Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 02

Something forbidden, I decided then that I really didn't care. I was about to say that when Ash piped up. "So, you gonna try it Kacy?"

"Sure." She got up and her brother slid next to me. I was intimidated in that moment. James wasn't huge or anything (maybe he was to his tiny sister though) but he was solid, he was like a presence you couldn't ignore. I decided I liked that and found it odd that I suddenly should even notice that when I had been craving him for a while. Yet one more weird ass thing I observed over the past month or so. Ah well, the things I do for dick and pussy.

"Ok Kacy just lean back, close your eyes, and try to clear your head of any thoughts."

"Shouldn't be too hard for her," Ashley was always full of jokes. So very smart, these two.

I popped my eyes open and looked at Ashley. "As you know, it's tough to forget your brother's smile, but I promise I'll try." I looked at him. "I'm at your mercy, Bubba." Hah, both looked like they about shit themselves. And, of course I showed how smart I was by letting the big strong guy hypnotize in the middle of his place.

Something woke me up, a sound, I think. I looked around and didn't recognize the room. It was dim but I had enough light I could see. I was on a bed and Ash was next to me under the blanket, asleep. James' bedroom, I assumed. There was the bed the two of us were on, a lamp on the night table, a small dresser, and a chair in the corner. No clock to even tell the time. Spartan, just like James.

I must have dozed off again because awoke one more time to a sound. 'Maybe it was something from outside,' I thought. I felt cold, I realized that I wasn't under the blanket. I looked down and saw I had my shirt and shorts on. Something about clothes. Ashley was snoring. I stared at her. I wanted to kiss her, to run my tongue down her body. I felt like there was a presence in the room somehow, even though I couldn't see anything. I tried to wake her up, but I fell asleep instead.

I awoke to the tinny sound of Ashley's laptop on the night table playing one of her songs. I looked around the room while my eyes adjusted, the door was shut. Perfect!

I pushed the blanket down past Ashley's knees and admired her legs. She had shorts on, I ran my fingers up between her thighs and lightly grazed her womanhood. I tried to swallow, my throat was parched, and my mouth was dry, yet I tasted bile. My hands began to shake. I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to the sound of artillery fire exploding in my chest. A song was playing I could not hear the words. So cold my entire body shook. The bed was vibrating. Ashley, I wanted, I would not, I could not control my hand as it grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to pull it up. I revealed her pale, shapely tummy, her cute belly button, and then her white sports bra. I shook less and less as more of her was revealed.

How long had a I wanted this, how badly had I wanted to see? Yet all the nights we had spent together I had never- and that thought fled. I hooked my thumbs under the cups of her bra.

Uncomfortable. I exposed my best friend while she laid there, asleep. Her titties bounced loose once they were no longer encumbered. Large and made to appear even larger in relation to her petite chest. They were extremely pale and both perfectly round. Each was capped off by nipples as thick as and almost as long as the tips of my pinky finger. Saliva flooded my mouth.

Surrounding Ash's succulent nips were two very large and dark areolas. I sensed immediately this was why she was so shy, so self- conscious about showing cleavage. My heart broke for my friend, didn't she know how lovely she was; I tried to think of a way to help her as I lusted for her beautiful tits and then something, I was in the living room, taking an item from the sewing kit.

The tape measure was stretched across her chest. I didn't care, I wanted to hug my friend, I said out loud, "five inches on the left, four and a quarter inches on the right." I was blinded by flashes. My face was wet. I crawled across the bed. I unbuttoned her shorts and carefully tugged them down. She had her black panties on. I saw the liner. I reached out to pull her shorts back up, but I pinched the hem of her underwear instead.

I wanted this, I would not, could not lie to myself. My hands shook, then my head. Wanted this but not like this. I looked at her tits. A serpent on my shoulder spoke. So juicy, such ripe fruit. Taste. If not taste, then touch.

My vision was blurry, I did not see her as my fingers grazed her nipples. They knew what to do even as I wished I did not. The fondled, groped, pulled, tugged, and pinched. They traced the outline of her areolas. Taste.

I leaned forward, brushed the hair out of my face, and squeezed her titties as I licked and sucked on her nipples. She stirred and I jumped back and nearly fell off the bed. There were sounds and then the serpent returned on my shoulder, it slithered up to my ear and hissed. Pull down her panties.

Ash's song looped. It was louder. I pulled her panties down enough to show that she was fully trimmed. Her pad obscured her final secret.

Smell

I did, I brought my face in close. There was the smell of iron from the blood and the slight odor of vinegar. Taste.

Uncomfortable. I wanted this, to hear her laugh and moan from the pleasure I gave her as I nibbled, licked, and sucked. Touch her. Finger her.

"No." There was a roar and the room tilted. Bands of steel wrapped around my chest. The serpent constricted.

Fuck her.

I gasped. "No. Fuck you." I saw the hazy outline of it uncoil from the chair. It slithered towards me. I don't know how, but I turned enough I was between it and Ash.

"Fucking snake," and then I could not breathe. It stopped, as if struck. Its eyes burned as venom dripped from its mouth. It chuckled.

"I'm not the only one," it hissed.

Sleep.

Bubba's Point of View:

I stood there rigid, my cock pulsating as semen flew in to my free hand; and watched as it dripped and then splattered on the cheap, scuffed blue tiled floor. The only sounds were the silly music playing on the laptop near the bed and the snores of my sister.

My little sister. Exposed. I wanted to run my tongue across her luscious big nipples until her tits were coated in saliva then slide my dick between them. I wanted to titty fuck her and shoot a load right on her face. Under my command, she would laugh as she ate all the jism and I joked about her watching her weight. I'd pick up her gorgeous petite form, press my thick dick against her tight slit, spread open her pouty little lips, break through her resistance, and impale her on my cock.

That was why, up until that moment, I had not taken advantage, I had not even peeked once despite her having spent so much time under my control and in my presence. I knew if I started, I would not stop. I would eat her like the delicious dish she was, but in doing so, she could not atone for what she had done.

On. My. Terms. I came again. I made sure my phone was clear.

I wasn't recording anymore, not that I needed it. I had enough. Kacy had shown my sister off to the camera lens most effectively. I even had her take measurements. Her secret shame, on tape. The sight of her explained her absolute devotion to hiding herself under clothing. Instead of flaunting herself as any beautiful girl her age would do, she instead kept herself covered. And now I knew why. I smiled a ghastly smile.

Amazing. Topless, Bobbi was even more stunning. I was becoming hard as I looked at her tits. What she saw as a flaw to be hidden I saw as insanely feminine, intensely erotic; but I also knew then that my original plan of having her strip in the school play would never happen. That was far too much self consciousness and body dysmorphia to overcome in so short a time.

No, I would have to build her up, acquaint her with the male gaze and its brutal discernment, then have her shed her fear as I displayed her like the trophy she was. I pictured her tits bouncing, her big areolas wobbling about for everyone to see as she strode forward triumphantly, a woman with full appreciation of and in complete regards to her physical gifts and the affect they have on men. In summary, with my help, my little sister would at last know she was perfect.

I could have it both ways. In exposing her, I could shame her and raise her up.

I came again.

Spent, I approached the bed. Confident that the beast inside me had been sated, I set about tucking my sister back in to her clothing. I took care here. Despite the subliminals to enforce sleep that she was kind enough to create while under my command (and thus would work on her because she was not in a fully conscious state when I had her make some of them) I wasn't absolutely certain she couldn't wake up. It was a close call earlier when Kacy had started sucking on her titties.

I took my time with Bobbi; I granted her the reverence her nymph-like form deserved. As clothing was adjusted, errant fingers made music on the instrument that was her flesh. I began to harden yet again (Jesus did I love her body.) After she was clothed, I turned my attention to her guest.

Kacy was the most annoying sort of friend, the hanger on. At least, that was my impression of her. I noticed nothing annoying about her as I approached her side of the bed. I scooped my phone up along the way. Once I stood over her, I ran my fingers through her hair.

She had defied me, there at the end. I wanted to chalk it up to having had far less time to work on her, but something told me that there was more to it than that. Whereas Bobbi was willing to the point of pliant submissiveness, perhaps Kacy was not. I smiled when I thought about the challenge she would present.

Then I slowly slid her shirt up and exposed her powder blue silk bra. Around it was a white lace fringe which, against her tanned and toned abdomen, looked gorgeous in contrast. She really was a beautiful girl.

And she had defied me, so I slowly unhooked the front clasp of her bra and let it slide open, causing her breasts to come free. She had no tan-lines. I estimated her to be a C cup, perhaps one size larger. She sagged very little, her areolas were like poker chips, light red in color and slightly puffy. Her nipples were inverted. I let the camera on my phone run.

And she had defied me, I leaned down and slowly pressed my fingers in to her nipples. After a few attempts at this they stiffened and stood up. They looked like proud pencil erasers. I took more photos.

And she had defied me, I ran my fingers across the slight, pale, downy hair on her torso and slid my fingers in to the waist band of her shorts. I tugged downwards until the soft V between her thighs was revealed, covered only by a pair of powder blue silk panties that matched her bra.

And then I defiled her. I pulled her panties to the side and exposed her small, golden brown racing stripe above the large, plump, fleshy lips surrounding her pretty pink slit.

And then I defiled her. I could clearly see where the night's previous exertions had excited her. Her panties were soaked. I made sure to get close up pictures as I made her flower petals bloom. I put a finger inside her; in addition to being wet she was warm and tight.

I licked my finger clean and savored her nectar. As I put her clothes back on her I imagined what it would entail to break her and claim her as another conquest. Bobbi was all I could ask for, but Kacy intrigued me.

I knew what Bobbi wanted; she wanted to be taken, and I desired to exploit her and what she deemed were flaws. She wanted to be physically dominated, and I would do that, but her emotional humiliation would be my price.

Kacy, however, I would have to figure her out. Break her defiance body and soul. The combination of hypnosis and subliminal messages was proving highly effective but there was much I still did not know.

Could I make the unwilling; willing? Could I turn her no to a yes? I assumed most men wouldn't even bother. Just take her and make her forget. Once again, I pulled out my dick, this time I took the head and pressed it against Kacy's cheek, I slid it across the remnants of the blood stains on her face that reminded me of the sight of Kacy going down on my sister. I pressed the head against her lips which parted to reveal her perfect white teeth.

'Make her forget,' I thought, 'why would I want her to forget this?' I pulled her chin down until her mouth opened and I pushed my cock inside her, I enjoyed the feel of her soft tongue and listened as her breath became ragged. I slid my dick back out of her mouth and finished myself off with the mental image of Bobbi, Kacy, and myself all naked and intertwined. All three becoming as one.

I snapped back to the scene as it was. I needed to clean up myself and them and prepare. I knew what I wanted and thought I knew how to get there. Now I just needed for it all to fall in to place.

Kacy's Point of View:

I was awakened by the feeling of something tugging on my shorts. I jerked up, my hand forming in to a tightly made fist as I prepared to swing at... the air? I turned to the side to see Ashley laughing at me.

"You should see your face, you look like you are ready to fight," she said between giggles. I looked down to see the blanket fully covering me.

"What," I started to ask and then the pain hit me. It was almost like I had experienced some serious muscle cramps over the course of the night. 'Is that what I felt,' I thought to myself.

"Time to get up, I'm gonna want you to go with me. Bubba was kind enough to lend me his credit card to do some shopping." Ashley hopped up and down, which caused a familiar twinge inside me.

"Shopping, why? I feel like I have the flu or something. I ache all over."

She leaned towards me; our faces almost touched. She pursed her lips and whispered, and another twinge fluttered through me. "Because I thought you'd want to help me get that bikini you offered the other day."

My best friend whom I have secretly harbored a crush on for several years wants to wear a bikini that I help her select. Fuck yeah! I was all over that.

I would love to say that I enjoyed our little trip to the mall, but the way Ash kept acting threw me off. Every time some boys would walk by, she would gesture or even preen for them in some flirty way that was different from how she usually acted. And then the bikini, she wanted a strapless two piece with no support in the top and a thong for the bottom. I talked her in to something more modest, or at least I hoped it was, she didn't show me how it fit on her. Mind you, I'd prefer to see her in something skimpy, but that was a treat not meant for the general public.

Next was a trip to the lingerie shop and she told me to pick out some stuff I wanted. I never even got to see what she bought; all I know is I overheard her asking a sales lady where the demi cup bras were. I settled for a blue and pink floral ensemble made from semi transparent lace. My only problem with it was deciding who I wanted to see it more, Ash or James?

Uncomfortable, no. Weird though shopping with a girl I like for underwear paid for by her brother whom I also like. I turned and stared at all the panty clad mannequins in the store as I waited on Ashley to finish in the dressing room.

Being bi it would be easy to take advantage. Just walk in, peek in the curtain. I have wanted to see her body for a long time, and hers wasn't the only one. Plenty of girls at school I would withhold my direct interest from just because I never wanted to feel like I was taking advantage.

So, even though we've spent the night at each other's house on multiple occasions, we have even practiced kissing; but I have never tried to see more than she was willing to show. It just seemed that standing there, under the vacant gaze of those mannequins, that something had changed.

We eventually finished at the mall and returned to James' place. After a bite to eat I helped her study her lines for the play even though she had them memorized perfectly. Then she started doing alterations on her costume. Since I know fuck all about sewing, I was watched movies from some of Ash's DVDs. James joined me on the couch, and we chit-chatted, but he remained his usual, distant self. It was so boring I even zoned out for minutes at a time. I felt like I could barely keep myself awake.

That changed when Ashley plopped down between us. Yesterday the same seating arrangement irked me, today I welcomed it.

Ashley stretched her arms out and pulled us closer to her, almost brining my face in to her chest. I looked across to see James get similar treatment. He smiled at me.

"The problem with you two is that you need to have a little fun." She stood back up, we were forced to join her or get headlocked in to her bosoms... why did I stand up again? "Fortunately, I have just the idea to fix that."

"Oh yeah," I smirked, "and how will you do that?"

"Tickle fight," she screeched before she launched her hands in to my abdomen. I fell back on the couch, laughing like a maniac as I half heartedly tried to defend myself. "Behold my raspberry attack," Ash shouted as she pulled my shirt up and began planting raspberries on my tummy with her mouth. The sensation was so pleasant I didn't notice at first my bra was revealed; it was the semi-transparent bra I had gotten earlier.

While James had paid for it, I wasn't entirely thrilled with the idea of him seeing it that way, like Ashley was showing me off to him, and he was looking. I asked her to stop between our fits of laughter, but my shirt kept coming up to the point I knew my tits were showing. "Stop Ashley," I said much more loudly. She didn't though, so I employed some of the BJJ I learned as a kid and used her arms as leverage to pull her off center as my legs wrapped around hers. Suddenly she was down on the floor and I rolled off the couch on top of her.

"My turn," I told her and set about doing just what she had done. As I slid her shirt up and tickled her pale torso, I had the strongest feeling of deja-vu. I paused in my attack, which allowed her to squirm free. She sat up snickering and made to crawl away when I realized what was happening.

"Oh no you don't." I grabbed her by her leggings as tried to move forward, which resulted in me pulling her leggings and her aquamarine colored silk panties down. We both laughed uproariously at her exposure, I even let go to cover my face. Ash rolled on her back but didn't adjust herself, instead she gave me that look. I crawled after her, my breath becoming ragged. I straddled one of her legs and began to tug her shirt up again. "I'm not finished with you."

I leaned over and pushed her shirt up once again, this time with my nose as I trailed behind it with my tongue. Ash raised her knee, it pressed against my moistening kitty cat. It purred for her as her shirt came up to reveal her omnipresent sports bra.

I could feel her skin turn to goose flesh as she shivered beneath me. I hooked my thumbs under the cups of her bra intent to see, and show off, Ash's bountiful charms.

"Kacy please stop," she implored me. I looked up, her voice said one thing, but her eyes said something else. Her hands were on top of mine, trying to hold them still, but she didn't have my strength. I could just lift a little... further, past the bottom of her large breasts began to show.

"Bubba," was all she said. Just as soon as I saw what I thought was a shadow go across her face, I went from sitting on top of her to being lifted in to the air. Not since I was a small child had I been thrown like that. As I descended, he caught me and flipped me over with such ease the twinge inside me that followed seemed natural.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds