• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Chinese Eyes
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Chinese Eyes

He laughed, and went under. Came up blowing bubbles and now I was laughing.

* * *

"Shower," I said as we walked into my room, hand in hand.

"First," he said.

"First," I agreed, leading him in to my bathroom. "Together."

"I've never seen you in anything but a bikini or shorts and a tee," he said, holding up some panties that I'd left on the counter.

"You can," I said. "After the shower." I smiled. "You can take them off me too."

* * *

"I love those panties," he said, lying next to me on his side, propped up on one elbow and he was looking down at me, one finger tracing across my stomach just above my panties.

"Why?" I asked, curious. Excited, coz after that shower and he'd washed me everywhere, I'd put those panties on for him. Nothing else. Just my panties and okay, they were from Victoria's Secret and they were black and lacey and tiny. So okay, I was curious.

"They..." He paused, wrinkled his forehead and yeah, he was excited coz something big and hard was resting on my thigh. "They hint and they conceal," he said at last, smiling, and his finger was touching what was concealed. "You know what's there but it's hidden and that's exciting."

His finger moved, brushing me through the lace so that my hips lifted a little, wanting more. He smiled, teasing me, touching me and we both knew he'd get what he wanted when he wanted it and we were both enjoying this. The touching, the teasing and my wetness was soaking through my panties where his fingertip moved and I knew he knew how wet I was.

"Ohhhhhh." Limp and breathless. I moved my arms, above my head, hands on the bed, exposing all of me to him. Surrender. Complete surrender, my knees edging apart. ""Alex," I breathed, looking up at him.

"Charlie," he breathed, looking down at me. Not smiling now. Serious. As serious as I was.

"I'm yours," I said. Knowing I was. Knowing something else now too and I hadn't been sure, but now I was. "I love you." I'd said it and it was true and I knew that. I loved him and I waited, heart pounding because I'd bared my soul. Exposed more than my body to him. "I love you," I whispered.

"Charlie." His voice was a whisper. His lips brushed mine, raised. His eyes looked down into mine. Blue eyes, eyes the color of the Pacific in summer, a bright blue that held me, hypnotized me, enthralled me. "Charlie." He hesitated, my heart jolted. Is lips brushed mine. "I love you."

We were kissing. A gentle kiss, a gentle brush of his lips as his mouth closed on mine, demanding a response. I responded, my mouth his, my tongue his, my body folding against his, shuddering as I felt his hardness pressing firmly against my body and I was going to be entirely his and there was no hesitation as his hand removed my panties, peeling them down, peeling them off and I was naked for him.

Naked and exposed and our kiss went on and on and on and his hand cupped me, cupped my sex, his finger easing into me and somehow he was brushing my clitoris with his thumb as he fingered me and I was wet on him. So wet and ready as he touched me inside, caressed me inside, feathering my clitoris, little rushes of pleasure. Surges, hot wetness, limp excitement.

"I'm yours, Alex," I breathed, my legs parted for his hand. For him. "I'm yours."

"You are, Charlie," be breathed and he was moving, lifting himself. Moving over me. Moving between my legs. Legs that I spread wide for him, separating, opening myself, drawing my knees back, offering myself to him.

"You're mine," he breathed and he took me, entering me slowly, making me his.

"Ohhhhhhh." That long hard sliding penetration and his cock was inside me, against me everywhere inside and he was filling me, pressed up hard against me as I shuddered beneath him, my thighs cradling him, my body his. All of me his and there were no words as he took me gently.

"Ohhhhhhh." No words, only wordless pleasure as he moved on me. Moved in me, his body lean and hard and hot on mine, his hands pinning mine to the bed, his mouth possessing mine as his cock possessed my sex, thrusting, sliding, filling me, sheathed in me and his body belong with mine. Belonged inside me, making me whole, making us one and I wanted him to do this with me, on and on and on.

"Alex... Alex... I love you..." Moaned as he moved, as he eased back, as he thrust himself into me, moving, always moving, sliding, shafting me. Filling me and I was his and my surrender was total. Body, soul, everything of me was his and he took me.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh." Took me faster, harder, his breathing harsher, his hands squeezing mine, hos movements more demanding. Taking. He was taking me now and I wanted that. Wanted him to take me.

"Charlie..." His voice a groan, a paen of desire and I knew he was holding himself back.

"Do it to me, Alex," I moaned, my back arching, feet bouncing in the air. "Do what you want."

"Charlie..." he groaned and his restraint left him in an instant and he was humping me. Short hard thrusts that I felt all the way to my toes. Toes which were waving in the air over his back as his hips lifted and plunged. Impaling me. Impaling me in a good way. A wonderful way.

"Unnhhh ... uunnhhh ... uunnhhh." I heard myself crying out as each stroke jolted my body.

I couldn't think of anything else. Only what he was doing to me. "Fuck me," I sobbed, "fuck me... harder... do it to me...do it do it do it"

Oh god. He did. So hard that I thought he might split me in half and now he was moving faster, frantic, as frantic as I was, my hands clutching at his, my feet kicking at his butt as he humped me wildly. I wanted to please him, I wanted to please and satisfy him so much and he was thrusting deeply, powerfully, filling me and then he was groaning.

"Yes ... yes ... oh fuck yes..." and I felt him deep and he was cumming inside me.

"Oh god ..yes .. yes .. yes..." I offered myself up to him, my sex spasmed on him, clasped him tight where he shafted me, welcomed his spurting culmination inside me. Deep inside me. Welcomed his powerful jerks, his cock pulsing inside me as he ejaculated within me. I hadn't climaxed myself, not this time, but feeling him cum in me was so good, so satisfying. Deeply satisfying and I loved him, loved him so much as he collapsed limply on me, breathing hard and now my hands, released, were stroking his back gently as his breathing slowed and I was his. I knew I was his and that was everything now.

* * *

"Charlie." His voice in my ear and I'd been asleep in his arms and it was dark outside.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"Ten," he said.

"Mom's never back before midnight," I said, and something was hard where it pressed against my butt. I wiggled. "Want to do it again?"

"Uhhhhh." I guess he did, coz his hand was holding my hip and something was pushing up inside me. "Uhhhh." All the way up inside me.

"Yeah," he breathed. "Yeah, I do."

"Uhhh," I said. "Uhhh... uuuhhh... uhhhh." Coz he was and I just kind of stayed where on was, curled up on my side with him behind me and his cock pumping slowly and it was great. It was better when he touched me while he fucked me and it was even better when I climaxed while he was fucking me and then he was out of me and I wanted him back.

"Here," he said. "Like this," and his hands had me on my back and he was over me and I wanted him like this as well. On me and in me, his mouth on mine, hos body one mine, close to me, cradled by mine, my hands clutching at him as he had me and I climaxed again as he rode me and again when he came inside me and afterwards we just lay there, holding each other.

"I love you," he breathed, almost a mantra, words that we both breathed, words that permeated my soul and he was part of me and always would be and in the background there was that knowledge that in a few weeks I'd have to return home and we'd part but that was a thought I pushed away because this was now and now was all there was.

* * *

Meeting him outside every morning, the Sandman there, waiting for me. Alex there, waiting for me with his coffee and the boards and the wetsuits in the back. Driving to were the surf was. Down to the beach at Surfers if the breaks were good. Driving down the Pacific Highway and I knew it like te back of my hand now. Knew it like I knew Alex's body. Every curve of it.

The beaches. The surfing spots. The Superbank. Greenmount. Coolangatta. Currumbin Alley. Burleigh Heads and I'd surfed there now, braving the rocks, riding that break and I was out there with Alex and Lachlan and Colin and Ken and Lays and Phoenix and Tiff, sitting on my stick, waiting for the right wave, riding the break.

Byron Beach and I knew that now too. Belongil. The Pass. Clarkes Beach. The Wreck. Tallow Beach. Suffolk Park with it's A-frames. Wategoes. All of them. Surfing every day and I was as toned and fit as Lays and Phoenix and Tiff and my Minkpink or my Wicked Weasel bikini came without a thought. My Billabong wetsuit slipped on and off without a thought, a second skin and my board was a part of my body, something I rode without a thought.

Alex and Charlie. We were an item. We came together now, just like Lays and Lachlan. Tiff and Colin. Phoenix and Ken. He was me and I was him, together and I wished it could be for always. Surfing. Lying on the beach together. Pubs. Partying. Dancing together to live bands.

Aussie music. Midnight Oil. ACDC. Split Enz. Crowded House. INXS. Cold Chisel. Icehouse. Hunters and Collectors. Australian Crawl. Dragon. Nick Cave. Wolfmother. John Farnham. Sia. Redgum. Neil Finn. Iva Davies. Listened to them all while we were hooning around in the shag wagon. Burgers in the front seat, looking out at the swell. Sitting around with the others. Talking. The guys knocking back the tinnies from the riot packs, getting drunk, having fun.

Making love, always. Every night. In the back of the shag wagon. Back in my hotel room, coz I'd barely seen Mom in weeks. On and on, endlessly, except that unspoken was the knowledge that I'd be leaving and that day drew closer, always closer and with every day that passed, my love for Alex grew and I knew my heart would break when it was time to return home and I couldn't imagine being without him there, next to me always.

* * *

A clear blue winters day surfing at Wategoes with some heavy breaks and a lot of soup and I was charging for the break along with the others, no longer that grom that I'd been a few weeks ago and it seemed like another life back then, someone else's life, not mine, and I was getting better at hitting the lip now, smashing down of the top of the wave, carving the break, on the face, getting myself into the barrel and surfing the tube.

Sitting on my board watching the swells, waiting my turn. Grinning at Alex. "This is just bitchin', dude."

"Isn't it?" Sitting there looking at each other.

"Here comes a bomb."

"Let's take it," and we did, and it was a beautiful clean nug 'n when it doubled up and turned into a humpback, it was totally epic and we weren't the only ones on it and this was looking like a real party wave 'n everyone was going for it and I just hit the lip and dropped in, over the falls, on the face, right where it was sweetest and Alex was right there with me and I kind of hoped to god I wouldn't be mullering in of this one coz it was one frigging enormous break and then I was pulling in, easing into the barrel and pig dogging it and it was just totally frigging awesome coz I was right in the pocket, tunneling down that tube of green and Alex was right up my ass and we were just totally shacked.

Time to get out of it and I went for it, totally stoked as I spat out of that barrel and I was shoving it, totally having a ball before I kicked out and Alex was right there with me, both of us going airborne, crashing down into the water, tombstoning it coz that'd been just one awesome wave and coming up at the same time, both of us grinning.

"That was just totally sick," Alex screamed, just before we duck dived under that next wave of white.

"Wasn't it," I screamed back over the rushing roar of that next incoming break.

"Catch a couple more and head on in?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan." Coz I was starving and it didn't matter how much I ate, coz I was the leanest and fittest I'd ever been.

* * *

"Let's walk down towards the point," I said, smiling, both my hands in his and we just looked at each other. "Bring the beach blanket," I added, heart beating faster, coz there were some sheltered little coves along there above the high tide mark and plenty of driftwood for a small fire.

"And the wine." He grinned.

"And the wine." I smiled.

* * *

"I've never drunk wine like that before." He smiled up at me before his tongue swirled in my belly button, tickling and sending little ripples through me all at the same time. "Kind of salty."

A memory tickled me, something I'd read once and I remembered the words, and where they were from I had no idea but I stroked his hair with my hand, and the words came quietly and he listened.

"I remember salt smoke from a beach fire

And shadows under the pines

Sold, clean, fixed

Seagulls perched at the tip of the land

White upon green

And a wind comes through the pines

To sway the shadows

The seagulls spread their wings

Lift

And fill the sky with screeches

And I head the wind

Blowing across our beach

And the surf

And I see that our fire

Has scorched the seaweed."

"That's kind of beautiful," Alex said.

"I read it somewhere," I said, and we just shared the moment, both of us silent, the hiss of the waves on the beach, the roar of the surf further out, the wind in the pines, driftwood crackling as it burnt, that salt smoke scenting the air and I knew this was a moment that would live with me forever.

Flames flickered redly beside me, salt smoke of the driftwood, red light playing across my skin and his face broke that stillness as he smiled, picked up the wine bottle and refilled my belly button, lowering his head, licking the wine from my skin where it'd overflowed. I watched, smiling, shivering as he licked, his tongue sliding wetly across my skin, his lips sucking wine from me.

"Wait," I breathed, sitting up, stripping my bikini top of, laying myself back down. "Give me the bottle," and I took it from him, dripping wine into my nipples, my boobs, smiling as he lowered his head and sucked delicately on one nipple, then the other and the surf was a constant rush across the beach in the background, a rhythmic swooshing that matched the slow heat within me as his mouth engulfed one boob, then the other and when his hand touched me, I was so ready for him.

"My turn," I said, kneeling over him tugging his beach baggies down, exposing him and he was as hard as I'd expected him to be. Smiling as I trickled wine over his cock. Taking him in my mouth, sucking the wine from his skin, licking him clean, trickling more wine over him, enjoying the saltiness. Salt wine, sea smoke, a beach fire, him and me in the darkness and I buried my face against him, inhaling, absorbing the scent of him and I wanted him so much.

His hands lifted me, turned me and I was kneeling for him, on my hands and knees and he was behind me, peeling my bikini bottoms down and off and one of his hands cupped one boob, his thumb glided across the underside of my boob and his arousal brushed me. Found me. Hard and his hold on me tightened.

"Ohhhhhh," I breathed, his cock nudging me, both his hands, cupping my boobs. One of his hands pressured the back of my neck, the other continued to cup one boob.

I bit my bottom lip, bowed forward, bowed until my forearms rested on the beach blanket, his fingers tracing my swex from behind, stroked my inner thighs, making me shiver, making me so aware of how wet I was. So aware of how much I wanted him to make love to me.

"Charlie," he breathed, fervent with his love. "Charlie, I love you."

I shuddered, my legs jelly as he moved closer, one hand under me, cupping my boob, massaging my boob, tugging gently at my nipple the way he knew I liked. The fingers of his other hand slipped over my sex, caressing me, stroking my labia so gently, easing inwards where I parted for him.

"I love you, Charlie," his voice gentle in the night.

"Alex," I moaned. "Alex, I love you. I love you," pushing myself backwards, pushing myself on to his finger, feeling his finger slide inside me as I pushed back. I was so wet, so dripping wet, I could feel that wetness on my inner thighs now as I jerked on his finger, moving myself, reveling in how wet I was for him. How ready for him.

"Do me," I moaned. "Do me now, don't tease me."

His hands moved to my hips, my butt, he moved closer, his cock pressed against my butt now, burning into my skin. He moved one hand under me, sliding over the base of my belly, finding me where I was wet again, the tip of his middle finger probing inwards to where I was so wet and ready. So wanting. His finger pushed inside me again, then there were two of them. Two of his fingers pushing up inside me, making me cry out. Making my breathing ragged.

"Please," I moaned, wanting him. Wanting him to do it to me. His fingers pushed into me, moved in and out and when his fingers left me. I knew what was coming next. I bit my lip, I closed my eyes tight as one of his knees urged my thighs apart, urged my own knees to shuffle wider apart. I felt him, felt him there, positioning himself, pushing gently against me. Almost instinctively, or maybe it because I wanted him inside me so much, I lowered my head, arched my back, pushed my butt higher. Pushed myself back onto him.

"Oooohhhhhhh." He was inside me, entering me, sliding into me. He felt so big like this, big and long and hard and everything that I wanted as his hands gripped my hips and pulled me back hard onto him as he entered me. I loved that feeling, knowing that he wanted me so much, feeling him inside me, so hard, filling me so full. All of his cock in me, all the way.

"Uuuuggghhhhh." All of him and he was pressed up hard against me and now he was moving inside me, slowly, fucking me thoroughly. Long slow deep slides, the sensations from those strokes rippling through my body from my head to my toes. Big. So big. So good. I began to push back against him, meeting his strokes, pushing myself back onto those long slow thrusts, taking him deeper still. Taking him all the way up inside me.

"I love you, Charlie," he said, his voice coming from above and behind me.

Yes ... yes... I love you, Alex." My own labored breathing loud in my ears, the wet noises my sex was making carried through the still night air. His grunts of pleasure louder still, the slapping impact of his body against mine even noisier.

"Huughgggh... nnughhh... ooohhh... nnnaaghhhh... oooaaahhh." His cock worked its way deliciously up inside me again and again. I wanted to scream and moan and beat my hands on the sand. I wanted to collapse forwards and just lie there as he took me and rode me, hearing my moans and sobs and little cries disappear into the moonlit night.

Now Alex was fucking me harder, pushing me forward, my legs spread wider, resting my weight on my forearms as he thrust hard into me. Fucking me. One of his hands left my hip, moved under me, cupped one boob, captured one nipple, squeezed it, tugged at it as his other hand moved under me, touching me where we joined, finding my clitoris.

"Ooohhhh .... Ohhh fuck me , Alex. Fuck me... fuck me..." I cried out now, forgetting everything except my Alex's cock pumping into me so relentlessly. Making me his. My eyes were open now, wide open, staring into the darkness as he drove himself into me harder, harder still and I reveled in his taking, crying out wordlessly again and again until his relentless thrusts released the pressure that had been building and building inside me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Chinese Eyes
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds