Church "Family"

While caressing her boobs, he looked down and saw a perfectly shaped "V" dark brown bush that pointed directly down at her love hole. Slowly he ran his hands through the thick mane of hair below until his middle finger found that sweet spot between her legs. As Barbara spread her legs apart to give him easier access, Joe discovered that the bush ended right at the being of her pussy lips. The entire area of the slit and entrance was completely shaved.

Barbara gave Joe the option of having sex in the pool, or they could go to the guest bedroom and be alone. Joe chose the bedroom because he still wasn't sure he wanted to watch his wife with another man. Maybe at a later time, but not tonight he thought to himself.

Ken had taken his time with Liz as he sensed her inhibitions and modesty. They stood and talked as Joe and Barbara were undressing and feeling each other up. Liz saw the others go into the house holding hands (and Joe with a raging hard on) and knew that the fantasy would soon be real to her husband. Ken decided to go for it all and took off his boxers and stood bare naked in front of Liz. He took Liz's hand and guided it to his cock. He assured her that she could take her time getting undressed and he would understand.

After seeing her husband and Barbara go into the house naked, and realizing that she was the only one still dressed, she felt like the odd one out. As often happens, everyone else is naked, you are fully clothed, and yet YOU feel like the naked one.

Liz kissed Ken and thanked him for being so patient with her. She asked him if he would undress her. That was something that Liz always enjoyed about Joe...she liked to be undressed by him and now she wanted Ken to do the same.

Ken began by removing Liz's shirt. He then kissed her full on the lips for several seconds. At first Liz kept her lips tight together, then finally loosened them up to enjoy another man's lips. As Ken was fondling her breasts through her white bra, she kept looking at Ken's manhood. It was certainly a little bit longer than Joe's, however, it wasn't as thick as Joe's was. However at over 7 inches (and it was already rock hard and standing at attention), it did look quite inviting. That, plus she had never seen another man's penis (other than Joe) caused some wetness inside her panties.

Ken reached down and pulled down her capri pants. She was wearing plain white panties that revealed very little still. Again, he stopped to kiss her, something he would do each time a new article of clothing came off. Each kiss would cause more dampness inside her panties as well as become more intense. Now she was almost anxious for him to finish undressing her.

Ken's eyes about popped out of his head when he reached around and unclasped her bra. The very large orbs with pinkish areolae and hard nipples made his hard cock even harder, if that was possible. She had some hang to them, but that's to expect from a 45 year old woman with natural D cups. Ken was fascinated with them and continued to play and caress them while he again kiss Liz.

Liz no longer was feeling any inhibitions. She was stroking Ken's shaft gently while Ken was kneading her tits. Ken took his hands off her tits long enough to remove her panties to reveal her in her full nakedness. Ken noticed a sparsely covered pubic mound of blonde hair. That answered one of Ken's questions...she was a true blonde. He ran his fingers through her pubes and then found a very wet pussy. Obviously, the foreplay of kissing and undressing her had paid off. Liz was ready to be laid right there on the spot.

"I want you NOW Ken" Liz stated quite assertively. "Let's go inside and find a bed!"

That was all the encouragement Ken needed as he put his arm around her and they went to the master bedroom..

In the guest bedroom, Barbara laid on top of Joe as they kissed feverishly. They heard Ken and Liz walking down the hallway past them laughing.

Joe had always found Barb's devilish grin sexy and wondered what she would be like during sexual passion. He found out Barbara took charge at the beginning by kissing Joe with wild abandon. Her lips worked her way down to his engorged cock, where she took the full and thick 6 inches into her mouth. Joe felt like he was about to cum but wanted to hold off so he could go down on her first. Finally, Joe moved his cock from her mouth and laid her on her back and spread out her legs.

Although Joe wanted so badly to just screw her right then, he took the opportunity to bury his face inside her soaked pussy. One thing Liz could have told Barbara....Joe has great oral skills. Joe's skillful tongue found her clit and tickled it until she came over and over. Barbara is a loud moaner and Joe wondered if his wife and Ken would be able to hear her in the bedroom down the hall.

Also, Joe was a pussy hair man. The thicker the bush, the better. Barbara was considerably hairier than Liz. Liz let hers grow out, but it just wasn't naturally very thick.

While going down on Barbara, he kept running his free right hand through her pubes. Between that and the moans of Barbara coming over and over again, Joe could no longer control himself. He rammed his rock hard and thick manhood directly into her warm and wet awaiting pussy. After just a few seconds of ramming his rod in her, he erupted all his pent up juices into her wet hole. Joe couldn't remember the last time he unloaded that much spunk. They had both spent a lot of energy and both were sweating profusely. Barbara led Joe to join her in the shower and then dried off enough to walk through the house naked and out to the pool.

As Liz and Ken entered the master bedroom, Liz's inhibitions had totally abandoned her. She laid on the bed as Ken joined her. She put Ken on his back as she began to run her tongue along the Ken's shaft. Although Barbara was always willing to give him oral sex, he had never had an experience like this.. Ken was pleasantly surprised that this formerly inhibited and modest lady was taking him as if she were a hired professional. Liz had made up her mind what she wanted and she was not going to be denied.

However, just like Joe, Ken had his limits. He was going to come soon and he wanted to have his dick inside her hole before the night was over. He told Liz that he would be coming soon and so she turned over on her back, lifted her legs up and told him to ride her. She wanted to get laid RIGHT NOW Although Ken had hoped to go down on her, he also wanted to please her and at this time putting his dick in her was what her pleasure was.

Ken teased Liz by slowly putting about 2 of his 7 inches in her then pulling out. "Dammit Ken, you big tease, you know I want it all," Liz squealed. Give me that whole dick NOW and give it to me ROUGH "

With that encouragement, Ken began to pound her pussy with a lot of force. He was at the beginning afraid of being too rough, but Liz kept encouraging more so he went with full force. Liz began screaming out loud when she'd come and she was hoping that her husband would hear her. However, she never heard Barbara's loud moans nor did Joe ever hear Liz's screams.

"Oh my god, I'm going to come real soon," whispered Ken. "Shoot your load on my tits, baby...right here " Liz commanded as she held her tits up and together to give him an even larger target.

Load after load of sticky white juice covered Liz's areolas and nipples. She rubbed her tits together and rubbed the cum all over Kens semi hard cock. They adjourned to the shower quickly to clean up and then decided to go to the pool. They walked down the hallway, past the kitchen, and to the patio to see Joe and Barbara standing in the pool, naked of course, making out with each other.

As Joe and Liz made eye contact, they smiled broadly at each other. The evening had been a success. Neither was feeling any jealousy. Joe left Barbara's embrace and he and Liz hugged and kissed each other.

"Did you have fun, dear?' Joe asked his still naked wife. "Yes, and I do and I hope you did also because I want to do this again, how about you?" Liz asked, hoping for an equally affirmative reply.

"Absolutely I think I love you more now than ever. Thanks for trusting our marriage enough to do this."

"Oh, no...thank YOU Joe. You've made my night and I can't wait to get you home to screw your brains out."

"Kind of late for cards, isn't it?" Ken asked rhetorically. This produced a hearty laugh that kind of broke the seriousness of the moment.

A couple of hours ago, Joe and Liz were scared to death about being naked in front of their friend's spouses. Now they all four stood there naked and none were in any hurry to get dressed. Joe still would stare at Barbara's lovely body, especially her thick dark bush and Ken would reach over for a handful of Liz's luscious tits. This behavior had suddenly become normal to them and it was hard to imagine it was ever any other way. Alas, the time had come to get dressed and say goodnight. However these goodbyes lasted a little longer with much kissing and groping.

"You two should invite Jack and Kim over sometime soon" Ken reminded them. "We have Fridays with them, but they said they'd make their Sunday afternoons and evenings free."

Joe and Liz looked at each other with eager anticipation. Liz was already imagining Jack's cock in her mouth. The good times would just get better. However, that will be another story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds