Cobra in a Black Dress Pt. 02

They began to finger fuck each other faster and faster, thumbs rubbing clits, mouths sucking on nipples, legs spread apart to allow full access to their streaming pussies. Their desperate situation intensifying their desires. The room was filled with the sounds of slurps, squishes and low moans as they pleasured each other; their fingers almost a blur as they rode each others hands, driving toward their mutual orgasms that they loved so very much.

Marissa began to cum, her muffled moans becoming a full throated scream as Andy's thrusting fingers penetrated deep within her, her engorged clit stimulated beyond endurance. "Ahhhhhh, Oh Godddd Andy, fuck meeeee, Ahhhhh!"

Andy rode Marissa's jabbing fingers like a bucking horse, her pussy engulfing her lover's hand; her clit was aflame as it scrubbed against Marissa's thumb. She felt her orgasm shake her entire body, her cum boiling out of her. "Aghhhh, Mariss', Mariss', fuck, fuck, fuuucckkk, unnhhh!"

The lovers rode the waves of their orgasms, again and again; each time they thought it was over, their bodies were wracked with fresh spasms as they thrust into each other. Then, with a final heave and scream, they collapsed; their bodies slippery with sweat as they clung to each other in the huge bed. Marissa sighed and kissed her lover, "Andy that was just what I needed. Thank you, my darling. Now I can die happy." Andy nuzzled her soft brown hair and stroked her face, "We're not dead yet, Lil' bit. Help is on the way. Let's get dressed and get outa' here". I got a score to settle."

Andy checked the UZI as Marissa finished dressing. "We'll act like prisoner and guard, Lil' bit; maybe we can get you a weapon, so it'll be more of a fair fight if we have to make a stand."

Marissa smiled as Andy pulled the mask over her face, "Let's go my beautiful captor, let's go get some bad guys." They stepped from the Cobra's bedchamber and began to walk down the hall. Armed men passed them without a glance, but none were in a position where they could grab their guns. As they walked through a narrow tunnel, Andy noticed an increase in road noise. Must be a bridge between trailers, she thought.

Their bodies swayed as the vehicle suddenly decreased speed and a loud explosion was heard. "Party's startin', Mariss'," cried Andy, "Let's move."

Another explosion and the vehicle accelerated, almost throwing them off their feet. "They're makin' a run for it. Probably headed for the city where the gun ships can't get to 'em without hurtin' innocent people. C'mon, Mariss' we..."

"Ahmed, there you are," a voice called behind them, "Give the prisoner to me; you're needed at the gun turret." Andy spun around to see a masked man in dark red coveralls running toward them, his submachine gun hanging from a shoulder strap, thumping against his body. When the man was within her reach, Andy pivoted and kicked the man in the head with her heavy boot. He went down like a stone.

"Grab the gun, Mariss'," Andy barked, "Now, we're evenly matched with these bastards." Marissa grabbed the submachine gun; her training with Andy told her it was a MAC 10, .45 cal. Set for full auto, with a 32 round clip. "Locked and loaded, Stretch," grinned Marissa, "Let's kick some Cobra ass."

They began to run down the corridor again, throwing open doors, finding no one. "Where the hell is everybody, Mariss'?" Andy grunted as they ran, "We gotta find some way outta this rat's maze." The words had no more than left her lips, when four armed men in various colors of coveralls ran from a door in front of them, shouting and leveling their weapons. The women dropped to the floor and began shooting; the men returned fire, but quickly were down and not moving.

Marissa paused, looking at the bleeding bodies, "Andy," she said in a low voice, "I, I never killed anyone before..." Andy hugged her tightly, "Hang on, it was us or them. It doesn't get any easier, Lil' bit, trust me, I know."

There was a loud roar and the women were thrown against the wall. The vehicle was slowing rapidly, brakes hissing and screeching; another explosion rocked them as all forward motion stopped. Marissa heard a scream behind the door they were leaning against; "Andy," she called, "Someone's in here, I think they're hurt."

Andy fumbled with the ring of keys on her belt, on the third try, the door opened. Nine young women wearing shapeless blue dresses were huddled in a corner of the room. They were terrified, crying and moaning. Seeing Andy, an Asian woman cried, "Oh please don't kill us, please, we're good girls, where is our Mistress, she will save us."

Marissa's heart lurched, these must be some of the Cobra's 'pets'. "Get out of here, NOW!" she hollered at the weeping women, "We're under attack, run for your lives." The women didn't budge, continuing to wail that their mistress would save them. "Leave 'em, Lil' bit," growled Andy, "They're paralyzed with fear and probably brainwashed by that bitch. They'll have to take their chances."

'How the hell big is this thing'? Andy wondered, as they ran down yet another corridor. An open door caught their eye. Sounds of gunfire were coming from it. Andy and Marissa crept forward and looked in. Five men were inside; three manning a twin 40mm gun turret protruding from the roof of the trailer, two acting as loaders, handing up clips of ammunition. They never knew what hit them.

Andy scrambled up the ladder to the turret, pushing bodies aside; she depressed the gun barrels and looked outside. "Holy shit, Mariss', c'mon up here, you've gotta see this."

Marissa was up the ladder in a flash. Outside, a bizarre tableau met their eyes. AH-64 Apache helicopters and A-10 Warthog planes were locked in combat with the armored trailer trucks of the Cobra's gang; burning and exploding aircraft and vehicles littering the landscape. The trucks had formed a double defensive ring like an old west wagon train, their turrets firing back at their attackers.

"Andy," Marissa gasped, "It looks like World War Three out there," she winced as a nearby trailer exploded in a sheet of flame. "How come we're in the middle of the defensive ring?" They ducked as an Apache Attack Helicopter buzzed their turret, chain gun firing, discharging its rockets; another trailer exploded nearby, almost knocking them from their perch.

"We must be the command post," Andy shouted over the noise, "That means the Cobra is nearby, what say we pay her a visit?" Marissa gave her lover an evil grin, patting her sub machine gun; "I think my friend MAC and I want to pay the bitch a little social call, Stretch, let's get a move on."

They ran on, trying more doors; then they heard it, that hissing voice, screeching with rage. "Foolsss, incompetentsss, fight, you cowardsss, fight, fight for your Mistresss."

Andy slowly opened the door; the Cobra was seated at a large console, facing a bank of plasma screens showing various sights of the battle that raged outside, shrieking orders into a throat microphone. She was flanked by four technicians in yellow coveralls, casually typing commands, directing the defense. Andy and Marissa stepped quietly into the room, unnoticed by their enemies.

Leveling their weapons, Andy spoke, "Hey snake lady, the fun's over. You and your playmates stand up and get against the wall."

The Cobra turned, her face contorted, yellow eyes blazing, "You bitchesss," she shrieked, "You will die for ressssisssting the Cobra, kill them, you foolsss, kill them."

The technicians swiveled in their chairs, grabbing for their side arms; a blaze of gunfire and they were dead, their consoles shattered and smoking. "Okay Cobra," said Andy, "That's the ball game. Stand up, hands over your head."

The Cobra stood up from her chair, ignoring the calls for instructions coming from the banks of screens; her eyes were mere slits as she began slowly swaying from side to side. "Sssuch pretty ladiesss, ssso beautiful, we could have had sssuch pleasssuresss together. My sssample of you, my brown haired beauty, wasss ssso deliciousss. I want the blonde one nexssst, Hakim."

Marissa saw a huge shadow fall on the floor to their left, "Andy, look out!" she screamed as the giant Hakim appeared out of nowhere, lunging for them.

"Mariss, thirty-two," Andy hollered, calling a Combat Gymnastic Maneuver they had practiced many times. As the giant lunged at them, the women easily evaded his grasp; pivoting on their hands, they slammed their feet against each side of the giant's bald head. Hakim staggered, blood pouring from his ears and nose, roaring like a wounded lion.

Reaching into the folds of his robe, he produced a huge scimitar and, swinging it wildly, charged the women again. Again they evaded the giant and his flashing blade as the Cobra howled for him to kill them. "Mariss', forty-one," called Andy, again two sets of heels struck Hakim with all the force the women could muster; this time in the chest and lower back. He staggered again, blood pouring from his ears, nose and mouth; his breathing ragged, still he would not fall.

Suddenly he lunged at Andy, his razor sharp scimitar barely shaving her short blonde hair as she ducked. The scimitar's handle caught her on the temple and she tumbled to the floor.

"Hey, ugly," Marissa cried, "Take this," emptying half of the MAC's 30 round clip into the giant. He tottered and fell like a collapsing building, blood spurting everywhere. Then Marissa heard that evil chuckle behind her.

"Now my pretty one, it isss jussst the two of usss." Marissa turned and looked down the barrel of a Colt .44 Magnum pistol the Cobra was pointing at her. "Sssuch fire, sssuch passion, I will have you for my ssspecial pet, little one, we will essscape from thisss place and you will pleeasssure me forever."

Marissa was shaking with rage, "I'm goin' nowhere, you creepy bitch, you better kill me right here, 'cause the first time I get the chance, I'll kill you."

The Cobra chuckled again, "Ah, my sssweet one, I think thisss may change your mind." Holding the pistol steady in her right hand she pulled a silver cylinder from her black dress with her left and pointed it at Marissa. 'Oh no', her mind screamed, 'Not again, I'd rather die'.

"Mariss', drop," Andy's voice barked. Marissa dove to the floor as a shot rang out. There was a dull thud and the sharp hiss of escaping gas. Marissa heard a strangled cry from the Cobra and looked up to see her clutching a shattered hand, her pistol lying on the floor.

Andy climbed painfully to her feet; "Fuckin' UZI was on single shot," she muttered, "I wanted to give her the whole clip, got the hand instead; busted that cylinder all to hell, it exploded in her face. You okay, Lil bit?"

Marissa was staring wide eyed as the Cobra fell to the floor twitching and moaning, her back arching as spittle sprayed from her mouth. She began tearing at her clothing, ripping and shredding until she was naked, making guttural moans and howls.

"Andy, my God, what's she doing, what's wrong with her?" Marissa cried, "She's having a fit, can't we help her?" The Cobra was writhing and twisting, screaming incoherently, mauling her breasts and shoving her hand into her foaming pussy.

"That cylinder," gasped Andy, "It was the cylinder, Mariss'. She got the entire load of that concentrated pheromone stuff right in her face," she shuddered, "She's fuckin' herself to death."

Suddenly, The Cobra's hand found the pistol she had dropped. Before Andy or Marissa could stop her, she jammed the barrel deep in her pussy, using it as a deadly dildo, pounding and pounding, uttering unearthly howls.

Marissa covered her ears to shut out the horrible sounds. The Cobra gave one final massive heave, blood spurting from her pussy, her spine snapping like a twig; and, in a gesture of finality, the Magnum discharged and her chest exploded in huge gouts of blood and flesh.

Andy gazed in disgust at the bloody mess on the floor that had once been a woman. Marissa was vomiting in a corner, her sides heaving. A terrific explosion rocked the trailer and suddenly the room was filled with soldiers in body armor, carrying M-16's.

"What the hell happened here, lady," asked the squad's Sergeant, "You two do this?"

Andy gave him a lopsided grin, "Not all of it, yeah, most of it, I guess." Marissa had joined her, having regained her composure; "Do you have some water on you, Sergeant?" she asked, "My mouth tastes like the bottom of a birdcage."

The Sergeant grinned, "Yes ma'am, Hey, Cooper," he called to a PFC nearby, who was staring at Hakim's bullet riddled corpse, "Give your canteen to this lady."

Moments later, they were seated in a mobile command post being debriefed by a bird Colonel from Army Intelligence. The women found out that most of the Cobra's gang had fought to the death, as many of them were international criminals with no desire to go back to jail. Special forensic teams were combing through the wreckage of the trailers, looking for monetary and operational records to determine how the Cobra was able to finance such an elaborate scheme.

Many of the weapons recovered were determined to be stolen from a variety of sources, and, since most were illegal, would be destroyed. Details of the operation were being kept as secret as possible, given the fact that the gang may have had terrorist ties. Once the debriefing was over, the women just wanted to go home, and said so. They rode in a troop carrier helicopter; the soldiers on board flirting with them all the way.

***

Two weeks had passed since Andy and Marissa's encounter with The Cobra. Little mention was made in the media of the small war that had occurred; only an item that the Universal Weapons Exposition convoy had been involved in an accident traveling between cities. The Exposition's travel itinerary had been suspended indefinitely due to the extent of the damage and a further statement would be pending.

One sunny Saturday, the women were cuddling in their bed after a particularly satisfying session of lovemaking with their double ended dildo. The 'phone buzzed and Marissa reached for it; Andy stopped her and began to lick her nipple, "Whoa, Lil' bit, let the machine get it, I need some more lovin' from my best girl." Marissa giggled and pushed her breast into Andy's mouth, running her fingers through her lover's short, blonde hair.

Suddenly, the answering machine activated; "Panda Bear, be ready in one-half hour, front lawn, urgent," came a flat, emotionless voice from the speaker. Andy pulled her mouth from Marissa's nipple with a soft 'pop'; "Damn it," she muttered, "Let's get dressed, Mariss,' someone wants to see us." She jumped from the bed and began rummaging through their closets.

"Who wants to see us, Andy?" Marissa asked as she began to look for an outfit, "What shall I wear?" Andy grinned, "Dress casual, Lil' bit, slacks are fine. We gotta get a move on."

***

One-half hour later, they were waiting on the front lawn of their home. Marissa gave a little shriek as wind suddenly gusted around them and an unmarked black helicopter alighted soundlessly on the lawn. A door opened in the craft's side and they climbed in. The cabin was sealed and they could not see the pilots. "Occupants strap in, please," said a mechanical voice, "ETA, thirty minutes." The cabin windows were blacked out, so Marissa began asking Andy some questions. Her lover chuckled as Marissa said in her best Cuban accent, "Looosy, you got some 'splainin' to do." They both loved to watch old 50's sitcoms and would quote lines from them to each other.

"Yeah, I guess I do, Mariss'," sighed Andy. "There's some things about me that I haven't told you, but now's the time." She paused and Marissa looked at her expectantly, "What are you, a secret agent or something? Out with it, woman."

Andy shook her head, "Not exactly, I was involved in counter espionage; there are some things I can't tell you, so you'll have to trust me." Marissa squeezed Andy's hand, "I trust you with my life, dear one, what can you tell me?"

Andy squeezed back, "I was in the Army and I was ostensibly in the Military Police, but I was active in the Intelligence and Counter-Espionage Unit. We collaborated with the various government agencies on many cases, and I got to know a lot of good people. It was exciting at first; I saw and did some pretty wild stuff, but after a while it got ugly and I guess I burned out.

I was Honorably Discharged, but I elected to remain on reserve, should they ever need me again. I started "The Armed Woman" magazine because I liked guns and I felt that women who liked to shoot weren't getting enough publicity; it was all focused on men. It's been about three years since my discharge, and although I had a lot on my plate, I was still alone. Then I met you, Mariss', and my life changed forever."

Andy paused, a tear ran down her cheek; Marissa was surprised, Her Andy never cried, even when she was hurt. If she hadn't been strapped in, she would have been in Andy's arms in a flash; but all she could do was take Andy's hand in both of hers, rubbing softly. "Oh Andy," she said, her voice breaking, "The minute I saw you standing there that day, protecting me, I think I fell in love with you at that moment."

Andy sighed, "I knew you were the one for me too, Lil' bit, right then and there I knew we belonged together." The women managed to kiss repeatedly in spite of the straps, then the helicopter landed and the door opened. They walked across the roof and through bulletproof glass doors into a nondescript office tower in a huge complex of buildings, rode a nonstop elevator to the top floor, and stepped into a large conference room. Marissa was in awe, this was just like in the movies; secret agents, stealth helicopters, mysterious buildings, and her Andy a part of it all. "So very good to see you again, Panda Bear," said a deep contralto voice behind them.

Andy and Marissa turned to see a tall woman walking toward them. Her short iron gray hair and black business suit gave her a refined air of authority. Her face was that of a beautiful woman that had aged gracefully. Full figured, she had a lovely smile and her eyes were kind. Andy strode to meet her, "Good to see you too, Mama Bear," then the women embraced and kissed with the easy familiarity of lovers.

Marissa felt a pang of jealousy as the women continued kissing and hugging for what seemed to Marissa to be an eternity, but only lasted a short time. The gray haired woman stepped back from Andy, clasping her hands in hers, "You look radiant, my dear, a woman in love, I can tell."

She looked at Marissa, "Is this the young lady I've heard so much about?" Andy nodded with a wide grin on her face. The woman turned to Marissa, "Come here, young lady, I want to meet the person that has made my Panda Bear so happy."

Marissa stepped forward and the woman hugged her tightly, kissing her on the forehead; she felt protected in the woman's arms, it was like Her Andy holding her. The woman released her after a minute and gestured toward some chairs, "Please, sit, may I offer you something to drink, are you hungry?"

Before they could respond, Mama Bear turned her head slightly and said aloud, "I'll be right there, I understand," in a clipped voice; she smiled at Andy and Marissa, "I shall return presently, we have a lot to talk about, press the button on the chair arm if you need anything," then she was gone. Andy watched her go with a half smile on her face, Marissa saw it and felt jealous again. She had to ask, "Andy, were you and Mama Bear lovers?"

Andy leaned back in her chair, a faraway look in her eye, "Yeah, Lil' bit, we were lover's once, many years ago; we met when I was a first year trainee and she was an instructor's aide. We soon became friends and we both knew there was somethin' goin' on between us. I came out to her one evening after we had been havin' a few drinks, it was against regulations, but I didn't care. I figured she was gay too, from the way she looked at me when we were together."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds