Chapter 2: The Shopping Spree

"Wow', said Joyce, "I can't budge."

"That's what we need, now just relax while you watch the work close up in the monitor", as Tim picked up a can of shaving cream. "Sqquusst", as the can spread a glob of cream onto his hand. Than he began to spread it over Joyce's pubic mound.

"Ooooohh", cooed Joyce as the cream was spread. She could tell Tim was getting bolder in his touching as she felt his finger partially enter her. That feels good she thought and went to lift her hips to meet the finger again. She couldn't move at all. I really can't move I'm totally at his mercy and whim. What can I do, as she realized nothing!

Tim had started to shave and as an area was shaved clean Joyce felt a new coolness. Tim was down around her pussy lips now and seemed to be actively stroking her clit and slit. It felt great except there was no way to move in response due to the restraints. Frustration was beginning to set in. Joyce could watch the activity on the monitor and feel the stimulation, but she could not react. It felt like this morning. I need a cock she screamed to herself.

Tim was finished and just wiping the excess away. Looking at the monitor Joyce couldn't believe she was looking at her pussy, except for each time Tim put his hand down there. She felt the stimulation she was seeing. I want to move she thought. Tim was done.

He stepped back and said "beautiful and your lips have opened nicely."

Joyce could see what he was referring. She was opening like a flower and all that was needed was a stem to go in, but alas frustration continued. Then Tim leaned over, opened his lips and let the tip of his tongue touch Joyce's clit.

Joyce simultaneously saw and felt the tongue. A huge groan escaped from her. Tim could see her hips straining against the restraint's and knew the best was yet to come.

"Tim you can let me free now, please!" "Not yet Joyce I need to perform one more check', as he walked between her legs while untying his pants and letting them drop to the floor. Joyce saw his cock in the monitor. It was huge! It had to be at least 10 inches long and 3 inches around. Suffering both an incredible desire to be fucked and concern with Tim's size, Joyce didn't know what to wish for.

Tim said, "I like to use something smooth and sensitive to make sure I got all the hairs. After much investigation I discovered my cock was the best tool".

Taking it in his hand Time rubbed it over the pubic mound. The sensation almost sent Joyce over the edge. He rubbed it along the outside of the pussy lips while Joyce tried to push towards it. Joyce was moaning and thrashing her head around just about totally out of control. Tim stepped back and removed his cock.

"Aarrrgghhh", went Joyce, "give me your cock!"

Tim stepped forward again and pressed his cock between her pussy lips. Joyce watched this as her lips were pushed open, but at a very slow and deliberate pace.

"More"' screamed Joyce.

Tim eased in a little more. The tip of his cock had now disappeared into Joyce's cunt. He was moving in quarter / half inch increments. A quarter in and a half-inch back. Juices were streaming out of Joyce. Finally Tim looked down at Joyce and asked "ready?"

"Yesssssss", screamed Joyce.

Tim pulled his cock back, so that it was just inside Joyce's lips and than grabbing her legs rammed his cock all the way in, its full length.

Yessssss, OhOhoooooo, Yesssssss", Joyce screamed as the most incredible orgasm churned through her body. She so wanted to move her hips, but couldn't. Tim was now pumping full force in and out, while stroking Joyce's clit with his finger.

Another orgasm cascaded through Joyce. Tim was moaning as the tempo picked up until finally he lanced deep into Joyce and exploded. The pressure of his explosion set off another orgasm in Joyce. They both screamed. Joyce tried to push back and respond, but she could only receive. Finally after several minute Tim collapsed on Joyce. After a while when he had stopped panting Tim slid his cock out. Joyce looked into the monitor and saw her gleaming hole filled with cum. Her cunt was so full, cum was streaming down to her anus. Finally a wonderful cock in my cunt and probably more cum than the total of all the last six months thought Joyce. Expecting to be freed momentarily Joyce was surprised when Tim turned and walked away leaving her alone and totally exposed.

The door opened and in walked Sally, now dressed in a sheer white baby doll outfit.

"Wow, that's a really nice and sexy outfit", said Joyce.

"Isn't it. Part of my job is to model different outfits that a customer may be interested in, to help them make a decision. I was showing this outfit off to a real sexy young husband who was getting it for his wife. He liked how it looked on me and bought one, so another excited and satisfied customer."

Sally stepped between Joyce's legs, "well that looks great, how do you like it?"

"In the monitor it looks great, but due to these restraints I haven't been able to actually feel it", Joyce said.

"Well that's why I'm here, to free you up, but as usual Tim has left a mess. Just relax a minute while I clean you up a bit. Need to do a good job because it's time to try on some new lingerie that Sandy thinks you will like."

Sally wiped between Joyce's legs and removed much of the dripping cum.

"Geez, there is a huge amount of cum here and I can't get it all with the towel." Sally leaned down and placed her lips over Joyce's pussy. Joyce's hips flinched, but couldn't move. "Relax, I have found this to be the most effective way to clean up Tim's messes. Sally was sucking up, and than swallowing the cum.

Looking up for a moment and grinning she said, "this is one of the best parts of my job!"

Back down she went and this time Joyce felt Sally's tongue probing her cunt and licking her clit. Oh, here we go again thought Joyce as the heat started to build in her pussy, but just then the licking stopped.

"All clean", said a smiling Sally, "now let's free you up!"

At long last the straps were removed and Joyce was able to move again. Her first action was to feel her now bald pubic mound. It feel's great thought Joyce as she slid her fingers down the slit between her pussy lips. This is nice, wow.

Sally beckoned for Joyce to follow her into the dressing room, where they found Tim sitting in one of the chairs. Joyce found it interesting that she hardly gave her lack of clothes a second thought, as she strolled in.

"Its time to select some lingerie to match your new look and feelings", said Sally, "we're going to start with these", holding up a black garter belt and bra. "Put them on."

After putting them on Joyce looked in the mirror. Her cunt was totally exposed. The bra was shear which showed her erect nipples off nicely.

"I never realized how large my cunt lips are, they really do hang down."

"Try this", instructed Sally handing over a pure white baby doll outfit. Joyce quickly changed into it. Her nipples were displayed nicely through the material. The set included v-bikini panties, which just barely covered her pussy lips.

"Really nice looking. I can also pull these panties aside and get to my pussy real fast." Doing it as she spoke.

"This now", handing over a red satin slip nightshirt. Another quick change and a look in the mirror. This is nice to thought Joyce looking in the mirror. She slowly lifted it exposing her pussy and continuing to lift it up over her breast and off. Getting better at stripping to, thought Joyce.

"These provide a special look for turning on you husband or anyone else for that matter", handing over a flimsy red bra and panty set. Slipping into the set its special nature was very apparent. The bra had no nipples and the panties were crotchless.

"I've heard of these, but never actually saw them or tried them on", said Joyce while looking in the mirror.

"Yes, these are great", said Sally wrapping her arm around Joyce and fondling one nipple than the other. Her other hand drifted downward and a finger slid through the panty opening straight into Joyce's vagina. "OOOhhhhh", moaned Joyce, while Sally slid her finger out.

Just than the door swung open and in marched Tim. "Sally we need you for some modeling," he said.

"Modeling?" Joyce said.

"Yes for regular customers or someone who is spending a lot we will model their selections. It has helped sales a lot. It can also be a real turn-on and sometimes leads to some verrry good times", explained Sally.

"Do you know the gentleman needing you to model now?" asked Joyce.

"Yeah, he's a regular and really nice looking. Joyce you sure are asking a lot of questions. Do you think you might want to try some modeling?", asked Sally.

"Sure why not, I'm having all kinds of new experiences today, so might as well try another!"

"Here, wear this," said Sally as she handed a beige satin robe to Joyce.

Taking the robe and putting it on Joyce looked at herself in the mirror. Hmmm, she thought as she looked at herself. Than she reached up and spread the lapels apart, so that a good view of her cleavage could be seen. Turning around she asked "where to?"

"Dressing room 2. When you go in, introduce yourself and than ask the customer which outfit he wants you to try on. That's all. Quite simple." Sally said.

Joyce did as instructed and when she got to Dressing Room 2 she knocked on the door. From inside she heard "come in", in a deep male voice. Opening the door she stepped in and looked. Wow she thought this guy is a doll!. At the same time she watched him look her over and as this was done she felt her nipples stand up.

"I'm here to model your selections for you. Do you have anything in particular you would like to see first?" asked Joyce.

"Yes, how about the white baby doll outfit," suggested the customer. Joyce picked it up and stepped behind the screen to change. As she did she realized it was opaque so the customer would definitely she her outline and maybe more as she changed. Joyce took her robe off and put on the baby doll top and g-string panties. Looking in the mirror behind her she realized it didn't conceal much. Oh well she thought its not going to be the first time a stranger has seen me exposed today. She stepped out in full view and stopped. She watched his eyes go over every inch of her body. This is fun she thought.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I like it," he said in an almost moaning voice.

Joyce liked the affect she was having on him. She remembered how she was feeling early this morning and thought to herself maybe its not me after all.

Looking at the customer she said, "I think one of the better views for this would be like this." As she bent over, he could look down the top of it and see her erect exposed nipples. She heard "aaaahhhhh," and looked up to see him staring down at her breast as he moaned.

"What next?" as she stood up again.

"Ummm the gown please."

Joyce went behind the screen and quickly changed. This time she put on the gown which had a deep slash down the center, nicely exposing her cleavage. She stepped out and again received the full review from his eyes. Joyce slowly turned around in order for him to see how the satin gown caressed and shaped each curve of her body. Smiling she said "now if I was wearing this for you, I would do this," as strode over and knelt in front of the chair in which he sat, leaned forward and rested her elbows on his knees. Her breast were fully exposed now. She than reached over and taking his hand placed it on her breast. He fondled it and than pinched her nipple. It was Joyce's turn to moan. After a moment she stood up.

"Okay what next?"

"Uh how about the black bra and panty?"

Joyce went back and stripped out of the gown and put on the next set. It was a black thong and shelf bra which left her nipples totally exposed. Looking in the mirror Joyce smiled and pinch each nipple to make them stand up. She was really enjoying this! Stepping out in front of the customer Joyce smiled and said "you like?" as she pinched each nipple.

"Oh I like," he said.

"This outfit would really force me to do this," as she stepped between his legs, placed her hands on his head and drew it to her breast forcing his lips to cover a nipple. Joyce moaned as she felt him start to suck. Oh I need more she thought and than pulled away. "Next?"

"The red outfit now."

Again Joyce went behind the screen and changed. Wow she thought as she looked in the mirror. Another open nipple bra and crotchless panty set. Placing her hands between her legs while looking in the mirror she spread the panties apart. Nice she thought as she stroked her clit. Than turning she stepped out again.

"Wow'" the customer said.

"I guess you like this outfit too?" said Joyce

"Ohhhh, yes," he replied.

"To demonstrate once again, I would do the following,"

Joyce leaned over and unbuttoned his belt and pants. Reaching in, she freed his erect cock. Out came what must have been a nine inch cock. Than straddling his hips Joyce climbed onto the chair and began to lower herself onto him. She was so wet by now that he slid with one continuous motion deep into Joyce's cunt. At the bottom of the stroke Joyce just paused and took pleasure from the feel of this cock buried deep in her. He was now sucking on her nipples as she started to piston up and down. It wasn't long before they were in synch with each other and starting to moan. He bit down on Joyce's nipple sending a shockwave of pain and pleasure through her body that pushed her over the edge. She screamed and rammed herself down harder until she felt his cock swell and explode within her. They were both clinging to and using each other for their own pleasure. Finally the pace dissipated as they both came down from their orgasmic highs.

"I will take all the lingerie," he said.

"Great," said Joyce, smiling and lifting herself off him.

She looked in the mirror as she put her robe back on and smiled, thinking how much fun it would have been to have this part of the adventure captured on video. Little did she realize that the two way mirror had allowed, not only for Hank, but the whole store staff to watch! After she tied her robe she went out and gave the customer a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, I hope your wife enjoys wearing those gifts as much as I did!"

As she walked out of the dressing room, a door opened and Sally beckoned her in.

"We're watching a video come on in." said Sally.

Joyce walked in, looked at the monitor and paused as she realized what they were all looking at.

Oh no she thought, they did catch me in full glory, as the moment of orgasm was shown on the video. It actually looks pretty nice thought Joyce.

"Well Joyce," Hank said, "we have to think about getting back to the apartment to meet Sandy. She has more training scheduled. Time to get dressed."

Joyce went to put on her blouse when Sally said "no wear this". Handing her a light cotton cut-off T-shirt and a short black skirt.

Joyce put them on and looked in the mirror. The aureoles were visible through the shirt, along with her stiff nipples. The black skirt had a slit up the middle which would expose all if moved in the wrong way.

"Let's go'" said Hank as they left the store after good-byes and with many packages under arm.

"Where is the car?" asked Joyce.

"No car this time, we're taking a bus," said Hank.

They proceeded to catch a bus and Hank sat across the aisle from Joyce in a facing seat. Hank smiled and lowered his eyes to Joyce's crotch and gave a signal to open her legs. Spreading her legs Joyce knew she was exposed to anyone across the aisle. In the meantime Hank had lowered his camera to aim between her legs. The red light went on and Joyce knew her cunt was being filmed. I wonder if he can see any cum dripping out since it still feels wet down there.

At another stop the bus picked up a young man who sat down next to Hank. It wasn't long before Joyce saw his eyes go wide when he spotted her exposed cunt. Noticing his reaction Joyce decided to have fun and slowly moistened her lips. His eyes were glued to her now. Joyce than slid a hand up under her T-shirt as if she had an itch, but instead fondled her breast. The poor guy was turning red and a bulge had appeared in his pants.

As Joyce was thinking of other ways to tease the poor guy they arrived at her bus stop. Just as she went to get up she spread her legs wide giving the men a full view. At the same time she blew him a kiss.

"How was that?" Joyce asked Hank.

"That guy is going straight home to jerk off after what you showed him. The bare cunt, which by the way was still dripping cum, along with your tits had to drive him over the edge. It was certainly having an impact on me!" finished Hank.

They walked past the doorman to Joyce's building surely causing a stir. On the way up in the elevator Joyce rubbed Hank's crotch, saying "I guess your right about the impact on you."

Entering Joyce's apartment they found Sandy already there.

"So how did it go!!" asked Sandy.

"Great! Let me show you," quickly pulling her T-shirt off and dropping her skirt.

"Wow that looks beautiful," said Sandy, walking over and placing her hand on Joyce's cunt.

"Very smooth job and I can feel that it's already been filled with crème!" sliding her finger into Joyce's cunt.

"Like some?" holding up a cum covered finger in front of Joyce.

"Yes." moaned Joyce as she licked Sandy's finger.

"It would appear you are ready for your next lesson!"

To be continued Chapter 3 - Orals

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds