Chronicles of Chris Ch. 01

"What do you want, Chris?" Eva asked huskily.

"I, I, I wwwwant yyyou ttto ttttake ooooofffff mmmmy shshshorts!" I stammered.

"I thought so." My best friend's mother said softly. She pulled my shorts down over my hips and past my throbbing, leaking cock and let them fall to the floor. I kicked them away as I waited for her to proceed. I didn't want to say anything or move because I was still afraid the spell might be broken. She reached up and caressed my rock hard cock, lightly and smoothly stroking from base to tip. She stopped at the tip and swirled her thumb around the throbbing head and through the pre-come that had gathered and was starting to drip. Withdrawing her hand she rubbed her thumb and forefinger together smearing the liquid between them. Looking back up at me she slowly inserted her finger into her mouth and let me see her tongue clean my cream from it. I really can't describe the eroticism of that sight.

"Chris," she said softly, "I know you don't have much experience and I want us to enjoy this as much as possible. So, I'm going to make love to you with my mouth first. There will be no pressure on you to try and keep from cumming when we make love. OK?"

Holy shit! The woman of my dreams was gonna give me my first blow job and was asking if it was OK. I nodded, unable to speak.

Eva smiled at my lack of audible response and leaned forward to kiss the tip of my waiting cock. As soon as her warm, incredibly soft lips touched the sensitive skin I involuntarily flexed my cock and thrust my hips. My cock burst through her lips into her mouth and she was momentarily knocked off balance. I was mortified and probably lucky she didn't bite down reflexively. I started stammering an apology and began backing away from her, assuming that I had blown it by being unable to control myself. I wanted to die and started looking around so I could find my clothes.

"Chris,....Chris" she said softly, "it's OK. Don't worry, I was just startled, you did nothing wrong."

She then grasped my butt and firmly pulled me back to her, so that she could, once again, kiss the tip. This time I was able to control myself and savor the feeling of her lips on my cock. I think I held my breath the entire time. She slowly opened her mouth and sucked the purple helmet into her mouth and probed the slit with her tongue, cleaning up the slippery liquid that was pooled there. Then she did something that I did not expect, but made me breathless and made my asshole clamp in desire and lust. She closed her mouth a fraction of an inch and brought her teeth into gentle contact with the skin. She pushed her head down on my cock, barely scraping the skin as she went. It was a signal to my brain that my cock was in the mouth of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. The response was that every nerve ending in my cock was more alive than ever and sending my brain and body into sensory overload. I felt like I could feel every ridge on every tooth that was contacting my skin. I could feel every taste bud on her tongue as it slithered along the bottom of my cock. I felt her throat expand to allow my cock to slide smoothly down. She stopped and swallowed and her throat constricted around the throbbing head and that's all it took. I exploded into her throat without warning and she swallowed and swallowed. I saw stars and my knees got weak and wobbly and she released me from her mouth and helped me to sit down on the bed. I sat there a minute and then she murmured that we should lie down. I scooted up in the bed, lay down and Eva snuggled in beside me. Again, my hand found her breast and the warmth, smoothness and softness continued to amaze and arouse me.

As we lay there she asked, "Was that OK?"

"Oh my god, Eva! That was the best thing I have EVER done in my life! That was incredible. And yes, it was more than OK." I squeezed her and kissed her, tasting myself on her mouth.

We lay there for a couple of minutes merely enjoying the feel of each other. I continued caressing her breast (I couldn't get enough) with my left hand and started softly trailing my fingers over her other breast and stomach. I leaned down and kissed her and then allowed my fingers to travel through the soft down at the bottom of her taut belly. Eva sighed contentedly when I found her slit, her hips slightly moving to encourage further exploration. I slithered further and found that not only was she still wet, she was practically drooling. My fingers were quickly covered and I was curious about the taste. I removed my fingers to a moan of protest that changed to a whimper of delight when she saw what I was going to do. I smelled my fingers and immediately fell in love with the pungent, sweet aroma of Eva. I stuck my tongue out and tasted the slick love potion that Eva produced for me. It was a strong, sweet, tangy flavor that I lapped up like ice cream. Eva giggled with excitement when she saw how much I loved the taste of her. I looked down at her and her eyes were shining with love and desire, which I'm certain, reflected mine. I bent and kissed her passionately, our juices mingling in our mouths making our own unique flavor.

Withdrawing my mouth from hers brought a whimper of protest, so I briefly resumed our kiss before resuming my journey to her nipples. I kissed one then the other, repeatedly, trying to find a favorite and failing. They were both my favorite, and still are to this day. I nipped at them with my teeth, drawing a growl from her throat. After spending long minutes worshipping at 'The Breasts of Eva' I continued down to find her navel heaving and waiting for me. I kissed and licked it and she giggled. I stopped and blew raspberries on her belly and she laughed out loud. God, I loved to hear her laugh and it made my cock begin to twitch again. I briefly stopped my journey and because I was now curious I went back to her breasts and blew raspberries on them, too. She laughed harder and started smacking me lightly on the head and told me to stop. I blew one more time, drawing another giggle and started back down. Eva reached down and grabbed my shoulders and I looked up at her.

"Chris, you don't have to do that. I did the thing with my mouth because I thought you would like it." Eva explained quietly.

"Eva, I not only want to do this, I have been looking forward to it almost since the moment I met you." I answered. "But, you're gonna have to teach me what to do and what you like, 'cause I've never done this before."

Eva smiled and said, "OK, let's take a minute. This is not about how fast you get to any one thing; it's more about building anticipation. You need to use teasing, kissing, licking around, but not on your target to start. Blow warm and cool, make me squirm, make me beg, make me crazy. That's what this is about, desire, imagination and longing. Your touch should vary, start softly and gently and increase the pressure slowly, but sometimes, and without warning, abruptly stop or get harder. Always listen to what I'm not only saying, but the sounds that I'm making. You'll know if I like it or don't, if you think I don't like something, stop immediately and don't go back to it. Use your feelings for me to guide you. This will work on all women, so remember what you learn and women will respond to you. Do you think you know what to do?"

I eagerly nodded yes.

Eva smiled that evil smile that I loved and feared, "Good, now get to work!" she said with a laugh and then kissed me.

I slid back down and kissed her stomach again and she sighed. I went back up to her breasts and kissed and licked her nipples, blowing on them until they were black diamonds tipping her soft mounds. The speed and depth of her breathing started to increase and she was moaning deep in her throat. Her breasts still drew my attention, but I knew that I should abandon the jewels and explore other treasures. Slowly moving down her body with my lips, I was lightly touching her sides and hips with my fingertips, evidently producing chills as she shivered slightly. I moved my face away so that the tip of my tongue was the only thing touching Eva's skin. As I moved further down towards my ultimate goal of Blackbeard's Treasure I withdrew my tongue so that I was not touching her at all, except with the cool stream of air I blew on her skin. This elicited the response I had desired as she lifted up to find contact. I moved my head back further, denying her momentarily. She moaned in disappointment and dropped back to the bed.

I had reached the top of her soft, fine hair and dipped my tongue into the brush, but stopped short of contacting the skin, again drawing a disappointed moan. Relenting, I kissed around the outside of her muff and was rewarded with a contented sigh and giggle. Eva spread her legs further and I saw my goal in its full, flushed, red glory, for the first time. Her lips were bright red at the tips and a deep pink as they disappeared inside her. This was the first time I had seen a woman up close in this position and I was fascinated. I could see clear liquid pooling at the bottom of the opening, unquestionably signaling her arousal. The 'Essence of Eva' was in full flower and I inhaled deeply. The aroma was intoxicating. I looked up to the top of her opening and saw her clit standing proudly and angrily from the sheath that was split open at the base. I had stopped exploring Eva with contact and was studying her womanhood and heard a small growl of protest and I remembered why I was here.

Instead of diving right in I drew close to her clit and at the last possible moment diverted to the inside of her thigh. The growl of protest turned into a small howl of disappointment. I continued to kiss along her thighs and around her pussy and she started squirming and humping her hips trying to find my lips. I avoided contact and began a feint up towards her stomach and tits again. Her growl was fiercer this time and I figured she was going to start getting pissed soon. I started working my way back down until I got to the fragrant pool at the bottom of her pussy and licked from there to her pink clit. When I got to the clit I sucked on it and her hips bounced off the bed and she grabbed the back of my head and tried to push it into her cunt. She started screaming and speaking another language, I assumed it was Czech. I kept licking and sucking as her hips flexed and relaxed. While her hips were up in the air I inserted my forefinger into her wet folds as far as it would go. Her muscles clamped down on my finger and my hand was drenched again. Suddenly, she relaxed, let loose of my head and dropped to the bed. I was startled by this and my finger popped out of her wet cunt. I sat up and looked at her beautiful flushed body. Her eyes were closed, her nipples appeared to be longer than when I first started and her breathing was shallow and ragged.

I sat back on my heels, my throbbing cock pointing straight up in the air, waiting for Eva to recover. I decided it would be better to hold her instead of sitting and staring at her. So, I slid up beside her and slipped my arm under her head, pulling her close. She snuggled in and I was afraid that we were done, but I wouldn't say anything. We had already done much more that I could have ever hoped to do. We lay there for several minutes and I actually started falling asleep. Eva started kissing my neck and her hand moved smoothly down my chest and stomach and encircled my throbbing muscle. She caressed my cock lightly, stroking it as she did. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Then she let go and moved away. My eyes flew open and I looked over at her.

Uh-oh, the evil grin was back. "You learned quickly, grasshopper. Teasing, denying, starting, and stopping.....so how do you like payback?"

I reached for her and she scooted away. "I hate it."

"Good." She giggled as she came back to me.

Getting up on her knees, she leaned in to kiss me. As she kissed me I felt her glide her leg over my body and then she withdrew from the kiss. She was sitting on my stomach, her breasts dangling tantalizingly in front of my face. I sat up and took a still hard nipple into my lips.

She laughed and shook her head. "Can't get enough, can you?"

Not letting loose, I slightly shook my head, no. She laughed again and pulled her chest away from me. I groaned a protest and she raised an eyebrow. She scooted back towards my dick on my stomach, leaving a snail trail along the way. She raised her hips and snuggled her dripping pussy right on the head of my dick, pausing there.

"OK, big guy. You have a choice; I can continue or you can have my tits back." For emphasis, she squeezed my crown with her cunt muscles.

"Oh god, don't stop, pleeeze!" I moaned.

Still squeezing, she slowly lowered her hips and my cock was swallowed by her hot, grasping, hungry cunt. She reached the base of my cock and her body was still. Well, almost still. Her obviously well trained cunt muscles were massaging my cock and I had now found my new favorite thing in the world. She reached down with both hands and teased my nipples. She leaned down and kissed me again, her nipples grazing my chest and her hips rising until just the head remained. She pulled her head back and looked at me with the raised eyebrow.

"Well Chris, what do you think?" Eva asked quietly.

I raised my hips, plunging into her cauldron to the hilt. "Remember how I said earlier that you taking me in your mouth was the best thing I had ever done in my life? Well, at that point it was true. But, now I have an update. This, what we're doing right now, this is the best thing I have ever done in my life. You are the most incredible woman in the world. I love this."

As I spoke, I was slowly pumping my hips into her, fucking her deeply. She sank down on me once again and stopped, squeezing as she sat there. She gazed into my eyes as tears slowly filled hers.

"Eva, what's wrong? Do you think this is a mistake? I'll leave if you want." I didn't want to, but she looked so sad, I thought she was having regrets.

She sat there for a moment, tears rolling down her cheeks, before she smiled. "Chris, you're so sweet. All you've worried about are my feelings or scaring me off. Don't worry. I'm crying because this is everything I'd hoped it would be and more. I don't even feel like I'm cheating, even though I am. This feels good and right and clean and filled with love. I'm crying because when we're done, I'm going to send you home and we can never do this again, because if we do, I'll never stop and I can't do that to my family. I'm crying because you've made me cum twice in the last two hours harder than I've ever cum in my entire life and I know you're about to do it again and I know I'll never have another night like this. But most of all, I'm crying because I love you and you're leaving in two weeks and I know we'll never see each other again."

I was stunned. I had no idea she felt as strongly about me as I felt about her. I sat up and took her in my arms and held her tightly while she sobbed. I was still deep inside her and as she calmed she started working her cunt muscles again. We sat there with her in my lap and my cock buried to the hilt. She started kissing my chest and soon lifted her face to mine and I kissed her deeply. I looked over in the corner of the room and had an idea. Being careful not to withdraw, I scooted off the end of the bed. Eva looked up at me with the raised eyebrow but didn't say anything. I carried her to the corner and the rocking chair that was sitting there. I turned to sit and Eva grinned at me. She moved her legs so I could sit down and she settled into my lap with her legs wrapped around the back of the chair. I started rocking and as soon as I got a smooth rhythm established, I leaned forward and kissed Eva. We rocked and kissed and held each other gently. I was deeply plugged into her and it felt like we were melded together. It became the ultimate make-out session. We kissed as we rocked. I let go of her and started exploring her tits once more.

She laughed, "You really can't get enough can you?"

"Eva, like I said, I've wanted this for so long and I just can't keep my hands off your breasts." I said softly.

I let go then and pulled her back into a deep kiss and we went back to our rocking fuck. We spent long minutes kissing and touching each other as we rocked. Soon I felt a deep tingling in my balls and knew I was going to cum. The tingling spread and was suffusing my entire crotch and I knew this was going to be huge.

"Eva, I'm going to cum soon and I want you to cum with me. What should I do?" I asked raggedly.

"Reach down and gently rub and squeeze my clit. I'm getting close too and that will help." Eva answered.

I reached between us and was surprised to find how wet and warm it was. I found her clit and it was hard, very hard. I squeezed and she moaned and laid her head on my chest, watching my hand and our rocking fuck. Rock, rock, rock, as I neared the eruption it felt like my dick had grown to its greatest length ever. Eva started squeezing her cunt muscles again and that's all it took. As I came I squeezed her clit and she squeaked that she was cumming, too. We rocked as we came and the wooden seat of the rocker became so slippery it was almost impossible to stay on the seat. Finally, Eva collapsed into my arms. We slowly rocked to a stop and I thought Eva had fallen asleep in my arms. I stood and carried her back to the bed and laid her down and covered her with a sheet. Then I lay down beside her, sliding under the sheet. Eva turned her head and looked at me and smiled.

"Chris, you can't spend the night. Nikki will be home early and I can't risk it. As wonderful as this evening has been, it's over." Eva sat up and hugged and kissed me and smiled sadly. "I'll never forget this night, loverboy, but it's time for you to go. I have a couple of things to tell you and one favor to ask."

She continued, "First I need you to know that you should to go find Joni and spend some time with her. You need someone your own age that shares your interests and your energy. You need someone your own age to share what you've learned tonight and learn some things together. I saw the way she looked at you and I saw the way you looked at her." She smiled sadly at that. "Frankly, it made me jealous. I had thought your lust was reserved for me. Secondly, if you treat all the women in your life with the consideration, concern, love and sweetness that you've shown me tonight, women will be putty in your hands. Don't ever lose that."

She finished her thought, "Now for my favor; please stay away for a couple of days, because I'm not sure I will be able to behave normally around you, now. I can't risk giving anything away."

Seeing my face, she said, "You're not being punished, I am. If I see you tomorrow, I may jump into your arms and then I'd lose my family and as much as I love you, I can't do that. Please tell me you understand."

I smiled, "I do understand Eva, I'm just sad, because I love you, too. Goodbye." I kissed her one last time and got out of bed, picked up my clothes, walked from the bedroom and closed the door. I dressed in the hall and then went downstairs and let myself out, carefully locking the door behind me. I went home and went to bed, planning on calling Joni the next day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 838 milliseconds