Christmas Surprises

"Mmmmmmm," she whispered, holding me close and kissing at my neck and ear, "that was so nice."

I murmured back noises of assent and raised up on my elbows to gaze down on her. As we lay still, she realized that there was still a full sized cock buried inside her.

"Hey," she said, squeezing me with her pussy, "you're still hard."

"Oh yeah," I replied, "I still haven't got enough of you."

"Well, if you've got any left, I know how you like to finish up." She smiled up at me, pushing me up to my knees, and then she sat up and rolled to her hands and knees in front of me. She arched her back up pointing her lovely ass towards me and invited me back inside. I arranged myself behind her, my cock at full erection bobbing in front of me. Slick and wet from her juices, I slipped it easily between her soft cheeks and squeezed them together against my erection. Pointing my cock downward, I rubbed up and down through the fur, slipping between her swollen lips but not entering her ... yet. I could feel the hard nub of her clit on the rim of my cock. She twitched and squirmed as I moved. Her head was down on the pillows and her back was lit by the firelight, her skin glowed. Her slender waist beckoned and I ran my hands down her hips and clenched her tiny middle.

"I want you back inside me," she whispered after a moment, turning to smile at me from below. She reached between her legs and directed me inside her, pushing back to meet me. I slipped inside effortlessly but with a tremendous shock of pleasure. She was even tighter (if that could be possible) from behind and the sensations were incredible. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me gently, rhythmically, our bodies rocking together. Leaning over her back, I ran my hands down her waist and under to her flat belly, then still further to her swaying breasts beneath. Her nipples were hard and electric in my fingers. Tugging on the sensitive nubs I relaxed into the soft push of her bottom. My cock was ready to explode when her hand again reached back and tugged at my balls, pulling me into her as I thrust forward. Her fingers alternately cradled them gently then grasped the sack and pulled my penis deep into her. I leaned back in exquisite pleasure and came with a flood of pent up semen.

We settled down on our sides on the pillows, me still inside her, she leaning back against my chest, facing the fire. An exceptional holidays indeed...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds