Camp Severson

Miss Fleming started kissing and suckling the girl's puffy little nipples. She tenderly cupped her breasts and caressed them. She was tired, but she wasn't planning on going to sleep just yet. Besides, tomorrow was a sort of goof-off day for the campers. Once a week, a day was set aside for free activities, so Miss Fleming planned on using the down time to rest and catch up on paperwork.

"Can I stay then?" Holly asked, her voiced laced with cautious optimism.

"Of course you can stay. I insist. But only if you are a good little girl and do as you're told from now on. But I'm still removing you as a counselor...Someone has to keep a close eye on you, so it might as well be me."

"But what will I be doing? I thought you said you didn't have anything extra!"

Miss Fleming caressed the girl's face and kissed her tenderly once more.

"How would you like to be my secretary, dear? You could be my right hand for the rest of the summer. And a little bird told me that your college is not too far from the school where I teach. We can talk more about that later. You know, I've dedicated my life to teaching and to this camp...and you, Holly, will now be dedicated to me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Camp Severson
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds