• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Card Shark
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Card Shark

"Our friends? You said they weren't going to know!" I said horrified.

"Oh honey, they'll all find out eventually. I mean, I have to admit, I've really been kind of a slut lately. And I love being a slut so I'm not going to stop. And with all that sleeping around someone is eventually going to find out. So it's better if I just tell them up front so it doesn't look like we're hiding anything."

"You can't be serious! That's a terrible idea! I swear to god I'm going to deny any of this ever happened!" I warned, "If you even think of... of...oh fuck..." I lost my train of thought and my resolve as she fucked me a little harder.

"Sweetie, I know you're ashamed and embarrassed about all this, and you should be, but honesty is the best policy. That's why it's good that my cell phone records video. So just in case you let your pride gets in the way of admitting what you are, I can show them this," She said with an evil grin.

"You recorded that!" I nearly fainted at the thought of anyone seeing me like this.

"Yes. But I did it for you. You'll feel much better with this out in the open. It's hard trying to hide a big secret like being a sissy little girl when you're supposed to be a man," She chuckled, as she fucked me even harder still. "Now you'll be free to be yourself in public."

"Oh...oh...oh...public?" I whimpered as she fucked me.

"That's right. Forget what I said about being a man in public. All of your guy clothes are getting thrown in the trash. I'm going to find you lots of slutty little dresses, pretty panties, bras, and these silky stockings that you love to wear so much. Your going to learn how to put on make up and style your hair. I'm going to make you a real girl. The only thing that's going to be left to remind you that you used to THINK you were a man is that stupid, useless little thing that hangs between your legs! How does that sound?"

"Sound? It...I...I'm..." I had a hard time articulating my thoughts as she fucked me hard from behind, her hot breath on my neck. "You...you can't," I managed to mumble.

"Yes, I can, bitch. What are you going to do about it?"

"I...I don't know," I panted, "I...oh god honey!"

She laughed, "See, that's exactly why you're going to do whatever I say. Because you love being a girl. And you love being my bitch!"

"Yeah I love being a girl and I LOVE being your bitch!" I exclaimed.

"I'm going to make you wear a collar and have you follow me around on a leash so everybody knows you're my sissy slave girl. What do you think of that?"

"Oh...oh...ok," I muttered, my mind useless. "Just please keep fucking me!"

"Who's pussy is it, bitch?"

"It's your pussy, baby! It's your pussy!"

"And you're going to admit that proudly to everyone we know, aren't you?"

"Are you...oh fuck yes...are you going...going to tell my friends?" I managed to be at least a little concerned in spite of my euphoric condition.

"Tell them? Honey, I'm going to FUCK all of your friends. I'm going to dress you in panties, stockings and high heels and tie you to a chair beside our wedding bed and make you watch while I let them fuck me in every, single, hole. Tell me that turns you on," She whispered in my ear.

"Yes baby, it turns me on," I moaned as my cock stiffened even further.

"Everybody is going to know you're a little sissy girl, and everybody is going to know that your wife is a slut who fucks you in the ass! How does that make you feel, bitch?"

"It's ok honey...oh fuck, fuck, it's ok," I whined.

"Tell me you love being married to a slut who owns you."

"I love being married to a slut who owns me!"

"And after their done using my pussy and ass to get off, I'm going to untie you and make you clean up their cum with your mouth. And then, I'm going to get them to let you clean off their cocks with your mouth. And if they get hard, I'm going to get them to fuck your sissy little ass while you lick my feet. And if they won't, then they can watch while I put on my strap on and fuck you myself, so they can see just how much of a little bitch you are!"

"Oh yes, I'm your bitch!" I moaned.

She laughed, "My, my, my, you are sure convinced easily. I guess this is how things are meant to be. Don't you like our new relationship, bitch?"

"Yes!" I jubilantly exclaimed as she pounded my pussy with her dildo.

"Are you ready to cum now?" she asked.

"Fuck, YES!" I cried out.

"Lay on your back, you've earned this."

I rolled over onto my back, the dildo still half way lodged in my ass, my hands still cuffed to the bed. She laid down next to me on her side in the opposite direction, one leg stretched out across my chest, her foot resting at my chin.

"Lick my foot, bitch," She demanded, as she cupped my balls in her hand, massaging them.

I ran my tongue up and down her foot and in between each of her toes as I felt her grab my cock firmly and stroke it. I took her toes in my mouth and sucked them as she worked my cock into a full on erection.

"Look at this stupid little thing," She sniped, "I'm so glad I never have to have it inside of me again. I'm disgusted just having to touch it. I should make you do this yourself!"

"Please don't stop," I cried.

"Shut up and suck my pretty toes, bitch. And hurry up and cum!"

She worked me over with her hand, and each time I felt I was almost there, she'd slow it down. It was almost like she was purposely trying to bring me to the edge and then make me wait. Yet she kept ordering me to hurry up with it, and I tried mightily to release with her toes in my mouth, but I couldn't. She got frustrated quickly.

"I don't appreciate you taking so long, bitch! You're lucky I'm even doing this at all!" She complained, pulling her toes from my lips, she rolled over and stood up just off the bed.

"I'm getting bored. To hell with your orgasm. I want to have some fun myself!" She said, peeling off her clothes.

I watched helplessly bound to the bed as my hot Asian wife got naked in front of me. I wondered if she'd finally decided to use my cock for its intended purpose?

It wasn't to be. Once naked, she flung a very short red sundress over head, not bothering to put on and bra or panties underneath. She slipped on some sandals, grabbed her purse and opened the door to the hallway. "I'm going to go get fucked. I'll be back later, bitch," she threw me a wicked glance over her shoulder as she walked out the door, letting it slam behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Card Shark
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 878 milliseconds