• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cassie
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Cassie

As my erection strained skyward, Cassie leaned down to lick and suck my balls. Freshly shaved from my late afternoon shower, she appeared to love taking one, then the other, into her mouth with soft slow precision. I reached down to touch her head and weave my fingers into her lush tresses as she licked her way up my length. I felt like a human popsicle as her tongue swirled, leaving my dick glistening with her saliva. Once she had me rock hard again, she stood, crawled onto her coffee table and bent forward, her ass in the air and only a few feet from my hungry eyes.

The sight of her round curvy ass, arched skyward, legs spread, had me aching to touch her. It couldn't have been comfortable for her on the hard glass table, but there was something dramatic and amazingly sexy to see her in a flagrantly sexual position on such an everyday piece of furniture. I now enjoyed the view of her lovely pussy from a completely different angle. She reached behind and used her hands to spread her cheeks, opening up the tight starfish of her anus and the glorious wet gash of her juicy cunt. She separated her labia and formed a beautiful gaping groove of pink flesh -- showcasing the womanly entrance to her sex. I wanted her.

"What a time to not have my camera with me," I complained.

"Ooohhh. I would have liked that," she cooed. "Next time."

"You like showing off your body, don't you, Cassie," I said -- a statement more than a question.

"Yes, I do. Especially for you, Teddy."

She pulled her right hand underneath and between her legs and used her fingers to massage her labia. After a few passes along the length of her swollen slit, she took her middle and ring fingers and joined and curled them to curve into her depths. As she probed her sex I could hear the sweet sticky wetness of her excitement. Watching her fingers disappear into her body, followed by a glistening retraction, only to re-enter and move around deep inside was as vivid a sexual vision as I could ever remember seeing.

"God, Cassie. You're so lovely."

At that point she pushed her fingers all the way in, pressing her palm against her mons as she moaned softly and ground her ass in a circular motion for my viewing pleasure. It was all so over the top I could barely contain myself. I needed this woman. At the same time as I reached out to touch her, she turned around and rearranged herself to sit on the edge of the glass table, facing me.

She leaned back on both elbows, lifted her legs in the air, and brought her feet together to caress my rock hard cock. I looked down to watch her beautifully pedicured feet gently glide up and down my erection; her lovely toes curled to lightly grab the thin outer layer of skin and slide it up and down my shaft. After a few expert strokes she placed her feet back on the floor, legs still slightly spread; the puffy ridge of her labia forming an invitation for me to touch and explore. It was impossible to resist.

"So, Teddy. You don't look like you're going back to the hotel quite yet. I can only assume that means that you're planning on going someplace else," she said quietly, leaning back on her left elbow as her right hand, once again, moved slowly over the smooth hairless skin of her groin. She spread her legs wider and her vulva open and unfurled like a beautiful spring flower.

"I'm headed that way," I replied; as I knelt down to view her up close and personal. As I closed in on the wonderful space between her spread thighs, she lifted her slender legs up and draped them over my shoulders. I paused to admire the close-up view and decided to take my time in my approach. I leaned in and swept my nose between her open legs. The Brunello we had shared earlier in the evening had opened up nicely as we drank it. But its nose had nothing on the sweet scent that drifted into my nostrils as I breathed in deeply and let Cassie's intoxicating aroma wash over me.

I studied her beautiful cunt, her slender lips splayed open and ready for me to explore. I nudged closer and blew softly on the delicate ridges of her labia; eliciting a soft groan. Then, as we both kept still, the very tip of my tongue came forward to meet the distended nub of her tiny, but very exposed clitoris. Time seemed to freeze as I circled her sex; feeling her hips lift slightly to meet my mouth. I felt her body jerk ever so slightly, her breathing rushed, as she responded to the lightest stimulation.

Cassie appeared to be the type of woman whose body is highly sensitized. Even the slightest touch from my tongue and lips seemed to elicit movements in her body and sounds from deep in her throat that indicated a growing arousal. As I began to explore the tangy wet skin of her pussy, I looked up to see her watching me; a look of burning lust on her face.

I flattened my tongue and began to envelope her clit, shifting my tongue back and forth and beginning to pull the succulent flesh of her swollen labia into my mouth. I moved down low and stuck my tongue out and in; delving deep into the tight warm cavity; licking and sucking up her voluminous juices. I lapped her up, glorying in the sweet pungent taste of her copious secretions. I moaned as I ate her and could tell that the vocal vibrations added to her heightened state of arousal. The juicy wet sounds of my mouth on her dripping pussy added to the bounty of sensual overload we were both basking in. Her constant moans and vocal exhortations told me she was loving this.

Only an hour or so earlier we had been having a civil conversation in a tony restaurant; now my tongue was buried deep inside her most private place. Cassie's hips gyrated and lifted to meet my mouth. Then, as I pulled back to once more concentrate on her clit, I slowly slid the first digit of my middle finger into her snug vagina. Its initial presence brought another moan to her lips, so I slid it in deeper to gauge her reaction to the manual intrusion. I was amazed how snug her pussy clenched around my middle finger and knew that when we finally got around to fucking, it was going to be a very, very tight fit.

I could tell Cassie was ready for some serious cunnilingus, as her staccato breathing and constantly moving hips indicated the level of her arousal. So as she wove her hands into my hair and dug her heels into my back, I began to eat her glorious cunt with focused concentration. By now I had two fingers facing up and deep in her hole, hooked to the front, rhythmically massaging the soft spongy flesh of her g-spot as my tongue danced wildly over her clit and my lips kept descending unexpectedly to suck her lips into my mouth. There was a thumping world beat playing in the background now, and I countered by keeping a steady manual rhythm in tempo with the music against a wild and staggered oral assault on her juicy pink cunt.

She lifted her hips off the edge of the table and suddenly her body was arched in the air; her shoulders firmly on the table and her heels digging into my back. This left her hips free to move and gyrate against my hand and mouth. I could tell she was digging this big time; but I could also tell that this steady rhythmic manual and oral approach was bringing her rapidly toward orgasm. I focused my concentration, not that that was hard to do, and tried to act and react to all the physical and vocal signals she was sending.

"Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohhhhh. Teddyyy. Oh fuck. Ohh. Ohh......" she moaned with increasing intensity; her body stiffened and totally suspended so she could grind her wide open vulva into my face. I knew not to let up on a good thing and as her moaning increased and became loud and insistent, I double-downed my effort and slipped into the perfect groove -- fingers in sync with the music, tongue in sync with her inner rhythm -- waiting for her to explode all over my face and hand. And she did. With her hands gripping my head and her head thrown back, she came with a loud guttural scream. An involuntary spasm shook through her entire body as she convulsed with pleasure. My face was soaked.

As her breathing subsided and I felt her body slowly lose its complete rigidity, I backed away from her; pulling my mouth off the drenched remains and retracting my fingers from a place I hoped I would revisit again soon. .

"Oh, Teddy. Oh my. That was amazing - absolutely amazing. Thank you," she gushed as I licked my lips and enjoyed her aftertaste.

I gazed down at the swollen pink gash of her sex, glistening in the soft light, knowing that there was more to explore before the night was over. She sat up straight and I rose up on my knees to kiss her. She seemed to be turned on by the taste of her own liquids and our tongues swirled inside each other's mouth. I was still rock hard and needed to seek a release of my own. Cassie sensed this and directed me back to my chair.

While straight back wood chairs are not the most comfortable seating available, they can serve themselves well in certain circumstances. This was going to be one of those times. I scooted my butt down in the chair slightly and Cassie stood before me. She put her hands on the back of the chair and leaned into me so I could kiss and touch her body. Her breasts were wonderful and very sensitive as my mouth engulfed her nipples and sucked softly; tongue twirling circles around her areola and spiraling in toward her hard stiff nipples. My hands slipped up her rib cage and cupped her soft flesh. Her skin felt like warm silk and my hands returned to gently gliding over her back, her hips, her ass, her legs. She leaned back so I could take all of her in.

"God, you're beautiful, Cassie. So beautiful."

She smiled and said thank you. I felt her place a hand on each thigh as she began to lower her head toward my groin. The long tendrils of her thick wild hair brushed lightly over the vertical pole of my cock. And then with my hands resting on her head, she again took my cock in her mouth. She descended an inch quickly, then pulled back slowly until only her tongue rested on the bulbous head. She descended again, this time taking in two inches, and again retracted in slow steps back to the head. She repeated this several times, going deeper and deeper, until I felt the tip of my cock press against the back of her throat.

I shouldn't have, but I grabbed her hair in a fist and pressed her head down; not to make her take me any deeper, but to keep her there for a few glorious seconds. The feel of most of my thick cock filling up her mouth and stretching her lovely lips was amazing. Suddenly her gag reflex took hold and I felt her cough and pull up quickly, leaving a thick trail of sputum coating my veiny shaft.

"Oh my God, Cassie. You are amazing, girl," I exclaimed.

Without saying a word she repositioned herself, straddling my thighs and kissing me in the process. She stretched up on her tippy toes, steadied herself with one hand on the back of the chair and reached down with the other to guide my cock toward her sex. I felt her rub the head several times over her fully engorged clit, then nestle it into that slight indentation that any man knows is the entrance to Nirvana. As she let go of my shaft, she wrapped her arms around my neck and let gravity take over. As I suspected she had to take it slow, we both did, and I let her control the depth and movement as, inch by inch, her tight young pussy descended over the steely stiffness of my erection.

"Oh Teddy," Cassie exclaimed, catching her breath as her body slowly yielded and let me enter. We were face to face, eye to eye, our open mouths found one another, barely separated, as our tongues met and probed in the middle. Finally, after a long slow descent, I was completely ensconced in Cassie. I was all the way in and neither of us moved for a minute, just basking in the feeling of being totally conjoined.

And then Cassie began to rock. Her feet were off the floor and I was supporting her weight on my lap -- and on my cock. And with her arms wrapped around my shoulders for leverage, Cassie began to move back and forth in a deep grinding motion. There was a part of me that wanted to take control and give her the fucking of her life. But I knew that time was coming and I should enjoy the moment. For now I wanted her to get comfortable with my size, so I let her control the movement and tempo. I placed my hands on her ass to aid with and reinforce her movement.

This position seemed to allow her to grind her clit against the root of my shaft and I could both feel and hear her juices seeping out to lubricate our movements. Then each of her feet found the side rail of the chair and this gave her the ability to pull her body up again. I felt her tight pussy glide up my meaty shaft, only to plummet down again until our pelvises crashed together. She rose up and dropped to impale herself once again. I got the impression that she might have used this particular chair before.

By now she had comfortably accommodated my length and thickness and she began to ride me for all she was worth. Up and down she rode, her moist snug pussy sliding up and down my rigid flesh. She clutched my shoulders tightly for support and was working extremely hard. While I enjoyed her effort and loved the feel of her cunt impaled on me, I finally needed to reverse roles. It wasn't fair that she was doing all the work.

I reached my arms down under her thighs and lifted up. She wasn't all that heavy, so I felt confident that I could stand with her in my arms. I rocked back and stood up in one swift motion, carrying her with me, my cock still firmly entrenched in her depths. My elbows and her knees locked together, and she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. Then I leaned back just a bit and thrust my hips forward, pushing her several inches up my cock before gravity brought her crashing back down again. A standing fuck is not the most comfortable position in the world, but for a minute or two it was incredible, as she hung on for dear life, snagged on my cock. I pressed her against the wall and pounded into her for a few seconds, before realizing it was time to move on -- time for the bed.

I let her down easily, my cock slipping out of her hotness, and pushed her gently onto the bed.

"Get on all fours, Cass," I directed.

She did as she was told and with her knees on the edge of the bed, she bent over so her head was on the comforter and her exquisite ass was in the air once again. I was so ready to fuck her, but needed one more taste of her smooth juicy cunt before I proceeded.

I leaned down and licked her pussy with long strokes of my tongue. Then arousal overcame me and I spread her ass cheeks and dipped my tongue into her anus -- deep. She was not expecting this and I could feel her jerk with surprise. And as I tongued her ass with wild abandon, my thumb began to work her clit from below. I could tell the effect this was having on her, so I added another hand into the mix. Now my left hand was twiddling her clit, two fingers from my right hand were probing the tight juicy cavern of her cunt, and my tongue was diving deeper and deeper into her ass. She was wriggling and moving uncontrollably.

"Oh, Ted. Oh my God. Uncle Teddy!"

I loved when she called me that. Her pussy was so ready for cock and I had one for her, ready to explode. I retreated from my oral and digital assault and positioned myself standing right behind her. I held her hips and guided her backwards until she felt the head of my cock stiffly making his presence known. She reached back between her legs to grab me, desperate to pull me into her horny hole. I felt the head of my cock engage and slide in, uncontested.

Within a few strokes I was buried to the hilt; her snug young pussy feeling so tight around the steely thickness embedded deep inside her. I began to fuck her, thrusting into her from behind and pulling her hips back against mine in a synchronized effort. I could tell this position had me as deep as it was possible to go and as my hips slammed against her ass, the sound of the flesh of our bodies slapping against each other loudly pervaded the room, mixed with a mutual chorus of moans and heavy breathing. I was so deep inside her precious cunt.

I wasn't ready to come yet and would have if I hadn't pushed her down into a new position. She was now face down, tummy down, on the bed. I positioned my knees between her slightly parted legs and lifted her hips so her incredibly lovely ass was projecting above; my cock still buried deep inside her. I pushed forward to support myself on my arms, and continued to slam my cock into her with long deep strokes, eliciting a constant erotic chatter from her.

"Oh God, Teddy. Ohhhh, God. Fuck me, Teddy! Fuck me deep, baby."

I obliged, then leaned forward to whisper in her ear as I continued fucking her, my hips slapping against her tight little bubble of a butt.

"You like getting fucked, don't you Cassie?"

"Mmhmm," she said in a muffled reply, her face buried in the covers.

"You like a big fat cock buried deep in your tight pussy, don't you?"

"Mmhmm," she replied again. "Awww fuck!" she yelled loudly as I roared back and slammed my cock home one more time. I was loving this; she was too. But I wanted to see that lovely face in ecstasy. I needed to look into her eyes, and have her look at me, as we fucked. So I withdrew, grabbed her hips and flipped her over. She complied readily.

I was ready to fuck her again, but needed a little lick to show she was ready. I climbed up over her body, straddled her shoulders and fed her my dick.

"Do you need this cock, little Cassie?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes," she hissed as she grabbed the base of my shaft and took me deep into her mouth, sucking me for all she was worth, so hungry for cock.

"You want that big cock back in your tight little pussy, Cassie?" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Mmffhmmff," she replied, her mouth full of dick.

I pulled out, hooked my arms under her legs and pulled her up into the middle of the bed. I was so turned on, as was she, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I was ready to fuck her and fill her with cum.

She spread her legs wide and reached for my cock, anxious to have me inside her again; needing to be filled. I obliged in one fell swoop; her pussy so drenched with juices that I slipped in to the hilt, my pubic bone slamming against hers.

"Oh, Teddy. You feel so good inside me. Fuck me," she cried.

"You have such a tight little pussy, Cassie. So tight," I exclaimed as I began to thrust into her, over and over again. At this point I think we were both tired of playing games and changing positions. We were ready to fuck -- and we did. I pulled her legs up so as to get maximum penetration, reared back and began to piston in and out of her tight little hole like this was our last fuck on earth. The harder I fucked her, the more she wanted, the more she begged for. Faster, harder -- she wanted it all and she wanted it now.

There was animalistic desperation to our sex, as if neither of us wanted to stop or let the other one go. But there was also the realization that we were on the home stretch; that we had found our rhythm, our groove, our pace -- and we would orgasm together as our arousal reached its peak. I pushed up on my arms, anchored my spread knees so I could move my hips at a most frantic pace, and I felt Cassie hold on for dear life. Although the tempo was fast and frenetic, the orgasm built slowly, each of us feeling it girding up deep in our loins. The frantic friction of cock in cunt, the steady pounding pace of a deep hard fuck, finally reached a head.

"Oh God, Cassie. I'm gonna come, baby. I'm gonna......."

I felt the universe freeze for just a few seconds as my body tensed and I felt an orgasm well from the deep within and erupt -- my body rocked with spasm after spasm -- semen exploding in spurt after spurt, splatting against Cassie's vagina walls. And as my cock pumped ropes of cum, I could feel Cassie's cunt walls tighten and clench in a rhythm so close to my own. We came as one -- and as the orgasm slowly subsided, we were both panting and sweating in a deep coital embrace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cassie
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds