Cathy & Sharon

Eventually Sharon put her hands on the sides of my face and lifted it away from her pussy and gently pulled on it, enough to let me know that she wanted me to come back up the bed to her. I slid back beside her and she immediately pulled my face to hers and started kissing me again, long and hard. I was still fondling her pussy but with slower motions. Her breathing was slowly returning to something resembling normality. After a short while Sharon separated her lips from mine and started to kiss my neck. I could feel her gently nibbling my skin and sucking and I knew that she was giving me a love bite, something that I haven't had done to me since my early High School days. I knew that I should have stopped her but I didn't want too and I let her carry on. She moved her lips back to mine and again gave me a deep meaningful kiss and I responded just as I had every time before.

Sharon started caressing my lips with shorter kisses and between them she whispered, "I meant what I said you know."

I had to wait until I had a chance to reply between her kisses and finally I asked, "When you said what?"

"That I love you." She said, "I do mean it, I do love you."

She started running her fingers around my nipples as she continued with her short kisses, now shared between my lips, checks and neck.

I asked her if she was sure that it was love and not just a result of the wine and the passions and she replied, "No, no, it's love. I started falling in love with you just after our first meeting, but I never dreamed that anything like this evening would ever come of it."

"And now," she continued, "I have to do my very best to make you love me."

Before I could say anything in reply she placed her lips back onto mine and slipped her tongue back into my mouth. She slipped her hand down from my breast to my pussy and started to caress it. Almost immediately she found my clitoris and stroked it carefully making me judder. She took her lips away from mine and let out a little giggle, "You liked that didn't you?" she asked before repeating her actions. I responded by putting my hands on the back of her head and pulling her lips to mine and kissed her passionately.

Sharon pulled away from me and turned her body to face down the bed, still fondling my pussy as she moved. Still beside me she manoeuvred herself to my waistline and lifted my knees and then pushed them wide apart. She then placed both of her hands onto my pussy and caressed it.

"I'm glad you wanted to turn the light on," she said, "I can see your glorious naked cunt."

"Why do you think my cunt is glorious?" I asked her.

"Because it's your cunt Cathy." She answered, slightly speeding up the motions that she was making on my ever increasingly excited pussy.

"It's your cunt Sharon," I told her, "It's your cunt to do with whatever you want."

"I'm so glad you said that," she said, "Because I want to make your cunt so aroused that it begs to be relieved."

"Sharon," I said, "It's like that now!"

"Oh no it's not," she said, "I haven't even started yet."

With that she moved her hands to the sides of my pussy and pulled open its lips with them. She moved her head further downward until she could reach to kiss the now soaked flesh. She rolled her tongue all over the area, licking and sucking. She then moved it up onto my clitoris and swathed it in a circular motion, just briefly stopping to suck it and flick it with her tongue before heading back to the opened flesh that she sucked and licked like a fresh peach. After a few seconds she would repeat the whole cycle. I knew that like me, this was her first time with another woman, but when it came to pussy sucking, she was an expert. I was breathing heavily and moaning uncontrollably like I had never done before and I didn't think that it could get better, but of course I was wrong. Sharon straightened her body and lifted herself on top of me and then spread her legs. Being shorter than me, her knees were beside my face. She lifted her head for a moment and asked me to lift her right leg over my right arm so that her knee was again at rest on the bed before returning her mouth to continue its work on my pussy. I couldn't resist stroking her ass cheeks and it wasn't long before she started responding. I was nearing bursting point, knowing that I just had to climax soon when Sharon lifted her head again. I could see a mixture of her saliva and my pussy juices soaking her jaw when she asked me to do the most incredible thing.

"Push your tit into my cunt Cathy." She shouted.

I did as requested and Sharon started pressing her pussy onto it. Sharon took her face away from my pussy and straightened the fingers on her right hand and slid them, all of them, into my pussy. She moved her hand in harmony to her pussy pounding onto my breast. She slipped her fingers in deeper with every thrust and I was moving to meet them. She pushed her hand in until her thumb stopped it from going any deeper and then used that to caress my clitoris, and pressed her pussy hard onto my breast, relieved the pressure for a second and then thrust down with both her hand and her pussy sending me into a frenzy and giving herself her second orgasm.

She lay exhausted on top of me for a few minutes before turning around and slipping up the bed and lying beside me. I slipped my hand around her and pulled her to me. She put her arm around me and gave me a kiss on the lips before laying her head onto my shoulder and her leg across mine.

"That was wonderful, your cunt is fantastic." She said

"Do you really love me?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." She answered.

"And, believe it or not," I said, "I think that I have fallen in love with you."

"What are we going to do about it?" she asked.

"I really don't know," I replied "but we will have to do something."

I looked at the clock on the table beside the bed and realised that we had been making love for almost three hours.

I closed my eyes and when I reopened them another half an hour had passed. I looked at Sharon's face and saw that she was still awake.

"Me seeing your titties was what started events this evening." I told her. "I had such plans as to what I wanted to do to your titties, and I didn't do any of them."

"Does that mean you would like to play with my titties again sometime, if you got the chance?" Sharon asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I would have to play with them first next time. Then your pussy."

"And you would like me to play with your cunt again?" She asked

"Of course, I have never had anyone do such wonderful things to my cunt before" I replied.

"Good." She said, as she lifted her head a little, stretched out her arm to reach down for my aching pussy. As I spread my legs she started to caress me all over again, leaned her face to mine, kissed me deeply and said, "No time like the present."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Cathy & Sharon
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds