Chronicles of Chris Ch. 01

My cock had regained the full hardness from earlier and was sticking straight out in front of me. Fortunately I was rib deep in the water and no-one could see that. Mrs. Petrovic came at me with blood in her eyes and I knew she was determined to achieve her goal, though her goal now was evidently much different than when she entered the pool. She hit me hard again as I turned away. She tried to grab the ball and missed, sliding down my body. Her hands went into the water and immediately found my waistband and pulled it out and down. My cock popped out the top of my suit into the water, unencumbered. She quickly stroked it a couple of times with one hand as the other took a full survey of my balls. Then her hands were gone. I was distracted by her hands and was not ready for her renewed attack that was focused on regaining the ball, so I almost lost it. I regained some of my composure just in time and moved it out of her reach in front of me. She quickly changed tactics and went around me and lunged for the ball. Her hips thrust backwards as she threw her arms out and my red-hot pole of muscle slipped between her legs and bumped along her ass and pussy. She suddenly stopped and clamped her legs together, trapping me in that warm flesh with only millimeters of fabric between my cock and one of the objects of my obsession. She stopped moving everything on her body, except her butt and thigh muscles. She was gripping me tightly and we were locked together at the crotches and I was in heaven. She bounced on her toes making it look like she was trying to get the ball. The friction and the warmth, plus my pent-up desire for her were fueling my impending orgasm. She continued to bounce and my cock was sliding between her thighs and suddenly I was exploding into the pool. I was kind of amazed that I had so much stuff; considering that Joni had gotten me off earlier. She continued bouncing until my cock had withered and fallen from between her legs.

Mrs. Petrovic then leaned into my ear and said so only I could hear. "Happy now? Isn't that what you've wanted for all these years? By the way, you're out, I win!" She waited until I flipped the ball to Moose and then went after him. Making sure no-one was watching me, I tugged my suit up and went and stood by Steve.

Steve leaned in and whispered, "What the fuck was that?!?!"

"I have no idea, but I'm not complaining, are you?" I whispered back. I wasn't sure what had gone on with Danny and his mom, but I certainly didn't want him to hear us talking about her.

I looked up at Moose in time to see his eyes glaze over and lose the ball to Mrs. Petrovic. She exited to pool triumphantly to applause. Obviously she had gotten the three of us off and

I suspected she had done something to Danny also. Danny was now out of the pool and sitting at the table, his eyes never leaving his mom. My suit was once again a mess and I needed to clean it up again so I started toward the locker room. I noticed that Mrs. Petrovic was just approaching the clubhouse, carrying a big purse/tote kind of thing and I looked back at Danny. He was talking to Sara and Joni again and was not paying attention to me. Joni looked up and winked and I had no idea what that might mean. I looked back at Mrs. Petrovic and she looked from me to Joni.

When I got into the clubhouse Mrs. Petrovic was nowhere to be seen. I went into the men's locker room and repeated my cleaning from earlier. When I came out the clubhouse seemed to be empty.

Just then a pair of arms encircled my waist and a pair of hard nipples pressed into my back. Mrs. Petrovic whispered, "Are you having as good a day as I think you are? She's a real cutie."

Figuring that she had started it, I decided to take a chance. I quickly spun around so that my reinvigorated cock was pressing into her stomach. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her tightly to me. Her diamond tipped nipples were digging into my lower chest and I could feel her breathing deeply. I looked down into those liquid brown eyes and I saw what she clearly didn't want me to see as she looked quickly away; desire. I ran my hands down to the ass that had interrupted my sleep for the last couple of years. I was both surprised and pleased to find her naked beneath the dress.

"Mrs. Petrovic, why are you behaving so naughtily today?" I whispered. "You're naked under your dress. Where did your suit go?"

She just smiled and laid her head on my chest as I fondled her. Her breath was getting more ragged as I lightly massaged her ass and slowly bunched the dress up so that I eventually had the naked skin of her tight little butt in my hands. She gasped and wriggled in my hands as I felt her naked ass, dipping my fingers shallowly into the crack. She tried to get away, but, it seemed only a halfhearted attempt to me. I leaned down and kissed her, not as the mother of my buddy, but as the woman that I had long desperately wanted. She briefly resisted, again halfheartedly, before sliding her tongue along mine. I lifted so that I was holding her by her ass with her feet off the floor. I backed up until I was leaning against the wall with my shoulders. She wrapped her legs around my waist and drove her tongue into my mouth. I slipped my fingers down and found her wet pussy. She moaned into my mouth and pulled herself more tightly to me, if that was even possible. I slid my fingers as far inside her as I could in this position and she responded by wiggling and thrusting her hips down on my hand. She let go of my neck with her right hand and grabbed the waistband of my suit, trying to push it down. I started to help her when we heard a voice calling me.

"Hey Chris, are you in here? Joni said she saw you come in here." It was Danny.

Mrs. Petrovic's eyes flew open and she leapt from me and ran into the women's locker room. I stepped into the men's locker room and straightened myself out and tried to calm down before walking out to find Danny.

"Here I am. I was in the locker room trying to clean some stuff off my suit and shirt." I tried to give a reasonable explanation for being in the locker room for so long.

"What'd you get on you?" Danny asked.

"I dunno; just some stuff that Joni got on her hands and she wiped on me." I said, telling a partial truth. "She thought it was funny. Let's go back outside, these wet clothes are making me cold in the air conditioning." I was anxious to get away from the locker room to give Mrs. Petrovic a chance to get out without raising any questions.

Danny shrugged and turned around. We walked out and I was surprised at how the party had cleared out and said so to Danny.

"Everybody that was left had been here most of the day and were really tired out from all the sun." Danny explained.

Danny, Steve, Moose, Mrs. Petrovic and I were virtually the only ones left. I kept moving toward the table so that when she came out it wouldn't be so noticeable. When I got to the table I sat so that I was facing the clubhouse and thankfully Danny sat with his back to it. Mrs. Petrovic walked out and looked around, seemingly as surprised by the emptiness as I was.

Sara and Joni were packing up their stuff and Joni gave me another wink, looking between me and Mrs. Petrovic again. After they had gotten their stuff together Sara and Joni walked over to say goodbye.

Joni pulled me to the side saying she wanted to talk to me for a minute. "Hey stud. What do you have going on with Mrs. P?"

"I, I, I," I stammered.

She just laughed. "Don't worry Stud; I still want you to call me tomorrow. I just hope you're not completely worn out by then."

"Wwwwhat dddo yyou mmmean?" I still couldn't speak clearly.

"Unless I miss my guess, Studly, Mrs. P is gonna fuck your brains out. Or, did she already do that in the clubhouse? I've seen the way you two have been looking at each other. I also saw her rubbing her tits on your back earlier. Was your hard-on from me or her?" Joni's eyes were glittering and her nipples were piercing her suit and shirt. "I just want a piece of you before you leave. If you need to wait a couple of days to rest up, then take them. 'Cause if she hasn't fucked your brains out by then, I will." Joni leaned in and kissed me while groping my dick.

She giggled and then told Sara it was time to go.

I staggered back to everyone else. My cock was, once again, painfully hard, making it difficult to walk without letting it be seen. It seemed like it had been that way all day. Mrs. Petrovic watched me walk back to them, her glance going to my crotch. She looked back into my eyes to find me watching and it was her turn to be embarrassed at having been caught. I smiled and shook my finger at her because no-one was watching us and she smiled back.

The four of us helped Mrs. Petrovic clean up, taking the garbage out and carrying the leftovers and dishes to her house. The other guys started talking about going out to a movie after we got cleaned up. I started to agree and then I saw a look of disappointment flash over the beautiful face of Mrs. Petrovic. I decided I wanted to know if that disappointment was directed at all of us, or just me.

"Hey guys, the sun has started one of those headaches and I think I'm gonna pass on the movie." I said, while looking at Mrs. Petrovic.

The guys only gave me a little bit of shit, knowing how the headaches really messed with me.

"Pete, I know your Mom is at your sister's, so if you need anything tonight, come and see me. OK?" Mrs. Petrovic said while smiling at me.

"Sure Mrs. P, I appreciate it." I answered.

I went home and laid down in bed and quickly fell asleep. I woke up and it was dark and I was afraid I had missed my chance, but it was only about 8:30. I quickly took a shower and got dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and went outside. It was still warm out, but had cooled from earlier in the day.

I walked down to Danny's and knocked on the door. I heard Mrs. Petrovic from the patio, "Chris, is that you?"

"Yeah, Mrs. P, it's me." I answered as I walked around the fence to the patio. "Did the guys go?"

She answered as I cleared the fence and saw her for the first time. She was sitting in a love seat with her feet up on a chair. She was wearing a bright orange sundress with tiny shoulder straps and it dipped dangerously low in the front, exposing a great deal of cleavage. She was evidently braless as her nipples were clearly visible. With her shoeless feet up, the loose dress had slid up toward her waist so that her deeply tanned legs were nearly all exposed. I stopped dead in my tracks as she looked hotter than I had ever seen her before.

She smiled and asked, "See something that you like?"

"Oh my god Mrs. P, you look incredible!" I said with enthusiasm.

She blushed and said softly, "Christopher, you say the nicest things. I really don't think you need you need to call me Mrs. P tonight. Please call me Eva. Come sit with me." She reached out her delicate hand to me.

I took it and sat down, my bare leg rubbing up against hers. The warmth of her leg against mine was maybe the best thing I had ever felt in my life and I had to stifle a moan. As I sat there she snuggled up against me and she picked up my arm and put it around her shoulders. As she did, she raised her other arm and settled my hand on her breast. As I had thought, she was braless and her warm, firm breast settled into my left hand. I cautiously squeezed and as I traced her stiff nipple with my thumb I heard a barely audible sigh. Her hand settled into my lap and bumped up against my throbbing cock. She rubbed the back of her hand against my cock and I could feel the warmth of her hand through the thin material. She nuzzled her face up to my neck and started kissing my throat and chin lightly. She had turned her hand and continued to gently rub her hand and fingers against my cock, not grasping it, just lightly stroking it. I had never been so turned on in my life. My cock was throbbing and seemingly growing from her attention. Reaching up with her other hand, she pulled my face down to hers and into a sweet kiss. Our lips touched and I felt a little spark and jumped. I could feel her smile against my lips and then her lips parted slightly. I followed her lead and opened my lips. Her tongue slipped between my lips and hesitantly found my tongue. I wiggled my tongue against hers, not forcing myself on her and she giggled and sighed. I got bolder with my exploration of her tits and worked my hand inside her dress. Again, I was rewarded with a sigh as I found her bare breast and turgid nipple. I was afraid I'd scare her off and was trying very hard to be gentle and loving. It was apparently the correct tactic, because she started squirming in her seat. With my other hand I had found her bare thigh and slowly worked up to where her legs were still covered by the dress. I hesitated, stopping my ascent until I felt her hips move slightly toward my hand. I wriggled my fingers under her dress until my progress was halted by her bare stomach. It took a moment to realize that I did not find any material from panties.

I pulled my lips from hers and she looked at me, surprised. "Why, Eva," I whispered. "You naughty girl, you're naked beneath that dress."

She giggled and shifted her legs so I could gain further access to her treasures. She raised her left leg and put her foot on the love seat, opening herself widely to my searching fingers.

Sliding my hand down her belly I felt soft fur, followed by a hot, slick, wetness. As I explored her pussy she again pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue deeply into my mouth. I dipped my fingers into her lagoon and found it to be hot and very wet. As I pressed deeper into her; our kissing became more frenzied. The pumping of her hips began matching the intensity of the kissing and soon I was just hanging on. I held my hand and fingers still as she humped against them. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and clamped down on it with her teeth. Suddenly, it felt as though my hand was being bathed in hot oil as she gushed through an intense orgasm. She released my tongue and slumped into my arms, her head lying against my chest. We sat there for a few moments as her breathing returned to normal.

My head was spinning. I had never experienced anyone like her. The sum total of my sexual encounters consisted of fumbling around in the back seat of Mom's car with girls as inexperienced as me and who didn't know the things that Eva obviously did. She had enjoyed an intense orgasm at my hands, but I was more of a semi-involved bystander than someone who was responsible for providing a mind blowing orgasm.

She started stirring and sat up. Grasping my face in her hands she kissed me again. "Thank you, Chris, I needed that."

"Uhh, you're welcome, but I don't think I had much to do with that." I said, embarrassed.

She giggled, "Chris, you were entirely responsible for that. The fact that your lust started the day you moved in and has grown with you as you have grown up did not escape me. I watched you watching me and enjoyed the attention and the longing in your eyes. I even indulged in teasing you along the way. I allowed you tiny peeks when you thought I wasn't aware of your wandering eyes. As your lust grew and you grew into a young man I began to look at you not as a neighborhood kid, but as a man whose attention turned me on. I have fantasized about us, about this, many times. Your lustful, if very considerate and careful, pursuit of me has turned me on immensely. No-one, not even my husband, has desired me as completely and devotedly as you have. I have been wet many, many times that I have seen you, because I was certain that were hard for me. You were, weren't you?"

I kissed her and fondled her breast as I answered her. "Oh god, yes, I think about you day and night. I mas... uh, I uhh.."

She giggled. "Please tell me you have been masturbating to thoughts of me. Because I have a secret;......I have been getting off thinking about you."

I turned bright red and was mortified, but I told the truth. "Every day, at least once, sometimes more...LOTS more."

She moaned and threw her arms around my neck and snuggled to my chest. "Oh god Chris, I don't know what I'm doing. I love my husband and my family, but tonight, just tonight, I'm going to have you. Danny is staying with Moose tonight and Nikki is spending the night at a friend's house. Please take me to bed."

OK, I understood taking her to bed. But, I wasn't entirely certain how to accomplish that simple task. Her arms were locked around my neck and she didn't seem to want to let go, so I assumed that I was going to be carrying her. She was tiny so standing up with her in my arms was not a problem, but I wasn't sure about navigating the door and then the stairs. Terrible visions of dropping her danced through my head. I was scared that I would hurt her, but more than hurting her I was terrified I would lose my one and only chance to slake my lust for her.

I carefully stood and then, making sure of my balance, walked to the door. Eva kissed my neck and let go with one hand and opened the door. I stepped through and then paused for her to close and lock the patio door. I hesitated in the foyer and she murmured in my ear that the front door was locked. Carefully, I proceeded up the stairs to the landing at the top. Again I hesitated and she whispered that I should go into her room. I stepped in and immediately noticed that the bed was turned down. There were candles scattered around waiting to be lit. I gently placed her on the floor, where she stood very still waiting for me. I kicked off my shoes as I retrieved matches from a table near the door and quickly lit the candles with shaking hands, leaving the room with a warm glow. I turned to look at her after the last candle was lit and she smiled shyly at me.

She whispered so softly that I could barely hear her. "Chris.... Take my dress off, please."

I stepped over to her and took her in my arms, leaning down to kiss her deeply. "Eva," I whispered, "I don't think you can imagine how much I've wanted this. I can't believe this is really happening. Thank you."

She smiled and gently said, "If it's anything like I've felt, I know EXACTLY what you feel." She kissed me and then put her arms up. "Now shut up, take my dress off and take me to bed."

I bent over and grasped the hem in my hands and slowly pulled her dress up. I savored the delicious, slow revelation of her naked body. Her pubis was covered in soft (from feeling it earlier) black hair and I could see her wet lips peeking out through the covering. The hem reached her flat belly and I had to kiss it, so I stopped and ran my tongue through her navel and kissed the warm, (hot?) skin. The only sounds I heard were our ragged breathing and my pounding heartbeat. I then continued removing her dress, revealing her perfect breasts. They were round and full and tipped with dark chocolate nipples that were hard and pointing at me. If my desire to kiss her belly was strong, the need to kiss and suck on her nipples was overwhelming. I did not resist the urge and sucked one and then the other between my lips. Eva moaned her approval as she gently held the back of my head in her hands, pressing my face to her chest. I spent several minutes just worshiping her tits as I had so desperately wanted to do from the moment I had first seen her. Finally, Eva gently tugged at my shoulders and I straightened up and finished removing her dress. I stepped back and took in the sight. She was more beautiful naked than I had ever imagined and I told her just that. She blushed and murmured her thanks.

She stepped up to me and grabbed the hem of my shirt and tugged. I started to help and she shook her head, wanting to do it herself. I simply raised my hands and allowed her to do what she wanted. She made me bend over and pulled the shirt from my head and arms and tossed it the same chair in which I had put her dress. She then ran her hands over my chest and kissed it right in the center as she pulled me to her chest, her breasts flattening against my stomach. I moaned as I felt the warm, pliant skin of her womanly assets slide against my skin. She held me briefly before slipping down my body, kissing and licking as she went. She knelt and stopped at the waistband of my shorts and looked up at me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds