Christmas Surprises

We met at a little pub near my house and I found him sitting in a rear booth studying the beer list. He stood and helped me with my coat and then hugged me tight, gentle but firm, his nose in my hair. We kissed lightly and I sat to face him across the table.

"You smell nice," was the first thing he said. His smile and brilliant blue eyes were filling my vision and I wanted to leap over the table and kiss him and hold him and sit in his lap and hang on. Jeez he made me feel wonderful.

I drank wine and he drank beer and we ate appetizers and salads and shared a bowl of soup and before you know it I had come back from the toilet and sat next to him in the booth and we were snuggling and kissing and had I really had three glasses of wine?

"We should go," he said, his arm around me, his eyes boring into mine. "I want to find out what's under that skirt," he whispered in my ear, nipping at my earlobe.

I pulled his face to mine and kissed up his jaw to his ear and whispered back, "You know what's under there. The only variable is how wet ... and hot ... it is" I nibbled at his earlobe, pausing as I let him know how much I wanted him.

He paid the tab and we bundled up for a short walk to my house. Neither of us was in any shape to drive. We stumbled into the house in each other's arms and immediately shed our coats and kicked off shoes. He pulled me to him and I melted into him, kissing him with all the passion I could muster. He lifted me and carried me into the den where he seated me on the back of the sofa.

"Don't move," he ordered, stepping over to the fireplace and turning on the gas flame. Turning back to me he slid into the soft seat, his head against my thigh. He spread my legs wide, my wool skirt sliding up my thighs, his hands following. Slowly he slid his hands up my hose, my legs tingling with his ultra soft touch. Soon his fingers came to the lacy stretch tops and he stopped at the warm skin above.

"Oh my," he breathed softly.

I slid down off the back of the couch and sat in his lap to kiss him. I could feel his hardness against my mound as I rested my weight on him. His kisses slowed as his fingers found the buttons on my blouse and he began opening them. Soon my bra was unclasped and his hands cradled my breasts and brought those, once again fully erect, nipples to his mouth. I leaned back and moaned softly as he licked and sucked at my breasts. My hands in his hair, I encouraged him to move from breast to breast. Wanting more, I began to unbutton his shirt and tugged his t-shirt off, tossing both on the floor. Next, I helped him stand and quickly undid his pants and pulled them down his legs with his underwear. He sagged to his knees on the sofa and I ran my hands through the hair on his chest, up and down his thighs and then on his hard butt, pulling him close to me. I could smell his musky scent and pressing his shaft against my cheek, softly nuzzled his hard penis. I love sucking him and greedily licked his length, sliding it between my lips. In moments, I could feel him ready to explode and he pulled away, his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down onto my back. Positioning himself between my spread legs, he placed one hand under each knee and raised my legs, my skirt sliding down to my waist. Between my legs, I could see his beautiful smile and his erection, bobbing up and down, and I wanted him in me. I thought sure he would take me there and then, but he slid farther back on the sofa instead.

"I want some dessert now," he said as he kissed up my thigh toward my bush. Oh how I loved his tongue on me. He licked slowly and softly, up and down, sucking gently on my lips, nuzzling my fur, flicking the sensitive button of my clit. He was such an expert at getting me off. I lay back and closed my eyes and my breath came in snatches and I spasmed and shivered as me brought me to a first slow climax. He knew what he was doing and he kept me there with little flicks and licks and then I felt a finger enter me, just a little, just to my g-spot? I don't know, but he does, and when he massages me there while he licks at my clit, I see stars. I could hardly breathe I came so hard and then as I'm coming down from that peak, I feel him move and the head of his penis is at my entrance and he pushes in a little and I feel myself open up to him and he pushes in more and I wrap my legs around him and he slides all the way in and I lock my ankles behind him and thrust my pelvis to meet him in a slow deliberate rhythm. It ends with me in yet another long, slow climax that makes me shudder and wiggle as he thrusts into me and ejaculates his hot come, firmly pressing against me, kissing my neck between his own gasps.

We lay together for long minutes until his softened penis slipped out with a 'plop.' And I have to get up to pee. I shed the hose and skirt along the way and come back to the fireplace warmed room naked. He is still lying on the sofa and I sit next to him on the edge. I run my hands along his muscled thighs, his firm furry belly, I caress his balls. Leaning over, I rest my head on his thigh and with one finger, lift his wilted member to my lips. His purple head glistens in the firelight and I again suck him into my mouth. This time his entire soft penis is in my mouth, my tongue swirling around him. I could taste the juices of our sex, the salty tartness was delicious.

4. His voice again

Later that week, we again met after work. I drove down the freeway to the town where she worked and called as I pulled into the parking lot.

"I'll be right down," she promised, asking me to wait in the car.

In a moment she appeared at the door and stepped out into the evening darkness. It was wintertime and there was precious little sunlight this late in the day. She had her hands in the pockets of her big coat and I could tell she was chilly. She walked up to the passenger door and opened it. She quickly tossed her computer bag and purse in the back seat and climbed in. "Oh, you've got the heat on," she exclaimed, shivering. I smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek and lips and neck...

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," she purred.

"Yes, it is," I agreed, reaching to pull her head closer and kiss her deeper and fuller.

"Your car or mine," I asked, "and where to?"

"I don't know," she pondered, "how about just a glass of wine for now? And you go ahead and drive, your car is warm."

She snuggled down in the passenger seat and I pulled out of the parking lot, heading for someplace with a glass of wine. I knew of a winery that wasn't far away and just might have evening hours, especially at holiday gift buying time.

On the way, we made small talk and some flirting suggestive comments about the previous evening's activities, getting both of us a little hot. My attempts at detecting what was under her coat were rebuffed all the way to the winery. I settled for the electric feel of her stockinged calf and knee.

We arrived and I was thrilled to see the place was indeed open late. She grabbed her computer bag as we got out and I offered to put it in the trunk with mine. I understood she didn't want to leave it in sight, but didn't think she needed to carry it inside.

"Well, OK," she said. "But I think I'll need to get a couple of things out of it before we go inside." I popped the trunk and she met me at the back of the car. She plopped the bag inside and started to walk away.

"Didn't you want to take something inside with you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "but I don't want to go in just yet. Let's take a look around out here. This garden looks really pretty."

The winery did indeed have beautifully landscaped grounds. I could imagine her wandering out here in the Summer, but not tonight when the temperature was in the forties. I took her hand and we strolled through the arbors and rows, bare vines were all that remained on the rails now. The evergreens were full though and around back of a large Cedar, she pulled close and kissed me greedily. After a moment, she pushed away slightly and then started unbuttoning my overcoat.

"What's up?" I asked.

Smiling, she laughed softly. "I've got something for you."

"In MY coat?"

"Noooooo," she hesitated, "but I'll need to get inside when I show you."

Then she stepped back and started unbuttoning her own long overcoat. Underneath she wore only white lace. A bra, expertly lifting and showing off her beautiful breasts, a tiny panty and a garter belt holding up her stockings. Oh my goodness she was pretty. Giggling, she threw my coat open and dove forward to hug me tight.

"Cold!" she exclaimed.

"No," I corrected her, "you're hot." I reached down and caressed her bare buns. It was a tiny white lacy thong panty. I nuzzled in her neck and let my fingers roam all over that bare skin. There were some goose bumps on her legs and I noticed a pair of massive THOs (an abbreviation she used for 'titty-hard-ons"). I leaned forward and bit gently at those marvelous nipples right through the lace of her bra. Soon her breathing was ragged and I knew she was getting uncomfortable from the cold. I hugged her tight, pulling our coats around her.

"C'mon," she pleaded, "I'm freezing, we gotta get inside." Pulling her coat together she buttoned up quickly and pulled me by the hand down the path back to the car.

"So you've got a dress in that bag?" I asked, opening the trunk for her.

"Yup," she smiled. "I took it off in the ladies room as I left work. I thought you might like to see the latest things I got from Vickie's."

"Ah, yes," I replied, "they're very nice. You look terrific in them." As we got her dress out of her bag and I slipped it under my still-opened coat, I added: "And I'll bet you'll look fabulous out of them too."

"Oh you do, do you? Do you intend to find out?"

"I sure hope so..." My comment trailed off as we entered the winery. I quietly slipped her dress out from under my coat and she headed to the ladies room.

I went to the bar and ordered some appetizers and requested a couple of tasters for us to try. When she returned, we stood together and smiled, sipping our wine and talking with the steward. We agreed on a bottle to drink and headed to a small, dimly lit table in the back among the old casks. It appeared that we were the only customers in this part of the room, only a few others were clustered around the bar. I hung our coats and when I returned to my seat, her white panties were draped over the bottle of wine on the small table.

"My," I said simply, taking them in my hands and feeling their softness. I put them to my nose and inhaled deeply. "You're very aroused, aren't you?"

"Very," she whispered, sipping her wine. "Wet," she added, licking her lips seductively. Her chair was in front of the end of a huge wine cask, perhaps six feet in diameter. The soft light from the lamp above caused the wood to glow golden behind her dark hair. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled. From my seat, I leaned slightly to look back towards the front of the winery and see the few customers and the steward behind the bar, she however, was hidden from their view.

"Yes, wet," I agreed, inhaling again the aroma of her sex.

I pocketed the panties and slid my chair towards hers. Leaning forward, I put my hands on her waist and scooted her to the edge of her chair, slipping a knee between hers. Leaning towards her, I pulled her head forward and as her lips met mine, I kissed her passionately. Slowly, with little resistance, I spread her knees with my leg. Her dress rose up, exposing a significant amount of thigh, right to her garters at the tops of her stockings. I ran my fingers through her hair and nibbled at the base of her neck.

"It's really nice tasting this delicious wine," I whispered in her ear, "and it's even better tasting it on your lips. But what I really want to taste right now is right ... down ... there ... between ... your ... legs." At each pause, I slipped my fingers up the inside of her thigh a little further. I caressed the skin above her stockings and my fingers made just the faintest brush against her fur.

When we heard the steward coming through the cellar with our appetizers we separated quickly and composed ourselves.

"A fruit and cheese plate and some assorted bread with roasted vegetables," he announced as he placed the small platters on our little table. I was glad I'd put the panties away. "Can I get you anything else?"

"We're fine, thanks," I replied.

"Well, you guys are all alone back here, give a shout if you need anything," the steward said as he departed.

"We're all alone back here," I repeated, feigning astonishment.

"How nice," she replied, smiling coyly.

I stood and moved to her chair and she stood as I approached. I took her hand and led her a step back, against the cask. Kissing her feverishly, our bodies pressed together and my arousal was readily apparent to her.

"My, someone else besides me seems a bit aroused," she purred in my ear.

"You've been nothing but a tease since I picked you up tonight," I said, "why wouldn't I be hot for you?"

I spun her chair around and sat down in front of her, my hands on the backs of her knees. She relaxed with her back against the huge wooden arc of the cask. Slowly, I ran my fingers up the back of her calves and thighs, higher and higher until I touched skin at the tops of her stockings. Over and over, I traced the satiny straps of her garters up her hips and smoothed my palms down the soft skin of her behind. Finally, I lifted one leg and slipped her shoe off. I placed her foot on my knee and slowly pushed the hem of her dress higher and higher. As I exposed the soft skin above her stockings, I kissed lightly, my lips and tongue going slowly higher and higher. Soon, my cheek was nuzzling against her bush, my tongue darting deep between her legs. I licked at the pouting, moist pink lips, parting them and probing for her clit. I could feel her quiver as I dragged my tongue along her slit and flicked at the sensitive nub. I caressed her thighs and ass as I continued with my lips and tongue, licking and sucking away. Before long, her hands in my hair were pulling me away, telling me she had had enough ... for now.

"Oh, stop, stop, stop," she gasped, her voice quiet but urgent. I complied and she again put both feet on the floor. I let her dress fall back down as she put her shoe back on and then I tugged at her hips to sit her on my lap. She again could feel the hardness in my pants as we kissed. "My, are you OK in there?"

"It's a little tight," I agreed, "but I'll be all right until we can get him a little exercise."

We returned to our respective chairs and enjoyed some food and more wine. Eventually, she decided it was time to tease some more and she slipped a shoe off and began running her stockinged toe up and down my leg. Then she moved up the inside of my thigh to press at my confined cock.

"You are SO hard," she whispered, leaning forward across the table.

"All for you," I whispered back.

"Anyone coming?" she asked.

I peeked across the room. "Nope," I replied.

"Then if it's 'all for me,' I want some now."

She took my hand and pulled me out of my chair and backed me up to the cask this time. She turned her chair to face me and swiftly and expertly had my zipper down and my rock hard cock out in seconds. Reaching in my trousers, she carefully lifted my balls out as well. She squeezed the hairy sack gently as her other hand slowly slid up and down my erection. Smiling up at me, she began to tilt her head down towards my straining penis but then changed her mind. She reached back to the table behind her and dipped two fingers into her glass of wine. Turning back to me, she dripped the wine over the head of my penis and rubbed her fingers around the tip. The droplets glistened on the purple head. With incredibly light touches of her tongue, she licked the wine off my cock head. Gripping the base of my cock firmly in her hands, she then slipped the entire head into her mouth. Gently, her lips closed around the stiff shaft and she sucked its length into her mouth, her cheeks pressed the sides, her tongue massaged the sensitive underside. With so much build up going on before hand, I was coming in seconds. As I exploded inside her mouth, she just calmly continued sucking up and down my cock, swallowing my semen and milking the last drops with her lips and fingers. Soon it was too much and began to tickle! I gently pulled her head away and told her it was too sensitive to go on.

"Oh, poor baby, and I wanted more," she pouted.

"Oh, you can have plenty more later on," I promised, hopefully.

She took a napkin and carefully wiped my softening penis clean, then slipped me back into my pants and zipped up. I pulled her up and held her tight, kissing her full on the mouth, the taste of she and I and the wine and everything all mixed up in our mouths. It was wonderful.

An hour or so later, we had taken the remains of our bottle of wine and gone back to her car at her work. As I pulled up next to her little blue coupe, she asked what was next. I told her I had no plans but was wondering if she was ready for the 'more' she had hinted at earlier.

"Mmmmmm, right," she said, smiling. "Care to follow me?"

"Sure, I'd like that," I answered.

After a short drive, we arrived at her house and I hung coats and rounded up wine glasses while she got a fire started in the den. As I returned with the glasses she met me with arms out and we held each other tight. She had put on a CD or found a radio station with some nice Christmas oldies and we danced slowly to a voice I didn't recognize singing about Christmas white and holiday lights and whatever. Fortunately, we had kicked our shoes off at the door so my stumbling over her toes wasn't too painful. Holding her close, her head rested on my chest as we gently swayed. As my hand gently roamed over her back and behind, I again thrilled at the feel of the thin strap of her garter, knowing there was only the thin fabric of her dress between my hand and her bare skin. As the song ended, she stepped back a bit and began unbuttoning my shirt, slipping it off my shoulders and then tugging the t-shirt beneath up and off as well. Then, kneeling in front of me, she opened my trousers and slipped them and my boxers down and off my legs. My socks followed and then putting her hands behind my thighs, she pulled me to her and kissed me on my hip and down into the hair at the base of my throbbing cock. My hardness rested against her cheek as she rubbed against it, humming slightly. Shortly, she stood and I turned her around by her shoulders. I unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Then, I unclasped the each garter and unsnapped the belt, letting it drop off her hips. Last, I undid her bra and helped it down off her shoulders and arms. She stepped away from me then and began gathering blankets, throws and pillows. I watched her in the glow of the fireplace, her skin glowing, soft and golden. Her breasts swayed gently as she reached and leaned and I gazed at the beautiful curves of her body. We made up a little nest in front of the fire and lay down together. We lay on our sides at first, watching the fire. I nibbled at the base of her neck as she pushed her soft bottom into my erection. I reached around in front of her and grasped a breast, tweaking her hard nipple a bit. Long minutes passed as we lay together, touching and kissing lightly. Eventually, we had turned to face each other, kissing fully and hungrily as we pleasured each other. Her hand stroked my cock and balls ever so gently, just as my fingers slipped slowly in and out of the wetness between her legs. Putting her arms around my neck she rolled onto her back and whispered to me softly.

"Make love to me please?"

"Yes, of course," I replied, rolling on top of her and kneeling between her widespread legs. I slipped my penis into her and thrilled at the sensation of the warmth and wetness. She gripped me incredibly tight with her pussy, compounding the pleasure. We slowly rocked together for what seemed like hours, enjoying the sensations. I leaned down and began sucking hungrily at her breasts, tugging on the hard nipples with my lips. She alternately arched her back to push her breast further into my mouth and then would thrust her hips towards me, meeting my cock plunging into her. Eventually her body began shuddering in orgasm, her breathing ragged and strained. She grasped my ass with her fingers and tugged me into her, the pleasure coursing through her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds