Caitlyn's Mother

'Nice?' Brenda asked softly, noticing Jade's reaction.

Jade nodded beneath her, answering with a whisper. 'You feel fantastic.'

'So do you.' Brenda wriggled herself against Jade's breast, her hardened nipple rubbing over her partner's.

Their mouths came together again, tongues now dancing with each other, advancing and retreating, circling and stabbing, eliciting groans of delight and pleasure. Lying half over Jade, Brenda curled an arm around Jade's back to lean on and, without taking her lips from Jade's, searched for and found her uncovered breast, enveloping the small mound in her palm and rubbing the comparatively long nipple with her thumb. Aroused by the feeling, Jade moaned softly and clutched harder at Brenda's bottom, reaching her longer arm down a little further to the very top of her thigh and pulling her leg over her own middle, stroking and caressing the back of Brenda's thigh.

Brenda made little noises into Jade's mouth, encouraging her to go further, but an uncertain Jade simply ran her hand back along Brenda's spine to caress the back of her neck.

'That's nice, and you can go wherever you want to.' Brenda broke the kisses to give a more explicit invitation.

Jade smiled and pulled Brenda's mouth back onto hers without speaking, her answer being the hand that now travelled very softly down Brenda's back and tantalisingly stopped at the base of her spine. Brenda moaned and pushed herself at Jade, her arousal needing more. Slowly Jade advanced her hand down between Brenda's buttocks, pulling at the nearest to part them and let her fingers go deeper. Further and further she went, slowly, centimetre by centimetre, exploring Brenda's crack. Brenda bent her leg more, opening herself to Jade's probing fingers, until in the end the tip of the longest finger reached Brenda's anus. Suddenly realising what her finger had found, Jade gasped and pulled back, laying her hand motionless on Brenda's buttock.

'I'm sorry.' She gasped, apologising red-faced for the intimate touch. 'I didn't mean to...'

'It's all right.' Brenda whispered back. 'You can touch me there if you want to. I don't mind.'

In truth Brenda had found the clumsy little touch an unexpected turn on, and now wanted Jade to do it again. Jade hesitated, drawn between the illicit thrill of exploring forbidden parts, and a lifelong teaching that you just didn't go there. In the end excitement won for the moment and her hand slid back along Brenda's spine and down between into her crack.

This time the first touch was expected by both, Jade had ventured further and further between Brenda's cheeks very gently and very gradually, but they both knew where she was headed, and Brenda lay holding her breath and waiting for the moment. The touch was very, very soft at first, and as soon as Jade reached her goal she kept her finger unmoving, just very gently pressing at the centre of Brenda's sphincter. Brenda groaned from pure excitement, loving the touch but loving even more the fact the taboo act was being performed by such a young girl.

'Oh Jade!' Brenda breathed the eager words into Jade's mouth, their kisses on hold for the moment.

Jade pushed gently, not trying to penetrate, just making the contact firmer, and then running her fingertip around the entrance, stroking and fairy footing over the puckered surface.

Then suddenly it was gone. Jade pulled back, her new adventurous spirit finally succumbing to years of programming.

'I'm sorry Brenda, I can't.'

'No matter, it was nice anyway. And I didn't want you to go very much further.'

The statement was only partly true. It did matter, and Brenda would have let Jade go as far as she wanted. But it was nice anyway.

They lay side by side again, the setback not fatal to their arousal, staring into each others eyes and gently lacing and interlacing their fingers.

'Now.' Brenda began. 'You wanted to see a woman masturbate, and you've done that.'

'Yes.' Jade grinned. 'And let a woman see me do it as well.'

'Yes.' Brenda agreed. 'It was nice too.'

'You also wanted to go down on a woman, and you've done that.'

'Yes, and I'm going to do it again.'

'And now it's time you let a woman go down on you.'

'Oh, yes please, would you?'

For a second Brenda thought Jade was going to clap childish hands again, but instead she took Brenda's face between her palms and kissed her on the lips excitedly.

'Come on, lie back and open up.' Brenda instructed her, the instructions instantly obeyed.

'Like this?'

Jade was lying with her legs spread wide and bent right back against her, held in position by hands hooked behind her knees.

'Not quite.'

Brenda unhooked Jade's legs and then turned around to straddle her head to tail, kneeling with her own legs either side of Jade's shoulders and her head between the girls legs in the classic sixty-nine position. Then she pushed her arms under Jade's legs and pulled her labia open with her fingers.

'Like this.'

Both of them giggled briefly, and then excited breathing was the only sound as they both stared close up at their partner's waiting pussy, savouring the moment before they began.

Brenda was the first to move, lowering her face until her nose was filled with the young woman's perfume, and then extending her tongue, seeking Jade's engorged clitoris from above. At first Brenda just touched the head of Jade's clit with the tip of her tongue, wriggling it around as if licking the head of a tiny penis, but then, listening to Jade's shallow and rapid breathing she began to run the flat of her tongue all the way along her cleft, from her clit to just below her vagina, making Jade gasp with pleasure. This was the first time a woman had done this to Jade and she thought it wonderful. She found herself instinctively pushing up against the tongue, increasing the contact.

Jade's automatic responses were thwarting Brenda's intentions. She wanted to gently lick and kiss her cleft, to nuzzle between her soft wet lips and to make the enjoyment last as long as she could, bringing Jade slowly closer and closer to coming, until her eventual orgasm was a mindblower. She pulled away, still kneeling over her, still holding her pussy wide open, but just passively looking at it, enjoying for the moment the sight of her puffy pink labia, shining with juices, her erect clitoris, standing proud of its hood and demanding attention, and, of course, the lovely entrance to Jade's gaping vagina, red and shiny, slippery with the little trickle of lubrication that made its way from her hole to the puckered dimple of her anus.

'Don't stop, please don't stop.' Jade's voice was thick and panicky.

'If you do it too.' Brenda reminded Jade that she expected stimulation as well.

Brenda felt Jade shuffle around a little and her hands running up the inside of her thighs, until they reached her pussy and pulled her lips apart, ready for Jade's tongue. The muscles in Jade's legs tensed a little and the hands gripped harder onto her thighs as Jade reached with her tongue, just, and only just, making fleeting contact with her pussy. She lowered her bottom to make it easier, but although Jade tried again, it seemed that she just couldn't do it, and not because she didn't want to. Brenda heard Jade sigh with frustration.

'I can't reach, you're too far away.'

Suddenly Brenda knew why. The disparity in the heights made it impossible for Jade to reach forward far enough to bring her mouth to Brenda's pussy. Sixty-nine was impossible for them with her on top. She groaned in annoyed frustration.

'Then play with me.' She would at least get some satisfaction.

Fingers found her pussy and Jade started to rub her button, a disappointing compromise, but better than nothing.

Brenda lowered her head again, and this time Jade felt her go a little lower, planting her open mouth over her gaping vagina, investigating the hole and licking the walls just inside the entrance. She was conscious that Brenda's nose was almost pressed up against her anus, but somehow she didn't care and didn't protest. Instinctively she pushed forward, trying to take Brenda's tongue deeper inside her, but Brenda simply rode with her and kept her mouth locked over her tunnel, licking and sucking her pussy. It was the most arousing and exciting thing she had ever had done to her.

With Brenda crouched over her Jade was presented with a beautiful view of Brenda's pussy and bottom, the smoothly shaven slit shining red and feeling slippery to her exploring fingers. She moved from her swollen clit and sought out her vagina, watching her finger probing Brenda's opening just as Brenda's tongue was probing hers, wondering if she should enter and what it would feel like.

'That's it, finger me.'

Brenda's instruction settled it, Jade gently felt her way in, sliding her finger into Brenda's tunnel, feeling the slippery warmth wrap around it. She kept it still for a moment and then started to push in and out, slowly penetrating as far as she could and then pulling back, gathering confidence and pace until she was pistoning back and forth and feeling Brenda's tongue matching her tempo. Soon one finger wasn't enough and a second joined it, two fingers letting her penetrate just that little bit deeper and just that little bit more firmly. She heard Brenda growl with pleasure, the sound vibrating through her pussy and making her gasp in turn.

Brenda pulled back, taking her mouth away from Jade's pussy and pushing against her plunging fingers, her tongue too tired and her need too great. Jade was worried that she would just let her continue, leaving her aroused and frustrated, but Brenda shifted her weight slightly and her own two fingers pushed deep into Jade's hole. Automatically, as if by design, Brenda adopted the same pace as Jade and the pair were soon plunging their fingers in and out together, their tempo building again until they were both ramming themselves into each other harder and faster.

'I'm going to come again.' Jade gasped, feeling the pressure build inside her again.

Brenda immediately lowered her head again and licked at Jade's clit, trying to add to the girl's pleasure without getting in the way of her own plunging fingers.

'I love that.'

Jade felt she needed to say it as encouragement; she desperately didn't want Brenda to stop, but Brenda had no intention, especially with Jade's two fingers now pushing even harder into her.

'Me too.'

'I'm coming right now.'

Jade's declaration was loud and imperative, almost demanding that Brenda kept going. Brenda smiled to herself and pushed her fingers deep, keeping them there and just wriggling them around, ramming them deeper in short little jabbing thrusts that had Jade jerking and jolting in return. Just like before Jade felt her orgasm sweep through in waves, each wave triggered by Brenda's fingers being slammed into her.

Carried along by the force of her climax Jade slammed her fingers into Brenda, twisting and turning them just as Brenda was doing to her, but much more forcefully, screwing them around inside Brenda's tunnel as if to push her whole hand inside, and in doing so triggering Brenda's own climax.

Still crouched over Jade, Brenda went rigid, holding her breath as she accepted Jade's onslaught, letting her orgasm spread out, overloading her senses and her nerve pathways so that she became oblivious of anything except the fingers driving themselves into her, and her own fingers pushing into Jade.

The two synchronized orgasms lasted for what seemed like forever to the two women, the sensations washing over and through them until both let out a simultaneous groan and Brenda collapsed on top of Jade, her legs and back trembling and useless. Jade's legs dropped to the bed either side of Brenda's head, trapping her arms and holding her in place until she could persuade her jellied muscles to move and release her. Still panting and covered in sweat Brenda rolled away, letting Jade's fingers slip from her pussy to land wet and slippery on her heaving chest.

For a brief while the pair lay like that, head to tail, until Brenda managed to crawl around and take Jade in her arms.

'You are fabulous.' She told her young partner eventually. 'I've enjoyed every minute with you.'

'And I have with you.' Jade replied. 'Thank you for making it so good.'

'My god girl.' Brenda laughed breathlessly. 'The pleasure was definitely mine.'

She glanced at the clock.

'I hate to say this, but Caitlyn might be home in twenty minutes or so. Come on. Do you think we can be looking a bit more composed by then?'

Fifteen minutes saw them both cleaned up, dressed and back downstairs, sitting demurely on separate seats, coffee cups beside them, waiting for the girl Jade as supposed never to meet to walk through the door as usual.

'Brenda.' Jade said abruptly. 'In case I don't get the chance or courage to say this again. You have made me love being with a woman, especially you. It was every bit as fantastic as I thought it would be. Is it possible that we might meet up again?'

'Of course it is.' Brenda smiled. 'But you are a beautiful and very attractive young woman. Don't you think you should try it with someone of your own age?'

'As well?' Jade inquired with a smile.

'As well.' Brenda agreed, returning her smile. 'And if it happens to be with Caitlyn, I won't try and prevent you.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds