• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Charlie

Samantha, Samantha. Think of Samantha!

He scrambles to the ground and pulls his pants on, buttoning them up quickly. You shift uncomfortably, just then realizing the raging hard on you were sporting. You adjust your long shirt to cover it. He stands facing out the window, he was tense, confused, afraid. He didn't know what to do. He covers his face with his hand and trembles. Your first instinct was to go to him, to hold him...

FUCK! STOP THIS!!

You glare at him. Not gay he said, yeah fucking right. He was gay alright. So what the fuck was your excuse?

You turn to answer the door.

***

You open the door. A short chunky guy with a bad stringy beard greets you. "Hey bro. Gang Beasts in the common room. You in?"

"Yep." You say, seeing an escape route.

Looking over your shoulder he calls to Charlie. "What about you bro?" There was no answer. He shrugs.

You step out of the room and close the door too swiftly behind you. It closes with a slam. The guy continues to go door to door seeing who was interested in the game. You walk to the common room to see a group of five guys, four of them playing the game on a PlayStation that hadn't been there before that was hooked up to the television.

They give you a quick nod to acknowledge your entrance. You nod back and take a seat on a couch a bit further back, away from the controllers. You had no interest in playing, you had just needed to get out of the room for a while.

You couldn't believe what had just happened. You could still feel you had a half chub from the experience. Sitting by yourself you turn things over in your mind. Taking time to try to sort things out.

Someone asks if you wanted to play and you shake your head. "Nah, I'll just watch."

You think and think. These feelings were all new to you. In all your experiences you had never for a second considered yourself...that way. The more you dwell on it you slowly come to the dawning realization. It wasn't because Charlie was a man that you were attracted to him, it was because Charlie was Charlie. His gender seemed like just a detail. Now it sure didn't hurt that he was so effeminate. The image of his hot little ass flashes in your mind.

You take a deep fortifying breath. This was no different than those girls, it was just another temptation. Think about Sam, think about Sam. Think about your future with her. All those plans you had together. You'd always been together, you were meant for each other. Before long you have settled your turbulent mind. Your eyes starting to glance periodically toward the hallway toward your room. How was Charlie doing? You'd been rough on him. Once more you had been a complete asshole to the guy. You think you better to leave it settle, just for a bit longer. Both of you had been really riled up there.

You sit and begin to halfheartedly chat with the others. Most of them were focused on the bright silly game on the screen however.

Out of the corner of your eye you see someone come out from the hall. It was your roommate. His eyes were focused on you as he limped your way. He did indeed look like he had settled down after your bout of passion, much like you had just done. He takes a seat beside and smiles at you. There was a strange confidence in him, as if he knew what must be done.

"Hey Charlie." You say sheepishly.

"Hey Jonathan." He looks around to make sure no one was looking or listening in, then he pats your knee. "I just wanted to say that...what just happened. It was all my fault, okay. Don't blame yourself, don't feel bad, it wasn't you. My Mom warned me. She told me what College might be like. I didn't listen. I'm so dumb sometimes." He laughs. "I didn't even last a week before I...well...anyways."

Dumb!? This guy was a genius. "Charlie, you're not dumb. And it sure as hell wasn't all your fault."

He continues to smile. "I like you Jonathan. I'm sorry if I messed it up. I was being selfish. Why don't we try again from the beginning?"

You actually had to fight a tear from coming to your eye. Thinking back you realize Charlie had just sat there, you'd done everything, not him. You initiated everything.

You shake your head in disbelief at your treasure of a new friend. "Charlie Fox, you are a bigger man than me. Yeah, lets start this again."

The pair of you smile at one another as your friendship is forged anew. You lean over and give him a big friendly hug. It was so natural, so comfortable, so right. You'd never felt so at ease with someone...and considering all that had happened between you that day that was saying something. As you embrace you thanked whatever twist of fate had brought this wonderful little man into your life.

***

As you part from your hug pat your friend on the shoulder. "Come on, let's show these guys a thing or two."

The pair of you go to sit closer to the game playing group and soon are joining in. The first few games you and Charlie get owned but after a bit you've caught on. The game is silly rollicking fun, lots of shouting and cheering and gloating among the group of mostly strangers. During the bits where you had to give others a turn you and Charlie would sit side by side giving and taking banter with the others. Charlie is quiet of course but his silly grin tells you he was enjoying himself. After a particularly exciting match where it had come down to just you and him the game swings back and forth, coming close so many times, before he eventually dumps you to your doom. You cry out "Nooo!" and reach over and give him a shake and both of you start laughing.

His sparkling brown eyes and wide smile telling you he was having the time of his life.

This group wasn't everyone that lived here yet, but judging by who was here it looked like you had a pretty good group of guys on your floor. Extremely international too, you coming from a small predominantly white town this was all new for you. It was...nice. The different accents giving a cool variety to the voices in the room.

Eventually you drift away from playing the game and start chatting with the others in you open outgoing way. You learn of where they are from, their majors, how excited they were for the year to come. Like you a few of them had girlfriends back home. When these would be brought up Luiz would just smile as if with some unknown knowledge and shake his head sadly. People start asking about parties and pussy, and where to find them. Then the conversation really picks up.

At one point a guy named Caden points over to you. "You guys a thing?" There was zero judgment in his words, just curiosity.

You look at him confused. Turning your head you notice you had at some point stretched your left arm out along the back of the couch and Charlie was sitting closer than would be considered normal. He was almost hip to hip with you, his shoulder almost pressed to your ribs. You could see Charlie blush through his long hair as he shifts away from you in embarrassment.

You laugh and take him around the shoulder and give him a big kiss to the side of his head. "That's right! Hands off Charlie boys, he's all mine!" There is some laughter and you join in. You loved this type of attention. Putting your arm around the guy to your right you do the same to him. He pushes off of you with a sour expression and the laughter escalates. "He's mine too. I'll have all y'all before this year is up!"

There are roars of laughter as you, in a playful way, try to kiss and molest the guy beside you as he fights you off.

As the merriment subsides you say. "Nah, Charlie and I are roomies. Just friends. I have a girlfriend, she'll be here next year."

The night wore on with more chillin out with your new floor mates. At one point Charlie starts suddenly. "Oh...It's late...I need to call home. I'm late." He mutters. He gets up suddenly and without a word heads for the room, limping along in an obvious hurry. You watch his baggy jeaned butt head off, knowing what was under that loose denim.

One of the guys scoffs. "Pffft, does he gotta go call Mommy? Get a lullaby." He didn't mean anything by it, it was just the nervous posturing between young men as they figured out the natural pecking order.

You fix him with a stare of your intense hazel eyes. "Maybe he does. What, you don't love your Mom?" His smile fades as you hold his gaze in yours. You alpha male the fuck out of him. You knew exactly what you were doing. You were putting up a sign post among these guys, 'you mess with Charlie you mess with me'. You were also letting it be known you weren't cool with bullies in general.

He shifts nervously. "I didn't mean anything..."

You smile, letting him know all was cool. The tension quickly subsides and the carefree Jonathan was back again. As the night continues you make a point of mending things with the guy you'd stared down. There are more games and a lot more joking and chatting. Sports was a big topic for a while. You were happy to learn, thanks to the international contingent, there were other soccer fans among you.

Finally you get up and stretch. You give the guys a nod goodnight and head off to your room. You weren't actually tired...you just wanted to go to your room...for some reason.

As you walk in Charlie was sitting cross legged on his bed still on the phone with his Mom, he turns away from you as he hurriedly finishes his conversation. "Oh! He's here, I should go. - No. - No. - No please, I don't... - Yes Mom. - Yes Mom. - I'm sorry Mom. - I won't, I promise. - No! No, I want to stay. - No please. - Okay. - I'll do better. - I gotta go Mom. - Yep. - Sorry, yes Mom. - Yes Mom. - Again, sorry I was late calling you. - I'll do better. - Love you too. Tell Dad I miss him. - Okay. - Bye bye."

He hangs up the phone and looks at it as he sets it on his desk. That hadn't sounded like a nice conversation. He reaches up and wipes his eyes...wipes tears from his eyes! You feel a painful pang in your heart at the sight of it. He sniffles and forces a giggle as he looks up at you. "Guess I'm a bit homesick." He lies.

You give him a warm gentle smile and say in a soft voice. "Sure Charlie."

You stand there as the realization dawns on you that just a few hours ago, when the two of you were last in the room alone, it had gotten steamy between you. Where was the awkwardness? Where was the uncomfortable tension? It wasn't there.

Charlie fishes out the book he'd been reading the night before. He begins to read with very little enthusiasm.

"Hey, you want to go do something?" You ask. "We could go find some trouble to get into. Or maybe watch the bats again if you want."

He shakes his head. "No, I've got to finish this book." He informs you. "I'm behind on my reading."

You look at him in puzzlement. Classes hadn't even started yet. "Oh, uh, okay." You think about what you might go and get up to tonight by yourself...instead you sit on your bed. "Mind some company?"

He glances up through his hair, a little smile playing on his lips. "No, of course not."

You spin and stretch out on your bed. Feet crossed, hands behind your head. It was quiet for a time, just the occasional turning of a page. He read fast you note.

"How's the knee?" You ask to break the silence.

"It hurts." He informs you.

He lies down on his bed and rests the open book on his chest. Each of you lie in your own bed staring at the ceiling in silence. Not exactly the type of adventure you thought you'd be getting up to in college. But right now you didn't want to be anywhere else.

***

The time ticks by. You lie there, each in your own bed, staring up.

You finally say. "What do you want to do Charlie? In Biology or just, ya know, in life. What do you want to be?"

He is quiet a long time before he says in his quiet voice. "I want to travel. See different cities. Go far away. Hike. Explore. Maybe sail. Buy a boat or something."

You chuckle lightly. "That sounds awesome. I meant career wise. What kind of Biology job are you going to get?"

He is quiet again for a time. "I...I don't want a job."

Huh? Who doesn't want a job? You look over at him, he was staring up at the ceiling. He was so...different. "Don't want a job? Are you guys rich or something?"

He replies. "My Dad's a judge, he does okay. But um..." It seems to dawn on him he hadn't given you the right answer to your question. "I dunno, a job, um, maybe I'll teach English overseas or something."

Teach English overseas? You'd heard that could be a pretty exciting gig for a short time but that few stuck with it. If he wasn't trying to be a biologist why was he taking biology? With an intelligence like his you had assumed he had some grand destiny in front of him. You don't press him on it.

"What about you Jonathan?" He asks.

You smile. "Well, when I was younger it was all about the soccer. I'm pretty good. But...you know, so few people actually go pro. I'm not THAT good, even Sam says so. You have to be really special to make it. No. I'll be an Athletic therapist or trainer or something, I'd like to stay in sports in some capacity. Sam wants kids. We're going settle down, raise some kids, own a house. Then, you know, the American dream and all that jazz."

"That sounds wonderful." He says. "Samantha is very beautiful. So very beautiful." There is another quiet moment. "You deserve a beautiful normal woman like her. You two look so good together, so happy, in your pictures. What an exciting future you'll have."

Normal woman? He had such an odd way of putting things sometimes.

"You'll find someone too Charlie. I know you will." You laugh. "Hopefully someone with a boat."

He laughs too. "Yeah, maybe."

The pair of you talk like this for a time, sharing your hopes and dreams for the future and learning more and more about each other. You felt like you could tell him your deepest secrets, not that you really had any.

Eventually he goes, gets his pajamas and heads into the washroom to get changed. You peel down to your underwear and lie atop your blankets like you often did. He walks back in and puts his old clothes in a hamper he had for dirty laundry. You watch as his gaze drinks you in as you are laid out in front of him in only your boxer-briefs. You shoot him a wink and he smiles bashfully. He bites his bottom lip with an impish grin and turns away from you with a giggle.

This was sooooooo weird. This was like nothing you'd ever experienced before with a friend. You openly lusted for each other, there was no secret about that anymore. And yet, thanks to the new understanding you'd forged that night, you knew nothing would come of it. You would respect his privacy and he would respect your relationship with Samantha, and in this mutual respect your friendship was solidified. By your attraction being out in the open it somehow made it easier to deal with. But still, it was soooooo weird!

You could cheat on Samantha of course, she'd never know. But that isn't who you were. You took your bond with her seriously. It had been a close call before, but you'd been caught up in an unexpected moment of desire. Now you knew. Besides, you didn't know what a fling would do to Charlie. You were pretty sure he wouldn't be the type to just casually have sex and not get emotionally attached. Also...you still honestly weren't sure how comfortable you were with getting it on with a guy. It didn't repulse you but...you just didn't know how you felt. Or how you'd feel afterward. No, you respected yourself, Samantha, and Charlie far too much to try to fuck around like that.

Eventually lights are out and you lay in the dark. Some muffled noises of your neighbors now heard as the place was starting to become more inhabited.

"Charlie." You say to the darkness.

"Yes Jonathan?"

"I...I forgot to activate my meal card today..."

"Breakfast together? My treat?" His voice soft, almost melodic.

You smile, you weren't sure how you knew but you felt that he was smiling too. "I'd like that." You say.

"Good night Jonathan."

"Good night Charlie."

You soon drift off to sleep...

The dreams you have that night were...hot, steamy, erotic. Glimpses of soft pale flesh, the feel of thick raven locks gripped in your fingers, the natural smell, the skin of that tender slender neck in your mouth as you sucked on it and tasted it. Full pouting lips kissing and mouthing all over your body, a slender body in your strong arms. Your steamy breath caressing each other, small hands clutch and claw at your lower back in desire, pulling you in. You hear the soft sighs and moans of passion, you could feel the layers of clothes in your hands as you tore them away, you feel the cheeks of a cute bubble ass in your hands, you feel hot sweaty flesh against flesh, your hard chiseled body against a smaller softer one, you feel legs wrap around you, you feel the warm hard results of your excitement pressed between you, both yours and...his.

And then...the eyes...those eyes...those magical beautiful alluring big chestnut eyes!

"Charlie!" You hear your own voice cry out.

You start awake with a gasp. You were sweating and breathing heavy. It was quiet in the room, dark. Only the path of light from the windows down the center of the room, the weak glow of morning just starting to brighten the night sky outside. You hear Charlie's soft sleep breathing from his shadow. Looking down you see a quivering tent at your crotch. You were hard as tempered steel. Your cock ached for release.

You bury your face in your hands. Oh man, you had it bad.

***

And so begins your life with Charlie.

You sneak into the washroom and rub one out in the shower. An activity that would become all too common in the days ahead. You think of Sam as you do so, though intrusive thoughts of your roommate appear unbidden. In the morning you go out to a nice breakfast together.

Things really begin to pick up that day. Classes begin the next day and you still had a lot to do. Books and supplies to get, orientations to attend, and a few other things. The real rush of new and returning students hits the campus full force. Where there was once silence and space now there are people everywhere. Energetic young men and women all excited for the new year. All meeting, talking, introducing. Being an outgoing sort you meet so many new and interesting people that day.

The day flits by with you and Charlie doing your own things to get ready. Your favorite part of the day is the end, when you and your roommate just lie on your beds talking about the day gone by and the week to come.

The first week breezes by and you begin to settle into what would become your new routine. It was a strange mix of you and Charlie doing your own things punctuated with precious time where you would be inseparable. You had different circles, different activities. You would work out while he would study, etc. You had separate classes and separate interests but when you could you absolutely loved being with your little friend and he with you.

He was the Yin to your Yang, the cold to your hot, the sweet to your spicy, the brains to your brawn. You were opposites yet complimented each other perfectly. Hour by hour, day by day, you learn more and more of each other. Every morning you eat together and every night you take time to tell each other of your day. The physical temptation never wanes but you had set your boundaries and you stick to them.

That first Saturday night was an interesting one as you once more make an ass of yourself.

You are sneaking back into the dorm. You'd been out with some of the guys from the hall to a beginning of semester party. It had been a good time and holy shit had you been a hit with the girls. Your good looks and charisma making you an instant hit. They had been damn near throwing themselves at you. At one point you had two little hotties pressed up against you on either side. A buxom red head and a minxy little short haired Asian. They had been wet from head to toe for some reason, likely having taken a dunk in the pool at the party house. You flirted shamelessly and joked and even groped a bit, not as much as they did to you mind you. Despite the alcohol and their lewd invitations your resolve stood strong, in fact it was surprisingly easy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds