Cheerleader's Mom: Creating a Lez

"That's it, ass eater, wet your daughter's shit hole," Allie moaned, making the dirty task even dirtier. She had always loved having her ass eaten, not only because of how dirty it was but also because it felt really good.

Michelle was focused on getting her tongue in her daughter's ass, even as the verbal humiliation continued. Although she had had a brief moment of strength, it was quickly broken and she was determined to be a good pet in hopes of getting to taste her daughter's pussy again.

"Are you going to be a good obedient mommy-slut from now on?" Allie asked, realizing she was going to be late again.

"Yes, Mistress," the submissive mom replied.

"Good," Allie said, moving away. "I have left new nylons on your bed for you today. Wear them."

"Yes, Mistress," the mom said, still on her knees.

"And be home at twelve exactly," the daughter instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded.

"You made me late for school," Allie sighed dramatically, as she put her skimpy skirt back on, "now I'm probably going to have to allow Mrs. Walker to lick my box for being tardy."

"Sorry, Mistress," the still hungry MILF replied, jealous of her pretty English teacher.

"Goodbye, slut," Allie said, walking out of her room.

Michelle remained on her knees until she heard the door close. She stood up, shook her head at her weakness. How come she couldn't resist? How come she didn't walk out of the room when given the chance? Why was she craving her daughter's pussy?

Sighing, she went to the bathroom, took off her nylons and took a long shower.

It was lunch and Michelle was horny as hell and eager with anticipation for her daughter's arrival... although slightly nervous about the punishment concept.

She was dressed in her new nylons, a black skirt and white blouse that showcased her black bra, trying to be sexy for her daughter... which was so wrong, so sick... that it actually turned her on more. Oddly, dressing sluttier...sexier, but definitely sluttier, somehow made her feel better about herself. It didn't make any sense, especially after all the times she had scolded her daughter for her inappropriate attire... irony apparently being a cold friend.

Looking at the clock, she sighed. Her pussy had been burning all morning and she craved finishing what she started.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was Allie.

"Hi, Mistress," she greeted.

"Good greeting, mother," Allie approved.

"Thank you, Mistress," the submissive mother responded.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" Allie asked, before adding, "although I'm thinking a pussy craving slut like you will likely see it as a reward."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle eagerly replied.

"Good," Allie said. "Cassandra will be there any minute. You will obey her as you would me. Is that clear?"

"Who is Cassandra?" A suddenly mortified Michelle asked.

"Is that clear?" Allie repeated.

"But," Michelle began, but was cut off.

"I fucking hate repeating myself, you fucking bimbo," Allie roared into the phone. "Is that fucking clear?"

Michelle quickly stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Yes, what?" Allie questioned, venom in her tone.

"Yes, Mistress" the submissive corrected.

"Good," Allie said and hung up before her mother could ask any more questions.

Michelle was mortified. Her daughter was sending over a complete stranger to come to her home. This was pushing it too far. She called her daughter back but, not surprisingly, Allie didn't pick up.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Michelle froze with indecision. She couldn't let a stranger come into her house and sexually use her. Yet, she couldn't disobey her daughter.

Reluctantly, and full of trepidation, she went to her door and opened it.

"Hi, Mrs. Weber," Cassandra greeted, surprised by how attractive the MILF was.

"Hi," Michelle responded, surprised too. Partly by how pretty the young woman was, and partly by how polite she was.

"May I come in?" Cassandra asked, always liking to make the submissive think she is in control. Unlike Allie, she was a tender and passionate mistress.

"S-s-sure," Michelle stammered, taken completely off guard by the politeness of the young lady. Maybe she wasn't here for sex.

"Thank you," Cassandra said, walking in and into the massive living room. "What a beautiful home you have, Mrs. Weber."

"Thank you," Michelle responded, taking in the athletic teenager.

Cassandra walked over to the nervous, adorable, MILF and complimented, "You are incredibly pretty, Mrs. Weber."

"Thank you," Michelle blushed, feeling giddy with anticipation. Originally petrified to have a stranger over, she had quickly become at ease with the teenager and was actually excited to please her.

Cassandra leaned in and kissed the older woman.

Michelle melted into the teenager, the kiss so passionate and tender that it sent fireworks through her entire being. No one, ever, had kissed her with such passion and intimacy.

Both women put their hands on each other's hips as their tongues danced and explored each other's mouths.

Cassandra's hand went to the MILF's pussy and she wasn't surprised to feel she wasn't wearing underwear. She also wasn't surprised to feel how wet she was.

Michelle moaned into Cassandra's mouth as her pussy was touched. She was willing, at that moment, lust taking over, to do anything this teenager ordered.

"You're so wet," Cassandra purred.

"I know," Michelle replied, unsure what else to say to the obvious statement.

"Is that because of me?" the teenager asked, as she slid a finger inside the MILF.

"Yes," Michelle moaned, as her legs gave out slightly.

"Follow me," Cassandra ordered, taking the pet's hand.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle replied, wanting to make it clear she was the submissive and willing to obey.

Cassandra said, as she lay down on a long ottoman, "Mistress is a very powerful word, my dear."

"I know," Michelle nodded, as she sat on the ottoman.

"Take off your skirt," Cassandra ordered.

Michelle obeyed instantly, the trepidation of having a stranger in her home gone the moment she was kissed.

Once off, Cassandra asked, "Your daughter hasn't made you shave yet?"

"No," Michelle said.

"Interesting," Cassandra said, before adding, "it's one of the first things I make my pets do, including my mother."

"Your mother is your pet?" Michelle asked, surprised and intrigued.

"Yes," Cassandra nodded, "all mothers should be submissive to their daughters, it's just natural."

"Really?" Michelle asked, somehow feeling way less guilty about committing incest hearing Cassandra's logic.

"Of course, you raise us and pamper us for years, and although society says it is wrong, the reality is you are prepping your daughter to be your Mistress," Cassandra explained.

Somehow that made perfect sense to Michelle. It explained why she couldn't stand up for herself, even when she desperately tried.

Cassandra added, "You'd be surprised how many families partake in incest. Not just daughters and mothers, but mothers and sons, daughters and fathers, fathers and sons and often family orgies."

"I can't fathom," Michelle admitted, even though she was intrigued as hell.

"Do you want to lick my pussy?" Cassandra asked, changing the subject, even though the answer was obvious. She just liked to hear the answer.

"God, yes," Michelle replied, her mouth salivating like a dog.

Cassandra hiked up her barely-a-skirt skirt to reveal she too was sans underwear and said, "Go ahead, my pet, please your Mistress."

"Thank you, Mistress," Michelle said, as she leaned down and buried her face between the teen's legs and began licking her shaved pussy.

"Take your time, my pet," Cassandra instructed, the submissive licking rather randomly. "Explore every crevice of my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF replied, as she slowed down her licking, realizing she was like a teen boy playing with tits for the first time... eager and random.

"That's better," Cassandra moaned, "allow the pleasure you are giving to slowly build."

"Okay," Michelle nodded, enjoying the completely different treatment in comparison to her daughter.

Cassandra enjoyed the older woman's tongue, loving to watch a pet learn the true way to pleasure a pussy.

Michelle was in heaven. She didn't want this to end. Cassandra's taste was exotic, her soft spoken instructions so sweet and tender.

"Now, part my pussy lips," Cassandra ordered.

Michelle obliged the order, wanting to get more of that sweet pussy taste.

"That's it," the teen domme moaned, her orgasm beginning to build.

"You taste so amazing," Michelle whispered, wanting her to know how intoxicated she had become with her.

"And your tongue is wickedly naughty," Cassandra moaned.

Michelle was flattered by the compliment and continued pleasing the teen goddess.

"Oh yes," Cassandra moaned, grabbing her hips to lift herself up slightly. "Now use your whole mouth to pleasure my pussy."

The MILF obeyed, awkwardly putting her entire mouth on the shaved pussy and sucking on the teen's clit.

"Oh God, that's it," Cassandra moaned, "keep doing that."

Hearing the increased breathing and moans excited the submissive pussy pleaser and she kept doing exactly what she was doing.

"I think you're quite the natural," Cassandra purred, knowing positive reinforcement was critical in good training.

A rush of pride went up Michelle's spine at the compliment.

Cassandra, however, always got off the same way, on top. Feeling her orgasm building, she ordered, "Get on your back, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle obeyed, hoping she was going to be allowed to finish what she started, unlike the stops and starts that Allie always did to her.

Cassandra straddled the pretty MILF and said, "Ready to finish what you started?"

"God, yes," Michelle nodded, impressed the teen could read her mind.

Cassandra lowered her pussy onto the submissive and moaned as she felt the tongue resume licking.

Michelle moved her hands to get comfortable and began licking with insatiable hunger.

In less than a couple of minutes, the teen's orgasm was close and she began slowly grinding her pussy on the pet's face.

Michelle licked hungrily, wanting to make the teen come, wanting to feel the flood of pussy juice and wanting to taste her cum.

Cassandra's orgasm continued to build until she finally erupted, "Yes, I'm coming, my pet."

As her face was coated, the MILF eagerly lapped up the heavenly taste of the teen's cum.

"Lick it all, my pet," Cassandra moaned, loving having her pussy licked throughout her orgasm.

Michelle had no intention of stopping until she was told to. She savoured the unique taste.

Eventually, Cassandra stood up and stretched. Looking down at the MILF she smiled, "That was very good, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," Michelle replied, feeling the thrill of accomplishment of finishing the task.

"Do you need to come?" Cassandra asked.

Michelle oddly enough had been so focused on pleasing the teen she hadn't been paying attention to herself. Yet, as she moved her legs she could feel the wetness seeping out of her pussy. "Yes, Mistress," she answered.

"I don't lick pussy," Cassandra said.

"Oh," Michelle said, disappointment rushing through her.

"But I do have an unorthodox way to get you off," the teen said, sitting down on the ottoman.

"Okay," Michelle said.

"Stand up and straddle my leg," Cassandra ordered.

"Okay," Michelle agreed tentatively, unsure where this was going.

"Now rub yourself on my leg, my pet," the Mistress ordered.

"Really?" the MILF asked.

"Of course," Cassandra nodded, "it's a whole new level of pet training."

"It is?" Michelle asked, even as she stood above the leg.

"Of course," Cassandra said, before adding, with a smile, "You get to hump my leg, just like a good loyal puppy."

"Oh," Michelle said, not overly excited about this task.

"Lower yourself on my leg, my pet," Cassandra ordered, her voice stern for the first time this entire encounter. Although a tender Mistress, she knew the rare time to be firm... in many ways the daughter becomes the mother.

"Okay," Michelle nodded, awkwardly lowering herself on the teen's leg.

"Okay, what?" Cassandra asked, wanting to remind the pet who was in control and who was the submissive.

"Sorry," Michelle corrected, "Okay, Mistress."

Once she felt the wetness on her leg, she ordered, "Now grind your pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle moaned, the feeling surprisingly good.

"This position is one of the best for a pet because it shows your trust and vulnerability," Cassandra explained.

Maybe it was the position, maybe it was obeying and maybe it was how horny she was, but in no time at all she could feel her orgasm building.

"Want to see my tits, my pet?" Cassandra asked.

"Yessss," Michelle moaned, as the pleasure continued to increase.

Cassandra pulled her top off enough to allow her pet to see her tits.

"So ripe and perfect," Michelle commented, wishing she could suck on them.

"That's it, my pet. Hump yourself like a dog," Cassandra instructed.

Somehow the demeaning concept enhanced Michelle's pleasure, realizing that although she enjoyed the intimacy of the encounter, somehow being demeaned got her off more.

"I want you to come on my leg," Cassandra ordered, a minute later as the pet's moans increased and her body movements became more aggressive.

"Oh God," Michelle moaned.

"Come now, my pet leg humper," Cassandra purred.

"Oh yes, fuck," Michelle whimpered loudly, before suddenly her orgasm ripped through her a moment later. "Holy mother fucking God."

"Keep rubbing," the domme ordered, as the pet reached climax.

"Oh God," her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor and onto her back, the orgasm seemingly never-ending.

Cassandra stood up and pulled her shirt back down as she watched the MILF come. Looking at her watch, she had to leave. She said, "That was fun, my pet. I hope to see you again."

"Anytime," Michelle replied, willing to meet the teen anytime, anywhere.

Cassandra knelt down and kissed the MILF softly. "Good to know," she smiled, when she broke the kiss.

Michelle remained on the floor for a good five minutes after Cassandra was gone. She couldn't believe how powerful her orgasm was. She couldn't believe that others committed incest too. She couldn't believe how quickly she submitted to a complete stranger.

She may have lain there forever, but the phone rang.

She got up, answered the phone and ended up in an hour long conversation with her mother about her father's health and her younger sister's bad choices (she chuckled to herself as she pondered her own BAD choices the past few days).

Michelle ended up cleaning the house until she received a text from Jeremy:

ROUND 2 tonight???

Michelle texted back:

Only if you can finish what you started and coat my face with your jizz!

Jeremy texted back:

Mission accepted.

Still horny, she texted back:

Can you get off early?

Jeremy wished he could but he couldn't. He texted back:

Sorry, no. Have a meeting in thirty minutes. But I will be ready and loaded tonight.

Michelle texted back:

It's okay. I'll just go and use my showerhead.

And she decided she would do just that.

She went to the upstairs shower, and was about to turn the water on when she was startled by her daughter.

"Nice ass, Mom," Allie quipped.

"Allie! Holy fuck," Michelle said, as she turned around.

"How was your lunchtime meal?" Allie asked.

"Tasty and educational," the mom replied, no longer ashamed to talk so bluntly with her daughter.

"Educational?" Allie questioned, intrigued.

"I learned that apparently incest is much more common than I assumed," she answered, before adding, "I also learned how to come from humping a leg."

"You really are a sexy slut, Mom," Allie smiled, before adding, "Come here."

Michelle walked the few feet and was surprised when her daughter kissed her, while her hand went to her fevered pussy.

Allie had wondered what it would be like to kiss her mother. It was one thing to have her eat her pussy or fuck her with a strap-on, which was just sex. But kissing... that was intimate. Allie also wanted to make her mother crave her pussy, having teased her this morning, and then given her a taste of Cassandra who had the sweetest tasting pussy she knew (one of a few she had actually tasted... another story for another time) and now she planned to have her mother finish what she started.

The tenderness of the kiss, mixed with the aggressiveness of the pussy rubbing, had the mother confused.

Allie, breaking the kiss ordered, "Undress me Mommy."

Wordlessly, this being completely different from the previous sexual encounters, she obeyed.

The mother took off the blouse, the bra and then pulled down the skirt.

Allie ordered, "The stockings too this time."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, slowly rolling the stockings down her daughter's leg.

Once naked, Allie joined her mother on the floor and ordered softy, as she touched herself, horny as hell after hearing that her mother had got off from riding Cassandras leg, "Suck on my titties, Mommy. Like I used to do on yours."

Michelle didn't hesitate as she leaned in with lust in her eyes and sucked the tiny perky nipple in her mouth.

"Yes, Mommy," Allie moaned, "that feels so good."

The mother cupped the right breast while sucking and tugging on the nipple, before slithering her tongue down the valley of heaven and replicating the same focused attention on her daughter's left nipple.

"God, Mommy, you're so lucky I caught you. You obviously were in lesbian denial," the daughter moaned, impressed with her mom's doting attention.

"You did awaken a side of me that I didn't know I had," the Mom admitted.

"Oh, I plan to awaken every side of you," Allie moaned, already with a plethora of twisted plans for her mother.

"I bet you do," the Mom purred, so far loving the so called punishments.

"They won't all be as pleasant as today," Allie warned, already knowing tomorrow was the beginning of discipline.

"I understand," Michelle nodded, and she didn't care. She was ready to go on this crazy journey of sexual self-discovery.

"Good girl," Allie said, before ordering, "On your back. I know you love being in that position."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds