• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cassie
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Cassie

I rolled and collapsed to the side, my cock spent, but still hard. I let it stay inside her so it could gradually ebb and withdraw from the drenched flesh of her sex.

"Oh, Uncle Teddy. What did we just do?" Cassie inquired.

"I do believe we just fucked one another silly, Cass," I replied.

Cassie giggled and nodded in agreement. She put her arms out to hug me and pull me close. We lay, limbs entwined, for awhile, rocking slowly back and forth and stroking each other with the softest touch.

"We shouldn't tell anybody about this, should we?" Cassie suggested, stating the obvious.

"God, no. Who would understand? Who could imagine? I wouldn't have believed it if someone had told me yesterday that I would be lying in your bed, naked, after having one of the most amazing fucks on record. I would have called them nuts."

"Me too," Cassie agreed. "But what do they know, anyway?" she chided.

"Exactly."

We looked into one another's eyes and smiled, then kissed, then cuddled. I was beginning to feel the slightest rise and Cassie took note, running her hand down to feel me, my cock thickening even more rapidly under her tender touch.

"Should we do it again?" she asked with a smile, knowing full well the answer.

"Now? Or tomorrow?" I replied

"How about both?" Cassie replied with a smile and an erotic squeeze. "Uncle Teddy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cassie
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds