Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 06

Sandy and Kareena nodded and slowly approached the squat clay-mud structure. As they slipped inside both girls loudly screamed.

"Please help us!"

"Layla, are you here?"

The two girls nearly ran into Ahmed and Khalif, who were brandishing rifles.

"Get down, sluts! Get down!" the two men growled. Sandy peered over and saw her. Yes, there she was! Layla was huddled in the far corner, glistening wet and naked. Sandy and Kareena quickly rushed over to her. They huddled beside her.

"It's okay, Layla. We're going to be okay," Sandy whispered. The haunted look on Layla's face said that it was never, ever going to be okay again, but the sexy brunette dully nodded and buried her face in the crook of Sandy's neck. Kareena clung to Layla's other side, trying to murmur similarly soothing words into the girl's ears. Then the little brunette seemed to remember their mission.

"What's going on?" Kareena shouted out. Ahmed glanced over at her, clearly annoyed.

"Shut up, infidel cunt. Can't you see we are under attack?"

The one named Khalif was now looking at them too. "What did you see out there? Tell us. The more we know, the better," he urged. When Sandy and Kareena exchanged a look, the Arab fighter growled.

"I said start talking, cunts! What have you seen?!"

Just as he finished that sentence, several shots rang out. Khalif's legs buckled as he dropped to his knees, clutching at his neck. He continued to bleed out from the bullet wound to his neck, his face disfigured in horror. He had time to stare at his comrade Ahmed, who now sported three gaping chest wounds as he too sank down to the floor dying. A few more seconds and Khalif pitched over sideways, his lifeblood seeping into the stones, back into the earth. Two men had now become just lifeless dolls of flesh.

Ramirez, Dawkins, and Crenshaw all rushed in.

"Layla? Layla McAdams?"

The dazed brunette slowly nodded.

Ramirez cupped her face and spoke slowly to make sure she understood. "Your father sent us to recue you. Come with us."

He tugged her upright and the girl, still wearing the dark collar around her neck, her wrists chained just like Sandy's, did her best to keep up. The next quarter hour was a harrowing journey for the three girls as they clung to their rescuers like puppies to their new owner. More gunfire occasionally erupted, and it was growing more and more intense.

"They're regrouping. We need to get the fuck out of here," Ramirez growled. They finally cleared the last of the tents and began struggling up a trail which cleaved up the side of one of the ridges. As they neared the top, the loud whir of helicopter blades interrupted the sounds of battle.

"Come on!" The three soldiers ushered the girls into the helicopter, climbed in after them, and then they were rising fast into the night.

Kareena, Sandy and Layla hugged each other and wept. As the sounds of death and battle died away, drowned out by the drone of the helicopter, the three naked girls hugged each other even more tightly. Their tears of relief mingled together, their sweaty bodies pressed against each other as those tears -- of joy, of relief, of cathartic grief -- all poured out in a much-needed release. They knew just one thing, but that one thing was more than enough.

They were safe.

Safe at last.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

Epilogue

~~~~~*****~~~~~

The shower's hot water slid down the mercenary's well chiseled figure, steam rising.

Ramirez had to admit, he liked being a hero, and he especially liked being a hero when it paid so well.

It had been six months since his mission to Ajikistan, six months since he and his crew had accepted a dangerous job from a reclusive billionaire whose naïve daughter had been stupid enough to get her ass captured in a war-torn country posing as some do-gooder for an NGO which should have known better. But that was in the past. Sometimes it seemed like a century ago, sometimes like only yesterday.

Ramirez finished washing off the shampoo from his scalp and then stepped out of the shower, and onto the tiled floor. Snagging a towel, he began wiping himself off.

It was a shame though, too. Not all endings had turned out as well as it had for the three girls he had helped rescue. There had been two other humanitarian aid workers, two other girls -- one Mira Scarlatti and Arianna Price. Neither of them had ever been found. According to his army contact, it was likely that neither of them ever would be, either. There was some sketchy intel, not much else. Mira had apparently gotten pregnant by an African general from a rebel group based in Nigeria; she was now his slave-girl mistress back in Africa. As for Arianna, the best intel seemed to indicate that she and the soldier holding her captive, a protégé of General Aamir named Musad -- had both died in a drone strike two weeks ago. If so, it was grim news, and Arianna was an unfortunate civilian casualty of a senseless war.

Ramirez finished drying himself off and threw the towel onto the floor. He stopped to look at himself in the mirror.

Some might have called him a monster. He and his mercenaries made their living by selling their skills to the highest bidder in war zones throughout the world. But the truth was, they saved lives -- lives like those of Kareena, Sandy, and Layla -- and they often provided security in lawless places. They were the good guys. No, Ramirez decided, he had no regrets.

Quite the contrary. Sometimes being a hero had VERY unexpected benefits.

Now, as he stepped out of the bathroom and into his master bedroom, he found something delightful waiting for him. Well, someone. Well, three 'someones' to be exact.

Three beautiful girls, naked as the day they were born. Kareena strode up to him. He loved her perky tits, her slender little body, that cute and sexy innocent-but-not-really-innocent face with those grey-green eyes. He also loved Sandy, the big-titted blonde who had the sexiest curves of any girl he'd ever known. And then there was Layla. She'd taken the longest to recover, but to Ramirez's shock, she had been every bit as grateful to him for rescuing her and every bit as keen to show it in every way possible. Literally.

And to be honest, although Ramirez never spoke it out loud, the mercenary knew that the girls' traumatic experiences in rebel captivity had awakened something in them. The sexual torments they had suffered hadn't been all suffering. In fact, they'd already confessed as much to him, if perhaps not in so many words. It was why they had their present arrangement with him -- an arrangement that satisfied everyone involved...in every way.

Ramirez tensed with anticipation as Kareena knelt at his feet. Her hand found the base of his cock. She gripped it in her little fist and looked up at him lovingly as her mouth engulfed the tip. She sucked on it, a loud slurping that filled the bedroom. The girl's gaze never left his as she slurped tenderly on his shaft, then slowly drew her mouth off of the tip of his cock. Licking her lips, she dipped a hand to her pussy and began to play with her clit.

"I tied them up just as you asked, Sir," Kareena said.

The muscular soldier looked over at the ultra-king-sized bed. Sandy and Layla both had their wrists tied to the headboard. Their beautiful bodies were laid out before him, their cunts shaved and exposed.

"Please fuck me, Master," Sandy purred.

"No, fuck me first. Please," Layla insisted.

Ramirez looked down at his manhood. His cock was already rock-hard. He hissed as Kareena slowly traipsed her tongue up the side of his shaft, twirled her tongue around the tip of his penis, and then sucked fervently on his balls. He rested a hand gently on Kareena's head as her cute face and mouth just showered feverish attentions on his pair of testicles, which were already swelling and churning with so much cum.

"Which one of us will you fuck first, Master?" Kareena asked.

Instead of answering her with words, the mercenary roughly lifted her into the air. His eyes blazed with hunger, and she knew what to do. The sexy girl lassoed her legs around his torso and buttocks. Her snatch felt the tip of his shaft brush past her labia and then slide in fully like a sword into the perfect feminine sheath. Kareena sucked in a breath, her nipples pebbling up with lust as her hands knotted at the back of his neck. Her eyes shone with pure lust too as he began to bounce her up and down on his cock, standing there and fucking her tiny, slender body with his much more massive form.

Sandy and Layla watched, helpless and tantalized as they lay on the bed, seeing Ramirez's cock engulfed by Kareena's wet sheath, only his balls showing as they continued to fuck. Kareena felt one of his hands dip down, cupping her ass, bouncing her even more roughly as he impaled her pussy on his tireless dick.

"UHH!! Thank you for saving us, Master," Kareena purred. She'd thanked him a hundred times before, but he never tired of hearing her say it -- or of treating her like the slave she'd admitted that part of her craved to be.

"Shut up and fuck me, SLAVE," Ramirez growled. Punctuating his words, his hands clamped onto both of her ass cheeks now, forcing her tiny body down onto his cock. The girl's hands clasped more tightly around his neck as her mouth opened in a wordless moan.

"Oh god, oh yes. Fill my pussy," she panted. He impaled her increasingly wet cunt for the next fifteen minutes, the sounds of wetness and suction and the scent of sex filling the bedroom like an unstoppable aura. He slammed her onto his cock until finally she trembled and squealed out an orgasm.

"AAAHHHH!! OH YES!" Kareena's pretty face burrowed into the mercenary's chest as she coated his cock in her fluids, her cunt hugging his shaft with gratitude as convulsions ripped through her. She took him over the edge with her. Now he roared, his hands gripping her ass cheeks with white-knuckled intensity which would leave two red handprints on her sexy ass, his cock pumping her insides full of cum like a geyser.

"UGHHH!" Ramirez ground out, his cock finishing inside her. Next, he slowly disengaged her ankles and let her step down. On wobbly legs, Kareena staggered to the bed and lay back between the other two girls. Ramirez stepped up to the foot of the bed, but his cock -- now glistening with the combined fluids of himself and his little slave-slut Kareena -- was even more aroused. He stared down, licking his lips as a fresh wave of desire coursed through his veins.

Three beautiful, exposed pussies lay bare before him. Kareena spread her thighs, showing him the cream-pie he'd just forged thanks to the seemingly unstoppable factory of cum dangling between his legs.

"Oooh, look what Master did to my pussy. It's all nasty and filled with his CUM," Kareena said. She reached out, putting a hand on each of the other girls, fondling one of each of the other girl's breasts.

Layla eyed that glistening shaft in all its hardened glory.

"Please put that monster in me next, Sir. Please," she begged. She wiggled her hips and ground her pussy toward him suggestively.

"No, I want it," Sandy said huskily. She opened her thighs wider, revealing her cunt in all its sexy allure. "You know your cock wants some of this, Master. I'm begging you, fuck my brains out."

All three girls looked up at their handsome mercenary expectantly, lovingly, like he was not just a living sex god, but also their one and only savior. And, in a way, given what they'd been through, he would always be that. It couldn't be helped. Ramirez sure as hell didn't mind it, either. Whatever hero-worship complex these girls had internalized ever since the rescue six months ago, he was MORE than fine with it. In fact, he still marveled at his good fortune.

Six months ago, Ramirez had thought he was opting for just another mission, just another payday. And now? Now he had three fine pussies to warm his bed, night after night. Three girls who'd grown emotionally attached to him, too. Three girls who craved his dominance in a way that satisfied his own masculine needs every bit as perfectly and forcefully.

Now Kareena reached a hand to either side, framing Sandy's bare cunt and Layla's alluring sex with her fingers.

"Which one of these sluts will you fuck next, Master?" she said seductively, jism still oozing from her own cunt to stain the sheets.

Yep. No doubt about it. Ramirez was the luckiest man alive, and these three pussies were all getting fucked tonight. No, not just fucked. Fucked HARD.

~~~~~The End~~~~~

This is the final conclusion to Captured in Ajikistan. Thank you to all my readers who made it this far. I hope you enjoyed the story. Although not all of my stories have a "happy" ending, I chose to make this one fall under that category (or as happy as it can be, under the circumstances).

Remember, don't be afraid to indulge your forbidden desires. And who knows, it just might make you a better person, instead of bottling up what's inside you.

*DISCLAIMER: I do not condone rape in real life. Rape is wrong. This is a fictionalized story, a fantasy, and all characters and situations depicted are fictitious.

**Final Note:

For those who are curious, I left Hakim's fate purposefully ambiguous. He may end up in a spin-off story at some point. And as for anyone who might be wondering about Layla -- she did take Plan B after being rescued (this is why she isn't pregnant in the epilogue). Again, thanks for reading. I hope to have Mother and Daughter Ch. 3 posted soon.

~gaggedKitty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds