• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨13⁩

Charlie

You head back to the room. Charlie is up standing near the door, clutching a pillow to her upper body. "What's going on?"

You say. "Just updating the house pool."

Her eyes widen, a grin spreads. "You didn't! Ha ha ha ha! Oh my god!"

You both laugh and head to bed. Talking and stroking and falling ever more deeply in love.

It is the early hours and you are both beginning to drift off, safe and happy in each other's embrace. The room is almost pitch black. You whisper into her ear.

"Charlie."

"Yes Jonathan?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Breakfast tomorrow?"

You hug each other tighter. "Always." A tender kiss. "Good night Jonathan."

"Good night Charlie."

***

And so began your life with Charlie Fox.

The next morning you enjoy your breakfast together as usual, happy to now sit shoulder to shoulder and openly show affection for one another. You get some looks, though just as many supportive as judgmental. Soon though, reality hits.

The early day was an onslaught of phone calls, texts, and ribbing by your housemates. The latter was easy enough to contend with, most of it being generally good-natured. Hell, a lot of them were openly jealous. Mama Rose figured it out in short order but didn't say a word, seemingly just happy that two of her boys were happy. It was strange, suddenly now living as an openly gay man despite not being so inclined. But for Charlie...for Charlie it was easy to be what you needed to be.

Samantha had lived up to her word. She spread the news far and wide back home.

The texts were mostly old friends and buddies of yours from back home. Most were of a sort. Exaggerated gross out and a swift end to your friendship. You didn't care. A few were more supportive, though not many.

The phone calls were a whole other nightmare. Your parents and uncle were beside themselves with anger and grief. Your father straight up refused to talk to you. You were sure he was not having an easy time of it at work or around the small nosy town. His big masculine son, his pride and joy, batting for the other team. You sympathized. Your mother begged you to reconsider and kept asking what this was 'really all about'. You knew that they would eventually be let in on the secret, but not just yet. You wanted them to meet Charlie face to face a few times first and get to know her. Your little sister on the other hand was overjoyed by the news. She had always hated Sam. She couldn't wait to meet Charlie and even insisted on talking with "him". The pair spoke a short time with your sister doing almost all the talking. Charlie seemed to genuinely like her.

You had it easy compared to Charlie though. The phone call with her mom was a horror show. Her mother was furious Charlie had let the secret out so quickly. She called her daughter a slut and a whore and stupid and a disappointment and a failure and all manner of derogatory things. She also berated her for fucking around when she should be focusing on her studies. To Charlie's credit she stood firm against her domineering mother. Though she held your hand tightly as she did so, as if borrowing strength from you. You were happy to lend it. The more her mother demeaned her the tighter her grip grew.

In the end Charlie finally said. "I-I don't need this Mother. Y-you can't tell me... I've got my own scholarships, my own money. You can't tell me what to do anymore! Y-you can't call me those things! I'm staying. I love Jonathan and I don't care what you say!"

You could tell Charlie was cracking. Years of controlling and manipulation and emotional abuse was not so easily shrugged off. As you hear her mother begin a litany back at her you gently take the phone from Charlie's hand and hang up. She buries her face in your chest and holds you tight. She doesn't cry, but it is close. As you embrace you knew nothing and nobody would ever keep you apart.

The weekend trip gets put on hold for a while. This weekend was all about bonding, spending every waking second with each other, cementing your love for each other, and...fucking...lots and lots of fucking.

You go to the bat exhibit, and finger her pussy in a dark corner as other visitors slowly filed by. You go to a movie, and she gives you a top class bj...this time swallowing! You go to dinner, and play with each other's cocks with your sock feet under the table. Finally you take a short trip out of town. You find a quiet spot way out in some farmer's fallow field, you were totally trespassing but there was little chance of being caught. You find a nice little rise in the earth overlooking a wetland. You make love in the box of the truck.

As the sun set, the rosy orange rays in your face, the pair of you sit on the hood of your truck. Your backs laid back against the windshield. You had your arm around her as she snuggled into your side. You listen the the wetland symphony. Frogs, birds, insects, all filling the evening air with their song. The cool of night starts to set in.

The pair of you sit in silence, embraced, just listening, just happy to be alone together. In the gloam of evenfall, the sun now under the horizon but still providing a dim glow across the horizon, you begin to hear the trilling clicks of bats beginning their nocturnal hunt. Your mind casts back to that first night with Charlie, as he looked up at the pale moon of that night. That moment, unbeknownst to you at the time, that moment you had fallen in love.

The End...for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨13⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds