Charlie's Boundaries

"Yes, but you had just cum already. It's so rare for men to have multiple orgasms, so quickly."

Charlie shifted up, forcing me to kick up, coming off him. He looked me over, and I, somewhat proudly, allowed it. "But I said it always does that," he insisted.

"I didn't think you meant it so literally."

"I could show you again!"

"Charlie," I laughed. "I wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression." I found myself putting my hand to his firm chest, flirting, without even trying.

"Oh, I see. Well, I thought you might like it."

He had no idea, but he had to have been teasing, right? He could go again? I decided to tease back. "Charlie. This was an unusual sequence of events. I don't want you thinking your professor is some freaky, cum-loving slut."

"Why not?"

"Charlie!" I yelled.

"Miss Maples, let me tell you a secret. You're the hottest professor on campus. Every guy there, teachers and students alike, fantasize about you being a freaky, cum-loving slut. Do you have any idea how many guys beat off to your image?"

"Seriously, Charlie, how can you say this? Why do you say this? Are you being rude?"

"I'm being real. Don't think this isn't the first time I beat off, thinking about you." I didn't know whether to laugh or be insulted, or both. "I mean, you're just beautiful. And while you might not BE a cum-loving slut, when I beat off, I will always think of you that way. But to be honest, again, Miss Maples... I would much rather you BE a freaky, cum-loving slut. I bet you suck cock real good."

It struck me. This kid wasn't so stupid, after all. He'd planned on annoying me, and getting me to this point, from the get-go. I sat up, facing him head on. "I do suck 'real good' as you say. On top of that, I love swallowing cum. But it isn't appropriate having my students think that of me."

"What? Knowing the truth? What if only I know the truth?"

"On one condition," I replied.

"Okay?"

"You apply yourself to your studies, as much as you applied yourself to this whole caper."

Charlie Fiscal grinned and leaned back. "Alright, teach. Maybe I can do that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds