Choices Ch. 02

"No, it was David from the South office. We were catching up on some office gossip. If you don't believe me call." Stephen answered as he passed her his work cell. David was the last guy he'd called.

"Never mind. I'm taking a shower." Terri answered. She hadn't showered at Tom's and wanted to wash his scent for her body. Before Stephen figured out the truth.

"OK. Dinner will be ready. Go on and shower and he moved to kiss her but she again avoided him.

In the privacy of her bathroom, Terri allowed the tears she was hiding to flow freely down her cheeks. She felt an array of emotions: fear, anger, shame, despair, jealousy, and even guilt. Yes, guilt, because, she'd broken her vows.

She knew she was married. Being with Tom never should have happened. But being with him was spectacular. He made her feel like she was the only woman in his world. No man was ever as given and attentive to her. And boy could the man fuck. He was amazing. He had a big dick and definitely knew how to use it.

After a while, Terri realized she'd been in the shower for too long. She got out and walked into the dining room where Stephen was putting away the dinner he'd prepared.

Time was up and they needed to talk.

"Stephen, I ask that you don't lie. Tell me the truth." Terri addressed her wayward spouse. "Who is this girl? Why is she important to you?"

Stephen looked at his wife's flushed face. He didn't want lie to her anymore. It wasn't right. He knew the truth would hurt, and he could not tell the truth.

'You're right Terri. She is more than just a girl I work with. She's my bosses' daughter. He asked me to mentor her, and she's a lot of work, always needing direction." He stopped.

Stephen continued his fabrication. "I never get home because I'm always on babysitting duty with this kid. I didn't mean to call her name, but I remembered a last minute assignment I forgot to have her do and it just slipped out."

"Wait, you admitted to sleeping with her. Exactly, what are you saying?" Terri asked.

"It happened. I'm not proud, one night months ago and I've regretted it ever since. But baby, it was just sex, nothing more. Please forgive me." He lied smoothly reaching out to pull her into his arms. Terri felt deep inside that he wasn't telling her everything, but she had to trust him, right. He was her husband.

While holding her, something nicked at Stephen's brain. Terri can't stand Tom. Why would she go to him? Well, he did call to check on her. I need to know what happened at his place.

"Terri, I've got to ask. Why did you go to Tom's?" Stephen queried.

She stiffened slightly, and pulled back. "Why? Don't you trust me Stephen?" Staring him down she added, "Is your guilt causing you to question me?"

Taken aback, he stuttered, "No, it's just that Tom has feelings for..." Stephen mumbled deciding to drop the topic.

"Tom is a good man, an honorable man, Stephen. I respect that." Terri added looking her husband in the eye. "Can I say the same about you?"

Stephen was stunned. He had never heard Terri defend Tom in anyway. Usually she didn't think about Tom one way or another. Then he had a thought. It was ludicrous, but a thought. Tom could take my wife from me. He loves her and he knows I fucked up. I told him everything. Fuck! But, wait this is Tom, He's neither a snitch nor a snake. But still, I'd better watch him.

"Um, Baby, it's just that, Tom isn't someone you like. I mean, why go over-" Stephen stopped when Terri stared at him, her eyes flashing angrily.

"I know you told him something. But he wouldn't betray you. He's not a liar . Tell me Stephen, what secret have you asked you brother to hide." Terri stood, and walked away from her husband. His presence disgusted her at the moment.

Exasperated, she declared, "I'm not doing this. You're lying. She's not what you say. I'm not stupid Stephen. That was her on the phone, I know it. Leave me alone Stephen, sleep in the guest room. I can't look at you right now."

Stephen stood, a voice in his head screaming that she was hiding something. She's hiding something. I don't know what, but something's not right. Frustrated he declared, "I'm leaving. I'm not going to stay here and argue with you, so I'm going out. I told you the..."

She simply stared at him, anger radiating from her small frame. In that moment she despised him and he had nothing to say that she wanted the hear. She simply stared.

Inhaling deeply, Stephen continued. "Why won't you believe me Terri. You are my wife. I love you."

"You love me, right." Scoffing, Terri screamed and glared at him. "If you loved me so much, how could you fuck someone else?"

She turned to walk away when Stephen grabbed her arm to pull her to him, and she slapped him. Caught by surprise, Stephen shoved her away and stormed from the house.

Terri was sickened at what she'd done. She was just as guilty. She knew of his wrong, but he had no idea of what she'd done, and in the middle was the one guy that didn't deserve any of this, Tom. Tom, the one person she could count on to hold her though it all.

*

I hope you enjoyed Chapter Two of "Choices". Chapter 3 is in the works. Please remember to vote and comment. I really would like to know what you think. Again, thanks Jim.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Choices Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds