Cathy & Sharon

I placed my hands on top of Sharon's toes and gently stroked them before leaning back into my chair. Sharon then very slowly slipped her feet together, sliding them onto the inside of my knees and then slowly, very, very, slowly, parted them, opening my legs. I moved my bottom slightly forward to let her spread me as wide as she wanted and she responded by spreading my legs as wide as they would go. I pulled the cord of the gown and let it fall so that she could see the entire naked bottom half of my body, legs spread to their maximum extent and my small breasts only covered by an almost transparent lacy bra. I felt the light breeze from the fan on my gaping pussy giving me a previously unexperienced sensation that felt wonderful. I could also see her spread panty covered crotch but now more than ever I wanted to see her whole little body naked. Sharon let her feet slip to the floor but I kept my legs and pussy fully open to view. Her eyes were fixed onto my pussy, which made me feel wonderful. I moved my hands to the top of my bush and started playing with my pubic hair, all the while keeping my eyes firmly fixed to hers. I wanted to make sure that she continued to look at my red mound because it gave me such a buzz. She flicked her eyes from my pussy to my eyes for a split second before returning them, all the time continuing to gently squeeze and caress her own titties.

After a while I asked if she liked what she could see to which she replied that it was much, much better then she could have imagined and she wanted to see more of it. I said that I also had a nice view but wished that it were a little more 'uncovered.' Sharon smiled her sweet smile again and said, also with a quivering voice that I only had to remove the covers and I could then see all that I wanted. I slid off of my seat and kneeled in front of this half naked little angel but before I could remove her panties she leaned forward and put her hands inside my robe and slipped them behind my back. "Something I have to do first" she said as I felt her undo the clasp of my bra. I could feel her nipples touching my tummy as she undid the clip. My 34B breasts, nipples hardened by the proceedings came into full view. She then slipped her hands inside the front of my now loose bra and softly rubbed my nipples with her thumbs before she lifted it away from my body and off of my shoulders displacing my robe at the same time. She then reached for the clasp on the band I wore in my hair to keep it in a ponytail and unclipped it allowing it to fall open.

I put my arms down by my sides and she flicked my hair making some of it cascade across and around my shoulders coming to rest over my breasts. In the same movement she removed both my bra and the robe, throwing them over the table beside us. I couldn't believe that I was now totally naked in front of this beautiful young thing, my nipples as erect as they had ever been in my life and my pussy throbbing with sheer excitement. I reached out and put my hands up her dress and placed a thumb into each side of her panties but she put her hands onto mine and asked me to leave her panties for a minute. She stood up and turned her back to me. I realised what she wanted me to do as soon as I saw the zipper going down the back of her dress from the waist and so I unfastened the clip and proceeded to slip the zipper down. She stepped out of her dress and as she leaned forward she let out a light sigh as I lightly kissed the cheek of her ass through the thin covering of cotton. I sat back into my chair expecting her to follow me but instead she returned to her seat and sat down, placing her hands over her covered pussy as she did so, preventing me from seeing how much the damp patch on her panties had grown. I asked her if she was alright and she swallowed deeply before she told me that she had never done anything like this before and didn't know what to do although she knew that she wanted to carry on because she felt so wonderful.

She told me that she had never in her life felt so horny. I told her that it really was the first time that I had ever felt this way about another woman and although it had all happened so suddenly I too wanted to carry on. I told her that even though I was twenty years older than her I had never felt such a strong desire for someone, man or woman. All I knew at that point was that I desperately wanted to carry on and share my passion with the beautiful girl who was facing me. She told me that nobody had ever seen her pussy and she didn't know if she could bring herself to remove her panties even though she knew that she wanted to. I asked her if she wanted me to see her pussy and she straight away replied that she did, more than anything. She wanted me to see her fully naked, to explore her entire nude body with my eyes, to look her all over, to breathe on her, to hold her, to look at her pussy like she had looked at mine. She said that she wanted me to be the first to see it and that she wanted us to be able to see the other totally naked and aroused and to explore each other at the same time.

She paused for a moment before very quietly asking if she could come and look closer at my pussy. I told her that I wanted her too, and to take as much time as she needed, and not to feel pressured into doing anything that she didn't want to and that anything she did I wanted her to do because she wanted to. She slid off of her chair and slipped onto the floor between my knees. I could feel her breath on my inner thighs. She told me that she had never seen a naked pussy before and remarked that she didn't realise just how beautiful they were and that she didn't realise just how thick a pussy bush could grow. I told her that she could get even closer if she wanted and she responded by moving her face a few inches nearer to my mound. As she rested her left cheek onto my right thigh she remarked that she could smell my pussy and the scent was better than any perfume. I placed the palm of my right hand onto the side of her head, just below her ear and gently stroked her short blonde hair. After a few seconds she put her hand onto mine and lifted it away from her head.

I thought that she was going to take my hand away completely but instead she lifted her other arm and placed my hand onto her right breast. My fingertips immediately came into contact with her hard nipple, which I caressed and as a result I felt it grow larger. She started to brush my left thigh with her fingertips. I could hear her sniffing the aroma from my hot, still wide pussy. She took her left hand and took some of the pubic hair from the top of my bush between two fingers to feel it and kissed each of my thighs in turn, just a few inches below my pussy. She then moved her face away and started to stand up but stopped when she was on her knees. She was kneeling with her back to me and then she shuffled backwards towards me, looked over her shoulder and asked me to put my hands onto her hips. This I did and she then took hold of my thumbs and slipped them into the sides of her panties and asked me to keep them there. Then she placed her hands down the front of her panties and after a few seconds she started to stand up, asking me to help her by sliding my hands downwards. As she stood up I pulled her panties to the floor my face coming to rest beside her gorgeous little ass and she stepped out of them and turned around and sat back into her chair, her hands now the only thing covering her pussy. I asked her if she was all right and she said that she didn't know if she would be able to move her hands away.

I slid forward onto the floor in front of her, leaned forward and placed my hands on her hips. I lifted her bottom slightly up and forward and gently kissed her hand before lowering her back into her chair and moving back to my own. I told her that she had all the time she wanted but deep inside I longed for her to move her hands away. I asked her if her pussy felt hot and she replied that it not only felt hot but also very wet. I looked into her eyes, silently pleading with her to let me look at her un-covered pussy. I told her that her whole body excited me and she replied that I hadn't seen the best part yet. I paused, leaned over towards her and placed my hands onto her knees and gently caressed them before saying, "But I will my darling....I will soon. I don't mind how long I have to wait, I know that you will let me be the first to see your most private possession and I know that when I do, it will be as sweet and as perfect as the rest of your body." She removed her eyes from mine and slowly moved them down towards my pussy. I now had my legs almost closed and knew just what she wanted. I slid back into my chair and as I did so I spread my legs and slipped my bottom a little forward and Sharon smiled and then licked her top lip. I sucked a finger and placed it onto the opening of my hole before slowly sliding it up my pussy, separating my pussy lips to expose a very wet crack, the light breeze from the fan making the experience even better.

Sharon said that she wanted to remove her hands but was frightened. I asked if she wanted me to help but she said that it was something that she wanted to do on her own. She slipped off of her chair and kneeled between my open legs as before and looked at my wet pussy again, her hands still covering hers. I placed my hands gently onto the back of her soft neck, and moved her head so that she was looking me square in the eyes. I told her that she was free to do whatever she wished. She removed one of her hands, kissed it and then placed it onto a very wet part of my pussy, giving me an unexpected thrill. She kept her hand perfectly still and then removed it and placed it onto her own pussy before getting up and sitting back onto her chair. She again said that she wanted me to see her and wished that she found it as easy as I did. I told her that I could see why she found it so hard to do. She then asked me to close my legs, which although slightly puzzled, I did. She then placed her feet onto my knees, and with her legs firmly shut she removed her hands and placed them onto her breasts and gently fondled them, rolling her nipples between her fingers and thumbs. I carefully tried to part my knees but Sharon was holding them closed leading me to the conclusion that she would do things when she was ready to. I followed her lead started fondling my own breasts, copying her every move. She soon realised this and led me on. After a minute or two she very slowly parted my knees and opened her legs to reveal the sweetest pussy, without a single hair to be seen, but clearly soaked with excitement. This made me even more excited and now having seen all of her glorious naked young body I longed to play with it. She took one of her hands and licked her fingers and placed it onto her wide pussy and gave it a gentle rub.

Before I could move Sharon slipped from her chair and stepped toward me. She reached out to my breasts and rubbed them before placing her lips onto mine. I instinctively parted my lips and touched my tongue onto hers, she responded with the most wonderful loving kiss that I have ever experienced. It lasted an eternity and as she played with my breasts I placed my hands onto her bottom and stroked her cheeks. When the kiss finished I lifted her up onto my chair and clamped my lips onto her right breast, encircling her nipple with my tongue. I moved a hand down to her pussy and slipped a finger along her crack. She moaned loudly, took her breast from my mouth and kissed me again. When our lips parted she looked me in the eyes and said that she didn't know what to do. I asked her if she knew what she would like me to do to her and when she answered with a yes I suggested that she did the same to me. She smiled, slid down my body until her face was level with my pussy, pulled its lips apart with her fingers and started licking and sucking it. I was in heaven. After a few moments she stopped and asked if I meant what I had said earlier, that she could do anything to my body. Wondering what she had planned I answered that I meant that she could do absolutely anything at all. She stood up and took my hand and started to pull me to the door that we had earlier passed through saying that we had to do this properly. As she led me down the passageway and up the stairs I thought that she was taking me to a bedroom, but instead she led me back into the bathroom.

She backed me up to a hand basin and knelt in front of me and again opened my legs. She spread my pussy lips again and kissed it. She stood up and taking a towel from a rack she laid it onto the floor between my feet. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she wanted to take me to Paradise. She opened a wall cupboard and took out a battery powered trimmer, turned it on and then set about trimming all of my thick pubic bush, continually caressing my pussy as she did so. It took quite a few minutes to reduce my thick bush to stubble and when she had finished she put the trimmer away and took out a can of shaving gel from the same cupboard. She squirted a little onto her fingers and then started to massage it into my crotch. I couldn't believe that I was letting her do this to me but I didn't want her to stop. She took down a razor from the cupboard, put in a new blade and gently slid it across my pussy area. After a few strokes she wiped the excess gel away and turned me to face the full-length mirror that was on the wall beside the basin. I stared at the reflection for a few seconds looking at my now totally bald pussy and found myself being really turned on by it. I placed my fingers where my bush used to be and it felt incredible. Sharon asked me what I thought of it and I answered that I thought it looked fantastic. I slid my fingers around to the newly naked area and it felt so different.

By now Sharon had cleared the floor of the towel and took my hand and led me out of the bathroom, down a passageway and into a darkened bedroom. She led me to the bed, I climbed on and she followed kneeling between my legs. She laid her body on top of mine and started kissing me again, slipping her tongue into my mouth and caressing mine. She had one hand behind my neck and slid the other down to my right breast and started fondling it. She had placed her knees around my left thigh and her wet pussy was slowly rubbing itself up and down my hip, with her left thigh positioned exactly on my soaked pussy moving in unison with her pussy. I had both of my hands on her back but soon slid them down onto her ass cheeks and gently kneaded them, pressing slightly downward giving a little pressure to our respective pussies. I moved my left hand down a little and slipped it between her thighs and found her pussy where I rubbed two of my fingers into its juices and slowly moved them back towards her asshole. Our kissing was becoming intense now and she had to break away for a second to take a deep breath before resuming as I placed my now lubricated fingers onto the crack of her ass. I moved them up and down the length of her ass crack, pausing on her asshole just long enough to gently caress it. She responded my pressing her pussy harder into my body and her thigh harder into my pulsating pussy. She broke away from the kiss and replaced the hand that was stroking my breast with her lips and started to suck hard on my nipple as I started to kiss and lick her neck and ear. We were both so high with pleasure and I didn't want it to stop. She stopped sucking my nipple and lifted her face up to mine making me open my mouth ready to start kissing her again but she instead put her hand onto my neck. She asked me if I really liked her body and I answered yes.

"What about my cunt?" she asked, "Do you like my cunt?"

I replied, "I think your cunt is wonderful, it is a wonderful cunt, a glorious cunt, the sweetest cunt on the sweetest girl." She kissed my lips and said, "I don't think that it is as nice as your cunt, your nice new bald cunt." This rough language was really turning me on even more. It was the first time I had ever spoken like that. "My cunt could never match your lovely little honey pot." I said

"Cathy, I want you to kiss my cunt." I heard Sharon say, and after a slight pause she continued, "I really want you to kiss my cunt. Please kiss my cunt Cathy. I want to feel your tongue all over my cunt, all over and inside my cunt. Please kiss my cunt Cathy"

"And I long to kiss your cunt Sharon, and I want kiss it with the light on so that I can see it when I'm kissing it."

Sharon climbed off of me and walked towards the doorway and switched the light on. She turned around and walked back to the bed where I was still laying on my back. Her little body, like mine was now shiny with sweat. She laid on the bottom of the bed and spread my legs wide before moving up. She placed a hand on my pussy and with her fingers parted its lips. Her tongue following the path of my pussy crack immediately followed this. She lifted herself up onto her knees and said, "That is for later. I want to make your cunt happy later"

She then rolled onto her back and slid up the bed, coming to rest beside me.

"My cunt Cathy, please kiss my cunt now." She pleaded.

I sat up, turned and moved to Sharon's waistline, took a pair of pillows from the head of the bed and after carefully lifting her ass I placed them under the small of her back. I bent down and kissed her just above her closed legs while lifting and bending her knees so that her heels touched her ass cheeks and then moved down the bed and placed myself at her feet. I put a hand onto each knee and gently pressed them down to reveal her gorgeous soaking wet cunt. I slipped a thumb into the moisture and covered it with her juice and then placed it into my mouth and sucked it dry.

Sharon asked me what it tasted like and so I repeated my action but put my thumb to her mouth instead. She kept her mouth closed so I rubbed my thumb along her lips and when she slightly relaxed them I pushed it into her mouth and she ran her tongue around it and then sucked it. I then parted her feet and lay down between them, and then lifted each in turn over my shoulders and looped my arms around her thighs. Pointing my thumbs downwards I placed them either side of her pussy and carefully parted her lips. I kissed her pussy before opening my lips and spreading my mouth over the entire wet area and started lapping at her with my tongue. I could feel my own pussy groaning, wanting the same attention that I was giving Sharon's. She said, "My cunt feels wonderful Cathy, suck it as hard as you can." She let out a deep moan, "Cathy, I love you." she said breathing deeply, "I love you Cathy, and I love the way you kiss and suck my cunt. Let me hold my cunt open, slide your hands up me and play with my tits."

I followed her instructions and she rode my mouth, pressing her pussy hard onto my lapping tongue. I stopped lapping, rolled my tongue and thrust it deep into her pussy. She let out a loud moan and moved her hands to the back of my neck and pressed my mouth harder onto her pussy. Her cunt felt and tasted wonderful and I increased the pressure and the rhythm and she responded. I took my right hand from her breast, removed my mouth from her pussy and licked my thumb. I pushed it into her pussy and slid it up and down. Sharon was breathing fast now and I knew that it wouldn't be long before she climaxed. I increased the stroke rate of my thumb and then placed my index finger onto her asshole and started to caress it. This made Sharon breathe even faster and deeper, and then, as I pulled my thumb almost out of her pussy I put the tip of my forefinger just inside the ring of her asshole. As I plunged my thumb deep into her cunt I pressed my forefinger home into her asshole and Sharon exploded, gripping her thighs together and lifting her knees to her waist and let rip a scream of pleasure. I pressed her knees apart again and dived onto her pussy with my open mouth, licking and sucking for all I was worth, whilst rubbing her clitoris with my fingers. Sharon was swaying and bucking, trying to lift her ass from the bed, but I had placed a hand on her tummy and this together with my mouth pressing onto her pussy prevented it. She was moaning loudly and deeply unable or unwilling to control her orgasm. I wanted it to last as long as possible so I continued sucking, licking and playing with her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Cathy & Sharon
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds