• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Chinese Eyes
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Chinese Eyes

That pink wetsuit was easy to spot 'n I watched and Lays was on a wave, riding it in and she was totally having a ball and pulling some rad moves on the face and I watched her all the way until she kicked off the back and headed on out, paddling into the incoming breakers and they made her look tiny.

She'd disappear and then pop up and I could kind of tell someone was getting twitchy.

"Alex," I said, looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm okay here just watching," I said. "You get out there. I don't want to keep you here when you want to get out there."

"You sure?" he said. But I could tell. He was itching to get out there.

"Go," I said, pushing him. "I'm gonna watch you guys."

"I'll be back in a couple of hours," he said. "Maybe a bit longer."

* * *

"Couple of hours, you said." I giggled coz really, I didn't mind. I'd enjoyed myself just watching them. He did look kind of sheepish though. "Not five," I added. Then, "it must've been good, huh?"

He grinned. "Totally epic," he said.

"Those waves were just sick," Lays chipped in, peeling her pink wetsuit off and I wanted one like that.

Phoenix and Tiff walked up with the others 'n I knew them all now. Lachlan. Colin. Ken. They were all talking about the waves, the rides, where they'd go tomorrow and me, I was sitting there yawning.

"You take her back, Alex. I've got a ride with Lachlan and Lays." Tiff grinned. "See you tomorrow, Charlie."

"Bye guys."

"Here." Alex looked at me and patted the center of the bench seat. Right next to him. I looked at him and thought about it for about a second and slid over, next to him and it just felt totally natural. Even more natural when his hand rested on my leg and my own rested on his, stroking the back of his hand as we pulled out onto the Highway and headed back towards Surfers 'n it was already getting dark.

His hand.

I rested my head against his shoulder and I looked at his hand, resting there, on my thigh. It was warm. I was wearing my bikini and an old tee and sandals. Nothing else. My jeans were in the back along with the jacket I hadn't needed. Rick? No, he was history and it wasn't late and there was an Australian Crawl cassette playing, coz that Sandman was old enough it didn't even had a CD player.

Frigging cassettes and Alex's old man had a box of them and he'd put on this CD by some Aussie group called Australian Crawl. The Boys Light up, that was the album and there was this song, Chinese Eyes, I liked that one and I sang along quietly coz I knew the words now.

< We're gonna watch the moon come up

I'm drinking salty wine

With some friends of mine

From our favourite cup

We're national parked, after dark

We're gonna watch sun go down

But you and I and the nights of sigh

In that house on the edge of town

And then Alex was glancing at me, smiling, singing with me.

Chinese eyes

You know it wasn't just a holiday fling

Chinese eyes

She's no take away Chow Mein...

"Alex," I said, not looking at him. Looking at his hand.

"Yeah?" he said.

"How long are you staying here?"

"Couple of months," he said. "Me Dad's got something going."

"What about you?" I asked, not looking at him. Not looking at anything really. "Do you have something going?"

"Yeah," he said, and now we were looking at each other. "I do. How about you, Charlie? Do you have something going?"

I looked at him and my hand rested on his and I thought about that. Did I? What about Rick and I knew the answer to that one. Rick was gone with the dodo.

"Yeah, I got something going," I said and neither of us were smiling. "As long as I'm no takeaway Chow Mein."

He didn't say a word, but he did slow, he turned off, into a rest area overlooking the sea and he stopped, put the Sandman into neutral, parking brake on. "It isn't just a holiday fling, Charlie. Not with you."

"Not for me, either," I said and I did something I'd never done with Rick and this wasn't even a date but Alex'd said I was no holiday fling and I hope to Christ he meant it coz if I was, this was gonna hurt worse than Rick. I moved his hand on my thigh, moved it higher and except for that tee, all I was wearing was that Minkpink bikini and yeah, it had string ties at the side and it was small and I eased my knees apart and moved his hand to touch me where I wanted him to touch me and when his hand cupped me there my heart just exploded.

"Chinese eyes," he breathed, turning towards me, drawing me closer, his nose brushing mine, his lips brushing mine and then he was kissing me, we were kissing and his hand cupped my sex and I shifted, moved, turned a little towards him and there was that moment of anticipation as his hand eased up and then his fingers slid inside my bikini bottoms and he was touching my sex, his fingers touching my sex and yeah, I'd gone to the spa at the resort and done that full wax.

"Uh," I kind of gasped coz he knew what he was doing and his fingertip found me and pushed gently and I was already so hot and wet and his fingertip was inside me and his hand cupped me and Jesus I was so wet and slippery around his fingertip and on his hand.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." My moan was one long breath of exquisite surrender as I felt his fingertip exactly where I wanted it and he pushed and I opened, there was that heart-stopping moment of surrender as his finger slid through my entrance, slid up inside me, pushing, penetrating, not stopping until the full length of his finger was inside me, his other fingers pressed up against my slippery swollen labia.

"Charlie," he breathed, the moment his mouth lifted from mine.

"Uh," I gasped, coz he knew what he was doing and it was magic and I just kind of squirmed on his hand, wanting more and oh god his finger was inside me, moving, twisting, touching me inside, caressing me inside and I was melting all over his hand. Wet. So wet for him, wet and hot and slippery on his finger and he was touching me inside, everywhere and I just looked at him, wide-eyed, gasping for breath and it was just so good.

"Uuughhhh." His finger moved, slid, probed, twisted, my back arched just a little at that intimate pressure as I looked into his eyes and there was the sheer physical pleasure of his finger moving inside my sex, the exquisite sensations as his finger slid outwards, then inwards again, movement inside me, slipping into me, pressing against my inner walls, his hand stroking and pressing against my sex, feeling myself so wet everywhere he touched me.

"Alex," I moaned, head back against the seat, back arching, his hand on me and my hands slipped down, pulled my tee-shirt up and off, dropping it on the seat beside me and my bikini top followed and he kind of stopped kissing me and looked and I heard his breathing and saw the way he was looking at me and I just eased back and drew him down onto the bench seat with me and we moved, twisting, turning, hands on each other.

"Ohhhhh, Alex... Alex..." Hand inside my bikini bottoms, finger inside me, hand cupping my sex. His eyes, his face, looking down at me, watching me as my back arched, as I hung one leg over his, my hips lifting, shuddering and he was enjoying watching me and I was enjoying him seeing me, seeing my excitement and one of my hands reached down, pushed at my bikini bottoms, pushing them down and kicking them off and I was naked for him.

"Charlie." He looked at me. Just looked and I lay there, heart pounding as his eyes explored me. As his finger explored me. As he smiled and his mouth lowered towards my boobs, closing on them for the first time, licking across my skin, sucking at my engorged and swollen nipples and now I clung to his head desperately as his mouth ran over me, licking, sucking, tasting and I was turning towards him, pushing my boobs at his mouth, wanting more and more and more and I could feel him hard against my thigh and I wanted to give him what he was giving me.

My hand found him through his beach baggies and he was hard. "Take them off," I gasped, and he did, his mouth never leaving me and then he was as naked as I was and I was holding him and stroking him slowly, enjoying his cock in my hand, silky skin overlaying the heated steely hardness beneath and I was just on fire, a fire that spread down my neck to my chest, to my breasts. They hurt, my nipples ached even more than they had earlier and I tingled everywhere, sensitive, jittery even, my stomach that tight knot.

"Lie down," I breathed, "here, where I am," and he looked at me and we eased around each other, banging and bumping everything but I didn't care coz there was nothing but excitement and anticipation mixed up with my desire and what I felt for Alex and it was an intoxicating mix as I moved over him and down, kneeling on the front seat and his fingers brushed my head, entwining themselves in my long black hair, guiding my head downwards, towards his cock.

My lips touched him halfway down his length, kissed him. My tongue slipped out, licking him and he tasted so good, like Alex but sea salt flavored. I licked along his length, supporting him with my hand, holding him upright when my tongue reached his glans and the head of his cock, exploring, stroking my tongue from side to side and round the tip, licking my way from the head down to the base of his shaft.

Cupping his balls in my free hand, feeling their size, the way they hung below his cock in those dangling sac's, so large, larger than I'd expected and I licked across his tender flesh, enjoying the different flavor and scent and hose little sounds he was making told me he was enjoying himself. He reached down with one hand as I lapped at his balls, took his cock in one hand and slid it across my cheek as I lapped, leaving a wet streak on my skin. Still lapping gently, I nuzzled back, rubbing my check against his shaft as I held it with my other hand.

His fingers in my hair once again, I stroked his shaft, a slow but steady stroking of his cock while I licked at his balls, then ran my tongue from his balls up to the base of his shaft, licking my way up his shaft, coating his rigid length with my saliva, my hand resuming its slow stroking as my tongue reached the upper half of his length. I lapped at the glans again before working my way back down to his balls, enjoying myself coz hey, I knew I was good at this. I'd been giving Rick blowjobs since forever.

Alex was enjoying himself, those noises he was making, those jerks of his hips, the way he held my head, they were all giveaways and guess an Australian blowjob and an American one were pretty close coz he seemed real happy as I licked and stroked away, taking the odd break to lift my mouth from his cock and rub it against my cheeks and face and yeah, he was getting closer coz I could taste that cum taste that said things were getting closer for him.

"Oh god, Charlie... Charlie."

His cock was in my mouth at last and he filled it, my jaw stretched as I opened wide, my tongue sliding down the underside of his cock as I lowered my head, seeing how much of him I could take inside. My lips slid down his shaft, sliding lightly on him, my head held lightly by his hands and when I glanced up he was watching me and smiling as his eyes met mine and that meeting was an almost electric shock.

His voice was almost dreamy. "Oh yeah, Charlie, that's so good...."

His hand stroked my head, running through my hair, sending little shivers through me. Easing my head up, my lips and tongue sliding along his shaft until only the glans remained in my mouth. Now, his cock coated with my saliva, I swallowed, tasting cock-flavored saliva, tasting him in my mouth, enjoying the taste, the slightly salty tang and his hips moved a little, gently easing his cock in and out between my lips, which rested lightly around his shaft as he moved himself between them.

There was so much saliva in my mouth that I had had to swallow continuously in order to keep myself from choking. With those first repetitive swallows, I really tasted him, slightly salty, even more delicious than first taste of his cock on my tongue had been and I started moving my mouth on him myself, sealing my lips on his shaft, my tongue swirling around and teasing his glans before my lips slid down his shaft.

Taking further inside my mouth, sliding my lips down his shaft, taking him until the tip of his cock brushed the back of my mouth, pulling back until only the head of his cock was inside. Bobbing my head on him, each time taking as much of him in as I could and doing my best to press and move my tongue on him at the same time. Holding his cock upright with one hand while bobbing my head slowly up and down, my lips clamped to his shaft, suckling lightly on him as well as using my tongue, and I was enjoying working my mouth on his cock, simultaneously stroking him with my hand.

"Uhh... oh yeah... Charlie ... God yeah ... Charlie... that's great ... That's... Charlie...." Alex's voice, his excitement and enjoyment evident with every word and that was heaven for coz I wanted to please him. I wanted that so much and his hips moved, his cock surging into my mouth now, moving more vigorously than I'd managed. Stroking deeper into my mouth, pushing a little deeper each time until the tip of him was touching the back of my throat.

"Mmmmmppphhhh." Muffled noises from me as his cock slid into my mouth, as my head bobbed up and down, his rigid cock sliding between my lips, sliding over my tongue and I knew he was enjoying what I was doing, I could hear his grunts and groans of pleasure. I could hear his heavy breathing as I worked my mouth on him. His hips were flexing, working his cock into my mouth, between my lips even as I moved my mouth on him and I loved it. Loved what I was doing for him, loved the pleasure and the excitement I was generating within him.

My mouth flooded with saliva as I worked on him, forcing me to swallow and swallow and swallow but the saliva that coated his cock collected on my lips as he thrust back in, trickling from my lips down my chin, wetting my face, wetting my hand where I held him, wetting my face and I loved it. Loved knowing that he was closer and closer and now I didn't hold back at all coz I wanted to bring him off and my mouth plunged down on him, my lips sealed to his shaft, touching my finger and thumb where I ringed the base of him as the tip of his cock slid into my throat just a little.

His other hand held my head, his fingers entwined in my hair and now he was almost controlling my movements as I plunged my mouth down on him, my tongue swirling enthusiastically. Oh yeah! This was good. This was so good and now that I was blowing him I wanted him to be there and I used my hand to stroke him, using the wetness of my saliva for lubrication as my hand slipped along his full length, sliding along the length of his shaft, faster, faster, faster, bobbing my head on him, my lips sucking at his length as my head moved, sucking hard, my hand working him.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhhh." One moment my hand was gripping him tightly, working away on his cock as my mouth plunged down on him. The next moment his hand held my head down, his cock pushed firmly into my mouth, the tip touching my throat. He groaned, his hips shook, his muscles tightened, my lips felt his cock pulse; he started to cum. That first explosive spurt erupted, filling my mouth to overflowing with his cum, that first flooding taste of his semen in my mouth, thick spurts on my tongue, filling my mouth to overflowing so that I gulped and swallowed frantically.

I wasn't startled by the taste. I'd tasted enough of Rick's to know what cum tasted like but somehow Alex's cum tasted special and I swallowed it almost greedily, wanting his cum in my mouth, in my stomach, wanting to swallow every drop as he spurted in my mouth but what did startle me was the sheer volume of his cum as it erupted into my mouth. I mean, I'd done this with Rick but Rick had never cum like this, filling my mouth to overflowing with great thick liquid spurts, salty and astringent and delicious and I did my best as his cum continued to erupt, jetting spurts flooding my mouth, filling my mouth, overflowing onto my chin, my hand, my face, my hand still trying to stroke him as my lips plunged almost to the base of his shaft and I wanted not just to blow him but to blow his mind.

Mouth sealed to him, my hand continued to stroke him, clasping him tight, milking him. I had no idea how much of his cum I'd already swallowed but I didn't stop until there was nothing left. I knelt there, holding him, my mouth still full, his astringent semen thick on my tongue as I swallowed, my tongue rolling the thick textured cream around my mouth before I gulped it down, my tongue flickering out to clean my lips as I released him, smiling, breathing hard, tasting him.

"I want to do that for you," he breathed at last, and now I was lying on him, enjoying his body against mine, naked. Skin against skin.

"It's late," I yawned. "I have to be back." I kissed his nose, coz Rick never liked kissing me after he came in my mouth. "I'm so happy, Alex. You don't have to do anything for me." I smiled. "Not tonight anyhow."

"Tomorrow," he said, kissing me, his mouth on mine and he didn't care and I lost myself in that kiss and in him coz I wasn't no takeaway chow mein and he was mine and I was his and it didn't matter that it was only for a couple of months because that was, like, forever.

* * *

That next morning, seeing him waiting, I stopped for a long moment and just looked at him before he saw me, drinking him in. Tall, lean, fit, tanned, shaggy blonde hair, that relaxed easy look about him, confident, smiling and I just wanted to hold him tight and never let him go so I did, running across the sidewalk, almost leaping on him so that he dropped his coffee and he was laughing as he turned and took me in his arms and then we were kissing with, like, wild abandon or whatever.

Riding the waves down at the beach at Surfers, Alex coaching me and I had that confidence now, knew the basics and that arbo we drove down to Byron Bay and Alex took me out to ride the waves at The Pass.

"Perfect," he said, once we were there. "See that, Charlie. Two, maybe three feet, south easterly swell, we're gonna get these long rides and see that, totally epic right hand point." He grinned. "Let's go!" So we did, boards under one arm, hand in hand down the beach and hey, Lays and Tiff and the others were there, sure enough.

"You guys an item now, huh?" Lays said, coz we were, like, sitting on our boards side by side waiting for a wave and holding hands.

"It's sweet, mate, real sweet," Lachlan was laughing and Alex was just giving him that easy grin back and me, I didn't care. I wanted everyone to know it was me and Alex now and the smile he gave me, the squeeze of his hand, yeah, he wanted everyone to know too.

"Yeah, we are," he said, and there was that smile for each other.

"Cool," Tiff said, and she was there now, smiling. "You two're made for each other."

* * *

That evening at the Beach Hotel, eating, drinking, dancing coz they had a live band and then heading on back in the shag wagon. Making out in the front seat and...

"Shark week," I said, rather sadly coz talk about timing sucking so bad. I'd smiled then. "Can I take them off?"

He'd grinned and yeah, I took them off and I did my best to blow his mind and when he came, I swear it was like a frigging firehose'd been turned on or something and the taste of him in my mouth stayed with me the rest of the evening.

* * *

Same thing every day for a week now and hey, every morning I was down on the beach at Surfers with Alex riding that board like I knew what I was doing and afternoons, we joined the others wherever they were and I watched while Alex went out and caught some good ones and evenings we'd hang out together 'n I'd suck Alex's brains out through his cock on the drive back to where Mom and I were staying and Alex'd drop me off, and if it hadn't been shark week I'd have suggested getting in the back of that shag wagon and making it live up to its name but hey, no rush, there were weeks left and I just didn't want to think about this ending coz this wasn't no holiday fling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Chinese Eyes
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds