Cariny Ch. 01: New Category

Cariny looked aghast. How could she have been so stupid? She knew that, she just hadn't stopped to think. They'd lost. Their panties were coming down, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Marcia shot Cariny an icy stare, then, resigned to her fate, dropped her panties in a single motion. Cariny's eyes were instantly drawn to her friend's nether region. She was stunned to see that Marcia was smooth and bare as she could be, not a trace of pubic hair to conceal her womanly treasures. Marcia quickly became aware of the attention she was receiving from both Cariny and Steve.

"I... I lost a bet to Charlie," she explained, "and he made me shave myself." Her face was even redder than her discarded panties, but she resisted the overwhelming urge to cover herself. "I actually... I kind of... like it this way."

Cariny finally averted her eyes and tugged her own panties down. Her narrow landing strip, the same honey-blond as the hair on her head, came into view, drawing stares from Marcia and Charlie quite similar to those her friend received a moment before. She tried to be brave, to be insouciant, as if showing her sex to her friends was completely natural. But in this endeavor she failed utterly. She gave in to her natural instinct, clamping her legs together, her hand covering her private parts.

Charlie took out his camera, and began counting down. "Ten, nine, eight..."

"All right," Cariny protested, moving her hand aside. Shaking with embarrassment, but more afraid of the camera than anything, she invited the guys to "Take a good look!" They did, and so did Marcia.

Then the two girls, now completely nude, drew close one final time. This was it. Cariny was fully aware that they needed to go through with it this time, or face the humiliation of having their naked images preserved on the guys' computers, and God knew where else, probably the Internet, for all eternity.

Arms around each other, their slightly parted lips met, and then tongues quickly sought each other out. There was no giggling this time, however, as the two women engaged in a passionate, if somewhat uneasy, kiss. Tongue encircled tongue, striving for position, each exploring every accessible crevice of the other woman's mouth. To the surprise of both, however, reluctance soon gave way to eagerness. Cariny felt a most unexpected reaction between her legs, her excitement growing with each passing moment.

Five minutes came and went, but the girls were oblivious. The kiss continued, while arms slowly began to explore the other woman's back. Cariny soon felt a strange hand caressing her breast, and moved her hand to return the favor. She found Marcia's nipple surprisingly firm, as her friend's palm stimulated her own achingly hard nipple with undeniable pleasure.

When the kiss finally broke, both women panting with excitement, they looked toward the guys. "Is it... is it five minutes yet?" Marcia managed to ask.

It was the guys' turn to laugh now. Charlie finally managed to say "It's been almost twenty!"

"So," said Steve, "I guess you were enjoying yourselves, after all!"

"No!" both girls responded in perfect unison.

"I didn't like it at all," added Marcia. "Not one bit. I'm not into girls."

Charlie gave Marcia a hug, then surreptitiously reached down and touched her womanly treasure. "You're soaking wet!" he announced, grinning broadly.

Marcia's face turned the brightest shade of red that he'd ever seen, but she didn't respond, her eyes suddenly focused on a nearby lamp. Steve found a similar dampness between Cariny's legs, but she didn't say a word, either.

They asked the girls whether they wanted to continue. Cariny's eyes met Marcia's, a brief, smoldering gaze. But both quickly declined the offer, and began to dress. No further mention was made of the kiss. Some time later, as the evening was drawing to a close, Marcia and Charlie prepared to leave.

"You know," said Cariny, "I'm not ready to go any further, but..." She glanced thoughtfully at her companions. "Marcia, was it really so bad?"

"It was horrible!" her friend responded, unable to suppress a smile. "I'm not into girls. I like guys. I like Charlie!" She looked at her boyfriend. "And I'll be ready for you as soon as we get home," she promised him.

She glanced at Cariny again. "But just to make sure I'm still in the mood..." Marcia placed her hand behind Cariny's neck, pulling her close. Her tongue unexpectedly invaded Cariny's mouth, encountering only the briefest resistance. Soon their tongues were intertwined, probing deeply, as both girls enjoyed this new experience for only the second time.

Cariny was again left breathless. Marcia gave her a wink as she and Charlie headed out the door. Steve had to help Cariny, her knees suddenly weak, as they made their way to the bedroom.

The sex that night was incredible. Steve attributed Cariny's passion to the partial fulfillment of a newly awakened curiosity, while Cariny silently considered the same possibility. But then, no, she thought. She wasn't into girls. Not at all.

Was she?

The end

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 551 milliseconds