Captain and Crew

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped.

Johnson loved her mature ways. Her whole attitude seemed different from his usual twenty-something trophy girls. She didn't seem very close to an orgasm, though, so after a good long fucking that they both enjoyed, he guided her onto her back on the table, so he could have a try with his mouth.

"Oh, God!" she whimpered, looking out the window at her side as Johnson's mouth ravished her. "Fuck!"

Johnson could tell he was onto something. A certain pressure with his swirling tongue seemed to be doing it, so he maintained, inhaling Nicole's rich, womanly scent as he worked.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped. "You're gonna make me...! You're gonna make me...cum!"

She sounded surprised, and delighted. Johnson kept at it, remembering Carly's words — don't change anything or you'll have to start all over. Less than a minute later Nicole erupted. Johnson was so conditioned for the fake, he didn't know what to think. Did I do it, he wondered? Was that...real?

"Oh my God!" Nicole said, breathless and still writhing on the table. "You win the prize, Honey. You win the prize."

The next morning Johnson still wasn't sure. He scolded himself for worrying about it so much. He knew his brief time with Nicole was special, but he couldn't help wondering if she'd really had the beautiful orgasm he hoped she had. He was eager to talk it over with Carly, and show her the new learning resource in his arsenal.

"I expected you to say hello last night when we came aboard," Johnson said, when he walked into the galley for breakfast.

"I poked my head up to make sure it was you. I didn't want to disturb you."

"Oh. Thanks. You're very thoughtful."

"That's a big part of a captain's job."

"So, I think...it went well last night," Johnson said.

"Really?" Carly said. Her eyes were big with curiosity.

"It was exciting. An older woman, in her forties I guess, from out of town, with a wedding ring."

"You dog!" Carly said, with an excited little smile.

"I'm pretty sure she had a big, beautiful orgasm. Either that or she's a fabulous actress."

"Wow! Congrats!" Carly said. She chuckled. "It feels really odd to say that, but, I'm happy for you. So, how did it happen, if you don't mind me asking?"

"We were in the pilothouse..."

"With all those windows?"

"Yeah. I think she kind of liked that," Johnson smiled.

"That may have had a lot to do with it," Carly said.

"Really?"

"It depends on the woman, but yeah. So, what was the magic formula?"

"I want to show you," Johnson said.

Carly's body flushed with heat and she blushed. Does he want to fuck me, she wondered? I can't let that happen if I want to keep my job! "Show me?" she said nervously.

"I took her to the pilothouse because...there's that security camera. We can watch that, right?"

Carly was dumbfounded, standing at the counter with a bowl of raw eggs in her hand. There was no way she was going to sit down with her boss and watch him fuck a middle-aged married woman. "No. We can't."

"What good is the camera then? Doesn't it work?"

"I don't know. I assume it works. But there's no way I'm watchin' that with you."

"Oh, come on Carly. I thought you were my teacher. My sexual guru. You need to help me figure this out."

"I think you may be obsessed with this. It's not healthy."

"It's not healthy to want to bring women pleasure? How can you say that? Don't you wish more men were as interested in this as I am?"

"Not if they're showing video evidence to their co-workers."

"It's not like we work for a company. We're one-on-one here. I know I'm new at this — being an owner with a hired captain — but I feel like we're friends. I'll be honest with you, being stupid rich doesn't help in the friends department. Have you noticed none have stopped by?"

"Johnson, I..." Carly paused, making the mistake of looking into his suddenly sad eyes. "...I guess we're watching that security video. Just make a mental note that I protested, okay. This is way out of the ordinary."

After breakfast Carly and Johnson dug into the paperwork for all the systems aboard. Johnson found the envelope with the instruction manual for the security system. Carly knew where the control box was in the engine room. All they had to do was connect a laptop and download the file.

A few minutes later Carly sat in the salon with Johnson next to her, with the laptop on her knees. She'd seen Nicole from a distance when she and Johnson boarded the night before, clothed in tight jeans, spiky high heeled shoes and a tailored, button-up shirt. It didn't prepare Carly for the sight of her in nothing but a bra being pounded by her naked boss.

It was her first look at Johnson naked. The camera angle was from the side, a wide angle shot that took in the whole front of the pilothouse. He was no muscle man, and didn't have the tone of a guy who goes to the gym, but he was lean, had hair in all the places where Carly liked to see it, and looked remarkably manly. She was more than a little impressed.

"Are you all right with this?" she asked sheepishly. "You don't mind me...seeing you?"

"I guess not," Johnson said, sounding like he was trying to figure things out, too.

"She's sexy," Carly said. "Do women like that just fall all over you?"

"I seem to be luckier than a lot of guys. I've never understood it."

"Gold watches and two-thousand-dollar shoes, maybe?" Carly said, smirking as she looked at Johnson's handmade Italian loafers.

Johnson didn't respond. His eyes were glued to the screen, watching sexy Nicole absorb his enthusiastic thrusts.

"Zoom. Can you zoom?" he said, sounding like he was in a trance.

Carly hit pause and picked up the manual. "Yup. Make a box with the cursor and click in it."

"Whoa!" she said when the screen was filled with two energetic people fucking. "This is fucked up, Johnson. We shouldn't be..."

Johnson payed no attention, and Carly chose to ignore her own better judgment. They sat quietly and watched the long session of bent-over-a-table doggy style.

"So, I did what you said. I tried to keep a steady rhythm that she liked, and just...kept at it."

"Yeah, that's...really good, I must say," Carly said.

She thought back to all the men she'd been with in the past, trying to remember if any of them had Johnson's fortitude, but the action on the screen kept interrupting her thoughts. When the epic fucking slowed and stopped Johnson's voice startled her.

"This is when I decided she wasn't going to cum and I needed to try something else."

"But she did," Carly said. "Twice I think, maybe." Carly hit pause on the computer. "That's not what you wanted to show me?"

Johnson looked confused. "No way! You think...she came already?"

"I'm pretty sure. Let me see if I can find it."

Carly held the cursor over the video time control, looking for the tell-tale signs she had seen. She went back to a still frame that was near the magic moment and zoomed in some more, as close in as she could get on Nicole's face without it getting too grainy. She backed up a few more frames and hit play.

"There! She's definitely cumming."

Johnson was mesmerized. When he was fucking Nicole he couldn't see her face, but the camera clearly revealed a woman having a quietly burning orgasm, complete with an open mouth, a spastic tongue and rolling eyes.

"Fuck!" Johnson said quietly.

"Keep watching. It happens again in a few minutes."

They sat silently and watched Nicole's grainy, black and white face, ghostly in the dimly lit pilothouse. Sure enough, about three minutes later her eyes rolled again. That time her tongue stuck out the way a person's does when they're choking. Her body was clearly overwhelmed by the big event.

"Jesus!" Johnson said quietly. "Why don't you guys tell us when that's happening? We'd kind of like to know."

Carly giggled nervously. "She was probably trying to be quiet. There's other boats around. You know how quiet the boatyard is at that time of night."

"I guess. So holy shit...she came like three times!"

"Should I jump ahead?" Carly asked, eager to see the big moment Johnson knew about.

"Yeah," he said, sounding a bit confused by all the new revelations. "Back to where we were."

Carly zoomed out and cued up the section where Nicole was on her back on the chart table.

"That's my work table, you know," Carly said, pretending she was unhappy.

"Yeah. Sorry," Johnson said embarrassedly. "So, it doesn't take too long now."

"I'm not surprised. After orgasms like that a guy's tongue must feel like pure heaven."

The sound on the video was a bit tinny and muffled, but Nicole's voice was clear enough. "Oh, fuck!...You're gonna make me...! You're gonna make me...cum!"

Carly and Johnson watched in silence as the sexy woman lost it in a big way, writhing on the table with her bra covered tits arched high toward the ceiling.

"Oh my God!" Nicole said, still writhing with electricity in her body, her muffled, tinny voice noticeably breathless. "You win the prize, Honey. You win the prize."

"Wow!" Carly said. She was suddenly embarrassed, wishing Johnson hadn't heard her quiet exclamation, and wishing he couldn't see the lusty, turned-on look in her eyes. Teacher face, teacher face, she screamed at herself. Put on your damn teacher face!

"Why did you want me to see this?" she asked as she paused the video.

"I thought maybe she was faking."

Carly smiled. "I think you've got a problem. She was as lost in that moment as most women would love to be. If you think that's faking, I don't know what to...

"No, I mean I didn't. I've just been around so many opportunistic...girls, I guess I can't even tell what's real anymore. Nicole was great, right? Why aren't there more women like her?"

"Maybe you hit on something. Find an older woman who's less superficial. Are you looking for a relationship, or what? What's your goal here?"

"My goal? I just want to know if I can make women happy. Sexually, I mean. It's important to me."

"That's a worthy goal. I don't know if I'd go about it the way you are, but..."

"This is hot, though, right?" Johnson said, looking at the freeze frame on the computer screen. "The watching, I mean. I never realized..."

Carly hadn't either. It was incredibly exciting, and fascinating, to sit and watch Johnson having sex. She didn't know why. She wasn't attracted to him — he wasn't her type and there was no spark there. But the voyeur thing was definitely getting to her.

"What if we install some more cameras?" Johnson asked.

"What? No, you shouldn't..." Carly said.

Johnson had a feeling she was just saying that to be proper, but her look of shock was pretty convincing.

"Just a thought," he said.

Carly's mind spun in ten different directions. More cameras? Isn't that illegal? Would he want me to watch every time? Would he tell the women they were being videotaped?

"It's your boat," Carly said, leaving the door open.

Johnson fought off a smile. "You should delete that. Can you delete the hard drive in the control box, too?"

"I'm pretty sure it goes away after a day or two, or a week or something. I'll read up on it."

"Good. You know, the security of Blondie's important. There should probably be a monitor in your quarters, don't you think? If there was an intruder, you'd be able to see if there was danger." Johnson was trying to keep a straight face, but it wasn't easy. He had a feeling Carly enjoyed the voyeur thing as much as he did. He loved knowing there was a camera on him when he was with Nicole. "It'd be useful at night, too. You know how you've been coming up to check on things when I get back after a night out? You wouldn't have to get dressed or anything. You'd see it was me and not have to disturb yourself. I like the idea. We'll add a few more cameras, too. Look into it, will you?"

"I will, if you...really want me to," Carly said, looking befuddled. She could hardly believe what she was hearing. The security aspect made sense, but she knew Johnson had more than that in mind. It seemed like he was giving her permission to watch him with his female companions, with the goal of...sex education? Entertainment? Both?

Carly called the boatyard where Blondie was built and explained the updates to the security system. She and Johnson moved the boat to their wharf the next day, good practice for Johnson's 'crew' skills. Two days later they arrived back at the marina. After a light supper Johnson wanted to familiarize himself with the new system. They went to Carly's cabin where the permanent monitor was mounted. She showed him what the technician at the boatyard had shown her, using a new iPad as a controller. The two of them read through the paperwork, gleaning more details.

"The monitor is switchable," Carly said, clicking through the different views from all the new cameras. "These deck views are really nice. The cameras work in really low light. I'll be able to keep an eye on things if there's anybody nosing around the docks."

"Good. Yeah," Johnson said. "Is there sound?"

"Yup. All the cameras are miked. This engine room camera is really nice. I can monitor it on the laptop at the helm when we're underway."

"Nice."

"Each camera can be switched off," Carly said. "There's a switch right on the camera itself, and there's lens covers, too, so you're doubly sure. For privacy in the staterooms, you know?"

"Oh. Sure," Johnson said. He watched the monitor as Carly showed the view of each of the three guest staterooms, ending with a wide view of the big king-sized bed in Johnson's master stateroom. "We'll just leave those as they are," he said.

Carly's eyes didn't leave the monitor. Johnson's didn't either. Both of them had a pretty good idea what the other was thinking, and neither one of them wanted to make eye contact.

"This'll be good, don't you think?" Johnson said.

Carly couldn't tell if was talking about the security improvements or the view of his big bed that she could watch while lying on her own. A shot of adrenaline coursed through her. "Yup. It's good."

Late that night Carly heard footsteps on deck. Her instinct was to go up and have a look around, but she knew it was probably Johnson. She put down her book, picked up the iPad and brought up a view of the side deck just as Johnson and a petite twenty-something were disappearing from the camera's field of vision.

She should have left it at that, but it was a good opportunity to familiarize herself with the new system. She switched to the salon camera, and then to the dining area, finding Johnson mixing drinks for himself and the awestruck young girl.

"This is incredible!" the cute girl said, looking around at all the satin finished mahogany. "Do you live here all the time?"

Carly switched off the sound. It seemed too much like eavesdropping. She was ready to switch off the video, too, but she watched for a minute or two, just to look over the young woman's clothes and her cute hairstyle. That style would never work on my rounder head, Carly thought. She clicked off the iPad and went back to her book. The urge to switch on the bigger wall-mounted monitor and look in on Johnson and the girl never left her, but she managed to get through another chapter of the romance novel before drifting off to sleep.

The petite girl with the cute hair stayed for breakfast. Her name was Lauren. She was more than a little surprised to learn there was crew onboard, and looked embarrassed when Johnson introduced her to Carly in the galley.

"She's not only the captain, she makes a mean scrambled egg," Johnson smiled.

"Oh," Lauren said. "I guess you need someone who knows what they're doing to drive a boat this big."

"You sure do," Johnson said. "Carly's the best."

Carly was uncomfortable too, so she made two breakfast plates and started to leave.

"You're not eating this morning?" Johnson asked.

"I've gotta check the generators," she said. "Nice meeting you, Lauren."

An hour later, after Lauren had gone, Johnson found Carly in the engine room. "So, what did you think?" he asked.

"About what?" she said.

Johnson smiled a sly smile. "You know. I think she faked it, but you proved me wrong last time."

Carly looked surprised. "Are we talking about what I think we're talking about?"

"Didn't you watch?"

"No! I didn't! And I shouldn't! I could get thrown in jail for something like that. I saw you come aboard, and I switched it off."

"Oh," Johnson said, sounding disappointed. "I guess I didn't think about the legality of it, with you being my employee and everything." Johnson pondered things for a moment. Carly was silent, unsure of what to say. "I'll be right back," he said.

Johnson returned ten minutes later with a piece of paper in his hand. "This should ease your mind," he said, handing it to Carly. It read...

"I, Johnson Edmond Humphries, do hereby grant full permission to my ship's captain, Carly Savara, to monitor the ships security video at any time. This includes monitoring areas where I and my guests may be present, including my stateroom. Ms. Savara has my full authorization to watch anything and everything, including the most personal of activities."

It was signed and dated. Carly couldn't believe her eyes when she read it. What kind of a fuckin' crazy job did I get myself into, she silently asked herself.

"We can still watch it, can't we?" Johnson asked, snapping Carly out of her confusion. "You said it's good for like a week, right?"

"Oh. Um...if you want to, yeah."

The walk to Carly's cabin felt surreal. Somehow she'd let herself get sucked into Johnson's voyeuristic vortex. What surprised her most was how exciting it all was — grainy black and white videos of her naked boss with naked women; giving him advice on sexual techniques; listening to his excitement about giving women orgasms. As they made their way down the companionway to her cabin, she could hardly wait to see Lauren being fucked. It was a strange and bizarre feeling.

There were two single bunks in Carly's cabin, one that she slept on and one arranged with lots of pillows to serve as more of a couch. Johnson took his place there, sitting casually while Carly tried to calm her pounding heart and gather her wits. She glanced at the piece of paper in her hand, shook her head a little in disbelief, put it in her dresser drawer and switched on the wall monitor. She sat with Johnson, well away from him, and used the iPad to bring up the recent video.

"It's cool that it saves all those cameras for a week," Johnson said. "Nice system."

"Yeah," Carly said. She switched to the view of Johnson's stateroom, fast-forwarding through the earlier part of the day. When she saw movement in the room she hit pause. "Oh, sorry," she said embarrassedly. She fast forwarded again, but not before she'd seen Johnson sitting on the edge of the bed, with an open shirt on and no pants, masturbating.

"Oh. Yeah, that's...part of my...preparation, sometimes," he said. "I think I last longer if I've already...you know."

"Oh," Carly said. She was blushing and getting flustered. She wondered if all guys did that. There was movement in the image again, so she hit pause. Lauren was already on her knees. The girl works fast, Carly thought. She hit the play button.

"Is there sound?" Johnson asked, already mesmerized by the sight of Lauren giving him a blowjob.

Carly switched it on and turned it up as loud as it would go. Lauren's moans seemed to ooze out of the monitor's tinny-sounding speaker.

"Can you zoom a little?" Johnson asked.

Neither he nor Carly said anything else for a while. Carley felt even odder than the first time, when she'd watched Johnson with Nicole. Sitting in her cabin with him, leaning back against her comfortable pillows, seemed more planned, more deliberate. The monitor was bigger, the atmosphere was quiet — it almost seemed like there should be popcorn, and Carly felt it was very odd indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Captain and Crew
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds