Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass

"You are such a whore," Allie quipped.

"You made me that way," Michelle responded, as she slid her phone under the blanket.

Allie lifted her mother's leg up and began fucking her mom's ass as hard as she could.

"Oh yes, Allie, I'm close to coming," Michelle declared.

"Only real sluts come from getting ass fucked," Allie pointed out.

"Then I guess I'm a real slut," Michelle moaned, as her orgasm was about to erupt.

"A dirty mother ass slut," Allie added.

"Oh God," Michelle moaned. "More, more."

"A three hole bimbo whose only purpose is eating pussy, sucking cock and taking it in your cunt and asshole."

"Yessssss," Michelle screamed, yet another orgasm hitting her.

"Such a fucking slut," Allie quipped, as she continued pounding her mom's ass.

"Your slut," Michelle declared, as her body became weak from euphoria.

"My Mommy-slut," Allie corrected.

"Yes, your bimbo Mommy-slut," Michelle agreed.

Allie, wanting to come again herself, pulled the dildo out of her mother, and ordered, "On your back."

Michelle weakly obeyed and wasn't surprised when her daughter straddled her face.

"Get licking, Mommy-slut," Allie demanded, "you got me super horny."

Michelle obeyed, licking mindlessly, even as her orgasm continued to finish its journey through her entire being.

After a couple of minutes, Allie, sensing that her mother was utterly exhausted, decided to try something new. She got off her mother and said, "I'll be right back."

Michelle lay there completely spent. Although she loved licking her daughter, the multiple orgasms had usurped all her energy.

Allie went to her container of toys, grabbed something she had purchased recently and was yet to use, and returned to the bed. "Sit up," Allie ordered.

Michelle joked, "I'm not sure I can."

"Now," Allie ordered, "We get to initiate this toy."

Michelle looked at it. "What is it?"

"A double dildo," Allie said, as he got back on the bed and rubbed one end up and down her pussy lips.

"Oh," was all Michelle could say.

"Move in front of me," Allie ordered.

Michelle obeyed and grabbed the other end of the long toy. She rubbed it up and down her pussy lips too.

"Now put it in your cunt," Allie ordered.

"Okay," the mom nodded.

Slowly the dildo filled both of them as they got closer and closer together.

Eventually the mother and daughter had created an amazing magic trick as the entire double ended dildo disappeared inside their bodies.

Allie ordered, Now let's grind our pussies together."

And they did. Both grinded on each other, which created incredible pleasure both inside where the dildo snake moved all around inside them and on the outside where they stimulated each other's clits.

Allie eventually came as she screamed, "Keep grinding, Mommy. I'm coming."

Michelle kept grinding until she was told to stop as Allie felt she was going to pee.

As Allie rushed to the bathroom, Michelle collapsed on the bed and faded to sleep... the dildo still inside her.

When Allie returned she laughed. She had worked her mother over so hard she had passed out.

Allie grabbed her cell and texted a few of her pets for an epic day for her mother tomorrow.

I expect each of you to be available tomorrow!!!

A couple of minutes later, as Allie went to shower, she had a party to go to in a couple of hours, all her pets texted back:

Yes, Mistress.

Allie texted back to each individually:

Good girl.

As Allie got in the shower, she smiled as her mother's lesbian initiation party was all ready.

Tomorrow was going to be another crazy day.

THE END FOR NOW....

COMING NEXT... the final chapter of this Mom submission series: Lesbian Lust

DELETED PHOTO'S:

This chapter had many photos taken for it and a few sex scenes that were not used; plus a few anal training scenes that were hot but didn't fit.

Foot Worship Scene:

Deleted Shot: Michelle kissing Allie's foot.

I thought about starting the lengthy training session with foot worship, but I decided to go with a tenderer and sweeter opening. Plus there had already been foot worship scenes in earlier chapters.

THE PHOTO:

Dildo Ass Scene:

Deleted Shot: Allie using a dildo in Michelle's ass.

I loved the idea of Michelle spreading her ass cheeks to take a dildo in her ass. Yet, like the previous deleted photo, I decided to make Allie a more tender Mistress and went with the vibe in pussy, vibe in ass and Allie licking her mom's pussy angle instead.

THE PHOTO:

Fisting Anal Scene (demo version):

Deleted Shot: Allie fisting Michelle's ass.

This may have been the nastiest photo of them all. It wasn't used for the same reason as the first two: the scene was one of intimacy and trust. Not to mention anal fisting the first time someone is ever ass fucked is likely unbelievable.

That said, this is a demo picture that was created as a sample of all the potential plot ideas and as you can see is with Allie in different attire, Michelle in different nylons and the scene in Michelle's room instead of Allie's.

In the end it wasn't re-rendered because it was just too nasty. Although not too nasty to have you see here in deleted shots:

And, of course, those silly flip flops get to make another appearance.

THE PHOTO:

Michelle Eats Allie (Alternate Photo):

I liked this photo too. I particularly liked the look of pleasure on Allie. Yet, in the end, the position didn't flow with the story and it ended up not being used.

THE PHOTO:

Anal Training (Alternate Photos):

This was my favourite scene to write so far in all five chapters. And the first of the two upcoming photos is probably my favourite of all of them and easily the hardest to cut (I now understand when I'm watching blu ray extras and directors say "this scene was hard to cut because we loved it, but it didn't fit the flow of the movie"). In the end, the first photo, although hot, just didn't seem believable for a first time anal. I tried to write it in a few times, but in the end, I reluctantly, very reluctantly, cut it.

The second photo is also pretty and was originally going to be the climax scene. Yet, when I decided to add the phone scene with her husband, I decided to go with the different climactic scene and this photo, although hot, no longer fit. But Michelle's mouth in a BIG O position, and the cock buried deep in her ass was hard to cut. Even her nipples are drool worthy.

Thankfully, having deleted scenes or alternate photos allows me to show you these great photos, my mindset for not using them and likely give you a reason to say: 'Jasmine, you are a moron'.

THE PHOTO:

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds