Breeding Angie

I had accepted my fate and decided to swallow any pride I had left. I was already their slut. All that was left to do was prove it to them. Poor Eric got a real shock one day when Zman came in my office while Eric was there. Zman had to show Eric who was in charge so he told me to take my tits out so they could see them. I did as he said.

Zman looked at Eric and said, "Your girl Friday sho has a set of tits on her don't she?"

Eric was speechless. He went back to his office in a hurry. Zman loved it. Then he told me to pull my skirt up and show his pals my pussy. I was under orders to never wear panties to work. I showed them my cunt that still had some hair on it. He told me to stretch it open for them and reminded me I was to have it shaved for the breeding party.

Something like that happened every day. I knew I would loose my job eventually but why worry. All of our clients got more familiar with me every day. One told me he wanted me to suck his cock after work. I didn't know what to say but his partner reminded him Zman had given orders I was not to be touched until the party.

The week and a half soon passed and the big day arrived. It was Saturday and I began to get ready. I used a mirror to carefully shave my pussy. That was awkward but I got it done. It was nice and smooth just like Zman wanted it. I had bought a dress for the occasion. It was actually a long halter top but it covered my ass barely. I figured the guys would like it. I didn't think I would be wearing it very long. I was so very nervous. I was about to have sex for the first time with a man, except there would be lots of men, and all of them would be breeding me to get me pregnant. My life would change on many levels but at least I had found people who wanted me and paid attention to me. I fixed my hair, showered, and put on my "dress". My tits were barely contained in the dress and my ass was covered if I always stood up. Hopefully I looked like a white slut who wanted to be bred. I headed out the door and was on my way to a new life.

I arrived at Zman's house. It was not in a good part of town. There were lots of young black men standing around outside. All eyes were glued on me as I got out of my car. I had on my highest heels so everything jiggled as I walked. I was there to get bred and enjoy doing it. All the cat calls began as I headed up the sidewalk. The white cunt had arrived to be bred. I looked around and tried to imagine how I was going to feel after all these men had fucked me. It was scary. Some told me they hoped they were the one to knock me up while others had comments about my tits and ass. Once in the door Zman met me. He called everyone together and told them the rules. The main rule was that my ass was off limits as far as fucking was concerned. I was there to be bred so they could only fuck my pussy. If they wanted to put their finger in my ass or lick my ass that was fine. Zman turned to me and reminded me he had told me I would not be raped.

"So", he said, "Why are you here today?"

In my strongest voice I said, "I'm here because I want a black baby so I want all you black men to breed me." Zman was drunk with power. He told the rest that he would be the first to breed me.

Zman walked over to me and pulled me to him. He gave me my first kiss from a man. I learned quickly to open my mouth so his tongue could enter. I tasted his saliva. It tasted like beer and smoke. During our kiss his hands were all over my ass. Getting acquainted basically meant I got kissed and felt up by everyone according to their pecking order in the gang. The solders were the most plentiful and that went last. Some felt my ass and others felt my tits. My pussy was off limits until Zman had fucked me. Everyone seemed well behaved so, other than getting fucked a zillion times, it didn't look too bad. Once everyone was familiar with me I was ordered to take my dress off. He said I should show them what they had been lusting after for the last few years. That statement actually gave me a thrill! Some one had noticed me after all. We were in the backyard which had a high fence around it. I slipped my dress over my head and stood there completely naked except for my heels. There were so many comments about my white fat ass , my big tits, and my belly. He had me walk around naked so all could see and touch me if they wanted. Then Zman had me bend over, spread my legs, and the cheeks of my ass so they could all see both my holes. That was so embarrassing. Little did I know I would learn to do that and think nothing of it. He got behind me and pushed 2 fingers in my pussy. Then he moved them around and fucked me hard with them. I can't say it felt good but there was something erotic about it. Next he called for some KY jelly. I felt his finger press on my asshole. His finger was slick and slipped inside easily. Zman began moving his finger in and out. It felt good but I said nothing. He reminded them they could finger my ass but not fuck it. After removing his finger from my ass, he had me stand up straight. Then Zman told me to open my mouth as he slipped his finger inside.

He said, "Suck it clean bitch."

I did as I was told.

Finally Zman announced it was time for him to breed me. We went into the house and he guided me to a bedroom with a mattress on the floor. He told me to get on my knees. Next Zman undressed. I was quite surprised to see just how large his cock is. He told me I was going to start with ten inches of hard black meat. Once he was naked he stood in front of me while everyone watched me suck his cock. This was all new to me. Common sense told me to be careful of my teeth. I took him in my mouth and began to suck. His cock began to grow! It wasn't long before I couldn't get over half in my mouth. Suddenly he stopped and asked me if i had sucked many cocks before. I shook my head no. Zman laughed and told me I would be getting a lot of practice from now on.

Then he said, "If someone cums in your mouth swallow it." "Understand?"

I nodded yes and he put his cock back in my mouth. I learned what he wanted because he grabbed my hair and guided me. Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth and asked me if I was ready to be bred. I said, "Yes."

Zman had me lay on my back and spread my legs wide.

He said, "Hey bros, look at the clean white pussy." "Watch because I'm gonna fuck the piss out of it and knock this white bitch up."

My black stud got on top of me and rubbed the head of that monster cock of his on my pussy. I felt it part my lips and touch my clit. It felt fantastic. I truly wanted it and blurted out "fuck me Zman " before I even thought.

He smiled showing his gold tooth in front and said, "Fuck!" "All these white bitches love this big black cock."

All the time he kept rubbing my pussy lips and my clit with it.

"You want this don't ya," he said.

"Please put it in, " I begged. I wanted to feel a man in me so badly and Zman, for all his faults, was definitely a man.

He continued to taunt me by asking what I really wanted. I told him I wanted him to knock me up, I wanted his baby, a black baby. Without warning he pushed his cock in my pussy about half way. It took my breath it was so big! I thought my large dildo was big but it never felt like this. For the first time I because aware that two guys were holding my legs apart. Zman shoved his cock all the way in me and then pulled it out.

He said, "Look how that white hole is already stretched." "You tiny dick guys may as well go home," and he plunged his dick back in me again.

It still took my breath. I had never been fucked before but his cock was fabulous! He had me stretched tight and he was pounding on my cervix. At first he went slow but gradually picked up speed. I wondered how long he could keep this up.

I was so sloppy wet down there I could hear a slurping sound occasionally. I seemed to be in another world. I heard myself telling him how badly I wanted to have his baby and how much I loved black cock. I promised to be their black cock whore forever. Finally he said he was going to breed me.

He said, "Get ready bitch, 'cause I'm gonna flood your white cunt with black sperm."

At that moment I felt him spurting deep inside me. It was the first time I had ever experienced that but it was unmistakable. I began shuddering with a huge orgasm. It was wonderful. I love being bred. It was such an intense experience. Zman flooded my womb with his sperm and I knew there was lots more to follow. He pulled his cock out while the two guys kept my legs spread.

Everyone gathered around to see my cunt full of black sperm.

Zman looked at one of his captains and said, "Your turn to fuck her."

He got on me and sunk his cock in my pussy. Then he began to fuck me. He was not as big as Zman but I loved it. Soon I felt him spurting in my cunt and another guy took his place.

I lost track of time but I was told my breeding took over 2 hours. Part of the way through I had to get up and walk around. Sperm gushed out of me and ran down my legs. We got a routine established where I would suck one guy's cock while another was fucking me. When he finished the guy I was sucking put his cock in me. All together I was bred by 31 black men. After about 20 or so we sat around and drank beer. When a new one showed up that wanted to breed me I sucked his cock until he was hard, then I laid on the mattress while he filled me with black sperm.

Two men fucked me that were not even gang members. I think they stopped by to buy some drugs and Zman offered my white pussy to them. When I went home I showered and collapsed in bed. The following day my pussy was so tender I could hardly stand it.

I was right about my life changing forever. Did I get pregnant that day? You bet I did. My belly began to swell and nine months later I had the cutest black baby girl. I have no clue who the father is. In a way I would like to think it was Zman because he was the first to breed me and what an experience that was. All this was a few years ago. When my daughter was three years old I asked to be bred again. During that day I was bred forty three times now and have a two year old son to prove it. I'm white but I've never been fucked by a white man and I guess I never will. I am the gang's official "white ho".

I work for the city now as a counselor for inner city youths at risk. I help them take advantage of government programs and, if its approved by Zman, I give them some white pussy if they want it. Last week Zman brought one of the members by my office who had been released from prison that day. I bent over my desk while he fucked my fat white ass.

I look a lot different now. My nipples are pierced and I have several tattoos. One over my pussy says BIG BLACK COCKS ONLY. Everyone knows I love black cock now. All my friends from the earlier days have nothing to do with me. Thats fine with me. Those who know me now accept me for the slut I am so I don't need to pretend. Occasionally I see Eric. I have another tattoo on each shoulder that says WHITE CHICK LOVES BLACK DICK. That pretty well keeps Eric and all the white guys away. I finally found my place in this old world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Breeding Angie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds