Captain and Crew

"So have you? Gotten a social life?"

"No," Carly said. "It's not as easy as it used to be, and it was never easy."

"Same with me. My wife passed away five years ago, and I can count on one hand the number of, ahem, social...engagements since then."

"How long are you here for, Bill?"

"I was planning on heading out tomorrow. North, up the Intracoastal."

"Well, we shouldn't waste any time then, should we?" Carly smiled. She was a little surprised by her go for it attitude, guessing a little bit of Johnson had rubbed off on her. "Shall we kiss, or go right for the good stuff?" she asked.

Bill seemed pleased with the turn of events, but he didn't know how to answer her question. With his drink in his hand he watched amazed as Carly reached for his crotch, massaging it gently. Her eyes showed her excitement. "Too much, too soon?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" Bill said. "I'm disappointed we waited until it was almost too late."

He moved in and kissed her. Carly's hand was still full of swelling crotch.

"You'll burst your pants," she said, wondering just what he had hidden in there. "Open them for me."

Bill set his drink down and unzipped while Carly kissed him again. He pulled out his cock and Carly's hand found it, warm, and hard, and...huge!

"Bill!...Wow!"

Bill kissed her again. Carly melted into his lips, slowly stroking an appendage that hardened into a solid eight inches.

"Good Looorrd!" she purred.

Carly had a feeling Johnson was watching. He had an iPad in his stateroom all set up with the security system. Carly's plan, the one she formulated when she was watching Bill's ass as he walked away with his dog, was to give Johnson a little tease, just for fun, to pay him back for all the fun she'd had watching him. The cock would go back in Bill's pants and she'd giggle in the camera's direction as she led him away, down to her cabin where they could have some privacy.

But...the plan was going awry. She suddenly wanted to suck the huge dildo-sized cock right there in the salon, with the windows unshaded and the camera pointed at her. It was a powerful urge, overwhelming all her common sense. She dropped to her knees and welcomed her new friend with her tongue.

"Should we go...to your cabin?" Bill asked, looking around at the dark marina outside the windows.

"No. Right here," Carly said.

Bill thought it was dangerous, and he worried about Carly getting in trouble with her boss, but if a blowjob in the salon was what Carly wanted to do, he wasn't going to say no. He groaned when she took him as deep as her nearly gagging throat would allow.

Johnson was watching. He was in the galley when Bill had come aboard and he ducked down to his stateroom so as not to disturb them.

He was happy when he switched on the iPad and saw Carly mixing drinks, glad that she was having a little excitement in her life even though he was sure most of it would happen in the privacy of her cabin.

When Bill's cock came out it was a holy shit moment for Johnson. He almost spit out the beer that was in his mouth. And then Carly went down on the big thing. It was the kind of cock Johnson had always wished he had in his own pants — a good three inches longer than his, and girthier, too. Carly literally had her hands full.

The blowjob was more sensual than what Johnson expected to see. In everyday life Carly didn't come across as a sensual woman, but the old saying came to Johnson's mind as he watched her mouth moving on the big, glistening cock — you can't judge a book by its cover.

"Will you get hard again if I make you cum?" Carly asked, looking up at Bill with lusty eyes.

"Nothing can stop me tonight," Bill said, breathless and close to the edge.

Carly smiled and sucked him in again, more forcefully, working her gagging mouthful like the powerfully horny woman she was. Cum gushed out of Bill and he groaned loudly. Carly took the hot load of cream in her mouth, something she'd only done once before, and she swallowed it. That was a first.

"Fuck!" Johnson said, wide eyed in the quiet of his stateroom. "You go, Carly!"

Carly unzipped the nice fitting light-gray work pants she wore every day, and pulled her nondescript panties down with them.

"Eat me," she said. She smiled and glanced at the camera.

Johnson noticed. "Fuck!" he said quietly. He took another sip of his beer.

Carly's pants were off and she slouched back languidly on the soft leather settee. Bill pushed his jeans down to his ankles so he could kneel. He nestled between her legs and dove in for a juicy feast.

Carly's brain lit up in an astonishing way. Part of it was what a woman feels when her pussy is licked for the first time in nearly a year, but that feeling was energized, turbocharged by Carly's first public performance. Sucking a cock and baring her pussy in front of open windows and a camera, it was a crazy, mixed up thrill that nearly blew her circuits. On top of all that, Bill actually knew what he was doing!

"Oh my God, Bill!" she said as her hips started gyrating. "Oh yeah!...Oh yeah!...Oh yeah!"

Carly came with an intensity she'd never felt before. She held Bill's head tight to her electrified pussy while the rest of her body lost control. "Jesus!" she said in the middle of it, the mumbling exclamation stumbling from her barely working mouth like a drunkard.

The big orgasm flooded her brain with happy juice. She flung off her shirt and unclasped her bra with a look of bemused excitement on her face.

"Jesus!" Bill said, amazed at how quickly things had ramped up, and a little shocked at the powerful orgasm he'd drawn out of Carly.

"Fuck me, Billy," Carly purred. "Put that big cock in me and fuck me hard."

She got on her knees on the settee, with her elbows on the top of the back cushion. It was an odd feeling for Carly, having her ass right out there with her knees spread wide. She still wasn't particularly attracted to Johnson, but she had a powerful desire to show off for him, the way he'd been showing off for her. When Bill was pressing his big shaft into her she looked over her shoulder, right into the camera, wondering what Johnson thought of her decidedly average body. That thought vanished in a hurry when her insides were stuffed with massive cock.

"Oh my God!" she gasped.

"Fuck, Carly!" Bill said. "God you feel good!"

"Oh, Billy!...Oh yeah!...Oh yeah...!"

Johnson took a sip of beer. His mouth was dry. His heart was pounding. His eyes were riveted to the small screen. Carly was at the perfect angle for the camera to see the big shaft violating her. She was angled that way on purpose, and Johnson knew it.

Bill fucked her slowly at first. Carly loved it. She couldn't ever remember anyone touching her so deep inside. There was good stuff in there that she didn't even know existed.

The blowjob had tempered Bill nicely. He felt like he could just go and go, so he did, picking up speed slowly until the tell-tale slap slap slap rang out into the quiet room.

"Fuck yeah!" Carly said breathlessly. "Hold that baby! Just like that!"

Bill maintained the beautiful fucking, reveling in the sweet feeling ricocheting in his overloaded brain.

"Oh Billy, I'm gonna cum!...Don't stop!..." Carly sighed.

About thirty seconds later she melted down, her normally sensible brain scrambled by her first big-cock fuck. She squeezed the soft leather in her hands and held on for dear life. Bill came again inside her, thrusting spastically at the end, groaning right along with Carly as the big moment swept them both away.

"Morning, Carly," Johnson said.

"Good morning," Carly said, a little happier sounding than usual. She poured four whisked eggs into the pan of sautéing tomatoes and herbs and let it sit on the heat for a minute. Johnson was filling his mug with coffee. She turned to him and sipped hers, leaning against the counter. A smirk turned up the corner of her mouth. "So, that woman last night...do you think she's a faker, too?" she asked.

"I'd say she's beautifully orgasmic," Johnson said.

Carly smiled. It was as nice a compliment as she'd ever received. She thought she'd leave it at that and get on with normal life again, but Johnson was still curious.

"I thought you said size doesn't matter. Old Bill could make a guy like me feel inadequate."

Carly puffed out her cheeks and blew out some air, as if to say, yeah, the guy's fucking huge! She thought it was interesting that the conversation started in the middle, with nothing said about the camera, or the watching, or the knowing that someone was watching. All that just seemed to be taken for granted already.

"I told you, average size is plenty. But...big's fun now and then."

"I can't believe you took him the way you did, Carly. It was unbelievably hot. Did you watch it?"

Carly hadn't thought of that. Not only could she watch herself getting fucked by a big cock, she could download it and save it. "No. Maybe...I will."

"We could use it as a teaching resource," Johnson smirked. "Give me some pointers."

Carly was surprised Johnson would suggest such a thing. She tipped her head down and looked at him from the tops of her eyes. "You wanna watch it? With me?"

"Only if you want to," Johnson said.

The funny thing was, now that she'd thought about it, she did kind of want to. It was crazy and perverted, but damn! Her heart was fluttering in a happy way just thinking about it!

"Bill's leaving today," she said, deciding to change the subject.

"Oh no! Just when you guys got together!"

"Yeah. He wants to get in and out of the New York canals before they close for the season, so he's gotta head north. His brother lives up there."

"Oh. Well, maybe we'll run into him again somewhere. You and I need to go on a quest."

"Dare I ask what we're searching for?" Carly asked playfully.

Johnson just smiled, but Carly wondered if he was serious. A few weeks ago a voyage in search of good sex would have sounded crazy to her, but with the afterglow of Bill's big cock still warming her insides she was starting to think she was ready for anything.

Later that morning, after she'd returned from saying goodbye to Bill, Johnson caught up with her on the flybridge where she was adjusting the chemicals in the hot tub.

"You'd better start using this or it's a waste of maintenance," she said, wiping sweat from her brow in the hot sun.

"I will. Maybe we'll have a party."

"We? I'm your employee, remember?"

"Carly, come on. We must be friends at this point, after what we've seen of each other. I hope we are anyway."

Carly smiled. "I hope so to. It's just odd. It's not what a professional captain's supposed to be up to."

"Fuck the rules, Carly. Speaking of fucking, I'm ready for my lesson. You look like you need a break from the sun."

"You really want to watch that?" she asked. "I'm not much to look at. Probably even worse in black and white."

"Let's go, teacher. Every little grain of information is helpful to me."

Carly packed up her hot tub chemical kit and followed Johnson to her cabin. It seemed even more surreal than it did before now that Johnson had watched her in her balls-to-the-wall slut session with Bill. Crazy was the word that kept ping-ponging in her head. She was crazy. Johnson was crazy. Sitting down with him to watch herself get fucked was the craziest thing yet.

Johnson switched on the monitor as soon as he walked in the room. He sat on the bunk with all the pillows, picked up the iPad and brought up the security video from the night before.

"You look like a little kid looking for your cartoons," Carly said. She went to the head and washed her hands. By the time she was done she heard her voice coming from the monitor...

"Bill!...Wow!...Good Looorrd!"

Carly laughed nervously when she heard what she'd said about Bill's big and still growing cock. "I guess it took me by surprise," she said as she sat down a few feet from Johnson.

"So, what did Bill do right?" Johnson asked. His eyes were already riveted to the screen, the way they always were when he watched the footage.

"What did he do right? Wow, I don't know. I hadn't really thought about it. I think it was more about me coming out of a long dry spell."

Johnson fast forwarded past the blowjob, resuming play just as Carly was taking off her pants. "Try and remember," he said. "It'll be helpful. It's my first opportunity to study another guy's technique."

Carly was glad his eyes were glued to the screen. It made talking to him seem a little more detached. More scholarly and less erotic. "Okay, well..." she said, "...seeing as how I'm not even close to one of your supermodels in looks, just the look in his eyes and on his face made me feel like he desired me. That's important to a girl when she takes her clothes off. Some of your girls just take that for granted, I'm guessing, but for a woman who's insecure about her looks, that look on a guys face can take you halfway to an orgasm."

She watched as Bill knelt and dove in for his oral feast, letting out a gasping breath of air that made Johnson smile. "And he followed it up with a...well...I guess you'd call it a suctiony thing, sort of sucking in my...well, my pussy. Are we using the vernacular?" She glanced at Johnson and smiled nervously again.

"Yes, please do," he said, his eyes still glued to the screen. "What's he doing now?"

Carly watched herself writhing, clutching Bill's head in her hands. "Oh, God, Johnson, I don't know. He was getting me there fast. I wasn't thinking. He knew where to lick, I'll tell you that."

"Fuck," Johnson said as he watched Carly orgasm with feminine ferocity. "You're selling yourself short if you don't think you're beautiful."

Carly was amazed that Johnson would say that. It was a wonderful compliment for a plain looking woman like Carly, coming from a handsome guy who could have most any girl in the world.

"Wow," Carly said, watching herself. It brought back to her how big that dry-spell-busting orgasm really was. "That was some powerful shit right there."

"You mean in your head, or what he was doing?"

"In my head," she said, remembering how turned-on she was in front of the camera. "Did you know I knew you were watching?"

"I saw you look at me. But how did you know?"

"I don't know. I was just powerful feeling. It was pretty wild. I've never done anything like that, in front of a camera."

Johnson smiled a little. He wanted to look at Carly, but he liked how things were going and didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"I love how you move, right there," he said, watching Carly get on her knees on the settee and stick her ass out toward the camera. "That's crazy sexy."

Carly swallowed hard. She was amazed at what her ass and pussy looked like, all opened up to the camera like a slutty porn star. She hadn't realized it was quite that hardcore. And then Bill's huge cock made its way into her, at a perfect angle for the zoomed-in camera to see.

"Holy shit, Johnson," she said quietly. "I don't know if we should be watching this. Is that really me?"

"That's you, Carly. That's you getting fucked by a really big cock. Wait'll you see this orgasm. It's kind of awesome."

Johnson turned up the volume and the two of them sat silently watching. It was hot stuff, that was for sure. Carly could hardly believe any of it. She was absorbing the massive cock like an old pro, looking confident and in control.The slap slap slap noises of two bodies in carnal rhythm took her breath away. It went on for a longer time than she'd realized. Bill was really good!

"Here!" Johnson said, snapping Carly out of her trance. He watched intently as the huge orgasm overtook her. "Oh, fuck yeah! That's good!" he said.

Carly wanted to giggle, but she sat silently, unsure of what to say. The deed was done. She'd become a private porn star for her boss.

"So that was maintaining a rhythm for a long time, right?" Johnson asked.

"Oh. Yeah," she said. "I'm kinda surprised how long he went."

"You needed all of that time, right?"

"I guess. I mean, yeah. What you see is how long it took. It was a really kind of awesome build-up. For quite awhile I just felt like I was melting, like it was molten, you know? Do you guys feel like that? I've often wondered what it feels like for a man."

"Oh, wow. That's a good question. Well, just...entering...is this really intense, all enveloping feeling. You'd think it would be similar to a hand, or a mouth, but it's not. A pussy is totally different. Really amazing. I wish you could experience it."

"That's interesting," Carly said. "I always though it was kind of the same. Hands and mouths, they encircle and squeeze. I wonder why it's so different. Maybe it's psychological."

"Nope. Totally different. A pussy's way more intense."

"So that's why guys wanna fuck all the time, when a girl might like other things. See, I'm learning stuff, too," Carly smiled.

"So you don't like it as much? Feeling a guy inside you?"

"Oh, no! I didn't say that!" she said, watching herself suck the pussy cream off Bill's cock like a proper slut. "I love...having a cock in me. I think most girls do. But if it's one of those times when an orgasm isn't happening, it can get...a little monotonous."

"So how do I know if I should keep persisting, like you've said, or try something different?"

"Signals, Johnson. Pay attention. You'll be able to tell."

Johnson turned off the video feed at the point where Carly and Bill were reaching for their clothes, Bill looking a little shell-shocked, naked in front of the big windows overlooking the marina.

"Thanks, Carly," Johnson said as he got up off the bunk. "You're a gem."

Carly smiled quizzically when Johnson walked out. She shook her head at the oddity of it all, picked up the hot tub supplies she needed to put away, and went back to work.

Johnson went out that night. He danced with a young woman but eventually figured out she was with a young man. Johnson was surprised Jayla kept coming back to him, but stranger things had happened and her boyfriend Brandon didn't seem to mind. Later in the night another couple joined in the fun, friends of Jayla and Brandon's. Johnson fell in with them like an old friend, dancing up a storm.

When last call was announced at the bar, they all decided to head to Jayla's condo for a drink. Johnson didn't need any more to drink and was going to get a cab back to Blondie, but Jayla was insistent. She was tall and lean, with nice curves, beautiful eyes and a big smile — the kind of girl who could get Johnson to do just about anything.

Back at the condo, an orgy broke out. It wasn't Johnson's first, but it was a rare enough occurrence for him to feel lucky to be there. Jayla and her friend Erica were both stunning, and had an easy sexuality about them that made everything flow naturally. Johnson, Brandon and Emilio gave the two young women everything they asked for and more. It was a wild night that lasted until daybreak.

The sound of footsteps on deck woke Carly. She switched on the security camera and saw Johnson arriving home. It was the last she saw of him until after noon.

"Last night two women told me I'm a good lover," he said proudly, still a little hungover and looking a bit disheveled.

"Two? You had quite a night!"

"There were two other guys there, too, but I felt really confident, thanks to you."

"Holy shit, there were five of you?" Carly asked, looking amazed. "All together?"

"Yeah. It was fun."

"I'll bet!" Carly said. "Wow, that's like stuff you read about."

"I held my own," Johnson said. "More than that, really. They had more orgasms with me than with the other guys."

"I hope you weren't keeping track! You need to relax and just have fun."

"I know. I did. It was fantastic."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Captain and Crew
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds