Camp Severson

"I-I can't do this, Miss Fleming!" Holly barely managed to whisper. "You're a woman! I mean—this is wrong..."

"Everything will be okay, dear. Nobody will ever find out—unless you want them to. This isn't shameful, Holly. It's normal for girls your age to experiment. But if you start to feel scared again, close your eyes...just pretend that I'm a boy. That shouldn't be too hard to do."

Miss Fleming rose up off the bed. She switched off the bedroom light, allowing the lamplight from the other room to softly illuminate the small space. The older woman pulled the golf shirt she was wearing over her head before tossing it in the corner of the room. Next, she pulled off her shorts after dethatching her keyring to set upon the dresser next to her wristwatch. After kicking off her shoes, she reached behind her back, unhooking her bra to expose her breasts to the nervous teen.

Her breasts, like the rest of her, were nothing too special. They were small and still surprisingly perky for a woman her age. The light brown areolas were topped with fiercely pointing nipples. For reasons she couldn't explain in a million years, Holly desperately wanted to touch the old dyke's breasts. She longed to caress the woman's skin, lightly tanned from so many days spent outdoors playing sports, hiking, and ordering campers around. But Holly didn't have much time to dwell on such thoughts. She gasped loudly in shock when Miss Fleming returned to the bed, flipping the poor girl onto her front.

"Come on, Holly, get up! I want you to get on your hands and knees for me."

Holly couldn't see Miss Fleming, and she didn't dare try to steal a glance behind her. She could feel the old dyke's large calloused hands on her hips. There was a pause as she heard the sounds of a drawer being pulled open and something being taken out and opened. Next, those roughened hands returned to the beautiful girl's firm ass, spreading her open. Holly yelped and started whimpering in fear when she felt the first slimy dribbles of lubricant being applied liberally to her vulva.

"Please, Miss Fleming..."

Holly begged. The old dyke snapped back sharply with a resounding "No!" Miss Fleming's strong arms were trembling noticeably as she went to grasp Holly's hips. Oh, God! Holly thought. Her mind was racing in sheer panic. She's trying to mount me! Miss Fleming is so much bigger than me! She could really hurt me!

But maybe that wasn't Miss Fleming's intentions after all. Holly was already sobbing loudly when it seemed like the old dyke took some pity on her. She grabbed an extra pillow and helped the frightened girl draw it up under her head. Holly clutched the extra pillow, biting into the somewhat firm mass. She didn't mind that the pillow case smelled slightly mildew-y; like it had been left too long in the washer and not hung out to dry in time.

The poor girl tried to brace herself and prepare mentally for an act she'd normally reserve for a boyfriend or fiancé. She'd just bitten down on that pillow when she felt the tip of what surely was a dildo grazing insistently against her inner labia. She had to admit deep down, that she was very hungry for the old dyke now; ravenous! The girl's vulva positively gaped in silent invitation.

"I think I know what rebellious girls need to keep them in line." Miss Fleming hissed. Her voice wavered a little when she said this. "Trust me, Holly."

Holly's firm little ass strained now to meet the tip of Miss Fleming's dildo. She wanted Theo Fleming! She wanted this older butch woman in the worst way! Holly only hated Miss Fleming because she was everything the girl had ever wanted and needed so badly. It was around the time she turned 16 that Holly began to stare at and admire other women—particularly if they were much older than her. The beautiful teen longed for an older woman to take her and use her at her discretion. Holly dreamed of a woman in some position of authority to exercise her dominance and possess her body and soul.

Holly Maddox had been watching Miss Fleming closely ever since she first arrived at Camp Severson. Truth be told, Holly couldn't take her eyes off the prodigious camp director. She was positively obsessed. She didn't know why. Miss Fleming isn't a particularly attractive woman; she's fit and athletic looking, but also masculine and somewhat homely. Just the same, Miss Fleming fascinated the beautiful teen. She was an enigma to her. Holly's gorgeous dark eyes followed the camp director whenever possible in the hope that she might take notice of her.

Suddenly Holly felt Miss Fleming's false erection plunge into her with the force of a battering ram. The beautiful girl gasped; her body lurched forward on the bed. Theo's name burst from Holly's lips before she screamed into the pillow. Miss Fleming wielded her tool with all the skill of a knight with his sword.

Each thrust of the dildo sent stinging pulses of erotic pain to encase Holly's womb. The old dyke carried out those slow deliberate thrusts, punctuating each with the occasional loud gasp. Holly was certain by the sound of those gasps that Miss Fleming was as aroused as she was. The older woman remained somber, clinical with her thrusts; all fury and control. Then Holly felt a large hand closing around the back of her neck for leverage as she felt herself being pounded harder and faster.

By now, Holly had completely lost any semblance of control or dignity. The gorgeous teen cried out, sobbed, and whimpered into the pillow she clutched. Now she begged Miss Fleming—pleaded with her! She wanted no compassion, no mercy. She wanted the old dyke to take her harder, to use her, to impale her with that false cock and drain her juices until she belonged completely to her.

Miss Fleming's fingers tightened around the back of Holly's neck. Her fingers caught some of the teen's thick, long hair, drawing her head slightly upward. The thrusts sped up, becoming somewhat erratic. Holly could feel the old dyke's bony pelvis bumping against her ass once in a while, causing her to nearly hit the headboard.

After a few more minutes (and a couple more near misses with the headboard), Holly's ears were filled with the unmistakable sounds of a loud, almost agonized moan from behind. The thrusts slowed steadily until Holly felt Miss Fleming stop. The old dyke pulled the dildo out of the beautiful teen before shoving her face down into the mattress.

Poor Holly lay there in a shivering heap under Miss Fleming's watchful eye. When it seemed like she'd rested long enough to regain some of her strength, her eyes traveled downward over the bedding underneath her. The sheets and a small part of the quilt that lay on top bore a few rust colored streaks. Some were quite dark. There was no mistaking that Miss Fleming caused the poor girl to bleed in the midst of their coupling.

The bewildered teen watched in transfixed silence while Miss Fleming got up and went into the small bathroom near the doorway to the main room. She heard some water running from the faucet, and then the older woman returned with a towel in hand. With soft words of reassurance, Miss Fleming coaxed the beautiful girl to lie still as she began to gently wipe the space between her legs.

This was so strange, Holly thought. She'd lost her virginity in high school. She even had a steady boyfriend until last year. But this was nothing like she'd felt before! It was as if Miss Fleming had taken her virginity all over again! The tears that were staining Holly's cheeks were starting to dry now. Her face felt a little sticky; she was still sobbing, trying not to bawl. Miss Fleming's homely face softened as she regarded her young lover.

"Hmmm...it was wonderful to feel you straining against me, honey. If I had to guess, you probably wanted this for a very long time, huh? I believe that this was definitely meant to happen...you and me."

As she continued to wipe the insides of the girl's thighs, the old dyke brushed aside the slightly dampened long tresses of hair from Holly's face before giving her a tender, deep kiss. At first, Holly resisted, but then she slowly opened her mouth to receive the older woman's tongue. She could feel that lean, athletic body and those small breasts pressing into her, and at last Holly surrendered completely to her older lover. When they finally broke the kiss and their eyes met, the beautiful teen let out a soft sort of mewling sound. Miss Fleming pressed her thin lips against the girl's ear.

"Did I guess correctly, Holly? Is this what you wanted? A rough old tomboy like me to care for you and keep you in line...because you can't do it yourself!"

"Oh, God...yesss..."

Holly began to cry in earnest. Her secret wasn't a secret anymore! Large fresh tears escaped the gorgeous teen once she realized that she was crying from the sheer humiliation of having her darkest desires exposed. She wanted to be Miss Fleming's girlfriend, her lover. Just last year, she found out from one of the campers that the high school Miss Fleming teaches in is very close to the college she is attending. Just hearing this little tidbit of information was enough to stoke the flames of Holly's obsession with the camp director anew. She had a fire inside her that wouldn't die. It seemed like exposing her secret desires just made it even worse!

Miss Fleming lay on top of her beautiful young lover. Their nude bodies pressed together in a somewhat flushed, dampened pillar of flesh while they kissed each other tenderly. Holly gasped in delight at the touch of Miss Fleming's large hands caressing her breasts. It was killing her now that she wanted to touch the old dyke back, but she wasn't quite sure if she should.

"You look like you want to tell me something, Holly." Miss Fleming whispered. "It's okay, honey. Tell me what you want."

That rugged, somewhat homely face looked down at the gorgeous teen beneath her. Those dark eyes stared into Holly's as she moistened her lips in anticipation of the girl's reply. She had Holly, and she knew it. Holly belonged to her now. But she wanted to hear the girl say it, to ask for it. Miss Fleming preferred a lover who was submissive, but it is always much more enjoyable when her submissive is willing.

"I-I-I want to be..."

"Say it, honey. Don't be ashamed. Tell me what you want."

"I want to be...yours! I want to be your...girlfriend! Please! I want to stay with you, Theo! Make me be yours forever!"

Miss Fleming continued to menace over her young lover, those small nearly flat breasts only centimeters from the beautiful teen's face. Holly couldn't take it anymore. She lunged upward like an animal that had been teased too many times. She almost managed to take one of those hardened nipples in her mouth, but she was stopped short. Miss Fleming grabbed a handful of the girl's hair at the back of her head, and jerked her sharply backward.

"Never forget who is taking care of you from now on, Holly!"

The old dyke snarled viciously. Miss Fleming kissed the girl aggressively on the mouth. She kissed her way to her young lover's slender neck, allowing her tongue to emerge and slither lewdly against her skin until she'd gone past the clavicle, pausing between her breasts. Holly felt the older woman rise up and grasp her chin. She turned the girl's head in the direction of that small wood dresser she'd stood in front of earlier when she tried to dismiss her. Besides the brush and the small tray that held Miss Fleming's wristwatch, there was a small framed photo propped up in front of the mirror.

"Do you see that picture sitting on the dresser over there?" Miss Fleming asked as she pointed in that general direction.

Holly nodded in silence. In that frame was a beat up old black-and-white photo of a young girl. She looked preteen, and was without a doubt a dyed-in-the-wool tomboy. She was dressed in a dark colored gym suit; a baseball cap was perched on her head, and cocked wryly to one side. She looked for all intents like a little soldier ready for inspection by a four-star general! Even from this distance, Holly could see the seriousness of the mystery girl's demeanor. It was like wearing that ugly gym suit meant everything in the world to her.

"That's me in that picture." Miss Fleming said. "I joined the GAA when I was in middle school. I stayed with it in high school and college until I became a teacher. Since then, I've dedicated my entire life to teaching and coaching and shaping girl's lives..."

Holly felt Miss Fleming's grasp tightening at the back of her head, making the goosebumps prickle her skin. The old dyke pressed her thin lips tenderly against her young lover's mouth. Holly noticed now that there was a new, sort of intriguing smell invading her nostrils, drenching her pussy and causing her labia to hum and throb almost painfully. It was a pungent, earthy and musky aroma that mingled with the light floral scent clinging to the older woman's skin. Holly pressed herself harder into Miss Fleming. She wanted to permanently record that intoxicating aroma lest she never got to experience it again. Holly Maddox was positive she was starting to fall in love with Theo Fleming!

"When we are through tonight, little one, you too will be dedicated to one thing."

"Please, Theo..." Holly begged. Her voice trailed off.

"This had better be good, Holly." Miss Fleming said brusquely. Her voice registered a sort of faux impatience. "I'm not through punishing you."

"I-I think that I'm...falling in love with you, Theo!"

Now Miss Fleming burst into a loud, obnoxious sort of laughter before shoving the smitten teen onto her back and straddling her with her lean powerful legs.

"My dear, sweet Holly...I don't think you know what love is...yet."

The old dyke slid her lean athletic body between the beautiful girl's legs. She forced them apart before regarding her young lover with a hard, scathing look. In one move, she pulled the girl close until her pussy was just in front of her face. Holly's body flinched as if out of instinct. The strange mixture of fear and arousal overwhelmed her, catching her off guard. Oh, my God, Holly thought. Theo is going to lick me...down there! But I thought that was something only boys did...

Holly felt an unexpected gush of hot moisture as Miss Fleming forced her legs open. The ravenous look on the old dyke's face made the poor girl's heart pound fearfully. At long last, she felt the flat of the older woman's tongue drag lazily across her vulva before lapping in long lingering strokes and flutters against her labia.

The sensation was...heavenly! Holly was gasping at the shrill sensation of Miss Fleming's tongue flicking and nudging against her clitoris. The old dyke pressed her lips against the girl's vulva; her tongue emerged to penetrate and stab her vagina before fluttering against the girl's sensitive clitoris. Holly watched Miss Fleming for a minute as she feasted on her beautiful young lover. The girl reached down and grabbed at the old dyke's boyishly cropped dark hair, pushing that homely face further and further into her.

Before she knew it, Holly's pelvis bucked erratically, grinding deftly against Miss Fleming's face. She rode the older woman like this for a few minutes while her free hand massaged her swollen breasts. Anxious little moans burst from the beautiful teen's mouth as the licking ramped up to a heightened frenzy. Holly could hear similar muffled outbursts from Miss Fleming until the scintillating waves of a violent orgasm seized the girl's body. She threw her head back against the pillow (nearly hitting the headboard again), and a deep guttural sort of cry escaped her before she fell against the mattress in a quivering heap.

Miss Fleming drew away from her young lover now. She crawled up beside Holly; her rugged face slickened with the girl's juices like a warm, sticky glaze. The old dyke was panting from exertion; the ravenous look on her face was still present as she rose up to straddle the girl's head.

Holly looked up once Miss Fleming was above her, and her head rested securely between the older woman's lean white thighs. The gorgeous teen was mesmerized by the thick jungle of dark hair covering Miss Fleming's privates. A few gray hairs could be seen nestled in that untrimmed tangle. Holly could barely see the swollen dark pink labia, slickened and nearly sopping. Miss Fleming's face and collarbones glistened a little in the dim light; moistened with sweat. Her taut, mature body was trembling.

"I want you too, Holly." She whispered down to the girl between her legs. "Bring me down onto your mouth, honey. I want to feel your beautiful little mouth licking me. Make me feel good just the way I did for you."

Holly hesitated at first. She'd never done anything like this before! But Miss Fleming was surprisingly patient. She offered soft words of love and reassurance to the girl who gingerly wrapped her arms around her lover's thighs. She slowly brought the old dyke's pussy to her mouth, softly pressing her full lips against the hairy outer labia.

Holly closed her eyes now, and forced her tongue between those hot slippery folds of flesh before drawing quickly back and gagging. She wasn't prepared for this at all! That powerful aroma of female sex invaded Holly's nostrils, and the taste flooded her mouth. It was hot and a little salty and sharp. A sudden reflexive gag caused the poor girl to flinch and sputter. Miss Fleming looked down at her.

"Gracious...you're white as a ghost! Is something wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Theo." Holly whispered sheepishly. "I've never done anything like this before! I...don't know what to do..."

"Go slower, Holly. Take your time. I don't expect you to be perfect, okay?"

As if driven by those words of encouragement, Holly pressed her lips against Miss Fleming's vulva once more. After several awkward seconds of licking and repositioning, Holly began to lose herself in Miss Fleming's sex. The beautiful teen's ears prickled at the sound of her lover's sultry, helpless sighs of pleasure while her little tongue awkwardly nudged and fluttered against her clitoris. Once Holly stabbed that tough little pearl of flesh with the tip of her tongue, and a ragged sort of moan issued from her lover.

Yes! I know what love is, Holly thought. Her face aggressively burrowed further into the old dyke's hairy snatch. Her face was slickened and drenched by the tangles of wet pubic hair and that strong, heady odor of pure passion. Miss Fleming opened her legs a bit more. Her taut athletic body was grinding against Holly's face, practically fucking her.

This is a love the likes of which Holly has never known until now. She'd experienced the occasional passing crush. Occasionally she craved a woman's touch, but never like this! The idea of, and taste of Miss Fleming filled her to complete satisfaction. She continued to awkwardly devour her older lover's snatch until the sounds of loud helpless cries and moans above filled her ears. She caught a brief glimpse of Miss Fleming as she snatched up a pillow. The old dyke howled into it to stifle the sound.

"Oh goodness—no more, please!" She cried. "I can't—I need to rest..."

Miss Fleming collapsed beside her beautiful young lover. She took the girl in her arms now for a tender embrace before exchanging another deep, passion laden kiss. The two lovers were laying there for what seemed like hours, fondling each other's breasts and exchanging heartfelt kisses as they listened to the peaceful night noises filling the small space they shared. Holly kissed Miss Fleming again.

"I'm really sorry about what I did last Saturday. We really didn't mean to break anything like that! I swear I'll never play another prank as long as I live!"

"Well, you won't get another chance to, will you?" Miss Fleming said. "But I think it's safe to say that all is forgiven...for now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Camp Severson
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds