Cobra in a Black Dress Pt. 02

Andy sighed, "We went back to her place and made love all night; she was my first and I'll always remember how gentle she was with me." Marissa felt sad for Andy, the tone of her voice was tinged with longing. "Why aren't you still together?" she asked, her eyes were wet as she waited for the answer.

"It wasn't meant to be, Lil' bit," said Andy, her voice a whisper, "Our assignments meant long times apart, we just drifted away, I guess," she put her head in her hands, "It wasn't meant to be."

Marissa knelt beside Andy, putting her arm around her shoulders; her heart was breaking as she asked, "Do you still love her?" Andy raised her head, "You never forget your first love, Lil' bit, but I love you now, with all my heart and soul," tears stung her eyes, "I'm yours, Mariss', for as long as you want this old dyke."

Marissa flung herself into Andy's arms, almost knocking her from the chair, she was crying too. "Oh Andy, my sweet love, I'll always be yours, for ever and ever, I'll never leave you, never." They clung together, kissing and crying until a polite cough made them turn around. It was Mama Bear, her eyes glistening, holding out a box of tissues. "I thought you might need these," she said, smiling, "And I was right. It would seem you're having a moment here."

When Andy and Marissa had regained their composure, Mama Bear brought them up to date on the aftermath of the Cobra's defeat. "We have very little information on Countess Arraja, we're not even sure if that was her real name. It appears she was born in the area of North Africa, some time in the early Sixties. She lived in Bedouin camps until she came of age, then little is known of her activities until she appeared years later in Italy.

She had married an Italian Count, who had the title and a small fortune. He disappeared in a sailing accident three years later. After that, she began consorting with various members of the international underworld and we think she had Middle East and European connections that were useful to them.

Then she went into arms trafficking across the world, and six months ago she and her traveling weapons show landed here. We tracked her for some time, but could get no solid leads. She was a clever woman. We're still trying to sort out her encoded computer files; most were lost in the firefight, but we still have a lot to process, it could take years." Mama Bear paused, "Any questions, ladies?"

"I have one," said Marissa, "What happened to her sex slaves, her 'pets' as she called them," she shuddered, "That bitch wanted to make me one." Mama Bear shook her head, "Some lived, others died in the attack; they wouldn't run, they kept saying their Mistress would save them, it was very sad."

Andy growled deep in her throat, "What happened to her fuckin' pheromone lab and her fuckin' scientists that were makin' that crap? She used it on my Mariss, I'm glad I killed the bitch, or helped her kill herself."

Mama Bear smiled, patting Andy on the shoulder, "And a fine job you did too, I've seen the tapes," she turned to Marissa, "You also performed excellently, my dear; fifteen rounds in that monster, not one shot wasted." Marissa blushed and looked at Andy, "I had a good teacher, Mama Bear." Andy smiled at her, and then at Mama Bear, "So did I, Mariss', so did I."

Mama Bear grinned, "As for the pheromone lab, it took a direct hit and the chemicals exploded; everyone in it died, it was reduced to ashes. We'll never know how they prepared that spray."

"Good riddance," Andy muttered. "Mama Bear," said Marissa, "Why did the Countess put on that Cobra act? She was beyond creepy."

"Again, we're not sure," Mama Bear said. "We do know she became involved with an obscure cult of assassins and animal worshippers in Malaysia. They would adopt the personas of the animals and reptiles they felt were their own sacred symbols. Even to the point of altering their bodies through surgery. She may have been one of the more extreme cases."

Mama Bear stood up and handed each of the women a long manila envelope from her portfolio, "You each have earned The Medal Of Freedom and a Presidential Citation for your part in bringing down the Cobra and her gang. Of course you may not show them to anyone for a while, but at least you have them."

"One more thing, ladies," she said with a smile, "I am quite pleased with the way you have improved the magazine's circulation." Marissa gasped, "You're the mysterious third investor?" Mama Bear smiled, "Just my way of helping Andrea over some rough spots after she left us." Marissa shook her head; these women were full of surprises.

Mama Bear turned her head again, listened, then said "Your ride is waiting, ladies, I must say good-bye. Andy, may I have a word with Marissa, alone?"

"Sure can, Mama Bear," said Andy, they hugged and kissed and then Andy walked out. Mama Bear put her hands on Marissa's shoulders and looked at her intently, "She's a wonderful woman, your Andy and I can tell you two are truly in love." She smiled sadly, "We were lovers once, has she told you that?"

Marissa nodded, "Yes, Mama Bear, she loved you very much, she cried when she told me." Mama Bear sighed, "I loved her too, Marissa, but that was then and this is now. She is yours and I am the past. Take care of her, child, take care of my Panda Bear." A door opened in the wall. Mama Bear turned and walked away; Marissa heard a sob, then she was gone.

***

Andy and Marissa could not wait to strip and get in the hot tub. The helicopter ride seemed to take forever and both were glad to be home. They sat quietly, enjoying the feel of hot bubbling water on their bare skin, listening to the night sounds. The enormity of their experience, especially after the meeting with Mama Bear, was just hitting them and neither one spoke for a long time. Then, Marissa's hand found Andy's and their fingers wove together.

"I almost lost you," said Marissa, her voice barely above a whisper. "I almost lost you," Andy replied softly, squeezing her hand.

There was silence for several more minutes. Andy laid her head back on the decking; her eyes closing as the memories of their experience replayed in her head. She felt Marissa's hand leave hers and the water wash against her body. Opening her eyes she saw Marissa standing before her, water streaming down her lithe young body, breasts glistening in the porch light, nipples erect, hazel eyes glowing with love and lust.

"I want you, my sweet one," said Marissa, gently lifting Andy into a sitting position on the deck and pushing her shoulders back. Andy lay on the decking, the night breeze cool on her hot body; she spread her legs, raising them against her breasts, her hands grasping the backs of her knees, opening herself to her lover.

Marissa knelt on the hot tub seat, her face directly in line with Andy's pussy and ass; gloriously exposed for her pleasure. She began to lick along the length of Andy's wet pussy, sliding the flat of her tongue over the engorged clit, circling the puffy outer lips, gliding along the strip of skin to the puckered asshole, circling the full ass cheeks.

She licked and licked, nibbling and sucking, over and over, covering the soft skin with a thick coating of saliva; thrilling to the moans and gasps her lover was uttering. Her fingers stroked then pulled the outer pussy lips apart, her tongue burrowing among the soft folds.

Andy was going mad with pleasure, her lover's lips and tongue searing her flesh like a hot iron, her pussy fluid gushing down her thighs. She began twisting her stiff nipples, pulling and tugging, mauling her breasts; "Ahhhh, Mariss', suck my pussy, Ohhh Goddd, eat me, please, eat meeee..." she screamed as the teasing drove her beyond endurance.

She lifted her head and their eyes met; Marissa peeping playfully at her over Andy's blonde pubic mound, she winked and dropped her head. "Ahhhhhh, Eeeeyesss!" Andy screamed again and again as her lover engulfed her pussy with her hot mouth, swirling her tongue inside the slick pink walls, sucking on the sensitive inner lips; gorging herself on her juicy pussy meal.

Andy grabbed Marissa's head with both hands and thrust her pelvis upward, grinding her crotch against her lovers beautiful face, hips bucking and twisting, locking her legs behind Marissa's neck. Marissa ate Andy's pussy with an animalistic fervor, twisting the rigid clit in her sharp white teeth, uttering hums and growls as she devoured the slippery pink flesh.

She felt Andy's body go rigid, she was cumming. Marissa savaged Andy's clit with her teeth and tongue as she twisted four fingers deep into the pink hole; and was rewarded with a flood of warm, salty fluid that she swallowed greedily, gush after gush, swallowing every delicious drop. She was drowning in her lover's cum and she was in Heaven. Andy's mind was lost in her orgasms, one after another ripping through her; she heard screams from far away, "Aieeeee, Aieeeee, Ahhhhhh," dimly realizing that it was she that was screaming.

Marissa pulled her head from Andy's grip, gasping for air, her face glistening with cum. She lost her balance and fell back with a huge splash. Andy's body continued to jerk and twitch as her orgasms gradually diminished. She rose up on her elbows and saw her lover sitting in the water, licking cum juice from her lips and fingers, a huge grin on her face. Andy scooted across the deck and slid into the bubbling water. Marissa was still grinning, "Did you like that, Stretch?" she said, sliding over and kissing her. Andy sighed, "You are one amazing woman, and how did I get so lucky as to have you for my partner?"

Marissa giggled, "What do you mean, lucky? You seduced me, you big blonde ape, with your body and those guns, and your jeep, and those sexy cammies; I was just an innocent college student and you were the big, strong, blonde, gun toting lesbian. I guess I'm a sucker for big, strong, blonde lesbians."

Andy's strength was returning, and with it her desire. "You know what the big, strong, blonde lesbian wants to do now?" she asked, her voice thick with lust. Marissa felt a thrill go through her. "No," she replied in a 'little girl' voice, "What does the big ol' lesbian want to do now?"

Andy rose from the water, lifting Marissa with one arm around her waist, carrying her to the deck. "She wants to eat the pussy and asshole of a certain innocent college student until she can't cum any more. Hands and knees, lover, It's my turn now." Marissa was shaking with passion as she knelt at the edge of the hot tub, her glorious ass high in the air and her head pillowed on a rolled towel.

Her breath caught in her throat as Andy's long tongue began to make lazy circles around her puckered star, her hands massaging the firm, round ass cheeks, her warm breath on the sensitive skin. Marissa already felt the juices running down her thighs; she could cum just from this, but she wanted it to last as long as possible.

Andy licked and bit the sweet globes of Marissa's ass, leaving red marks on the taut flesh, sucking hard on the dimples. She slowly pulled the saliva coated cheeks apart, hearing Marissa gasp and moan; she stiffened her tongue and probed the wrinkled hole, feeling the muscle pulse as her tongue slid in.

Andy pushed her tongue in as deep as she could; wriggling it against the silky walls, her lips sucking on wrinkled flesh. She slid three fingers into Marissa's sloppy pussy and began to twist them in and out, her thumb rubbing the bridge of sensitive skin between the two holes. Marissa thought her heart would jump from her chest; she was almost fainting from the excitement. Andy was eating her asshole and fucking her pussy with such intensity that it was driving her crazy.

She felt Andy's hot mouth and warm tongue leave her asshole and she whimpered at the loss; they were instantly replaced by two juice covered fingers pumping in past the second knuckle. Andy slid a fourth finger into Marissa's gushing pussy, pumping her fingers into both holes as fast as she could, sucking and biting on the wet ass cheeks, driving her lover towards a spine shattering orgasm.

Marissa was close to cumming and began making little shrieks as she felt her orgasm building. Her senses were reeling as Andy added a third finger in her asshole and began to fist her pussy. "Ahhhhhh, Goddddd, fuck me, fuck me. Andyyyyy, fuck me, fuck meeeeee..." she screamed as she came and came, spraying her lover's face and hands with sticky cum, thrusting herself onto Andy's fist and fingers again and again until she collapsed in a heap, gasping and whimpering.

Andy was at her side in an instant, cradling her quivering body in her arms, crooning soothingly, letting her orgasms subside slowly. Marissa finally was able to speak, "My God, Andy, you're the best lover that there ever was. I feel as if I've been taken apart and put together again, thank you, thank you."

Andy stroked her cheek, "You're the best too, Lil' bit, I've never cum as hard as I do with you. I guess when it comes to lovemaking, we can be either the musician or the instrument, but we still make beautiful music together."

Marissa sighed happily, looking up at her lover, "You can toot my horn anytime you like, blondie" and then she shivered. "What's it gonna be, Stretch, hot tub or bed, it's gettin' a little cool out here."

Andy yawned, "I vote bed, we're lookin' at a deadline in the mornin', which we better meet or we're gonna' have a bunch of pissed-off subscribers next month."

Marissa climbed to her feet, "Roger that, Panda Bear, only keep your hands to yourself or we wont get any rest at all."

Andy pinched her butt, "That depends entirely on you, you little minx, always trying to entice me with your charms."

Marissa cocked her head and smiled evilly, "Last one in bed has to cook breakfast in the mornin', race ya'." She took off running toward the kitchen door, laughing; Andy right on her heels. As it turned out, they had each other for breakfast instead, but they did make the deadline.

End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds