• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Charly
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Charly

We reached a critical decision on the next round. Dawn's 5, 2 pair lost, putting her panties at risk. As luck would have it, my 7, Ace pair won the honor. Dawn was a good sport as I slowly, very slowly, pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet. Her well trimmed pubic area was displayed to all as she turned twice to give everyone as much of a look as they desired.

After we sat back in the circle, Charly asked, "What happens next? Are we finished? Do we keep playing, and, if we do does Dawn just watch? Could she continue to play and how would that work? Frank?"

"I have a thought. I'd like to keep playing and I think Dawn, if she wants to should have a chance to play along with us. Dawn?"

Dawn spoke up, "I'm not comfortable for you guys to keep playing and I just watch. I also don't think it would be right to play with nothing to risk."

"Okay," I said. "I suggest that the game is now 'strip and dare.' I think we should take a few moments to create a list of dares folks that have lost all their clothing would have to perform."

"How would that work?" asked Charly.

"I think the first dare should be something simple and each subsequent dare would be more difficult."

"How about instead of difficult, the dares become more sexual?" suggested April.

"Do you have any suggestions?" I asked.

"Yes, how about the first dare is to kiss the winner. Nothing heavy. Just a simple kiss, for maybe ten seconds. The second dare could be a full blown, open mouthed kiss with lots of tongue for at least 30 seconds."

"There should be eight dares, since we started with eight clothing items and the last should be sexual intercourse," offered Charly.

After the surprise wore off, I could see everybody smiling and nodding along with Charly. There was no way I was going to object since I didn't see any down side for me. History said I would be part of the final dare and, even if I wasn't, I would get to watch. We took a short break. April and Charly sat at the table and created a list of eight dares. When we gathered again to continue the game, neither April nor Charly would share the list with the rest of us. They only confirmed the first two and the last dare.

Beth, Eve and April lost the next three hands and I was chosen again as the agent of undress for each. Dawn lost the next round and Charly confirmed that her first dare was to kiss the winner. Eve was the winner but she quickly nominated me as her surrogate. Kissing Dawn was extremely pleasant and the ten seconds went too fast.

April lost her bra and April and Charly quickly lost their panties before Dawn lost and faced her second dare. There was no surprise that the second dare was a passionate open mouthed kiss. I won the opportunity outright. Dawn threw herself wholeheartedly into the kiss. Her tongue was strong and hard to refuse, not that I wanted to. I gave as good as I got and when the thirty seconds were up we were both reluctant to return to our places in the circle.

April shuffled once again and we began the next round. The next six hands held mixed results for me. I quickly lost the next two hands, got to kiss Charly and then April, lost my next to last clothing item and then tongue danced with Charly.

During the next three hands, Beth lost another item leaving her in bra and panties, I got to kiss April for thirty seconds, and I let everything hang out. Charly lost the next hand and I got to kiss her for the third time for two minutes while holding and squeezing her breasts. Eve became the fifth one to become naked and I lost my first dare. That created a dilemma since I required a willing partner. However, Beth held the winning hand and refused to relinquish the honor. A new pair of lips, a new taste and a too short ten seconds.

During the next group of hands, I got to kiss Eve for ten seconds and then immediately again for thirty seconds. After a thirty second kiss with Dawn, I lost my second dare and Beth again volunteered. I got a thirty second kiss with April and Charly lost again on the last hand and I was fortunate to hold the winning hand. This time I was told I could kiss anywhere on her body above the waist with special attention on her breasts. Beth frustratingly remained in both bra and panties.

During the next six hands the dares continued. First Charly and then April reached the fifth dare. I was more that willing to stand in for Dawn and Beth and I kiss each of their breasts and rubbed their crotches for four minutes. Beth finally lost her bra and I was glad she did. I couldn't help but notice she was significantly larger than the others.

Next round I reached level six with Dawn. No one was even questioning that I was always the designated the winner. I could kiss her above the waist and touch her anywhere below the waist, including penetration with my fingers. The first one to lose the seventh dare was April. My instructions were to perform oral stimulation to her for ten minutes or until she had an orgasm. I proudly managed only five minutes.

One shuffle and three hands later April lost the eighth, and last, dare. She took my hand and led me to the nearest bed. She climbed up on the bed and pulled me toward her. I looked her in the eyes and whispered, "You don't have to do this."

"Darling, I've been waiting hours for this opportunity. You're not going to leave me hanging are you?"

She reached for my penis and found it a ready and willing partner. A few carefully places kisses and sucks and there was no stopping me. She lay on her back with her knees up and her legs parted. She urged me to get closer. I rubbed my erection on her moist lips and slowly entered her. She whispered "More," and I pushed as deep as I could go. Her legs came up around my waist as I moved rapidly in and out between her legs. In another minute her legs were on my shoulders and then on her shoulders. I pumped, she writhed, and we climaxed nearly together as April screamed and I panted.

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting on the floor, leaning on the bed facing the sitting area. Dawn was sitting on my right and Charly on my left. I had one arm around each of them, they were leaning their heads on my shoulders and their hands were wandering over my body. Eve was on the bed talking softly with April and sharing the leftover Pad Thai. Beth was sitting on the sofa somewhat distracted. After another minute or so, Beth stood up, walked over and stood in front of me. I looked up at her, with a questioning expression.

"I just don't feel right about the way the game ended."

"What do you mean? We played for as long as we could."

"Look around. Everyone, except me, is naked. I'm still wearing my underwear."

"I guess that makes you the winner."

"I don't feel like a winner. I feel left out. I'm still wearing my panties."

"Then take them off."

"I don't want to take them off. I want you to take them off."

By now Beth had everybody's attention. I sat up a little straighter. I moved my arms from around Dawn and Charly and beckoned Beth to get closer. I put my hands on her calves and moved them slowly up her legs. When I reached the hem of her full sized panties, I wiggled my fingers under the hem and continued to move my hands up and back until I was holding both her cheeks. When I looked up she had her eyes closed. I brought my hands forward again and continued up her hips until I had my fingers over the top of her panties' waistband. Hooking my fingers over the top, I pulled her panties slowly down her hips and thighs to knee level. I was looking at a full triangle of curly hair just an inch from my face.

I glanced up and Beth was looking down at me, smiling. I pulled the panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I replaced my hands on her cheeks and pulled her gently forward. She shuffled a little forward in response until I could bury my nose in her sweetness. I nuzzled my nose against her clitoris and she moved her legs further apart. Now I could use my tongue to trace the folds of her genitalia. Beth placed her hands on the back of my head and arched her back while pushing her hips forward. She then pulled my face away and began to slide down, keeping her sex against my chest. As she slid down she left a trail of gleaming liquid on my body. She stopped for a moment with her breasts at the level of my mouth and used her hands to move each within range of my mouth.

She began again to slide down my chest. Dawn and Charly could anticipate where things were headed. They began to vigorously stroke my erection. As Beth slid down, Charly held me in position, and Beth slid onto and completely down with me inside her. She sat still for a few seconds and then began to rock her hips back and forth. I was amazed at how quickly Beth's action caused me to erupt. Beth's reaction was to do the same. We rested there for several minutes while Beth eagerly kissed me.

Ten minutes later, without a spoken word, the women dressed in the minimum necessary to get back to their rooms, picked up the rest of their clothing and left. It was just after two am as I climbed into the dry bed and tried to sleep. My last thought was that I was going to be in trouble, I was probably going to lose my job and possibly go to jail as well.

Wednesday morning I went to breakfast at seven as had been our habit. Surprising, everyone else was already there and looking considerably less tired than I. The women worked the show floor with more than the usual energy and the results were outstanding. Afterwards, we had a light supper together and went our separate ways.

I decided I needed some rest and headed for the elevators. Dawn got on the elevator with me. "You look tired. Would you like some quiet company?"

"Only if you promise to keep the activity gentle."

Dawn followed me to my room and we settled on the sofa and agreed on a movie. Within fifteen minutes someone knocked on my door. When I looked through the peephole, Charly was standing in the hall. This time she was fully dressed and empty handed. I let her in and she greeted Dawn as if she knew she was going to be there. We settled back on the sofa with me between the two women and restarted the movie. The movie moved slowly and so did the women. Charly said, "Just relax and let us do all the work."

Over the next three hours they treated me like a sultan. The slowly undressed me, massaged my muscles and eventually led me to the bed. When they undressed, they did it without my help and added to my pleasure by rubbing various parts of their bodies against parts of my body. When the sex eventually happened they took the top in turn and refused to allow me to be anything except passive. When they were done, I felt more relaxed than earlier and not so tired. They dressed, kissed me goodnight and left together. I fell asleep wondering if it had all be a dream.

When I awoke on Thursday, I was naked and the TV was still on. I thought back on the previous evening and concluded that it was the best non-dream I'd ever had. Back in my room Thursday evening, after dinner, I answered a knock on my door. I looked through the peephole half expecting to see Charly. Astonishingly, Eve was standing outside my door. She looked nervous and her hands were held in front of her as she squeezed each hand alternatively with the other hand. I opened the door. "Hi."

"May I come in?" Eve asked.

"Sure. Come in and have a seat on the sofa. Can I get you anything from the fridge?"

"No, no. I'm fine although I'm not really sure about being here."

As Eve began to talk, I realized that, as surprising as finding her at my door, the evening was to get even more astonishing. Eve began by telling me how much she enjoyed being on the team and hoped her performance in front of the clients had met with my expectations. She continued that much, no all, of the after show activities had taken her by surprise but she was very glad she was included. She told me she had been talking with the other team members. She told them this was her first job out of college and she didn't expect everything that had occurred. She knew I had had sex with the other four women. She then told me what she had shared with the others. "You see, I'm a virgin."

"You didn't have to tell me that and I'm not sure why you did."

"Well, the girls pushed me into it. They told me you were a special and very gentle lover and, if I wanted to change my status, there was no one better than you to ask. So I'm asking."

I was speechless. This beautiful, twenties something, young woman was requesting that I be her first lover. That I should be the one to take her virginity.

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely. A little nervous, but determined. Please?"

As I considered her request, last evening came to mind. Was the entire time was a lesson on how to approach Eve's request. The entire group was behind Eve and, it seemed, the outcome was not in doubt to anyone but me. I moved a little closer to Eve, took her chin in my right hand and kissed her gently, but emotionally. Her initial response was tentative but she rebounded by opening her mouth and using her tongue to open mine.

"Slow down. We've got all night. Let me do all the work. You just relax into your feelings and enjoy every moment."

I spent the next half hour just removing her blouse and bra while touching and kissing every erogenous spot I could find above her waist. Several times she was so involved I thought she might pass out. When I stood her up and began to undo the buttons on her skirt she seemed in a trance. She kicked off her shoes as I lowered her skirt and she stepped out of it. I touched and kissed many of the rest of her erogenous zones while leaving her bikini panties in place. When she seemed ready, I backed her up to and onto the bed where I slid her panties off her legs.

She watched as I slowly undressed myself. I approached her, gently separated her legs and kissed her remaining erogenous zones. Within minutes she was moaning softly and shaking. She went stiff for about two seconds and then melted into the bed.

I moved her to the center of the bed and lay down beside her. I stroked her breasts and lower torso. When I positioned myself between her legs, she looked up at me. "Now?"

"Don't anticipate. Just relax. Close your eyes and be at peace with your body."

Eve took a deep breath and closed her eyes. I could feel her relax. I moved up and used my hand to rub the head of my erection up and down along her vulva. I gave special attention to her clitoris. When she was breathing slowly, I gently inserted my erection just inside her. She didn't react. She just kept breathing slowly. I pushed slowly until I was fully inside her. After a minute I began to move slowly in and out, setting up a gentle rhythm.

"Are we? My God, we are!"

Afterward, Eve curled up beside me and kissed my ears, face and lips repeatedly.

"Thank you. That was much better than I expected. It was heaven."

The second time was more energetic but equally satisfying.

Beth left for her room before eleven. I slept better than I had all week but not without thinking that I was in trouble, out of a job, going to jail and probably to hell as well.

The show closed on Friday at noon. We spent the afternoon packing up our stuff and loading the van. April and Eve left early to catch flights back to LA and Phoenix. Beth left a little later for her flight to Minneapolis. Dawn decided to drive part way back to Boston and spend the night on the road. Charly and I had a quiet dinner in the hotel restaurant with a nice wine and a shared dessert. Together, back in my room, we spent a pleasant evening. We acted as if we had known each other for decades rather than days. Our lovemaking was erotic and intense, without strain or guilt. Charly spent the entire night since there was no need to keep up appearances. We woke to a bright sunrise that we greeted with renewed passion. After a joint shower, we packed up, checked out and drove back to Connecticut. The ride was pleasant and without the excesses of the trip down. We didn't need to add more experiences to the fantastic load of memories we had.

When we parted in the parking lot back in Connecticut, I wondered where our relationship was going and I hoped Charly was wondering the same.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Charly
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds