Caitlyn's Mother

'I love that.' Jade sighed, her eyes closed in delight.

'Do you want to come?' Brenda asked her, wriggling her finger a little further into Jade's passage.

Jade nodded enthusiastically. 'God, yes!'

'Then you'll have to do it.' Brenda reminded her, rather abruptly taking her hand away. 'That's the deal, remember?'

For a moment Jade froze, having completely forgotten that she was supposed to masturbate while Brenda watched, but then, as she thought about it again and arousal kicked in, she nodded once more, just as eagerly.

'It is, isn't it? And I will.' She pushed her remaining nerves away.

Brenda indicated the settee that Jade had been sitting on before. 'Sit there then, and we can see each other.'

Jade did as she was told, sitting on the centre seat and looking both excited and scared at the prospect of playing with herself in full view of the older woman, who now took an armchair facing her. She looked nervously at her audience, and then, very hesitantly, she opened her legs a little way, immediately covering her pussy with her hands, then remaining like that with her eyes flicking anxiously from Brenda to her hands and back again.

'Close your eyes and pretend I'm not here.' Suggested Brenda, accepting Jade's youthful shyness.

Jade shook her head vigorously, her dark brown hair swirling across her face. 'No, I want you to watch, and I want to see you watching. I'll be all right in a moment.'

Slowly she removed her hands and spread her legs further open to let the older woman see her pussy, all the time fixing her eyes on Brenda's, the blue seeming unnaturally bright from her nervousness. Then, equally deliberately and without taking her eyes from her, she bent her legs, placing a foot on the seat either side of her to display herself completely and explicitly. Now, with everything she had entirely on show, she smiled, licking her lips before touching her clit with two fingers of her right hand and beginning to play with herself, the fingertips just circling the end of her clit gently and slowly.

'Do you want to watch me?' Brenda asked, hooking a leg over each arm of the chair to display her own pussy to the teenager.

Jade nodded silently, her fingers moving a little more confidently when Brenda reached between her legs to rub her own clit. Brenda, Jade noticed with a stab of delight, was also shaved completely smooth.

At first the two women were silent, copying each other, the only sound that of fingers at play, but soon, as they became more aroused, they began to emit little pleasure noises, whimpers, sighs and moans, all adding to the eroticism of the occasion and turning them all on more and more. Soon both were breathing heavily and their hearts were pounding from seeing each other's fingers moving over their clits and knowing that they too were being watched just as avidly.

'Is this what you did with Caitlyn?' Brenda asked, the question sibilant with her arousal.

'Yes. But we'd only taken out panties off.' Jade nodded her answer, her fingers now dancing over her clit as her self-assurance grew. 'I shouldn't be telling you that, should I? But it was nice and I don't care.'

'Nor do I, I just wanted to know how far you went.'

'Not as far as I wanted.'

'Then do you want you and I to go further today?' Brenda asked, hoping for the right answer.

'Oh yes, we can do anything you want.'

Brenda shuddered with excitement at the prospect. 'We will.'

Jade's fingers were flying as she excitedly contemplated what might happen, all inhibitions lost. The circumstances were having an effect, and she knew that she was not going to be long in coming this time because already deep inside her she could feel the heat of a budding orgasm building. She watched as Brenda flattened her hand and ran it rapidly back and forth over her clit, strumming at it with the ridges created by the extended fingers, mentally noting the action to try it herself another time. But this time she was too close to coming to risk a different technique. Then, as she watched Brenda also reached down with her free hand to finger fuck herself, the two fingers wet and shiny as they moved in and out of her vagina.

The sight was too much for Jade, she felt her orgasm rising, getting stronger and nearer, making her fingers hurry at her clit, helping to bring it on, to make her come with her new friend watching. And then she was there. Her orgasm struck like a series of tidal waves, washing over her body and lifting her to a pinnacle of happiness. Wave after wave of pure pleasure hit her, the two fingers leaving her clit only to drive deep into her pussy, wriggling and twisting as they did and causing a sound half way between scream and groan to issue from her lips in a long drawn out 'aaaaaaahhh!'. That same sound repeated itself every time her fingers plunged into herself, every time a new wave of pleasure swamped her, until eventually as her climax began to subside it quietened, becoming more breathy and less frantic before dying as a gasp in her throat. She looked around with a pounding heart and heaving chest, suddenly remembering where she was and who was watching, her face abruptly reddening at the thought of what she had just let her see.

'I'm coming too.'

Brenda's sudden announcement halted Jade's unexpected attack of shyness, drawing her attention back to the woman in front of her. Brenda's head was thrown back, her eyes were closed and her breath was coming in quick little gasps. Her legs were still spread wide over the arms of the chair and her fingers were back to playing with her clit, but now she was pressing on it, pushing down and rubbing hard, her hips thrusting forward in little jolts as her actions had their effect.

Jade slumped breathless in her seat, feeling a little trembly after her orgasm, with her hand unmoving over her own pussy and her eyes glued to Brenda's. She had never seen a mature woman displayed so blatantly, and she loved the sight of those puffy labia and her bright red entrance shining invitingly with slippery juices, the pussy folds moving and bending as Brenda masturbated. God, she wanted so much to touch and explore, and maybe even to taste. She pressed the flat of her hand onto her own cleft, gasping quietly as the movement triggered a tiny orgasmic aftershock.

She watched intently as Brenda shuddered and moaned with pleasure, and a little trickle of juice ran from her pussy and disappear down her crack, her fingers almost motionless now, the orgasm being maintained by the pressure on her clit and the involuntary movements of her hips. The sight of Brenda chewing at her lips, with her hips jerking and thrusting as her climax flooded through her, ignited Jade's own fire again so that even without intending to she opened her legs and began to play very gently with herself once more. Brenda sagged in her chair, leaving her legs still wide open, shivering from the after effects of her climax, trying to get her breath back and watching Jade masturbate once more.

For a short while Brenda said and did nothing, until Jade began to wonder if she was spent and finished and her own hand slowed and stopped, resting motionless on her pussy again. But then Brenda bent her legs right back, placing her feet flat on the arms of her char and showing Jade everything she had, displaying every inch of her cleft and even revealing her little puckered pink anus, wet from pooled pussy juice. Jade gazed excitedly at the unashamed display, staring openly at the pink folds of flesh and the slippery entrance to Brenda's vagina and wondering what was coming next.

Brenda reached down with both hands and pulled her cleft wide open.

'I want you to lick me.' Brenda stated suddenly, breathlessly.

Jade nodded wordlessly, her heart abruptly beating faster, her mouth instantly drying and her legs turning to jelly.

'Do it then. Go down on me.' Brenda pulled her hand away, leaving her gaping pussy ready to be licked.

Jade sat paralysed; badly wanting to place her mouth over Brenda's pussy, but so shocked at the invitation that she just stared vacantly at a gorgeously wide open vagina, completely unable to move the couple of yards separating them.

'Lick me, Jade.' Brenda's voice sounded urgent. 'You wanted to know what it was like with a woman, well now's your chance. Go down on me, make me come. See what it's like to do it to another woman. Come on, do it!'

Brenda placed a finger either side of her slit again and pulled her labia away from each other, opening her already open slit even wider, once more displaying every little bit of herself to Jade's view. For a few moments longer Jade sat and stared, but then, almost in a daze she wobbled the short distance and knelt in front of Brenda, staring silently at her hole and trying to get up the nerve to fulfil her dream.

'Good girl.' Brenda told her. 'That's it, do it now. Go down on me, let me feel your tongue in my cunt.'

The unexpected obscenity sent a shuddering thrill through Jade, and a strange compulsion to obey Brenda's instructions finally galvanised her into action. She leaned forward, reaching out with her hands to place her palms on Brenda's widespread thighs and steady herself.

'Oh yes.' Brenda encouraged her. 'That's right. Now lick me. I want you to suck my clit and stick your tongue up me.'

Jade swallowed and tried to unstuck her tongue from the roof of her mouth, battling her nerves, her instinctive fear of the very thing that she so much wanted to do. Then, as she stared at Brenda's pussy she saw a tiny droplet of the woman's juices trickle from the entrance to her vagina. Cautiously she put out her tongue and moved forward to lap up the tempting droplet.

The taste was not what she expected. It tasted a lot like her own dew and somehow she had expected the juices of a woman from an earlier generation to be totally different. Why she expected that she had no idea, but she was both surprised and pleased that her irrational expectation had been proved so wrong. She glanced up Brenda's body to check that she was looking down at her, and then she deliberately dipped her tongue straight into her hole, making sure that her nerve held by pushing it in as deeply as she could and then licking the inside of Brenda's vagina.

'Christ, that's good!'

She heard Brenda's exclamation and her heart leapt, delighted to have pleased her mentor. Certain now that both of them were enjoying the experience she placed her open mouth right over Brenda's slit and licked it from bottom to top with the flat of her tongue, feeling the soft wet folds slide under her tongue and tasting the wonderful juices.

She did the same thing again, several times, wriggling her tongue from side to side as she went to explore every last millimetre of Brenda's cleft, feeling her soft folds brushing against her cheeks, the wetness on her nose and her chin, and that wonderful taste in her mouth. Then, hearing Brenda gasp when her tongue slipped into her vagina for a second, Jade concentrated there, stabbing her tongue into her, wishing it was longer, prehensile even, but nonetheless knowing that Brenda was enjoying her efforts.

She probed as deep into Brenda as her tongue would go, and then licked around the entrance, lapping at the wetness trickling from inside, before licking up and down over the entrance, down onto the smooth little division between vagina and anus, and then up to burrow between her inner lips to find the little button of her clit, sucking it into her mouth and then nipping it between her teeth.

Brenda gasped again at that, pushing forward a little with her hips to push her clit into Jade's mouth, liking the tiny sharp hurt of teeth on her button. She reached out, grasping Jade's hair in her fingers, entwining it, and then forcing Jade's face forward onto her pussy.

'That's it, lick my cunt. Make me come.' She demanded, her voice containing sudden urgency.

She shoved herself onto Jade's face, taking strange pleasure in wiping her wetness all over Jade's cheeks and nose, feeling her clit pressed hard against Jade's teeth, the pressure hurting but feeling wonderful at the same time. Another orgasm was getting very close now.

Jade was loving it too. Her only complaint, if complaint it was, being that she couldn't play with Brenda's clit how she wanted to. She wanted to lick the tip, run her tongue around it, suck and taste it, and just feel that most intimate part of a woman in her mouth. Having it pushed at her, as Brenda was doing, meant that all she could feel of it was a little hard lump against her mouth, but she knew Brenda was on her way, and she would put up with almost anything to bring her partner to orgasm.

Brenda's hands entwined themselves harder in Jade's hair, pulling her more firmly onto her pussy, and at the same time she began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy into the girl's face. Her breathing was faster, shallower, almost a series of quick gasps, and her body was starting to shudder, tiny spasms flitting through her legs and back as her climax swelled within her. And then the orgasm struck, and she lost control, hurting Jade by pulling at her hair and ramming her pussy into her face, but she didn't care. Her orgasm flowed outwards from her pelvis like ripples in a pond until it enveloped her whole body, wave after wave surging through her, each more powerful than the last. Brenda heard herself crying out loud, sharp little gasping cries as each wave of pleasure struck, and again she didn't care. She just pulled her partner into her and let rip, letting it just happen until finally, gasping for breath and covered in a sudden sheen of sweat, she slumped back, untangling her clawed fingers from the dark tresses of Jade's hair and sprawling spent and trembling against the cushions of her chair. She lowered her feet to the floor, her thighs sliding down around Jade's ears as if unwilling to finally let her go.

Eventually she relented and Jade extricated herself and stumbled back to her seat, running the back of her hand over her mouth, her face still glistening from Brenda's wetness.

'I'm sorry.' She told her young partner between breaths. 'I got a bit carried away, didn't I? I hope I haven't hurt you or anything, I'm not usually that rough.'

'Don't worry. I didn't mind.' Jade responded, truthfully. 'It was worth every single second.'

Brenda reached weakly for the wine bottle that was still standing on the coffee table.

'I guess a top-up would be in order?'

Jade nodded and Brenda divided the remaining wine between the two of them. They relaxed back, both spent for the moment, but with nudity no longer an issue, and saluted each other with raised glasses.

'It hasn't been how you expected, has it?' Brenda asked, wondering if Jade was genuinely enjoying herself, especially after her forced oral.

'Absolutely not -- I'm glad to say.' Jade answered with a smile. 'Now I just wish I'd done it before.'

'Are you sure?'

Jade frowned in thought, her mind going over what she had done. 'I was scared that I might not like it in real life, you know, fantasies don't always work out for real, do they. But it's better than I ever imagined. God, what a turn on, especially when you pulled me onto you. And I loved us watching each other get off.'

'So, which are you?' Asked Brenda, taking the chance to lighten the subject. 'Exhibitionist or voyeur?'

'Both.'

'Equally?'

'No, I prefer looking at you.' Jade gave a mischievous little smile. 'From about a tongue's length away.'

The two women laughed at her shameless remark, happy that she had lost her earlier shyness.

'Well, I can't fault that?' Chuckled Brenda. 'I like you having that view too.'

Jade worked her tongue around her mouth, tenderly probing her abused lips. 'Even if it does have some drawbacks.'

'You didn't complain at the time.' Brenda pointed out. 'But then I suppose you didn't get a lot of choice.'

'That's all right.' Jade's expression became serious all of a sudden. 'And I like not being asked, really.'

Brenda regarded her with curiosity.

'How can I explain?' Jade began. 'I know it's not the same, but I always like my boyfriend to take me rather than seduce me. Do you know what I mean?'

Brenda nodded slowly. 'I think so.'

'I just don't like to take the lead, or even to say what I want to do and when.' Jade tried to explain. 'I know it's weird, but I like to be used, so I was glad when you told me to go down on you. I wanted to do it, but I would never have dared suggest it by myself.'

'So, if I told you right now to open your legs and let me look at your pussy, you'd do it?' Asked Brenda.

'Right now, yes, because of what we're here for. But not any old time, there are limits.' Jade paused as a thought flitted through her mind. 'Why, do you want me to?'

'Yes, I suppose I do.' Brenda responded thoughtfully.

Jade eased herself forward in her seat and then slowly let her legs spread apart, revealing her pussy to her companion.

'Does it look nice?' She asked, a little nervously, reaching down and spreading herself with her fingers just as Brenda had done.

'Nice enough to eat.'

Jade moaned softly at the thought.

'Let's go upstairs.' Brenda spoke very quietly and a little hesitantly, as if the suggestion might be step too far. It wasn't.

Jade walked into Brenda's bedroom and stopped dead. Right across one wall, facing the foot of the bed, were fitted wardrobes with floor to ceiling mirror doors, reflecting back everything that might happen on her bed.

'Oh, how lovely.' She exclaimed, excitedly clapping her hands like a little girl. She'd seen Caitlyn's room many times, but she'd never seen her mother's, regarding it. Like that of her own mother, as out of bounds.

The gesture forcibly reminded Brenda just how young Jade was, almost twenty years her junior, making her feel a little guilty and ashamed of her forceful behaviour downstairs. This was a girl experiencing her very first lesbian sex and it was down to her, she reminded herself, not to put her off.

'Come'

Brenda held out her hand, taking Jade's and reaching over the bed to guide her along one side while she took the other. They climbed on, each gazing at the other as they did so, and stretched out side by side facing each other. Brenda leaned forward and kissed Jade very gently on the lips. It wasn't a passionate or even a lover's kiss, just a little peck of affection.

'Do you know?' Jade asked her rhetorically. 'That's the first time I've ever been kissed on the mouth by a girl.'

Brenda smiled, giggling softly. 'I didn't know I still qualified to be a girl.'

'Woman then!' Jade giggled back.

For a moment they gazed at each other, their eyes searching each others for meanings and wishes, and then Brenda placed her hand on Jade's shoulder and firmly pushed her back onto the bed, scooting across to lay looking down at her.

'It's about to happen for a second time.' She murmured, lowering her mouth onto Jade's.

This kiss was longer, much longer, and much more passionate. At first their mouths just moulded together, Brenda giving a tiny moan as she tasted herself on Jade's mouth and smelled her own scent on the girl's breath, but very soon their tongues ventured out, tasting each other, and tentatively probing and exploring.

Jade whimpered softly and her arms wrapped themselves around Brenda, pulling her closer, letting her feel their bodies pressing together, breast pressing against breast and stomach on stomach as Brenda was pulled partially on top of her. She ran an explorative hand down Brenda's spine, touching and stroking, her longer arm allowing her to reach and cup Brenda's bottom. The sensation of touching her partner so familiarly sent a buzz through her, making her breath deeply and shudder with delight as she squeezed the firm globe.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds