Captive Audience Ch. 2

It's hard to say whether I would ever actually enjoy sex with another man, but it's safe to say that the thought no longer revolted me, as it once would have. As soon as I recovered, I looked across at my Mistress who nodded her approval. I eased myself off Jerry and on shaking legs; I staggered over to her. She smiled up at me; "My Nancy's a woman now." Was all she said as she directed me to go and clean myself up. I took a very long, hot shower before drying myself off and dressing once more in corset and stockings. By the time I returned to the bedroom I was surprised to see that Jerry was fully dressed and apparently preparing to leave.

It was obvious they'd had a discussion about something and by the look on his face, Mistress Dianne had disappointed him in some way. Taking his face in her hands, she kissed him quite passionately and said. "I'm going to call a friend of mine tomorrow, she'll be in touch with you soon, I expect you to treat her exactly as you would me, is that clear?"

Jerry bowed his head in defeat, "Yes Mistress, I will."

"Good, oh by the way, I imagine she'll expect your body to be free of hair, so it might be best if you shave it tonight before you go to bed, just in case she comes round to see you early in the morning, now off you go." She dismissed him as she would a reluctant child. My erstwhile lover glanced once in my direction and left the flat.

That night as I lay wrapped in my Mistresses arms I said, "I thought you might decide to keep Jerry and send me away."

"I thought about it," She admitted. I felt my stomach turn upside down until she added, "But then I decided I was quite happy with things the way they are. Mind you, that doesn't mean we can't have Jerry over to visit occasionally. Would you like that?"

"I'd prefer it if we didn't." I admitted.

"We'll see..." Mistress Dianne kissed me on the forehead and turned out the light. "Goodnight Phillip."

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds