap their fingers of feet with tiny rope. I wanted something else. I stripped the bra to its bare essentials and attached 6 long leather ropes on the underwire. Two near the center, two next to my armpits and two in the middle. Real ropes, real leather.

I got up and tried it on, glad and a bit surprised that it still fit. It was a size 32 bra, and while the original cups wouldn't fit me now, I managed to hook it on the outermost hooks. It was very tight, but that was perfect for that bra. I played around with the cords a bit, but knew I would have ample time to devise a final design. I was not going to spend the next two hours tightly wrapped in leather cords!

Reaching a bit deeper into the box from which I had pulled my contraption, I found the matching panties. These I had bought, because my attempts to make a similar pair of panties with real leather had only produced extremely uncomfortable results. When I found this pair at a sex shop, I bought it immediately. It matched the top perfectly, with dark elastic bands all over the place. Originally it had a crotch, but I tore it off. Having bought it a size too small, it squeezed my belly, hips, thighs and ass pretty firmly. I knew I was not going to be able to wear those for any significant length of time either, so I left them there on my bed.

Over these, I chose a black dress, rather form fitting and very elastic. If either men got a bit more rough, the dress would only stretch instead of tearing. It would, of course, make the microbondage lingerie absolutely obvious, as it would hug the deep indentations the tight leather and elastic would make on my skin. Then again, I thought, smiling, the way I was going to wrap my breasts would make them so obvious that the men probably won't even notice the dress...

I spent the rest of the afternoon fully nude, enjoying the rare Fall sun through the windows. And then I got ready. I took my time and enjoyed every minute of this exhilarating yet nerve-wracking experience. I was about to live one of my deepest fantasies, one I honestly didn't think I ever would. I began with the panties, knowing that they would be easy to put on and would be necessary for the leather cords later on. Then, while putting the bra itself on was rather easy, the leather cords were another matter entirely. I played around with a few ideas and ended up with something that was, in my humble opinion, breathtaking.

The middle pair, starting right below my unsupported breasts, were crisscrossed all the way down my belly until I tied a knot around the panties. My stomach was pretty flat already, but the tension forced my waist to appear even small than it was. The innermost pair of leather cords were guided upwards between my breasts, twice around my neck, before snaking down my arms. They went nearly all the way down and I knotted them around themselves about four inches above my wrists.

The final pair, the ones attached the furthest back, were wrapped around my breasts, forcing them outwards. It briefly reminded me of the effect the bra I had used for Harley Quinn costume created. But the similarities faded with each loop. When I wrapped the cords up and around the necklace I had created with the others, then pulled upwards, I laughed. My breasts were pulled upwards and squeezed forwards so much that it was comical. There's only so far you can go before pushing your breasts forwards and upwards became ridiculous. I was going for ridiculously sexy, not ridiculously absurd! Eventually I found an equilibrium.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that soon I would have to modify the panties. Not only were the cords pulling it upwards quite a bit, but it was obvious now that I needed leather cords around my legs. For next time! John was not going to see me like this today, at least not naked, but I would have to make it up to him. As sexually shameless as I looked right now, I was struck again by how flabbergasted I had been, yesterday, when he accepted this crazy idea. I don't think any of my previous lovers would have. At least not the ones who had real feelings for me. I knew it gnawed at him, yet he accepted. As I slipped my black dress over my head and the rest of my tightly laced body, I smiled, then grinned, looking forward to this amazing gift of his.

Moving around the house with my microbondage setup was wonderfully delightful. I felt every curve of my upper body being squeezed by the cords. It made me wonder if some women didn't actually enjoy the otherwise very punitive corsets that they were forced to wear in past generations. Of course, I would never ask such a question to my colleagues in social studies, nor was I unawares that such objects were part of painfully misogynist societies. But right now, maybe it was because I was burning with anticipated lust, my mind was forging many possible roleplays, for me and John, where my one corset could work very well...

When they all arrived, together as Marcus and Noam had spent the afternoon with John, they pretty much all stared at me for a few seconds. I knew the microbondage and sleek black dress looked hot, but didn't know just how much until they gaped. It only made me hotter. Noam headed for the shower as soon as he stopped looking at me, and Marcus and John sat with me to talk about their day. When Noam got out, Marcus followed him with his own shower. Soon after that, with the four of us in the kitchen, an awkward silence settled on us. John finally broke it by saying that he had to leave for an unexpected dinner with colleagues. When he hugged and kissed me before leaving, I was sure he was going to say something like "Are you sure about this?", but he didn't. I'm convinced it took him a ridiculous amount of willpower not to do so, but he succeeded.

When I walked back to the kitchen, both men were looking at me, their lust obvious. They had dressed lightly after their shower, and right now they were just sitting at the table, not talking. It was rather comical, this strange pause, neither of them knowing what to do. Noam got an idea and opened a bottle of wine. And, fifteen minutes later, another one. I had no intention of letting either of them get drunk, so after the second bottle was opened I got up and walked to the cupboard to get new glasses. We didn't need new glasses, but when I reached up on tiptoes to try and get the glasses, Marcus saw the opportunity and got up to help me. When he pressed himself against me, I felt his cock in my lower back, already quite hard. "There you go." he said, taking three new glasses from the top shelf.

"Hmmm. Thanks for... thanks for that." I replied, using a low voice.

I went back to the table and poured them each a new glass, carefully bending over, offering them an unmistakable view of my cleavage. Looking up, I saw that both men were staring and not even trying to hide it. "Like what you see boys?" I asked, not knowing if they were going to take the bait.

"Damn... You've been doing that on purpose since we got here, no?" that was Noam, quick to follow my lead.

"What?" I said, feigning outrage. "No! I was just trying, very politely, to make you see how rude you both were..."

"Right..." that was Marcus. "So you dressed like this, knowing that your lover was leaving for the night, for..."

"Because I like that outfit and dress as I please..." I was playing the part of a dumb feminist.

"Bullshit!" from Noam. "You're nothing but a tease! I don't know how John puts up with you. If you were my woman, I'd teach you to behave properly!"

"What the fuck! Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" I was nervous, excited and faking my anger came easy.

"Nah, he's right." Marcus joined in. "I mean, you can wear whatever you want, but if you dress like a goddess of beauty and sex, men are going to react to that. Come on..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds