Caught by the Help Ch. 02

He then took her back to his place. All the humiliation had ended and he essentially just gave her a proper fucking for the next few hours. She said he was very good with a lot of stamina. He used all three holes but was very sweet as compared to his aggressive demeanor the prior evening and during their date.

In the morning he laid out his grand plan. He had just established that he was the boss. We were to comply with all of his demands. They were going to continue running the business and she would continue to be the owner on paper and appear to be in charge. However, they would split the profits 50/50 and continue running her illegal scam to keep the money flowing. This way, he could stay hands off but reap the benefits. Plus he believed that by using her new slutty persona, she could increase business.

He also said he was enjoying sticking it to me. To him, I represented the guys who had given him shit his entire life and now was payback. So he stripped me of all my self respect and everyone I knew was going to know I was his bitch. What else could this kid do to me? I already have work and neighbors seeing my wife stepping out on me. It would not be long until it filtered to every aspect of my life. So essentially I was to be humiliated at every turn. It explains the little video earlier I had to perform in.

He didn't feel like taking her home, but he asserted his power over her by having her negotiate the cab ride home with the repulsive cab driver. Jenna told me that she was so horny sucking him off because she was powerless. The humiliation was a turn on. My dick was hard again and she noticed. She led me to the bedroom and fucked me better than ever. We then got some sleep as I assumed work was going to be interesting for both of us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds