Breaking Clichés Ch. 06

"I don't care how other men react. It's your job to control yourselves..."

"Control ourselves my ass!" Noam said, putting both his hands on the table, on the verge of getting up. He then paused and said, slowly, "Kangaroo?"

And there we were. Marcus was also looking at me, waiting for my answer. I nodded to them both, realizing just how stressed and anxious I was. And how wet! Fuck! I was already wet! I turned back from the table and went to the sink. There, my back to them, I said "Yes, you should control yourselves... We're not animals that—" And so it began. Noam was right behind me and gave me a very nice slap on my ass. When I turned to face him, my mouth opened in silent outrage, he reach behind me and grabbed my ass with a fully opened hand.

I pushed him back, hard, and he stumbled. "Noam..." said Marcus. "Calm down man... It's not because she's a tease that—"

"I'm not a tease!" I said, shouting it. "What the fuck is wrong with you two!"

"Sure you are!" Marcus continued, clearly angry now. "We can see that you're all wrapped up in leather cords, your huge breasts pushed forward, your nipples engorged and visible because you don't have a bra, your panties only serve to accentuate your delicious ass and hips, you chose a dress that barely covers your pussy, you reached up to a high shelf and leaned over to show us your breasts." By the time he finished, he was up and his fucking huge erection was clearly visible under his gym shorts. "And now you're going to get a fucking lesson."

With that, they both converged on me and before I could even properly react, Marcus had ripped my dress open and had pushed it around my waist. My breasts jiggled and heaved into view as the fabric was torn away, confirming just about everything Marcus had said. I had been a tease, a very bad tease, and I was going to get it now. My heartbeat was racing, I was suddenly covered in a fine sheet of sweat from my scalp to my feet, and I missed a few moments before I could react. And so I was held very firmly by Noam, now behind me, as he pulled my arms backwards. Marcus, having now pushed de remnants of my dress to the floor, was gawking open-mouthed at my nearly naked body.

Noam slipped one of his arms behind both of min and held me with one hand. With his now freed hand, he grabbed and mauled my breasts, mouthing a series of curses that were his version of compliments. I had planned to give a fight, still did, but it became obvious very quickly that Noam alone could overpower me easily. Of course, I wasn't going to strike them in the nuts like I would try in a real rape, but Noam was a lot stronger than he looked. And as Marcus stripped down completely, which meant only his shorts and shirt, two more things became obvious. First, he was also going to be a lot stronger than me. He was very muscular and probably worked out regularly. Second, his cock was as big as John promised. Shit! Probably around ten inches. And thick! I was going to get destroyed. And that was when I felt my first pang of real fear.

The second one was when I felt Noam's cock against my ass. He had taken a pause on my breasts and had pushed his own pants down. It didn't look like he was going to wait. But he did, only pushing it between her legs and pumping slowly. She had imagined being able to resist and to twist and pull away. Not fucking possible. Noam's grip was like steel. Marcus began to untie the leather around her breasts. "Let's see those wonders without this getup. And... there we go. Shit!"

He was shocked again as my freed breasts didn't fall down and didn't pancake against my chest. Clearly, he had never seen breasts like mine. "I see now why John chose you! Fucking Christ! These are breasts worthy of my cock." As he finished, he spat a big wad of saliva on his cock, spread it around the head and pushed his cock between my breasts. "Spit on it, bitch!" I was surprised to see that it was Marcus who was taking the lead, but he was good. Very good. I spat on his cock and then felt him close my breasts around it.

Never before had I had such a huge cock between my breasts. Or anywhere else for that matter. It was surreal. Like my big dildo, only hot and alive and guided by my rapist. "Push her down a bit." he said to Noam, who complied. And then we hit the right position and he began fucking my breasts. Hard. And fast. So damn long, so damned big! I was so focused on that monster cock between my breasts that I didn't even feel Noam's cock searching for my hole until he plunged all the way inside me. I screamed out loud in surprise and pain, but couldn't quite contain a moan. I was being ravaged, used like a living sex toy, but shit, I really liked it. "Hear that Marcus, she likes my cock!" They both laughed and fucked me harder.

I was indeed enjoying this, but as their hold on me relaxed, I pushed back against Noam, forward with my head against Marcus and tried to stand up. It worked. They both popped out of me. Then Noam resumed his steel grip and I was forced back down. "Bitch... Still doesn't know her place." Marcus said, before slapping me. Not too hard, but it still stung. "Noam, put her on the chair here, sideways." I was forced to kneel on the chair, and both men returned to their initial position. I spat again on Marcus' cock and felt Noam's against, and suddenly, inside my pussy.

As they fucked me, I tried to move sideways again but Noam held me firm. Painfully in fact. "Stop it! Or else he's going to slap you again. Harder this time!" So I stopped. But soon Marcus said "John told us you liked to deepthroat... I'm betting you won't be able to deepthroat me. For a moment I panicked, afraid again. Part of my mind knew that I had deepthroated my huge dildo in the past as practice, but that was an inert dildo in my hands.

When Marcus pulled away from my breasts, his cock already dripping with my saliva, I didn't know if I would be able. He let me take a deep breath and pushed himself inside me. Fucking hell! How can a cock be so big! I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and almost immediately felt him against the back of my mouth. Then deeper. "Shit!" he shouted as a couple of inches pushed deeper than he had probably ever been inside a woman's mouth. My stomach heaved in reflex, but I controlled it. Marcus pulled out and looked at me, concern clear in his eyes. "Bastard!" I shouted, and he smiled. We were still in the game. Letting me take a breath again, he pushed himself deep inside me again. Probably fascinated, Noam slowed down but kept fucking me.

About a minute and another breath later, with my eyes closed in concentration, I was shocked to feel his pubic hairs against my nose. With his hands on my head, he slowly began fucking my face. "This is not possible! Fucking yes! You're a fucking dream, slut!" I was being taken by this huge cock in my throat and by Noam's cock in my pussy. Two hands on my head, two more on my hips. I was a toy, I was their toy.

And I was climaxing. Despite the cock in my throat, they both noticed it when I came. Marcus pulled out, letting me breathe normally, then laughed as I came and came. Noam didn't stop and rocked my entire body harder now that I was free from Marcus. When I quieted down, Noam said "See... shameless slut coming through a rape. Such a bitch." And then Marcus was pushing his cock down my throat again. When Noam paused then pulled out, I thought we were going to change position. But then I felt him spitting on my ass, then pushing his wet thumb in my anus, so that meant... "John told us you also liked anal... Is that true?"

I didn't say a word, but soon felt his cock's head popping inside me. Pain shout through my lower body, but it was more than compensated by the pleasure. I had been taken by two men at the same time, but never this hard, never this violent. I felt him pull in and out, probably spitting with every stroke. Soon he was fully inside me, timing his penetration with Marcus. I felt like an object, a mindless sex toy, and I loved every single second of it. Minutes later, Noam pulled out and said "I want that throat of hers... Never done that in my life. Can you hold her down while I go and wash up?"

After pulling out from my throat, Marcus pulled me down from the chair, very hard and very fast, and I crashed on the floor. He squatted above me and pretty much sat on my back. As I heard the shower running, Marcus was playing with my ass, all the while looking at staring at it. "You're just perfect! From any angle! If Noam hadn't just fucked your ass I would have liked it. Shit you're so beautiful!" I didn't reply, didn't quite know how, in this situation. In any case, Noam got back and soon I found myself on my back on the table. Noam pulled me towards him until my head fell backwards, right in front of his cock.

In a matter of seconds I had him inside my throat and he didn't waste time fucking me. I heard Marcus saying something, but didn't quite hear. But then I felt him lifting my legs up and depositing his huge cock on my dripping pussy. "Ready for this, little girl?" Plainly I couldn't reply and he wasn't going to wait for one in any case. I felt his huge cock head splitting my lips open then his massive girth stretching my inner muscles. And he pushed, and pushed, and got deeper and deeper. The last inch or two were very painful, but when I felt his thighs on the back on mine, I knew I had taken all of him.

"Dear Gods in heaven!" Marcus again. "This slut is unbelievable! Think we could take her back to Australia and chain her in our basement?"

"Sure! Damn! This is my first deepthroat and it's amazing!"

They talked and laughed again, treating me like a fuck toy. Suddenly Marcus pulled out and slid his cock lower until it pressed against my ass. Shit. I wasn't sure this was going to be possible. When he pushed in slightly, I became sure it wouldn't. I moaned and cry as much as I could with Noam's cock in my throat, then pushed him away to cry "Too big, please stop! Stop!" But he didn't. Suddenly his head pushed in and my sphincter squeezed around it's thick base. Way too big! I jerked away and he popped out. I screamed again for him to stop and he didn't. I was seconds away from using the safe word, but didn't want everything to stop. So I said "Wallaby?" And they both froze immediately. Satisfied, I kept going "You're too big, I'm going to split apart..."

"Fuck that!" Marcus growled. "She's just too tight, it's going to hurt me.

"Not me!" Noam laughed. "I want her ass again."

"Pull her down." Marcus said, lying on the floor, on his back.

By now I wasn't resisting all that much, and while the intensity didn't drop, the roleplay was beginning to falter. I had no idea how to rekindle it. When I tried to escape Noam grabbed me and forced me on Marcus in cowgirl, but you can't really rape someone in that position. As I felt Marcus' giant cock destroying my pussy again I cried out in pain, then I felt Noam pushing me forward and guiding his cock against my asshole again. He didn't feel small, no cock felt small in your ass, but it was definitely better than Marcus. Moments later they were both pistonning in and out of my ass and pussy, using me once again. Noam grabbed both my arms for a while, forcing my back in an uncomfortable position, but soon let me go to grab both of my breasts. He was really going at it hard, enjoying my ass for all it was worth.

Just as I was accepting the fact that the rape roleplay was coming to an end and this was just a regular, but fun, threesome, the door slammed open and John appeared, roaring his anger "What the hell is this? What the fuck are you doing! Fuck you Scarlett, you're such a slut!" He was throwing his suitcase and suit all over the place as he talked, smashing his fist on the table. "You told me you didn't want Noam. You told me I had nothing to fear! And now the first time I leave you alone, you fuck both of them? Shitty woman!"

I was floored, completely shocked. And judging by Marcus and Noam's reactions, so were they. There was just enough roleplay in his screams to let me know he was playing, but I had never seen him so angry before. The first thing that came to my mind was "Help me John! They're raping me!"

"Raping you? They're not even holding you! Your hands are on Marcus' muscular chest, and I heard you moaning and enjoying their cocks. Slut! This is nothing more than what you deserve."

"Sorry John..." That was Noam, quicker than I thought he'd be. "We forced ourselves a bit, but when she saw Marcus' cock, she melted and her juices started to flow down her thighs..."

"I thought you loved me, Scarlett..." John said, and genuinely looked broken. "I thought we had something good. But as soon as I leave you seduce my two friends until you have ten inches of black cock in your pussy and white guy's cock buried up your ass. You're nothing but a fucking slut."

With that he walked towards me, pulled out his erect cock from his pants, straddled Marcus' prone body and forced his cock into my mouth. And that, besides the fantasy, was a very rare first for me. I had never been fucked by three men at the same time. I placed my hands on John's upper thighs as he forced himself deep, the third man to fuck my throat in a matter of minutes. His hands were on my head and when he felt me relax he pushed himself until my nose was squashed against his pubes. If a part of me had been sad to see him arrive, fearing that he would put an end to this, I was now completely ecstatic. I never thought John would have it in him to do this, to be so ruthless and angry, even in roleplay. But there he was, fucking my face like the slut I was pretending to be. And it was not over.

"How's her ass Noam? As good as can be?" he asked his friend.

"Fuck man, this is a goddess you got here."

"Ya... Well, she's my toy now. Either that or I'm going to destroy any chance she'd had of graduating. As a professor, I have friends that could simply decide to expel her."

"What?" Marcus, from below. "You could do that?"

"Of course... So if that little slut doesn't obey my every sexual command from now on, she's done and will spend the rest of her life scrubbing floors or flipping burgers."

Again, I was floored. John seemed to catch that the worst rapes are not just physical, but psychological as well. Threatening to destroy my chances of graduating and ever getting my dream job was worse than abusing my body. But then again, he made sure that I knew he was roleplaying: I had never refused any of his sexual wishes. As he pushed himself deep down inside me again, I felt another climax growing, cresting and crashing all over me.

I'd never had three cocks inside me, nor had I ever been raped. And while this rape was roleplay, the three cocks were very real. I had wished this last Halloween, while two cocks were plowing inside me, and now I was living it. And it was more than enough to throw me into orgasm once more.

I think I blanked out for a while, letting the men both posses and hold me up, ravaging my body, taking their pleasures with no reserve, no limits. I was pure pleasure for a long while, unawares of the details and seconds passing by. I had never had an orgasm like that. I felt like my own body was distinct from me even though I was overwhelmed with its pleasure. I felt like raw bliss, nothing more, nothing less. I think I shouted every time John pulled out of my mouth, but I felt a lot more like a rag doll being bounced around then a girl moaning, crying out in utter pleasure.

"Let's change this up." John's voice snapped me out of my trance. "Hold her tight and wait for me. While I go and fetch real rope, why don't you strip her of this small bondage stuff?"

Again I let myself being manhandled, not even wanting to feign resistance. I was way too happy. When John came back down with real bondage rope, I turned around on all fours and let him bind my wrists to the old air vent on the floor. He then bound my thighs and ankles. Before taking me again, John looked at me and was worried for a moment. But I winked at him and he gave me a little nod. I don't even remember how much time they took taking my pussy and mouth and ass, each in turn.

John told me later that I had climaxed quite a few more times during that time, but I was in another place. All I felt were three men and their raw male sexuality being poured upon and inside me. They were not violent anymore, just stretching their pleasures before, ultimately, spending it all inside me. John and Noam came in my ass and Marcus came in my throat, that much I remember. All I remember from the end was that I was grinning like a cat with its whiskers covered in cream. When John untied the bondage, I crawled into his lap and purred. I felt like I was deeply stoned, living an amazing trip of unadulterated ecstasy.

Euphoria was the best term. I was lost in euphoria, having had two deep fantasies realized at the same time. And the best part was that John had been there for both, even though I never thought he could pull it off. Later that night, still clinging to John like a drowsy koala, I couldn't stop from thanking him. I knew he had been worried for a while, seeing my peculiar facial expressions, but I was pretty sure he was alright now. After Noam and Marcus were gone, John would tell me more about the discussion that had led to the rape fantasy, and it turned out that Noam had been the one needing more convincing.

In any case, I had been the one overwhelmed with climaxes, and I knew I had to find a way to make it up to John. Soon. Maybe he wasn't ready to ask Marcus to fuck him, but I'm sure I'll be able to find something that he truly likes and that I hadn't given him yet. Awake at three am and totally lucid for the first time since they had bound me to the floor, I was grinning, lying next to him. I did say that I wanted him to propose to me, hadn't I?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds