Changed Ch. 03

As Brett left, Cody turned to Theo, "Did you find out anything else?"

"Yeah," Theo said miserably "Her emotions are going to be whack for the next few months, I'm surprised that it hasn't already started though. The mark under her right ear was put there by her friend, which started the process early. He is a Day Fairie, and his mother was friends with Karen's mom. Her mom asked him to keep an eye out on her. Anyways, on full Spyrim, the mark covers their entire body, I don't know how big Karen's will get, but those marks are the pathway in which their power flows from them into another being. Spyrims are known for their ability to control people completely. I'm assuming Karen will have some sort of power like that as well. I also heard a rumor about a journal left somewhere in the south, but I don't know if it's true or not."

"That doesn't sound so bad," Cody quipped "Why do you look so miserable then?"

Theo groaned and let his head fall to the table "Any release of power, or any strong emotion that she feels is going to progress her change. As her change progresses her tattoo will grow, and as that tattoo grows she'll be sexually energized. Now I don't know what that means, but I have a funny feeling it's going to drive me absolutely crazy."

Becca and Cody sat stunned for a moment before bursting out into laughter. "Oh man Theo, you are going to have your hands full." Becca said as she gasped for breath.

"Don't remind me. It's bad enough that she hates me, now she's going to hate me AND be horny all the time. " Theo groaned again "I'm going to head home and take a shower."

As he got up to leave, he turned and looked at Becca thoughtfully "Did you tell Karen that I live in the other side of the duplex, or that her bedroom shares a wall with mine?"

Becca smiled sheepishly "Nope, I thought you might like to tell her yourself."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds