• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Charly
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Charly

Twenty minutes later Beth and I ordered lunch and were discussing her activities in Minnesota and the requirements for the week in DC, when Charly walked into the restaurant and over to join us. After lunch the three of us went to the conference center to check the setup. Facilities had delivered the carpeting, tables, chairs and counters we had rented. I went to find the rest of our stuff and arrange the unloading of the van while Charly and Beth arranged the furniture according to the plan we had established. With help from the hotel staff I moved our equipment to the loading dock, reparked the van, and supervised the move of everything to the conference floor.

We spent the next couple of hours setting up computers, displays, televisions and pulling the cables that were required to make everything work. Near five pm I excused myself to meet April and Evelyn, everyone called her Eve, who were due soon. April was flying in from Los Angeles where we also had a satellite office and Eve was coming from Phoenix. They met in Dallas where they had arranged to take the same flight to DC.

My timing was excellent. As I came back into the lobby, April and Eve were just coming through the front door, followed by a bellman with a luggage cart. After greeting them and telling them where we were setting up, I left them to check in and I returned to the conference center.

In the conference center, the five of us tested all of the equipment to insure proper functionality and the women each verified the content of the various informational displays for which they were responsible. Once that was complete we sat together and decided what to do next. Only Dawn was missing. She planned to drive to DC from Boston, stopping overnight in New Jersey to visit relatives. She should have arrived by now. We agreed the four women would arrange for a large table in the restaurant for dinner and I would try and find Dawn.

As luck would have it, Dawn was engaged in a serious conversation with the desk clerk when I arrived in the lobby. As I approached I could see there was a problem. As I walked to Dawn, she noticed me and immediately smiled and said how glad she was to see me. "There's a problem with my reservation. They tell me that I don't have a room for tonight. My reservation is for Monday."

I spoke with the desk clerk for a moment and found that was the case and because of the conference they would not have a room available for Sunday night. The also told me that there were no rooms available at nearby hotels as well. I suggested to Dawn that we should join the others for dinner while we looked for a way to solve the problem. Dawn arranged to have her luggage checked and, together, we went to the restaurant to join the others.

We spent the next hour discussing how to accommodate Dawn without ordering dinner. We had a few drinks to keep the restaurant, and ourselves, comfortable. I suggested that Dawn bunk with one of the others for one night and get her own room on Monday. That suggestion didn't fly well. The four rooms were all small and had a single bed. I didn't suggest my room since Dawn and I hardly knew each other, I was her boss, and, being of opposite sexes, it didn't seem proper. Charly didn't do the same calculation. She suddenly sat up straight and said, "Dawn could sleep with Frank. He has a large suite with two beds."

Suddenly, the table was alive with new questions like "Do you want to rethink your choice of words," and "How do you know how large Frank's room is?" While the four of them discussed the possibilities, I caught Dawn's eye and mouthed, "Let's you and I talk about this separately." When the discussion calmed down without a conclusion, we ordered dinner and spent the time discussing everyone's roles when the conference opened tomorrow.

After dinner we agreed to meet for breakfast at seven before pursuing our own interests. April and Eve wanted to spend some time in the lounge off the lobby, Charly wanted to take a walk outside the hotel and Beth decided to turn in for the evening. Dawn and I wandered to a quiet corner of the lobby to discuss how to solve her overnight problem.

Dawn was convinced Charly's suggestion was the best solution. I, on the other hand, was uneasy about having a beautiful woman I didn't really know, spending the night alone with me. When Dawn persisted, I reluctantly agreed with several conditions. I would treat Dawn as if she was my daughter. There would be no attempt on my part to compromise her in any way. I promised, on my honor, not to touch her or say anything to suggest we do anything other than read, watch TV and sleep in separate beds all night. Dawn nodded her agreement and we gathered her luggage from storage and went up to the suite. I, however, missed the twinkle in her eye when she agreed.

When we arrived, I offered her the right hand dresser drawers to store her things and I settled on the sofa with the latest Lee Child novel while she went about her business. She eventually gravitated to the bathroom where I could hear the shower. About ten minutes after the shower stopped, Dawn opened the bathroom door about two inches and said, "I normally don't have anyone else around when I go to bed and I didn't bring anything to sleep in. Do you have any suggestions?"

I offered her one of my oversized tee shirts and suggested she also wear the robe on the hook in the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing the robe, tightly belted around her waist, and settled next to me on the sofa. I checked her out. Even in the robe she was outstanding. What the hell was I thinking when I got so Boy Scout in the lobby? I got up slowly and, grabbing a pair of shorts, went into the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth and get ready to go to bed.

When I came out of the bathroom, Dawn was settled under the covers on the nearest bed with the hotel robe on the foot. She might have been asleep, but I don't think so. I was wearing the shorts and had a hotel towel wrapped around my waist. I walked around to the far side of the second bed, removed the towel and climbed in. As I stretched over to the side nearest Dawn to turn out the light, I noticed my tee shirt on the floor between the beds. Little Frank sprang immediately to attention at the obvious implication.

With the light out I settled down and was soon asleep. Sometime later, I was wakened by someone sitting on the side of the bed gently shaking me. It took a second before it Dawned on me. Dawn was sitting with one leg up on the bed and bent with her foot under her other knee. She was wearing what I had imagined earlier - nothing. When I could see clearly, and speak cohesively, I said, "Whoa, whoa. We had a deal."

"No. You had a deal. I had my fingers crossed. Besides, it's after midnight. Night's gone. Morning's here. Deal's over. Move over and give me some room. I'm getting chilly."

I rolled over onto my left side and Dawn crawled in behind me and covered up. Soon she was snuggled up tight behind me. I could feel the contours of her body against my back and her warm breath on my neck and shoulders. Her right arm was over my hip. Her hand had wormed its way under the elastic of my shorts and was gripping my rapidly growing erection. Dawn pushed me further into the bed, rolled me onto my back and began kissing my chest and nipples. She moved up, kissed my lips, and gently pried them open with her tongue. All the while, she never stopped stroking my erection. Within seconds, she knew I was ready for action and she pushed my shorts down to my knees and rolled on top of me. She guided me into herself and settled down until there no further to go.

Dawn rode me up and down, side-to-side and front to back in ways I'd never experienced. I tried to warn her about my impending orgasm, but I was too late. I gave her everything I had. She took everything I gave and then gave me a gift as well.

We lay in the bed together with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her as we recovered.

"You know you're crazy."

"I've been told that on occasion. Now it's your turn."

I left her on her back as I slid slowly down her chest, kissing every inch as I went. I paused for a while when I reached her breasts, kissing and squeezing each one in turn. I then drifted lower until I was between her thighs. I kissed her lips and ran my tongue up and down over her pubic area from her cute rectum to her swollen clitoris. Her vocalizations told me I was doing something right so I increased my pressure and pace. Dawn pulled on my upper arm and insisted I turn around. We were soon orally stimulating each other in ways I hadn't experienced since my fraternity collaborated with the nearest sorority. One thing led naturally to another and soon I was over her with her legs on my shoulders and deeply inside her. It took a lot longer than the first time but soon we were deep into mutual satisfaction. We slept soundly the rest of the night tangled together.

Morning came with smiles and a repeat of last night with smiles and kisses. We showered together, and dressed separately. When we were ready to meet the others for breakfast, I asked, "What do we tell the others?"

"Nothing. And no one will ask if you can keep that cat that ate the canary look off your face."

"And a fine canary it was."

Dawn punched me on the shoulder and we went down to the lobby for breakfast. On the way down I realized that, if any of what's happened got out, I was in real trouble.

We ate breakfast as a group and went to the conference center for a final check of the systems before the conference opened at noon. The rest of the day went quickly as we met and chatted with clients and potential clients. We took lunch breaks in shifts and were busy until the doors closed at five.

As luck would have it, my lunch buddy was Charly. She was more than a little curious about Dawn's sleeping arrangements last night. I couldn't lie so I told her I had offered the second bed and the stipulations I had placed on the offer. Charly continued to push and eventually I admitted to a little carrying-on without details.

We hadn't made plans for dinner as a group. Dawn went off the work out her reservation problems. April and Eve wandered out of the hotel looking for evening activities. The rest of us, Charly, Beth and I, left the hotel to walk and enjoy the city. After a while the three of us stopped into a nearby Thai restaurant for dinner. My order of Pad Thai was huge; more than I could eat. Both women wanted me to bring the leftovers back to the hotel and keep it in the refrigerator in my room for snacking later. It was well after eight pm by the time we left the restaurant and closer to nine by the time we reached the hotel. We rode in the elevator together and, with some non-vocal communication between the women that I missed completely, Eve got off on six. On eight, Charly turned left - a right turn would have taken her to her room - with me and followed me down the hall to 801. She followed me into the room and closed the door behind us.

"What's up?"

"I didn't think you wanted to be alone tonight."

She was right. We had a very erotic evening together, slept together, and woke up together before sunrise. After a passionate one more time, Charly dressed and left to go to her room before anyone else was awake. I was beginning to really like trade shows. I also had the thought that I could be in trouble and probably lose my job as well.

Tuesday began like Monday. After breakfast, we went to the conference show floor. The day was identical to the day before, only longer, with new faces and the same product pitches. When the show closed at five pm we gathered for a quick synopsis. Afterward, I asked, "What's the plan for dinner?"

"No dinner tonight. Tuesday's game night," said April.

"Game night? What's game night?" I asked.

"We play cards on Tuesday nights during conferences. We don't get together very often and when we do we're working. So we set aside Tuesday night for us girls to play cards. I guess you're on your own tonight," offered Beth.

"Okay."

"Wait a minute," said Charly. "That doesn't seem fair. Why can't Frank play cards too?"

"It's always been an all girl poker party, but, just this once, I'd vote to make an exception," spoke up April again.

A short discussion ensued among the women, and, magically, I was invited to play cards with them. Then the discussion turned to where to play. None of the women's rooms seemed large enough. That left my very large room. I rolled over quickly under the five way pressure but, somehow, I felt I had been set up so they could use my room. We agreed to meet at seven in room 801.

Three of the women arrived with decks of cards. April was the first to arrive and was already at the table shuffling the deck when the others filed in. The game was Texas Hold'em, nickel, dime, quarter, with only two raises. Two hands later, April spoke up, "This is boring. Isn't there something else we can play?"

Several suggestions were advanced without consensus until Dawn blurted out, "How about strip poker?"

You could hear a pin drop until I said, "Whoa."

"What? You don't want to play strip poker?" challenged Charly.

"It doesn't seem fair. Five against one. I don't have a chance."

You're right. Everyone for him or herself, and we all start with the identical number of items to lose", agreed, Dawn. "Is everybody in?"

"Okay," spoke up Eve. "How many articles of clothing are we each wearing? I have three. Wait. If I put my shoes back on I have five."

"I have five as well," said April.

"Six for me," said Dawn.

"Same for me," chimed in Charly.

"I have seven," said Beth.

Finally, "I have eight," I said.

"Great," said Eve. "The maximum is eight. Everybody get out enough pennies so we all have eight. If we lose we can toss in pennies instead of clothing."

Everybody dug around in their purses or pockets until they each had eight items to lose. When everybody was settled around the table again, I asked, "Can I offer a few suggestions?"

Everyone nodded and Eve said, "Sure. Go ahead."

"Here goes. If everybody has eight items to lose, we could be playing as many as forty-nine hands before anyone loses their last item. That could take all night and more if we play standard poker with shuffles and deals for each hand."

What do you suggest?" asked Charly.

"How about we take just one card each? Low card loses. We wouldn't have to shuffle as often and it would move the game along more quickly."

"How about ties?

"That's only a problem with ties for low card. We could declare multiple losers or, and I think this is the best option; we would all take another card and use the ranking of the pairs to determine a loser. That also might create a new loser than the original tied cards."

"I like the second card option. It not only gives the original losers a second chance but it adds some tension to the game. Everybody on board?"

Everyone enthusiastically agreed. I then spoke up again. "I have another suggestion."

"Go ahead."

"This might seem a little self serving since I'm the only male in the group, but I think we should not play around the table. When you think about it, were playing 'strip' poker and the table obstructs vision. I suggest we move to the open area and sit in a circle on the floor."

Eve immediately jumped up and began moving the small coffee table in the sitting area out of the way against the wall. Soon everyone was seated on the floor in front of the sofa. April, who had been shuffling the cards since we sat down, placed the deck on the floor in the center of the circle, messed up the stack so the cards were scattered in a pile and drew a card. Everyone took a card. I drew last.

We all turned over our cards at the same time. Dawn's 4 was the low card. She picked up a penny and prepared to toss it into the circle.

"Wait a second," said April. "I have an Ace. Don't I win something?"

Beth suggested that April get Dawn's penny. I offered that if we just exchanged items lost between ourselves the game would last forever and we didn't have that much time.

"Do you have a suggestion?" asked Charly. "You've been pretty good with suggestions so far."

"At the risk of sounding self serving again, I propose the loser identifies the item lost and the winner does the honors, and the second card rule applies to duplicate winners as well so we will have only one winner and one loser."

Eve clarified, "That means the winner undresses the loser, right?"

"Yes."

Eve countered, "I'm not comfortable with that. I really don't want to be undressing another girl, especially when we get down to the unmentionables."

"Okay," said April. "How about the winner has the choice? They can do the honors themselves or the loser just does it themselves."

"I'm getting in deeper here," I spoke up, "but how about the winner can ask any other player to do the honors, and only if everyone passes does the loser act alone?"

That was immediately acceptable to everyone. If this worked out as I hoped I was going to have a very good evening. Dawn stood up in the center of the circle with the penny in her hand. April stood up and took it from her palm. Dawn then did a little pirouette and they both sat down. That set the pattern for the rest of the evening.

Everyone put their cards in a discard pile and drew another card. Dawn and Charly both drew 4's and tied for low. By rule everyone had to take another card. That changed the result. Dawn now had a 10 high and Charly a Jack high. Beth's 8, 6 combination made her the new low hand and my Ace, 4 was the high hand. Beth stood in the center with a penny in her hand. I stood up and took it from her. Beth then did her pirouette and we both sat down.

The third draw produced a three-way tie for low with Eve, Charly and I holding 3's. After the second draw, April held a 6, 5 for low, and Charly now had 3, Ace. Charly jumped up, delighted to have gone from last to first. April stood up, gave Charly a penny, spun around and sat down. Charly, smiling broadly, sat down as well.

Beth lost the next hand. She was out of pennies so she became the first to lose something real. Dawn won the hand. Beth sat in the circle and told Dawn to remove one of her shoes. Afterward, Beth stood, spun around and returned to the circle with Dawn.

After six hands, Charly and Dawn had given up one penny each. April gathered up the cards, shuffled and placed them in a messed up pile in the center.

After the next six hands, Dawn had given up both her shoes as had Beth. I had lost one shoe, and Eve and April had offered up one penny each.

Six hands later all the pennies were gone and April and Charly had begun to lose clothing.

Three hands later April was faced with the prospect of removing Charly's blouse. She opted to ask someone else. By chance, or design, none of the other women accepted April's invitation, so the task was left to me. I very much enjoyed slowly unbuttoning Charly's blouse and helping her to remove it. I sat down and Charly slowly spun around showing off her lacy pink bra. At the end of the group of six hands, I had had the honor of removing both Dawn's and Eve's blouses. Three of the ladies were now sitting in just their bras and two other pieces of clothing. April had four items on, Beth had five and I had lost both my shoes.

I quickly lost both my socks during the next six hands. I was delighted as Eve offered to let me remove Charly's pants; I won the opportunity to remove Dawn's pants as well. I also won the opportunity to remove April's blouse and, in the first real test of the evening, I won also won the opportunity to remove Dawn's bra. Dawn took the opportunity to bounce her breasts with her hands and she took the, now mandatory, turn around the circle.

Charly, Eve and Beth lost the next three hands. I was the unanimous choice of all to do the honors no matter who won. I helped Charly remove her bra and Eve and Beth to remove their pants. At this point I had four remaining items as did Beth. April had three, Eve two and Dawn and Charly were wearing just their panties.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Charly
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds